Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
The following day she called in Anil. He had been driving the bus when he got the call. She had fixed the meeting on the following Sunday. He couldn't believe his luck. Neither did his cock...who slept only after being masterbated three times.

He had already been waiting there for a while when Kasturi's car reached out for him at 3 PM in the evening. 
She stopped the car and he got in. That was the first time she had seen him properly. He was indeed a big guy. His face rugged...his veins all visible. He had been wearing a white shirt and jeans today. A broad smile on his face...and he had every right for it...sex goddesses had choosed him over a million people.

He was constantly looking at Kasturi who had been wearing a floral printed frock...and she looked like a small girl. He watched her shifting gears and accelerating with ease...and her perfectly toned white thighs on which he wanted to shower his love right there.
Kasturi looked at the bulge in his jeans and she couldn't stop blushing. 
"So Anil do you have anywhere in mind or ?" She asked him blushing.
"What Madam...?" He replied.
Her smile broadened he hadn't been paying attention to what she was saying at all.
"I asked do you have some place in mind." She repeated.
"I don't know Madam you tell me ?" He replied.
"Usually men decide these No..?" She said sarcastically.
"Ohhh...Then I have one place in mind. Its distant though." He warned her.
She nodded in agreement.

"Would you mind if I drive ?" He asked.
"No..Sure." She stopped the car and met at the Bonnet. Anil tried to get her in his arms but she slipped away. Her touch was silky and smooth.
He came back and settled in. Kasturi looked at him now. 
Anil undid his buttons and opened his shirt up. His bulged out chest visible now. He let go off the wheels and got rid of it completely.
Kasturi panicked in seeing the car getting off road. 
"Easy Madam...she isn't going away...trust me." He said with a smile and assured her.
He tapped on his lap...He wanted her to be there.
Kasturi got off of her seat and she was observing how to get there. He wrapped his arm around on her waist and pulled her to him. Kasturi crashed on his shaft without control...her head would have crashed over the window hadn't been his arm been there.
"Aaahhh...Easy." She squealed.

Her legs were resting on the adjacent seat now.
He turned on the road and pulled her closer...and rest did his lips. He had his eyes on road so couldn't pay his whole attention to her...but clearly he had been seeing kissing videos off late. He had done his homework.
His palm slipped on her smooth thick thighs to get a feel of her skin. He was caressing her in between...she too now been kissing him all over his neck and chest.
He tucked his fingers in and tried to undo her panties...She lifted her ass up and helped him getting rid of it. 
He sniffed it hard in front of her eyes. He was lustful.
His broad hands cupped in her womanhood...her juicy-licious lips spread all over his hand. He placed her nozzle in between his finger and gave her a gentle flick. She cried in pleasure. And finally his middle finger got inside her. 
He had gone totally mad.. he started kissing all over her face and exposed troso in the middle of road. While Kasturi moaned in pleasure.
It took them an hour to be there...She looked around there was nothing there. There were in a jungle...the car was running up and down at times. He parked it in a shabby place and let her get out of it first. As soon as she steeped in and he stood besides her...a thorn picked in her leg. She cried in pain... Although the grass was soft and greener under her legs. Anil helped her get away with it. 
"It will be better If I pick you up again." He said..and started walking...but this time she wasn't in her arms.
He had placed her on his left shoulder...his left arm clupping both her legs in place...her skirt substantially up...one who were coming in front could clearly have an idea of how beautiful and pink she were down there.

After the jungle...they came in somewhat open space... Kasturi could see the sun and smell fresh water. He placed her down on her knees back...the sand was cold underneath her legs. He did her chin up and kissed her lips back again. He got the hem of her dress and removed it all the way out and made her all naked. Her body glew in the perfect broad day light. The weather was perfect for him to make love to her.
Kasturi made a bun of her hair and stepped in the cold water...while he looked at her....her sexy figure...her classy elegance...the way her body turned. His dick was so mad neither him nor Anil was in mood to go easy on her.
He undid his pants and dropped it all the way down. Kasturi had her eyes fixed on him only. He was big...all hairy in that area. She indeed had choosed the right man. As he walked in his shaft shook in either way...he was all erect. He came near her.. the water almost near her shoulder...she didn't wanted to go any deeper... while his both breasts were still up the water. He took her in his embrace...she could feel him on her stomach...his shaft came in parallel to their standing as he pulled her in his embrace and kissed her madly... grabbing her ass. He took her in his arms and wasn't letting her lips away...he was a bit surprised first to get visited by her tongue but responded with full ferocity afterwards.

He took her up in his arms and her breasts came in view...water droplets in the red small cherries. She had the smallest aerola he had ever seen...and her nipples were like bullets...unlike his wife. He immediately placed his lips on them. Kasturi was still lactating...and she had been lactating even more as her daughter demanded more.
He freed up his right hand and placed his shaft on her bald... smooth hairless...pussy. It dived in her instantly...her cushony lady lips spread all over him... asking him to go deeper... crumble and rub agaist her love tunnel...as he lowered her down on himself completely...She closed her eyes in pleasure. 

His fingers digged deeper on her plush ass and started thrusting her even harder.
"Ohhh...Yeahhsshhh...Pleaseee...Aaahhh...Go slower." She was moaning but he didn't cared at all. He brought her a few feet towards the shore and helped himself with her milk. The water dripping down their bodies.
He took her out of the water and placed her bare back on the cold sand. He came on top of her in missionary...
She hadn't been placing her head on the sand.
He pressed her down with his lips.

"No No I am not putting my hair on sand." She said breaking the french kiss...her breathing up. He collected his jeans and placed them under her head. 
And the kisses resumed.
He intertwined his fingers with her and pinned her down under his weight...his knees separated hers and without any assistance he was inside her again...his cock twiched... Kasturi arched her back and started shaking uncontrollably. He let her lips go...and observed her wiggling like a mermaid out of water. 
He had a wicked smile on his face.
"Take it Madam...take a real meat inside you. I know your husband must be half my size...and you are too hot for her." He started talking dirty to her. And thrusted harder...the thud thud sound along with her moans in an empty place.
He lowered his lips again on her neck..and rest did his tongue.
She moaned in top of her voice as he hit her harder and stayed there for few seconds longer...her body arched....to ease out the beautiful pain.
"Hahaha." He laughed out at her.
Letting her hands go and placing his left arm underneath her head to kiss her even more passionately.
Her hands on his body pushing him off her... not really...but atleast ease a little. He placed his right fingers on her nozzle and rubbed.
That was too much for her to take...as he thrusted deep inside her and took his shaft out...she squirted. Her body like a fish out of pond. She closed her legs and bit her palm flesh hard not to scream in pleasure.
"Can't believe a woman of who had a baby to be this unsatisfied." He said to her.
He was right...it had been building up inside her. Kasturi never had in those three years a complete Triumph over her sexuality...the thought of her to be with a big muscular mating husband always knocked her down. Finally she were okay with not controlling herself anymore.

He fucked her twice there...until they both were finished. It was almost 7 in the evening and she was still away... while she thought of coming back at 5 itself. But she didn't had to worry about...her daughter had always been kept good care when she was away. Her hed was resisting on his left breast...her body lying in parallel to Anil's. He was on his back and playing with her hair...her left leg on his left thighs...and bent back off his leg below knees. His shaft in its eased out position... it has pistoned her well. Her palm running on his chest to the way down to his croch. They both were finished and hungry however their thirst wasn't over yet...it was just satisfied for today. He braced her back in his arms and kissed her passionately.

They got off and got dressed. Back inside the car. Kasturi offered him some food that she had brought.
"You had food...I say we stay here the all night Madam..." He said.
Kasturi blushed.
"I have a daughter Anil. We will meet again soon." She replied. And he pulled back to the road.
Kasturi was looking for her panties.
"What are you looking for ?" Anil asked quizzy.
"Its just my Panties I can't find them anywhere." She replied.
It was under his seat...he had the idea about it. He gave it to her back. 
"No. No... Don't wear it. Keep it with you." He suggested. Kasturi threw it on the backseat. She was blushing while Anil had a wicked smile on his face. He wasn't shy at all. 
"Lucky Bastard." She said in her head and looked down on her lap.
"Did you say anything ?" He asked her.
"No. Why did you ask ?" She replied.
"I felt like you called me." He replied.
"No I didn't." She replied.
"Please is it really important to go. Why don't you come back after say three hours ?" He offered.
"Noo ! I think you got enough today." She replied.
"Madam...I can never get enough of you...see all hungry but he is all bulged out again." He pointed to his shaft as a car passed by.
"Shameless." She gasped blushing.
"Don't you believe it ? Comm'on here... touch it." He said... taking her hand in his hand.
She pulled her away...as the grip wasn't tighter.
"Okay...If not this...can you get back on the seat like a sexy bitch." He said. He was constantly talking dirty to her.
Kasturi rolled her eyes on him and slapped him on his cheek playfully.
But it was never late for some teasing.
She got back in doggy style. Lifting off her skirt to show him bach what he tamed a few moments ago. Her legs were closed and her pussy lips sealed but plucked out. They were juicy as ever...the big larger lips...so comforting to his aching cock... slightly pinkish in appearance and the inner petals darker as it gets. His shaft twiched in his pants. In between those sweet lips her nozzle... looking innocent while it was the naughtiest.
"Keep your head down Madam." He commanded as he grabbed her soft ass in his hand.
"You look so tight and toned while softer than the cotton." He commented.
Kasturi placed her plam on her right ass and spread it out a little.
"Now...how do you expect me to go if you keep teasing me like that." Anil exclaimed.
"Smaaaackkk." 
He had slapped her ass hard like that day Rakka did. It turned red instantly. She squealed in pain and pleasure as his palm printed on her buttocks. He dived two of his fingers inside her pussy again. Kasturi moaned...she was getting hornier. He finger fucked her for a while.
"Madam...I am getting off here..my wife lives here...If not you...i desperately need to fuck her." He said.
Kasturi couldn't argue about it. Although she didn't liked him going but a full night deal was something that was too risky for her demeanour in locality. And she didn't wanted that to happen. 

She was around 15 kilometre away home when a security officer vehicle stopped him. She undid her windows.
"Yes Officer..." She asked.
"May I ask why are you on the main highway...you know these roads are risky especially for women drivers." He said.
"Execuse me ! I know how to drive Okay...I was there to drop a friend. I am will get on the highway soon." She replied.
"Can you show me your papers ?" He asked.
"Sure..."She gave him whatever he demanded.
"I need to check in you car...if you could please come outside." He asked.
"What the fuck...look officer I know you guys...its just hassle, I have a daughter waiting." She replied.
"Daughter... Really...you look like a college student. Now let the man do his work. Come out...last time I picked three high class wives like you having alcohol inside. You wont believe what I did to them whole night." He said grabbing his cock. 

Know Kasturi was terrified. She stepped out. And stood there in silence as he checked below her seat. 
"What the fuck what is it ?" He said in pleasure.
He had picked up her panties and flashed them on her face. 
"Looks like its burning between your legs...huh Madam." Kasturi kept mum.
"Is it yours...?" He asked.
She didn't responded at all.
He repeated his question coming closer. 
She still kept mum. 
He reached out to lift her skirt up and she crossed her legs her hands trying to push the thin fabric down. 
"Let your hands go... co-operate in Madam...its an important evidence. By only this dogs can reach upto treasure...you know what I mean." He said with the most disgusting smile on his face.
Kasturi placed her hands on the car door. 
And let him do whatever he wanted. He was upping her skirt up her legs still crossed. 
He let it fall back on. 
"I don't wanna push you into this...but if you could sniff is off and confirm its yours ?" He said.
Kasturi looked at him with stern eyes. 
"Okay My bad.." he said as if he were guilty.
He placed her panties on his nose...and had dragged a big whiff of it. 
"Whats in there...drugs...I feel so high." He exclaimed. And now he finally upped her skirt. He did her skirt well uo her ass and Instructed her not to let it fall. He ran his palm all over her smooth thighs.
"So lovely..." He said moaning...on his knees now. He inserted his plam in between her legs and opend it wider.
"Holy fuckkk...You bitches know how to please your Man...nice pusssyyyy Madam..." He praised and burried his face in between. 
She arched her back and tried to get a hold of the car. As he pushed his head uo against her treasure.
Perhaps Anil hadn't paid much attention to her clitoris...that now was making her weak every second.
She moaned in pleasure. 

He tasted her intimacy until they heard a Bullet approaching. Reluctant he let her go. 
"Let it pass Bitch and I will fuck you right now on the bonnet." He said in anger.
As the Bullet came and stop by...she saw the face... It was Maksood. 
"Mrs Kasturi what are you doing here at this point of time." He said straight away.
"Maksood Saab you know her." The security officer man said.
"Yeah...very well. Whats the issue ?" He replied.
"Nothing I was looking into her papers looks like she had the environment's one expired. and she had been driving off road... ooverspeeding." The officer blabbed as he saw Maksood getting off his bike. 
"Okay... enough...You let her go now !" He said in a firm voice.
"Maksood didn't you teach security officer how to do its job." He retaliated.
"No I won't...I don't talk to low class Bastard's whom I don't even throw bones. I will rather talk to your boss and had a Lathi suffed in your ass tonight." He said in anger.
"Now will you please let her go or what." He added.
"Maksood dont take the law in..." He was saying when Maksood slapped him hard on his cheek. He immediately got away. 

"Are you okay... Sweetheart. ?" He asked. 
Kasturi crashed in his arms. Sobbing. Hadn't he been there the security officer man must have fucked her. 
"Its okay Baby...I am here." He calmed her down. The officer stood there to see the heavenly angel caressed by the demon Maksood. She had crashed in his arms like a cheeze. He couldn't bear it anymore. And got back on his vehicle and sped away. 
Kasturi broke the hug and soon delved in passionate kiss.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 02-01-2019, 10:06 AM