Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Adultery గొలుసు కట్టు.... ఒకరి తర్వాత ఒకరు (ALL EPISODES UPDATED)
(12-08-2026, 12:21 PM)yekalavyass Wrote: రచయిత గారు, మీ ఒరవడిలో ఆ 4 రోజుల శోభనాన్ని అద్భుతంగా వర్ణిస్తూ రాయమని నా ప్రార్థన!!

Cunthunter

We wish you have to write .
This is the story where all emotions, feelings grudges,ego,Love and Life have come at one point.
Please continue





Sirs,

Thanks for your kind words.

BUT this story Golusu kattu ....okari tarvata okaru by SECTORABCD......finished...

THE END.


Part 2  can be started with my own interpretation of story and how I want to take forward.........just glimpse example.....this time second Golusu kattu can be there but why on Male.......Female can form Golusu kattu......Not sure maybe Saroja or Damayanti......

So many options available......

But to be true.....I can't able to start Part 2........as it takes hell lot of time....last 3 months I did nothing.....


I welcome if someone can start....part 2.



Obviously new situation and new stories can be created.... everything takes time....



Regards,
SECTORABCD.
[+] 4 users Like Sectorabcd's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: గొలుసు కట్టు.... ఒకరి తర్వాత ఒకరు (EP 65 66 67 68 - COMPLETED 8/8/2026) - by Sectorabcd - 12-08-2026, 12:57 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)