Adultery Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel)
(11-08-2026, 10:06 PM)KingRocks Wrote: I hope writer don't just jump scenes to scenes throw some hot moments between transition from one scene to other

Completely agree Sir 
This is a deep odessey..not a slam bang type of story ..
I appreciate your taste for transition screen play ..
Few readers love this under burn and I can't say how happy I am to read comments which talk of under current..
Keep supporting..
And do read my next update in the evening
[+] 2 users Like SilverArrow's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 09:41 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by The_Ramukaka - 10-04-2026, 10:35 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:21 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by desihunter - 10-04-2026, 11:42 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:22 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by Glenlivet - 10-04-2026, 04:20 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:26 PM
RE: Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel) - by SilverArrow - 12-08-2026, 12:35 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)