02-08-2026, 11:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2026, 11:23 PM by shaalu_re. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Meera stepped inside the flat, still wearing the spare dress Shyam had given her. She was eager to tell Ajay and Navya everything that had happened — especially her meeting with Raghav and how the night had unfolded.
But the moment she closed the door, she noticed the strange atmosphere. Ajay and Navya were both waiting for her, exchanging glances as if deciding who should speak first.
Navya finally broke the silence.
“I’ll start,” she said, a mix of mischief and hesitation in her voice.
Meera sat down, sensing something was coming.
Navya continued, “Today in the office, it was just the two of us. No one else was around. I asked Ajay what was really bothering him. He hesitated for a long time, then finally admitted it was the dress you wore yesterday — that silver one. He said you had teased him by sending pictures of yourself in it. He was very eager… and nervous… about what you would be wearing today. He kept imagining it would be even more revealing, maybe almost nothing. And that his boss — Raghav — would see you like that.”
Navya glanced at Ajay, then continued with a soft, teasing smile.
“I asked him directly — ‘Are you worried… or are you worried with a boner?’ I touched him there… and Meera, your husband was rock hard just thinking about what you might be wearing for Raghav today.”
Meera’s eyes widened slightly, a complex mix of surprise, arousal, and jealousy stirring inside her.
Navya went on, her voice getting lower.
“I teased him more. I told him how the dresses are getting bolder, how Shankar might exploit the situation… how you might end up almost naked in front of them. He got even harder. The tension was too much. I closed the office door… and we both got naked.”
Navya paused, letting the words sink in.
Navya continued her story, her voice low and slightly husky as she recounted the details.
“I made him lie down on the small sofa we have in the office. I climbed on top of him. You know… I was in a very heated mood after seeing you both going at it so passionately the previous night.”
She glanced at Ajay, then back at Meera.
“We started with foreplay… touching, kissing, teasing each other. Then I went into cowgirl position on top of him. We were fucking hard — deep, fast, desperate. The pleasure was intense. My eyes started rolling back as I rode him. Ajay was lost in ecstasy too, gripping my hips, thrusting up into me.”
Navya’s breathing grew slightly heavier as she remembered.
“I was so close to orgasm… something hit my head very hard—”
She paused, the memory cutting off the intense recollection.
But the moment she closed the door, she noticed the strange atmosphere. Ajay and Navya were both waiting for her, exchanging glances as if deciding who should speak first.
Navya finally broke the silence.
“I’ll start,” she said, a mix of mischief and hesitation in her voice.
Meera sat down, sensing something was coming.
Navya continued, “Today in the office, it was just the two of us. No one else was around. I asked Ajay what was really bothering him. He hesitated for a long time, then finally admitted it was the dress you wore yesterday — that silver one. He said you had teased him by sending pictures of yourself in it. He was very eager… and nervous… about what you would be wearing today. He kept imagining it would be even more revealing, maybe almost nothing. And that his boss — Raghav — would see you like that.”
Navya glanced at Ajay, then continued with a soft, teasing smile.
“I asked him directly — ‘Are you worried… or are you worried with a boner?’ I touched him there… and Meera, your husband was rock hard just thinking about what you might be wearing for Raghav today.”
Meera’s eyes widened slightly, a complex mix of surprise, arousal, and jealousy stirring inside her.
Navya went on, her voice getting lower.
“I teased him more. I told him how the dresses are getting bolder, how Shankar might exploit the situation… how you might end up almost naked in front of them. He got even harder. The tension was too much. I closed the office door… and we both got naked.”
Navya paused, letting the words sink in.
Navya continued her story, her voice low and slightly husky as she recounted the details.
“I made him lie down on the small sofa we have in the office. I climbed on top of him. You know… I was in a very heated mood after seeing you both going at it so passionately the previous night.”
She glanced at Ajay, then back at Meera.
“We started with foreplay… touching, kissing, teasing each other. Then I went into cowgirl position on top of him. We were fucking hard — deep, fast, desperate. The pleasure was intense. My eyes started rolling back as I rode him. Ajay was lost in ecstasy too, gripping my hips, thrusting up into me.”
Navya’s breathing grew slightly heavier as she remembered.
“I was so close to orgasm… something hit my head very hard—”
She paused, the memory cutting off the intense recollection.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)