Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Sep 15)
-81-

[Image: 619506123-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.gif]

Aunty, god is kind to me.. he gave me a big cock.. mom used to tell how many of her friends were jealous on her for having a son with such a big cock.. they used to say mom that she will enjoy well with me when I am grown up.  this it seems they told her when I was born itself. Lol, aunties eyes are always on boys shorts.. anyway as I was growing up, my cock used to make lot of noise.. begging for attention. May be big cocks will start getting feelings much earlier than others ? I don’t know. But as a family we are not too conservative. Since we have only two bed rooms I have to share my room with my younger sister Priya

Parents used to sleep in their room and we both used to sleep in other room.. not on two separate cots.. but on one bed itself.

[Image: c005199b0f7e6d183aa2040baa7292f7.jpg]

Dad used to be always busy with his office work and mom used to take care of dad so much since he is always in tension mood due to career issues.  Mom seems to be horny all the time to make dad happy. But she never neglected us. So it was mom who used to take care of the family. In most houses its like that only

Mom gave us the freedom to be on our own while dad never bothered about family much. Since we are one boy and one girl, mostly parents put some restrictions on the girl, but mom never cared about that aspect and in fact she raised as one gender.. yes, she used to gave bath to both of us when we were kids.. playing and teasing us while giving bath used to be good pastime to mom while we both used to play a lot with water. 

Aunty, I am telling you so much in detail because you have only a daughter but not son, so my intention is to let you know who much you missed your son, of course now also you can adopt Abhi and make him as your son, anyway that’s a separate topic.


I was not that good at studies while Priya is ok ok.. but one thing that girls have and boys don’t is following fashion and looking good.

[Image: 1280x720.17283220.jpg]

Aunty, I don’t know what kind of dresses your daughter Manju wears at home when uncle is at home, but I know many girls just wear a small panty and a bra to cover their boobs.. I am not judging them but definitely it will improve the bonding in the family as dads and brothers get used to seeing them like that, soon their bad thoughts will vanish

Priya is not completely traditional type girl but at the same not as modern and bold as some other girls who used to wear skimpy dresses at home even with dad and possibly brother at home.

[Image: 2422fa1ce4804cc491fb7432f03e86d1.jpg]

Priya used to wear comfortable dresses at home and I also never get any feelings looking at her. Mom of course wants to impress dad a lot and that’s a separate topic that mom would tell


Since we share same bed, we used to cuddle and hug in the bed but not with any bad intentions. Until one incident.. that changed our perspective. That night I observed Priya being moody, I was trying to make her talk and trying to tease her by tickling her at sensitive areas.. finally she got angry and slapped my face and shouted “how would you boys know our pains. Why are you always after me, cant you keep quite for a minute ?”

I was shocked. I never saw Priya that angry and also she never slapped me like that. I kept quite. I said sorry.. After few minutes, she took my hands and kissed them and said “Sameer, sorry.. I am supposed to get my periods 2 days back, still I didn’t get. You don’t know how our mood changes during this phase, try to understand please”.

I felt bad for her situation and said sorry again.. looking into her eyes, I said “Priya, I can understand your situation, I cant share your pain, god is unkind towards girls in all aspects.. but I can try to help you”.  Priya laughed at me and said “how will you help me ? this is girls matter.. Bro, this is not your area”. I felt happy that her anger is gone and she is now laughing.

I wrapped my arms under her neck and pulled her onto me and said “Priya, somewhere I read, if you are in a good mood and you sleep happily cuddling and hugging your loved one, the period will come on time!!!”

She again laughed and replied “bro.. don’t be a google doctor. How will it work?”

I kissed her cheeks and said “nothing wrong in trying once right.. if it doesn’t work, nothing to lose.”

[Image: Screenshot-2026-08-12-07-12-59-05-b86672...773d05.jpg]

She thought for a while and took me on her and she gave me a tight hug and said “ok bro.. I will try.. lets be like this and sleep”. I felt happy sleeping on her like that. I am a big man and she also look bigger than her age would suggest.  I was caressing her hair and kissing her cheeks while she is patting my back.. after staying there like that for a while, I rolled over along with her.. she on top of me.. I patted her back and made her sleep.. soon she went to deep sleep. I felt happy for her.. sleep is the only time when we forget all pains and bad times.

I genuinely felt bad for her late periods. I know some girls get lot of pain during periods and some even take pain killers. Sensitive girl that she is , Priya is unable to handle her mood swings during periods. Mom told me these things are common. When Priya started getting periods, mom’s friend told her to make Priya sleep separately. Later mom told me about that. But mom didn’t care for such ill advices. She has trust on us.

 [Image: 4cb36e515184e1f307a3e1edf17ecbe7.jpg]

I have been following Priya since then and understood her issues about late periods, that’s why I did some study on that and found this trick. Three years back when she got her first period, she looked very weak and unhappy. Since then she has this issue.

Aunty, I like Priya mainly because she never bothers on what I do outside, she wont tell our parents about all the bad things that I do just like many boys, she protects me a lot and because of that I also allow her to explore herself and never poke into her personal issues.

Since I keep looking at her daily, I didn’t notice the change in her body until a boy made a vulgar comment about her boobs. I thrashed that boy and told his parents to keep him in limits. Aunty, this is the problem with we boys.. we can look at girls and appreciate their beauty but we make vulgar comments about them, that’s wrong

[Image: 00dcf322dd90c057700ff44753d93b2a.jpg]

After that boy made that comment, I started noticing Priya. Unintentionally my eyes will look at her chest. This is bad, I know that but it became a habit for me to keep looking at her chest.. as a growing girl its natural her boobs also start growing big. In the sleep sometimes my hands fall on her boobs, her hands on my cock.. its unintentional.. but offlate I get an urge to touch her boobs which is not correct but but… she being innocent didn’t notice that, in fact some times she wears lose top allowing her boobs to be displayed..

That night I controlled my urge to touch her boobs when she was sleeping as I didn’t want to disturb her sleep. I also slept happily…

In the morning when I woke up, I didn’t see Priya in my bed, she is in bathroom. As I am getting late, I went to parents bathroom and got ready. Mom told me Priya is not coming to sch ool and she will stay at home. I felt happy for her and I understood she got periods.

[Image: Screenshot-2026-08-12-07-09-54-31-b86672...773d05.jpg]

That day night.. Priya thanked me a lot and gave me light lip kiss and said “bro.. your trick worked.. I got my periods.. I slept hugging and cuddling you and I felt so happy in my sleep also.. that might be the reason my hormones normalized and I got periods.. today is first day, never ever in these 3 years I have this much less pain.. bro, this is all because of your trick, now I understood why… being happy keeps our hormones also happy.. to be happy all I have to do is hug you and sleep on your body.. bro, from today onwards, periods or no periods, lets sleep happily.. kissing, cuddling and hugging.”

I really felt happy.. not because I told you so.. but the trick really worked for her. I took her in my bear hug and kissing and biting her cheeks I said “I am so happy for you Priya.. lets be happy like this..”

Priya also kissing my cheeks felt very happy

After few minutes.. I said

“Priya.. I have more one trick”

“what’s that”

[Image: ab879387dbb89a50849ad3d33c1ea4e0.jpg]

“while sleeping, don’t wear vest or bra”

“why ?”

“it will cause breast cancer”

“are you a doctor?”

“no”

“then”

“I am your well wisher”

“achha.. so you want to feel my boobs”

“ufff.. don’t talk like that Priya”

“why?”

“what why.. look at my junior.. its already up”

“shittt… why your junior always gets up so easily”

“it was sleeping.. you only woke him up”

“me?”

“yeah.. you told about your boobs”

“who started the topic google doctor?”

“ok ok.. now what to do?”

“what to do about what ?”

“about this ?”  (I pointed her to my hard on in the shorts)

“how would I know.. go to mom”

“mom ? why?”

“don’t act bro.. I know.. mom would shack him and extract your milk”

“this is bad”

“bad ? why ?”

“its you who talked about boobs and now you want mom to release my tension..”

“bro.. I cant do any thing.. at max, you can keep pushing your guy between my thighs.. that’s all.. nothing more”

“Priya..”

“what?”

“please”

“please what ?”

“can you help me shack myself”

“shittt… I will never do that.. I told you you can hug me and push it hard between my thighs.. what else you want”

“ok ok.. that’s better”


“bro.. why did god give you this big junior… dad has very small one”


[Image: 78929901-017-574d.jpg]

I was shocked.. how does she know about Dad’s cock ?

“Priya.. did you see dad’s?”

“bro.. by mistake i saw once”

“shittt.. how ? when ?”

“one day at mid night I woke up to get some water.. then I heard some sound from parents room.. I was curious and went and saw throw peep hole.. Mom was sucking dad’s cock,, I was shocked.. immediately I came back.. that was a real shock .. seeing them like that.. that’s when I saw dad’s.. its probably half of yours”

“shitt.. when did you see mine ?”

“don’t overact.. many times you would sleep in such a way that your junior is out..”

“ok ok”
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 06:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by PELURI - 14-12-2025, 07:33 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:13 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Davit - 14-12-2025, 09:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by masti.bhai - 14-12-2025, 10:21 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 10:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:16 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:22 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:23 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:18 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 11:38 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by doctor101 - 16-12-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 03:17 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by blackdesk - 16-12-2025, 04:20 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 05:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by GulaChandra - 17-12-2025, 12:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Chennai Veeran - 17-12-2025, 08:45 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 17-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Manikandarajesh - 17-12-2025, 10:02 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 07:04 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 06:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 10:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:39 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 21-12-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 10:13 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by ananth1986 - 22-12-2025, 02:53 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 08:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 05:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by Gitaranjan - 25-12-2025, 08:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by kavitha99 - 23-12-2025, 11:15 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 04:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 07:09 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 25) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 09:08 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 30-12-2025, 09:42 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by Davit - 31-12-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 09:51 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 10:23 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 02:29 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:44 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 11:49 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 02) - by Davit - 03-01-2026, 01:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 07-01-2026, 06:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:39 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:46 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:57 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 19) - by PELURI - 21-01-2026, 08:22 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 25-01-2026, 10:02 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 26-01-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 27-01-2026, 09:14 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 28-01-2026, 10:22 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Aug 12) - by opendoor - 12-08-2026, 05:53 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)