07-08-2026, 07:29 PM
Me:it's enough for you bitch?
Wife: me again! You wants me call me as your wish
Me: ok! How you feel !
Wife: it's thrilled! But here fully boring!
Me: ok! No problem, we will shift to new place
Wife: no freedom here!
Me: atleast you are having at night time!
Wife: yes! But it's inside our room!.
Me: you want your exhibition outside room!
But here there was no balcony
Wife: so iam telling , it's boring!
Me: it's a nice place there! How you are roaming freedom!
Wife: hmmmm!
Me: why can't you try to go outside of our room like this!.
Wife: are you mad! It's not a good idea?
Me: you are having the habits of seeing other's bedroom! Definitely you will hide something
Wife: it's all over, I just confess!
Me: no ! You are something told about your uncle!
Wife: don't talk about him! I can't digest him in my mind also.
Me: it's hard for you I think!
Wife: no iam ready to go beyond the limits with my mom's brother, it's some kind of love iam having for him.
But my dad's brother was not kind of him, he was always having eyes on our property!.
Me: which property?( Iam winks at her)
Wife: shut up, how you speak like this!
Me: all of us, having eyes on your property!
Wife: iam speaking seriously!
Me: ok! Then
Wife:: surely he will trouble my dad's property!
Me: why can't you make a solution for that!
Wife: please! It's a different task!.
Me: what about his son's marriage program then?
It's a time to perform the task i think!.
Wife: no chance! Don't involve me with him! Otherwise I will speak about the other dicks.
Me: ok ok! ( I see her fingers spreading her pussy lips).
Wife: how I changed like this!.
Me::don't worry about that! Iam also booked the tickets in the same bus.
Wife: you are coming really?
Me::yes!!!!
Wife: what he will do then !
Me: I just booked the seat not berth. I will manage.
Wife: hmmm!
Me: ( she was feeling happy and her fingers are going inside her hole ?️) you are liking him too much.
Wife: sorry to say to you!
Me: i understand!
Wife: it's hard for you I know, but iam still longing for him, but he was showing his loyalty to his wife.
( Iam thinking in my mind, he was really fucked you three times)
Me: ok! Then you try with some other
Wife: don't speak like this.
Me: then sleep!
Wife: why you are speaking about him! I want to get satisfy!
Me: go and take the dildo !
Wife::are you man! You don't know how to satisfy
Me::don't humiliating me
Wife
she was getting up and just unlocked the door and going outside to the hall, i got shocked, she was going outside stark naked! I just seeing her daring.
She was turned back to seeing me and gone to our parents bedroom and looking through keyhole.
It's shocking for me.
I just follow my steps carefully and came behind her and touched her buttocks, she was getting angry .
Iam standing near her.
She was watching through the key hole.
She was moaning little bit.
I got shocked again and getting back to our room.
She was still there.
I came to my room, I just closed our room, she was seeing me and bending down again.
Iam waiting for her to get some thrilling, but she was going beyond.
She was seeing my bedroom door!
It's the time! Lights coming from the downside of door, she was walking fast towards our room.
I just waiting, she was slowly knocking, i opened and she getting inside and i locked.
What I seen was, my dad was came outside and seeing here and there!
Walking towards our room.
We both jumped to the bed and it's slow knocking on our door!.
It's a big mistake!
I allowed her to do!.
She was looking at me!.
But the knocking was continuously.
She was looking at me!.
It's a big silent between us! .
She was not in a position to move further here!
If she opened, it's going to be different way!.
She was hugging me tightly.
When the knocking stopped and she was breathing heavily and she was signalling me to go and check.
Me: it's wrong ! If iam going there, what he will think about me, iam peeking in to their bedroom.
Wife: ok! Why he was doing like this!
Me: you are seeing them or not!
Wife: yes! It's nothing inside, both are sleeping peacefully!
So I just slowly knocked the same way like this ,
Me: are you mad! Why you are doing like this!
It's not good to be here! I will open up in the morning about shifting to new place.
Wife: sorry, he will think bad about us!
Me: shut up, go and see outside
Wife: no ! It's going to big trouble for me!
Me: just shut up and sleep.
We slept .
In the morning, when I came outside and seeing my mom in the kitchen and opened up for shifting to new place.
Mom: ok it's your wish
Me: please tell this to dad
Mom: ok beta, he will attrange the things
Me: please tell him now.
(My mom came outside and convinced our dad)
Wife: me again! You wants me call me as your wish
Me: ok! How you feel !
Wife: it's thrilled! But here fully boring!
Me: ok! No problem, we will shift to new place
Wife: no freedom here!
Me: atleast you are having at night time!
Wife: yes! But it's inside our room!.
Me: you want your exhibition outside room!
But here there was no balcony
Wife: so iam telling , it's boring!
Me: it's a nice place there! How you are roaming freedom!
Wife: hmmmm!
Me: why can't you try to go outside of our room like this!.
Wife: are you mad! It's not a good idea?
Me: you are having the habits of seeing other's bedroom! Definitely you will hide something
Wife: it's all over, I just confess!
Me: no ! You are something told about your uncle!
Wife: don't talk about him! I can't digest him in my mind also.
Me: it's hard for you I think!
Wife: no iam ready to go beyond the limits with my mom's brother, it's some kind of love iam having for him.
But my dad's brother was not kind of him, he was always having eyes on our property!.
Me: which property?( Iam winks at her)
Wife: shut up, how you speak like this!
Me: all of us, having eyes on your property!
Wife: iam speaking seriously!
Me: ok! Then
Wife:: surely he will trouble my dad's property!
Me: why can't you make a solution for that!
Wife: please! It's a different task!.
Me: what about his son's marriage program then?
It's a time to perform the task i think!.
Wife: no chance! Don't involve me with him! Otherwise I will speak about the other dicks.
Me: ok ok! ( I see her fingers spreading her pussy lips).
Wife: how I changed like this!.
Me::don't worry about that! Iam also booked the tickets in the same bus.
Wife: you are coming really?
Me::yes!!!!
Wife: what he will do then !
Me: I just booked the seat not berth. I will manage.
Wife: hmmm!
Me: ( she was feeling happy and her fingers are going inside her hole ?️) you are liking him too much.
Wife: sorry to say to you!
Me: i understand!
Wife: it's hard for you I know, but iam still longing for him, but he was showing his loyalty to his wife.
( Iam thinking in my mind, he was really fucked you three times)
Me: ok! Then you try with some other
Wife: don't speak like this.
Me: then sleep!
Wife: why you are speaking about him! I want to get satisfy!
Me: go and take the dildo !
Wife::are you man! You don't know how to satisfy
Me::don't humiliating me
Wife
she was getting up and just unlocked the door and going outside to the hall, i got shocked, she was going outside stark naked! I just seeing her daring.She was turned back to seeing me and gone to our parents bedroom and looking through keyhole.
It's shocking for me.
I just follow my steps carefully and came behind her and touched her buttocks, she was getting angry .
Iam standing near her.
She was watching through the key hole.
She was moaning little bit.
I got shocked again and getting back to our room.
She was still there.
I came to my room, I just closed our room, she was seeing me and bending down again.
Iam waiting for her to get some thrilling, but she was going beyond.
She was seeing my bedroom door!
It's the time! Lights coming from the downside of door, she was walking fast towards our room.
I just waiting, she was slowly knocking, i opened and she getting inside and i locked.
What I seen was, my dad was came outside and seeing here and there!
Walking towards our room.
We both jumped to the bed and it's slow knocking on our door!.
It's a big mistake!
I allowed her to do!.
She was looking at me!.
But the knocking was continuously.
She was looking at me!.
It's a big silent between us! .
She was not in a position to move further here!
If she opened, it's going to be different way!.
She was hugging me tightly.
When the knocking stopped and she was breathing heavily and she was signalling me to go and check.
Me: it's wrong ! If iam going there, what he will think about me, iam peeking in to their bedroom.
Wife: ok! Why he was doing like this!
Me: you are seeing them or not!
Wife: yes! It's nothing inside, both are sleeping peacefully!
So I just slowly knocked the same way like this ,
Me: are you mad! Why you are doing like this!
It's not good to be here! I will open up in the morning about shifting to new place.
Wife: sorry, he will think bad about us!
Me: shut up, go and see outside
Wife: no ! It's going to big trouble for me!
Me: just shut up and sleep.
We slept .
In the morning, when I came outside and seeing my mom in the kitchen and opened up for shifting to new place.
Mom: ok it's your wish
Me: please tell this to dad
Mom: ok beta, he will attrange the things
Me: please tell him now.
(My mom came outside and convinced our dad)


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)