12-08-2026, 10:03 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2026, 11:02 AM by opendoor. Edited 4 times in total. Edited 4 times in total.)
-80-
One day Poonam calls Malavika for dinner. Malavika was little bit surprised why Poonam called only her but not the entire family. Any way she decides to go to dinner
After dinner, Malavika asks Poonam
“Poonam, why didn’t you call my entire family ? you called me only”
“Malavika, there are many reasons.”
“oh.. what are those ?”
“from my side.. since the car accident you have gone through lot of turmoil, even though its not your mistake, but it resulted in Anitha’s death causing lot of agony to her family”
“true.. but I have to take moral responsibility”
“ok I can understand. So to give you break, I called you for dinner”
“got it… what are other reasons”
![[Image: Screenshot-2026-08-08-19-51-06-80-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/BVWpm06p/Screenshot-2026-08-08-19-51-06-80-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
“my son wants to fuck you”
“whatttt… what are you talking Poonam”
“Malavika.. I know I am talking little bit rude.. but as a mom, I need to fulfil his wish”
“but.. how can he directly tell you that”
“Malavika.. my son Sameer is completely opposite to Abhi”
“so.. that doesn’t mean he can say like that”
“true.. but he likes aunties and married women”
“so.. he can fuck me as he wishes ?”
“that’s his wish.. as a friend its my request to you”
“Poonam.. first call that boy.. I want to talk to him”
Poonam calls Sameer into their room.
Sameer sits next to Poonam
Malavika looking at the boy, asks him
“don’t you feel ashamed to talk like that ?”
“like what aunty”
“that you wanted to fuck me”
![[Image: f85519483aceda0d2e27c95aef6f69ab.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/bg31rgkS/f85519483aceda0d2e27c95aef6f69ab.jpg)
“haa.. aunty.. the day I saw you I felt like squeezing your mangoes.. they are so big and attractive and also you were very bold exposing your globes from side, aunty if I tell you how hard I fucked my mom and then my little sister that night imagining you, you would be shocked.. but aunty you should be proud to possess this killer body”
“Sameer.. stop the trash talk.. I am a respectable woman in this society”
“Aunty.. true.. a sanksari married woman who fucked her husband’s father.. a sanskari wife who fucked a married man whose wife is killed by an accident involving you… a sanskari woman who sucked his young son’s small cock.. aunty, everyone is a saint until others know his/her secrets… family secrets”
Malavika is stunned.. she got angry also
“Sameer.. this is too much.. I had to sleep with Arvind uncle as I killed her wife, so I had to act like his wife for few days.. similarly I sucked Abhi’s dick to console that boy.. regarding my father-in-law that’s our family secret”
“Aunty.. I am not questioning why you fucked others.. all I am saying is I also want to fuck you.. such a hot aunty you are.. and our family friend now.. your daughter sent me this picture of yours .. to provoke me and fuck her harder.. aunty, these days girls are too sensitive and feeble to withstand a horny hulk like me.. ask mom she will tell you more about me”
![[Image: Gqi-Mk4-MXQAAAg-Ek-format-jpg-name-small.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/ycg1nMft/Gqi-Mk4-MXQAAAg-Ek-format-jpg-name-small.jpg)
“Sameer.. there should be an emotional connect to have sex.. I am not a street whore to fuck anyone just like that.. what emotional connection I have with you.. on top of that you are irritating me and insulting me”
“Aunty.. I don’t do sweet talking. I liked your daughter Manju.. I asked her can I suck her cute boobs.. she didn’t mind.. I licked her pussy also.. then she only took my lund… thick, long lund into her tight pussy.. similarly I wanted to fuck you.. I could have asked directly you.. but I don’t know you that much , that’s why I told mom”
“shittt.. did you trap my daughter and fucked”
“hello… hang on.. I didn’t trap her.. she only fell for my lund.. many of my mom’s friends like my lund and always ask me to fuck them when their husbands are away, they used to finger their pussies when my mum takes me for dinner to their houses.. that horny they are.. aunty, they used to display their mangal suthra and provoke me.. what a sanskary wives there hot aunties are...”
![[Image: Gw8-YI6-XWQAEHEXu-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/SXm4hKBD/Gw8-YI6-XWQAEHEXu-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg)
“ok ok.. enough of your lund talk.. tell me one reason why I should allow you to fuck me”
“aunty.. I don’t see reason.. I don’t talk nonsense.. I don’t give moral lectures.. I like someone.. I ask her.. if she likes, I will show her heaven.. or else move on..”
“so you don’t have any reason or any justification to fuck me.. its just your lust on me”
“aunty.. whatever you call it.. 10 years back I fucked one aunty.. she didn’t say anything and she praised my stamina at that time itself.. after that I kept on fucking many women.. very few asked this type of questions.. aunty, a man needs a reason to fuck a woman.. whereas a woman just need a place to fuck a man… nowadays no one needs reasons.. we all need just places.. that’s why OYO rooms are always in demand”
Malavika picked up the juice can.. she is in dilemna.. she has never encountered such a brave boy.. as much as he talks, his sincerity and honesty cant be questioned.
“Poonam.. I must say you are lucky..to have a son.. I always felt I should have a son.. when my daughter sleeps with my husband, I was jelous on them.. why didn’t I have a son whom I can love, kiss and hug.. just like my husband.. Poonam, sometimes when I get bored with my husband, I feel like adventurous .. but being a sanskari wife, never ventured out.. except my father-in-law.. anyway, I like Sameer for his frankness. Sameer, come here and sit next to me..”
Sameer felt happy and moved to other side and sat next to aunty
![[Image: Gx-X0h-Je-Wo-AATHNl-format-jpg-name-large.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/HTWMZnfd/Gx-X0h-Je-Wo-AATHNl-format-jpg-name-large.jpg)
Malavika caressing his head and kissing him on his cheeks said “Sameer, many boys used to ogle at me and I used to feel proud of my assets.. while fucking me my husband used to say.. Malavika, you have some great ass that Manju cant have at her age.. you have some killer boobs that only women of your age can have.. this is one area my husband likes me over his little prince whom you also fucked.. I was acting like a mother to Abhi and felt his emotions. But with you I am going to allow you to fuck me.. no emotions, no connections.. I don’t like to be like a whore.. so I need to know little bit more about you.. especially some good things you did..then only I will get some soft corner on you”
![[Image: Screenshot-2026-08-09-23-56-09-76-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/M5xKsh9b/Screenshot-2026-08-09-23-56-09-76-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
Sameer feeling the soft body of aunty and the intoxicating smell of her armpits as she wore sleeveless blouse and raised her arm to pull him onto her chest.. such a soft and erotic feeling. After feeling her motherly love… not exactly that.. but he can feel some genuine love in her touch.. in her hug…
Sameer wanted to take advantage of that situation.. he wanted to narrate his past to score some brownie points
He took aunties hands and kissing them said “Aunty.. I am glad finally you gave me a chance. Aunty, as you said, all moms need a son who can be with them apart from their husbands.. after all boys also need some love.. a pure and unconditional love.. which we can get only from family members, especially parents. Aunty, its easy to fuck girls these days, but there is no love in that relation.. its just some time pass and they do it for some pocket money and gifts. Whereas the love, care we get from mums is unmatchable.. then why am I fucking aunties you may ask.. Malavika aunty, whenever I fucked any woman, its always the woman who asked for that.. you are the only woman that I asked to fuck.. yes, that way you are so special to me ..ok, you also need a reason and some emotional connect with me to fuck.. I will tell you a small incident ..”
He started telling his past..
![[Image: ea6815248787bdad6d567c231cfb23ca.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/WNSrr7Dh/ea6815248787bdad6d567c231cfb23ca.jpg)
“Aunty, I swear on mom that this is not cooked up story, its real and I have proof, I will show after the narration. By the way I narrated this to your daughter Manju also and based on version I connected the dots and telling the whole thing as one complete incident. Couple of years back your husband Madhukar used to come to Hyderabad on sales job and used to stay in a hotel, as you know your Manju was missing her dad because of frequent travels and half of the month he is on road, so on one trip, he took her also with him. They were staying in this hotel where my friend used to work
My friend messaged me about a foul play happening in the hotel, we have a group where we track any bad things happening in the society and we immediately alert our gang and we highlight that to media to solve the issue. As gen z kids we have this kick ass boldness to question any thing and any body. So on hearing that from my friend I rushed to the hotel and straightaway went to their backend team office. They were shocked when I called the big media house chief editor in front of them and threatened them to stay quite. They understood the situation and stayed calm
I pulled the hard disk from their computer..
What exactly happened ?
The hotel guys installed secret cameras in some rooms, especially double deluxe rooms to capture what’s happening inside and then they will start blackmailing. They recorded your husband room also.. Manju who missed her dad for so long was on top of your husband and started playing with his cock and made him cum on her face many times, this I didn’t see in the video, but Manju told me later. The young girl trying to share her love to her dear papa became victim to the dirty plan by the hotel guys.
I warned them to remove all the secret cameras installed or else I will report this to the media. They cooperated and removed the cameras and gave me all the video recordings.
I came back home and destroyed all the hard disks.. but before that I just took picture of one small clipping where your daughter was lovingly sucking your husband’s cock.. why did I take that clipping ? I wanted to show that to my younger sister Priya to motivate her to get closer to dad. Why ? I will tell you that later..
Aunty, when I did this I didn’t know who you are.. later when I saw Manju and uncle, I felt like telling them this, but I didn’t want to disturb their mind and possibly cause a break to their relation. But when I met Manju, I had to tell her about this with the intention to not repeat this kind of such outside the house as safety is more important to girls
Sameer stopped the narration and showed the pic from his phone..
Malavika is shocked .. so is Poonam
They both felt so happy and relieved. Malavika was crying.. hugging and kissing the boy, looking at the pic where her daughter is sucking her husband, she felt a shockwave passing through her… what if this kind of video is released on internet or social media ? she kept on thanking Sameer and started kissing his lips .. when emotions take over, reason takes a back seat. The hot sultry aunty is now his.. and she didn’t even see his massive dick yet.. this made the boy feel proud and he looked at his mom and took her also into the hug
All three of them were emotional and crying… out of happiness and out of relief..
![[Image: In-Shot-20210909-174402541.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/ZWWV1Vv/In-Shot-20210909-174402541.gif)
After few minutes, Poonam caressing Malavika’s cheeks said “Malavika, praising my own son doesn’t put me in good light, but some times we need to tell the facts. My son may look brash and arrogant, but he solved many of my friends family issues.. many.. for example, when my friend’s husband was moving with his office colleague, my son took picture of them when they were in a steamy session and warned that uncle to be loyal to his wife. That uncle changed his behaviour and left his lover. My friend as a return gift allowed my son to fuck her in front of her husband… her husband from that day onwards stopped seeing others.. many such things he did.. in fact the reason why we all four are happy in the family is because of him.. if you have patience, Sameer will narrate our family secrets.. since you don’t have a son, it might be interesting to you”
![[Image: IMG-20220116-090014.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/jzwCWfF/IMG-20220116-090014.jpg)
Malavika wiping her tears nodded and said “Sameer, I misunderstood you.. if you didn’t save my husband, he would have lost his job as it happened on his office trip and the hotel booking is on company name.. thanks is a small word.. I am so happy for your mom to have a son like you.. I have seen calm innocent boy Abhi.. now I am seeing an aggressive yet compassionate and helping boy in you. Go ahead and tell all you wanted to say.. I am all ears”
Sameer took some soft drinks can from fridge and started narrating his past..
One day Poonam calls Malavika for dinner. Malavika was little bit surprised why Poonam called only her but not the entire family. Any way she decides to go to dinner
After dinner, Malavika asks Poonam
“Poonam, why didn’t you call my entire family ? you called me only”
“Malavika, there are many reasons.”
“oh.. what are those ?”
“from my side.. since the car accident you have gone through lot of turmoil, even though its not your mistake, but it resulted in Anitha’s death causing lot of agony to her family”
“true.. but I have to take moral responsibility”
“ok I can understand. So to give you break, I called you for dinner”
“got it… what are other reasons”
![[Image: Screenshot-2026-08-08-19-51-06-80-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/BVWpm06p/Screenshot-2026-08-08-19-51-06-80-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
“my son wants to fuck you”
“whatttt… what are you talking Poonam”
“Malavika.. I know I am talking little bit rude.. but as a mom, I need to fulfil his wish”
“but.. how can he directly tell you that”
“Malavika.. my son Sameer is completely opposite to Abhi”
“so.. that doesn’t mean he can say like that”
“true.. but he likes aunties and married women”
“so.. he can fuck me as he wishes ?”
“that’s his wish.. as a friend its my request to you”
“Poonam.. first call that boy.. I want to talk to him”
Poonam calls Sameer into their room.
Sameer sits next to Poonam
Malavika looking at the boy, asks him
“don’t you feel ashamed to talk like that ?”
“like what aunty”
“that you wanted to fuck me”
![[Image: f85519483aceda0d2e27c95aef6f69ab.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/bg31rgkS/f85519483aceda0d2e27c95aef6f69ab.jpg)
“haa.. aunty.. the day I saw you I felt like squeezing your mangoes.. they are so big and attractive and also you were very bold exposing your globes from side, aunty if I tell you how hard I fucked my mom and then my little sister that night imagining you, you would be shocked.. but aunty you should be proud to possess this killer body”
“Sameer.. stop the trash talk.. I am a respectable woman in this society”
“Aunty.. true.. a sanksari married woman who fucked her husband’s father.. a sanskari wife who fucked a married man whose wife is killed by an accident involving you… a sanskari woman who sucked his young son’s small cock.. aunty, everyone is a saint until others know his/her secrets… family secrets”
Malavika is stunned.. she got angry also
“Sameer.. this is too much.. I had to sleep with Arvind uncle as I killed her wife, so I had to act like his wife for few days.. similarly I sucked Abhi’s dick to console that boy.. regarding my father-in-law that’s our family secret”
“Aunty.. I am not questioning why you fucked others.. all I am saying is I also want to fuck you.. such a hot aunty you are.. and our family friend now.. your daughter sent me this picture of yours .. to provoke me and fuck her harder.. aunty, these days girls are too sensitive and feeble to withstand a horny hulk like me.. ask mom she will tell you more about me”
![[Image: Gqi-Mk4-MXQAAAg-Ek-format-jpg-name-small.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/ycg1nMft/Gqi-Mk4-MXQAAAg-Ek-format-jpg-name-small.jpg)
“Sameer.. there should be an emotional connect to have sex.. I am not a street whore to fuck anyone just like that.. what emotional connection I have with you.. on top of that you are irritating me and insulting me”
“Aunty.. I don’t do sweet talking. I liked your daughter Manju.. I asked her can I suck her cute boobs.. she didn’t mind.. I licked her pussy also.. then she only took my lund… thick, long lund into her tight pussy.. similarly I wanted to fuck you.. I could have asked directly you.. but I don’t know you that much , that’s why I told mom”
“shittt.. did you trap my daughter and fucked”
“hello… hang on.. I didn’t trap her.. she only fell for my lund.. many of my mom’s friends like my lund and always ask me to fuck them when their husbands are away, they used to finger their pussies when my mum takes me for dinner to their houses.. that horny they are.. aunty, they used to display their mangal suthra and provoke me.. what a sanskary wives there hot aunties are...”
![[Image: Gw8-YI6-XWQAEHEXu-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/SXm4hKBD/Gw8-YI6-XWQAEHEXu-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg)
“ok ok.. enough of your lund talk.. tell me one reason why I should allow you to fuck me”
“aunty.. I don’t see reason.. I don’t talk nonsense.. I don’t give moral lectures.. I like someone.. I ask her.. if she likes, I will show her heaven.. or else move on..”
“so you don’t have any reason or any justification to fuck me.. its just your lust on me”
“aunty.. whatever you call it.. 10 years back I fucked one aunty.. she didn’t say anything and she praised my stamina at that time itself.. after that I kept on fucking many women.. very few asked this type of questions.. aunty, a man needs a reason to fuck a woman.. whereas a woman just need a place to fuck a man… nowadays no one needs reasons.. we all need just places.. that’s why OYO rooms are always in demand”
Malavika picked up the juice can.. she is in dilemna.. she has never encountered such a brave boy.. as much as he talks, his sincerity and honesty cant be questioned.
“Poonam.. I must say you are lucky..to have a son.. I always felt I should have a son.. when my daughter sleeps with my husband, I was jelous on them.. why didn’t I have a son whom I can love, kiss and hug.. just like my husband.. Poonam, sometimes when I get bored with my husband, I feel like adventurous .. but being a sanskari wife, never ventured out.. except my father-in-law.. anyway, I like Sameer for his frankness. Sameer, come here and sit next to me..”
Sameer felt happy and moved to other side and sat next to aunty
![[Image: Gx-X0h-Je-Wo-AATHNl-format-jpg-name-large.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/HTWMZnfd/Gx-X0h-Je-Wo-AATHNl-format-jpg-name-large.jpg)
Malavika caressing his head and kissing him on his cheeks said “Sameer, many boys used to ogle at me and I used to feel proud of my assets.. while fucking me my husband used to say.. Malavika, you have some great ass that Manju cant have at her age.. you have some killer boobs that only women of your age can have.. this is one area my husband likes me over his little prince whom you also fucked.. I was acting like a mother to Abhi and felt his emotions. But with you I am going to allow you to fuck me.. no emotions, no connections.. I don’t like to be like a whore.. so I need to know little bit more about you.. especially some good things you did..then only I will get some soft corner on you”
![[Image: Screenshot-2026-08-09-23-56-09-76-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/M5xKsh9b/Screenshot-2026-08-09-23-56-09-76-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
Sameer feeling the soft body of aunty and the intoxicating smell of her armpits as she wore sleeveless blouse and raised her arm to pull him onto her chest.. such a soft and erotic feeling. After feeling her motherly love… not exactly that.. but he can feel some genuine love in her touch.. in her hug…
Sameer wanted to take advantage of that situation.. he wanted to narrate his past to score some brownie points
He took aunties hands and kissing them said “Aunty.. I am glad finally you gave me a chance. Aunty, as you said, all moms need a son who can be with them apart from their husbands.. after all boys also need some love.. a pure and unconditional love.. which we can get only from family members, especially parents. Aunty, its easy to fuck girls these days, but there is no love in that relation.. its just some time pass and they do it for some pocket money and gifts. Whereas the love, care we get from mums is unmatchable.. then why am I fucking aunties you may ask.. Malavika aunty, whenever I fucked any woman, its always the woman who asked for that.. you are the only woman that I asked to fuck.. yes, that way you are so special to me ..ok, you also need a reason and some emotional connect with me to fuck.. I will tell you a small incident ..”
He started telling his past..
![[Image: ea6815248787bdad6d567c231cfb23ca.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/WNSrr7Dh/ea6815248787bdad6d567c231cfb23ca.jpg)
“Aunty, I swear on mom that this is not cooked up story, its real and I have proof, I will show after the narration. By the way I narrated this to your daughter Manju also and based on version I connected the dots and telling the whole thing as one complete incident. Couple of years back your husband Madhukar used to come to Hyderabad on sales job and used to stay in a hotel, as you know your Manju was missing her dad because of frequent travels and half of the month he is on road, so on one trip, he took her also with him. They were staying in this hotel where my friend used to work
My friend messaged me about a foul play happening in the hotel, we have a group where we track any bad things happening in the society and we immediately alert our gang and we highlight that to media to solve the issue. As gen z kids we have this kick ass boldness to question any thing and any body. So on hearing that from my friend I rushed to the hotel and straightaway went to their backend team office. They were shocked when I called the big media house chief editor in front of them and threatened them to stay quite. They understood the situation and stayed calm
I pulled the hard disk from their computer..
What exactly happened ?
The hotel guys installed secret cameras in some rooms, especially double deluxe rooms to capture what’s happening inside and then they will start blackmailing. They recorded your husband room also.. Manju who missed her dad for so long was on top of your husband and started playing with his cock and made him cum on her face many times, this I didn’t see in the video, but Manju told me later. The young girl trying to share her love to her dear papa became victim to the dirty plan by the hotel guys.
I warned them to remove all the secret cameras installed or else I will report this to the media. They cooperated and removed the cameras and gave me all the video recordings.
I came back home and destroyed all the hard disks.. but before that I just took picture of one small clipping where your daughter was lovingly sucking your husband’s cock.. why did I take that clipping ? I wanted to show that to my younger sister Priya to motivate her to get closer to dad. Why ? I will tell you that later..
Aunty, when I did this I didn’t know who you are.. later when I saw Manju and uncle, I felt like telling them this, but I didn’t want to disturb their mind and possibly cause a break to their relation. But when I met Manju, I had to tell her about this with the intention to not repeat this kind of such outside the house as safety is more important to girls
Sameer stopped the narration and showed the pic from his phone..
Malavika is shocked .. so is Poonam
They both felt so happy and relieved. Malavika was crying.. hugging and kissing the boy, looking at the pic where her daughter is sucking her husband, she felt a shockwave passing through her… what if this kind of video is released on internet or social media ? she kept on thanking Sameer and started kissing his lips .. when emotions take over, reason takes a back seat. The hot sultry aunty is now his.. and she didn’t even see his massive dick yet.. this made the boy feel proud and he looked at his mom and took her also into the hug
All three of them were emotional and crying… out of happiness and out of relief..
![[Image: In-Shot-20210909-174402541.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/ZWWV1Vv/In-Shot-20210909-174402541.gif)
After few minutes, Poonam caressing Malavika’s cheeks said “Malavika, praising my own son doesn’t put me in good light, but some times we need to tell the facts. My son may look brash and arrogant, but he solved many of my friends family issues.. many.. for example, when my friend’s husband was moving with his office colleague, my son took picture of them when they were in a steamy session and warned that uncle to be loyal to his wife. That uncle changed his behaviour and left his lover. My friend as a return gift allowed my son to fuck her in front of her husband… her husband from that day onwards stopped seeing others.. many such things he did.. in fact the reason why we all four are happy in the family is because of him.. if you have patience, Sameer will narrate our family secrets.. since you don’t have a son, it might be interesting to you”
![[Image: IMG-20220116-090014.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/jzwCWfF/IMG-20220116-090014.jpg)
Malavika wiping her tears nodded and said “Sameer, I misunderstood you.. if you didn’t save my husband, he would have lost his job as it happened on his office trip and the hotel booking is on company name.. thanks is a small word.. I am so happy for your mom to have a son like you.. I have seen calm innocent boy Abhi.. now I am seeing an aggressive yet compassionate and helping boy in you. Go ahead and tell all you wanted to say.. I am all ears”
Sameer took some soft drinks can from fridge and started narrating his past..


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)