06-08-2026, 01:26 PM
“I fell hard on the floor. My head was pounding. It was Sunny — Shankar sir’s driver. He had walked into the office while we were in the middle of sex. We hadn’t noticed him. He recognized me immediately. He picked up a heavy file from the desk and hit me on the head. That’s how I fell.”
She paused.
“He started shouting at both of us — ‘You bitches are going to pay for this! I’ll make sure of it!’ He was about to hit Ajay. A fight broke out between them. Sunny was very strong, much more powerful than we expected.”
“I remembered my old karate training. I jumped in to help Ajay. I tried to grab Sunny by his hair and pull him back. He kicked Ajay hard, sending him stumbling, then turned on me. He wrapped one powerful arm around my neck from behind, choking me. His other hand immediately went to my breasts. He started kneading them roughly, squeezing hard, pinching my nipples. It hurt… but I was still so wet from fucking Ajay just moments before.”
he continued, her voice getting lower, more intense.
“He was growling in my ear, ‘I always wanted to fuck you, you bloody bitch.’ His hand moved down from my breasts, sliding roughly over my stomach until he reached my pussy. He shoved two thick fingers inside me without warning. I was already dripping wet. He fingered me hard while keeping me in a chokehold, my body trapped against his. I struggled, trying to break free, but he was too strong. His fingers pumped in and out of me, rough and fast, while he whispered filthy things in my ear about how he had fantasized about me for so long.”
“By then Ajay had gotten up from the ground. He pushed Sunny hard. Sunny fell to the floor, dragging me down with him. Ajay pushed me out of the way and got up to fight. Sunny grabbed a water can and hit Ajay hard on the head. Ajay fell down again.”
She took a breath.
“I had gotten up by then. I started throwing kicks at him, standing on my right leg. I swung my left leg high, aiming for his head. He blocked it and caught my left leg firmly, holding it up near his face.”
Navya’s voice dropped lower.
“I was standing in front of him — right leg on the floor, left leg held high by him. My pussy was completely wide open, exposed right in front of his face. I couldn’t move. I was completely vulnerable.”
“He stared at my wet pussy, completely open for him. His eyes were hungry. He moved his hand and swiped his fingers across my dripping slit. Then he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them, tasting me. He was about to do it again when Ajay got up and hit him hard on the head. Sunny fell down, unconscious.”
Navya finished quietly.
“Then we tied him up in the office.”
The room was silent as Navya finished her story. Meera and Ajay looked at her, the danger of Sunny discovering their secret now hanging over all of them like a dark cloud.
Meera looked at both of them with visible relief.
“I’m glad you both are safe,” she said softly. Then a new worry crossed her face. “Hey, what about the nearby Chacha? Didn’t he hear the sound?”
Ajay shook his head.
“It looks like it was Chacha who called Sunny.”
“How?” Meera asked, surprised.
Ajay continued, “When they were searching for Navya, they had given Sunny’s number to the locals — if anyone heard or saw anything about her. Chacha apparently figured out Navya was a woman. He saw her boobs somehow. He called Sunny, and that’s why he came looking. He was surprised to see Navya alive, and that’s when the fight started.”
Meera’s eyes widened. “What about Chacha? Won’t he tell anyone?”
Ajay replied calmly, “We tied both of them up and left them in the shop. It’s locked from outside. They won’t be able to make any noise. I stuffed Navya's panty inside Chacha’s mouth so he stays quiet.”
Navya and Meera both looked at him with a mix of surprise and slight amusement at the detail.
Then they turned the conversation back to Meera.
“How was your day?” Navya asked.
Meera took a deep breath and began telling them about meeting Raghav — how she received him, the conversation at the table, and the strategic discussion. She carefully omitted the humiliating parts — how Raghav had seen her almost naked in the car and how she had been made to serve drinks while nearly topless.
Ajay leaned forward, his expression serious.
“We have a problem now. We cannot keep them tied down at the shop. Chacha’s relatives will start looking for him, and Shankar will definitely look for Sunny. We need to find a safe place to move them. Since this is a secret mission till now, I cannot use our department facilities. I don’t know how to detain them now.”
He paused, then added, “Maybe we should take Shyam’s help.”
Meera immediately called Shyam. He picked up quickly.
“Yes, my SLUT? How can I help you?”
Meera explained the situation — Sunny and Chacha tied up, the need for a safe location.
Shyam replied, “Okay, that’s why Shankar called me urgently. I’m heading to the farmhouse as per his instruction. I don’t know what time I can be back to move Sunny from there. One thing I can do now is create some lies about Sunny so they will suspect him as a threat. Maybe you know the ally of the mole in Prince’s gang. That story can work. But for moving Sunny, I can only do it tomorrow night if these people let me leave. You only have to find a solution until then. He is very dangerous you need to be careful with him”
That option was closed for now. They needed a safe place immediately.
Meera thought for a moment, then said, “I know a place. It will be safe — a warehouse that belongs to Shankar.”
“What?” Ajay said, surprised. “That will be brilliant if we can do it. They won’t search their own place.”
“How do we get access?” Navya asked.
Meera replied, “I know the right person for that. But Ajay, you have to sit this one out. I have to do this alone.”
Ajay looked at both her, concern clear in his eyes, but he nodded reluctantly.
Meera stepped out of the flat quietly and went up to the terrace. The large hoarding with her sexy panty picture was still glowing in the night, her body on full public display. She stood there for a moment, the cool breeze making her shiver, then made a call to Chotu.
He picked up almost immediately.
“Didi?”
She asked directly, “Do you trust me? And can I trust you fully?”
Chotu replied without hesitation, “Of course, yes Didi. Tell me what you want me to do.”
Meera said, “I want to meet you. Come here with a small covered carriage vehicle you can find. Don’t tell anyone.”
Chotu sounded suspicious but serious. “Okay Didi. I’ll be there soon.”
In about an hour, Chotu arrived with a small covered pickup vehicle. Meera was waiting, wearing the simple spare dress Shyam had given her. The cool weather made her nipples poke visibly through the thin fabric, while sweat from the tension made the dress stick to her body, outlining her curves.
Chotu’s face lit up when he saw her.
“Didi… you look beautiful.”
Meera got inside the vehicle quickly.
“Drive to Ajay’s tourism office.”
On the way, she told him everything — from their life in the village, Ajay’s secret mission, her own dangerous role, the people involved, and the current crisis with Sunny and Chacha.
Chotu listened in stunned silence, his hands tight on the steering wheel, barely believing what he was hearing.
Chotu kept his eyes on the road, but his voice was sincere.
“Didi, you can trust me completely. I am indebted to you in many ways — you gave me a better job, and… you also helped me lose my virginity.”
Meera smiled softly, but Chotu continued, glancing at her.
“You have changed a lot, Didi.”
She looked at him questioningly.
He continued, a little shy but honest, “Your dressing, Didi… your nipple is clearly visible through the dress. When I first met you, you were so shy. Now you are…”
She finished his sentence with a small, teasing smile.
“Slut?”
Chotu quickly shook his head.
“No, I didn’t mean like that.”
Meera laughed lightly.
He smiled and said, “You are very carefree now.”
She asked, “As in?”
“I mean… I can see your nipple impressions clearly.”
Meera looked down at her chest. The thin fabric of the spare dress was clinging to her body, her dark nipples prominently visible. She didn’t cover herself. Instead, she looked at Chotu with a playful, slightly challenging expression.
“You are still very naughty. You have seen more than that, right? Then why are you still so eager to see again?”
Chotu’s hand moved to shift the gear. As he did, his fingers brushed her thigh and accidentally lifted the hem of her dress higher, exposing her full, smooth thighs and the edge of her tiny panties.
Meera just smiled at his naughtiness. She didn’t stop him. She didn’t pull the dress back down. She let the fabric stay hiked up, her bare thighs fully visible in the dim light of the car.
Chotu’s eyes flicked down to her exposed legs
She paused.
“He started shouting at both of us — ‘You bitches are going to pay for this! I’ll make sure of it!’ He was about to hit Ajay. A fight broke out between them. Sunny was very strong, much more powerful than we expected.”
“I remembered my old karate training. I jumped in to help Ajay. I tried to grab Sunny by his hair and pull him back. He kicked Ajay hard, sending him stumbling, then turned on me. He wrapped one powerful arm around my neck from behind, choking me. His other hand immediately went to my breasts. He started kneading them roughly, squeezing hard, pinching my nipples. It hurt… but I was still so wet from fucking Ajay just moments before.”
he continued, her voice getting lower, more intense.
“He was growling in my ear, ‘I always wanted to fuck you, you bloody bitch.’ His hand moved down from my breasts, sliding roughly over my stomach until he reached my pussy. He shoved two thick fingers inside me without warning. I was already dripping wet. He fingered me hard while keeping me in a chokehold, my body trapped against his. I struggled, trying to break free, but he was too strong. His fingers pumped in and out of me, rough and fast, while he whispered filthy things in my ear about how he had fantasized about me for so long.”
“By then Ajay had gotten up from the ground. He pushed Sunny hard. Sunny fell to the floor, dragging me down with him. Ajay pushed me out of the way and got up to fight. Sunny grabbed a water can and hit Ajay hard on the head. Ajay fell down again.”
She took a breath.
“I had gotten up by then. I started throwing kicks at him, standing on my right leg. I swung my left leg high, aiming for his head. He blocked it and caught my left leg firmly, holding it up near his face.”
Navya’s voice dropped lower.
“I was standing in front of him — right leg on the floor, left leg held high by him. My pussy was completely wide open, exposed right in front of his face. I couldn’t move. I was completely vulnerable.”
“He stared at my wet pussy, completely open for him. His eyes were hungry. He moved his hand and swiped his fingers across my dripping slit. Then he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them, tasting me. He was about to do it again when Ajay got up and hit him hard on the head. Sunny fell down, unconscious.”
Navya finished quietly.
“Then we tied him up in the office.”
The room was silent as Navya finished her story. Meera and Ajay looked at her, the danger of Sunny discovering their secret now hanging over all of them like a dark cloud.
Meera looked at both of them with visible relief.
“I’m glad you both are safe,” she said softly. Then a new worry crossed her face. “Hey, what about the nearby Chacha? Didn’t he hear the sound?”
Ajay shook his head.
“It looks like it was Chacha who called Sunny.”
“How?” Meera asked, surprised.
Ajay continued, “When they were searching for Navya, they had given Sunny’s number to the locals — if anyone heard or saw anything about her. Chacha apparently figured out Navya was a woman. He saw her boobs somehow. He called Sunny, and that’s why he came looking. He was surprised to see Navya alive, and that’s when the fight started.”
Meera’s eyes widened. “What about Chacha? Won’t he tell anyone?”
Ajay replied calmly, “We tied both of them up and left them in the shop. It’s locked from outside. They won’t be able to make any noise. I stuffed Navya's panty inside Chacha’s mouth so he stays quiet.”
Navya and Meera both looked at him with a mix of surprise and slight amusement at the detail.
Then they turned the conversation back to Meera.
“How was your day?” Navya asked.
Meera took a deep breath and began telling them about meeting Raghav — how she received him, the conversation at the table, and the strategic discussion. She carefully omitted the humiliating parts — how Raghav had seen her almost naked in the car and how she had been made to serve drinks while nearly topless.
Ajay leaned forward, his expression serious.
“We have a problem now. We cannot keep them tied down at the shop. Chacha’s relatives will start looking for him, and Shankar will definitely look for Sunny. We need to find a safe place to move them. Since this is a secret mission till now, I cannot use our department facilities. I don’t know how to detain them now.”
He paused, then added, “Maybe we should take Shyam’s help.”
Meera immediately called Shyam. He picked up quickly.
“Yes, my SLUT? How can I help you?”
Meera explained the situation — Sunny and Chacha tied up, the need for a safe location.
Shyam replied, “Okay, that’s why Shankar called me urgently. I’m heading to the farmhouse as per his instruction. I don’t know what time I can be back to move Sunny from there. One thing I can do now is create some lies about Sunny so they will suspect him as a threat. Maybe you know the ally of the mole in Prince’s gang. That story can work. But for moving Sunny, I can only do it tomorrow night if these people let me leave. You only have to find a solution until then. He is very dangerous you need to be careful with him”
That option was closed for now. They needed a safe place immediately.
Meera thought for a moment, then said, “I know a place. It will be safe — a warehouse that belongs to Shankar.”
“What?” Ajay said, surprised. “That will be brilliant if we can do it. They won’t search their own place.”
“How do we get access?” Navya asked.
Meera replied, “I know the right person for that. But Ajay, you have to sit this one out. I have to do this alone.”
Ajay looked at both her, concern clear in his eyes, but he nodded reluctantly.
Meera stepped out of the flat quietly and went up to the terrace. The large hoarding with her sexy panty picture was still glowing in the night, her body on full public display. She stood there for a moment, the cool breeze making her shiver, then made a call to Chotu.
He picked up almost immediately.
“Didi?”
She asked directly, “Do you trust me? And can I trust you fully?”
Chotu replied without hesitation, “Of course, yes Didi. Tell me what you want me to do.”
Meera said, “I want to meet you. Come here with a small covered carriage vehicle you can find. Don’t tell anyone.”
Chotu sounded suspicious but serious. “Okay Didi. I’ll be there soon.”
In about an hour, Chotu arrived with a small covered pickup vehicle. Meera was waiting, wearing the simple spare dress Shyam had given her. The cool weather made her nipples poke visibly through the thin fabric, while sweat from the tension made the dress stick to her body, outlining her curves.
Chotu’s face lit up when he saw her.
“Didi… you look beautiful.”
Meera got inside the vehicle quickly.
“Drive to Ajay’s tourism office.”
On the way, she told him everything — from their life in the village, Ajay’s secret mission, her own dangerous role, the people involved, and the current crisis with Sunny and Chacha.
Chotu listened in stunned silence, his hands tight on the steering wheel, barely believing what he was hearing.
Chotu kept his eyes on the road, but his voice was sincere.
“Didi, you can trust me completely. I am indebted to you in many ways — you gave me a better job, and… you also helped me lose my virginity.”
Meera smiled softly, but Chotu continued, glancing at her.
“You have changed a lot, Didi.”
She looked at him questioningly.
He continued, a little shy but honest, “Your dressing, Didi… your nipple is clearly visible through the dress. When I first met you, you were so shy. Now you are…”
She finished his sentence with a small, teasing smile.
“Slut?”
Chotu quickly shook his head.
“No, I didn’t mean like that.”
Meera laughed lightly.
He smiled and said, “You are very carefree now.”
She asked, “As in?”
“I mean… I can see your nipple impressions clearly.”
Meera looked down at her chest. The thin fabric of the spare dress was clinging to her body, her dark nipples prominently visible. She didn’t cover herself. Instead, she looked at Chotu with a playful, slightly challenging expression.
“You are still very naughty. You have seen more than that, right? Then why are you still so eager to see again?”
Chotu’s hand moved to shift the gear. As he did, his fingers brushed her thigh and accidentally lifted the hem of her dress higher, exposing her full, smooth thighs and the edge of her tiny panties.
Meera just smiled at his naughtiness. She didn’t stop him. She didn’t pull the dress back down. She let the fabric stay hiked up, her bare thighs fully visible in the dim light of the car.
Chotu’s eyes flicked down to her exposed legs


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)