Adultery Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel)
(12-08-2026, 12:35 PM)SilverArrow Wrote: Completely agree Sir 
This is a deep odessey..not a slam bang type of story ..
I appreciate your taste for transition screen play ..
Few readers love this under burn and I can't say how happy I am to read comments which talk of under current..
Keep supporting..
And do read my next update in the evening

Will surely read.

Is the main character Monica somewhat inspired by any real life married wife in noida ?
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 09:41 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by The_Ramukaka - 10-04-2026, 10:35 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:21 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by desihunter - 10-04-2026, 11:42 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:22 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by Glenlivet - 10-04-2026, 04:20 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:26 PM
RE: Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel) - by KingRocks - 12-08-2026, 12:56 PM



Users browsing this thread: ravitejachil, 4 Guest(s)