07-08-2026, 08:51 PM
Conversation between us:
Mom: dear, ananth wants to shift from this place to his office near!
Dad: it's ok for you son! It's too expensive, if you took rented house near your office.
( Iam seeing my wife, she was seeing me).
Me: it's ok for me, iam getting really tired due to the travel and traffic.
Dad:but it's huge amount going for rental !
Wife: I am ready to go to job!.
Mom: it's ok for you!
Dad: my best advice is, you both stay here better!.
Mom: yes, it's good idea!
( She was shy to see them, but looking at me for help).
Me: yes! But
Mom: what!!!! But!!!
Wife:we will manage aunty
Dad: it's ok( he was seeing us).
When I came to office and in the evening returned to house.
Wife: it's too boring!
Me::wait for this weekend, we will shift
Wife: no! I am not feeling good! Iam going to loose my character
Me: you have to control it!
Wife: ok.
That night ,
When we are lying on the bed, I slept , she also slept.
I heard the noise outside.
She wakeup immediately and iam also getting up.
She was seeing me,
She was getting down and gone to the door, she was just unlocked the door and seeing me, he pushing down the handle lock and pulling the door.
Mom: dear, ananth wants to shift from this place to his office near!
Dad: it's ok for you son! It's too expensive, if you took rented house near your office.
( Iam seeing my wife, she was seeing me).
Me: it's ok for me, iam getting really tired due to the travel and traffic.
Dad:but it's huge amount going for rental !
Wife: I am ready to go to job!.
Mom: it's ok for you!
Dad: my best advice is, you both stay here better!.
Mom: yes, it's good idea!
( She was shy to see them, but looking at me for help).
Me: yes! But
Mom: what!!!! But!!!
Wife:we will manage aunty
Dad: it's ok( he was seeing us).
When I came to office and in the evening returned to house.
Wife: it's too boring!
Me::wait for this weekend, we will shift
Wife: no! I am not feeling good! Iam going to loose my character
Me: you have to control it!
Wife: ok.
That night ,
When we are lying on the bed, I slept , she also slept.
I heard the noise outside.
She wakeup immediately and iam also getting up.
She was seeing me,
She was getting down and gone to the door, she was just unlocked the door and seeing me, he pushing down the handle lock and pulling the door.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)