Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Sep 15)
-78-

 

Akki went to the bathroom, saying she would be right back. Arvind understood the nature of the problem; he realized he shouldn't leave them alone if possible. Since Anitha would be home once she returned—and she had said she would start her journey back the next day—he figured he only had to manage the situation for one more day.

[Image: Bhavani.jpg]

Just then, Akki emerged from the bathroom.

Arvind was stunned to see Akki completely naked. Admiring her beauty, he thought to himself, "If only she didn't have this condition, our lives would have been so wonderful." Looking at Akki standing before him, he asked, "What happened? You didn't put on your panties?" Blushing, Akki replied, "Dad... my little brother felt an urge to touch me... I told you his 'chalk' and 'slate' had seized up, didn't I? But you didn't ask how *I* was feeling..." Hearing this, Arvind felt as though he were having a heart attack. Did Akki have the same kind of problem too? He regretted stirring this up over the past two days—what was he to do now? It’s difficult when such thoughts keep popping up constantly... especially for a young girl...

Conflict... life itself is a conflict... I’ve gotten used to it.

With a sense of detachment, he asked, "Akki... do you feel the same way your younger brother does? That tingling sensation?" She shook her head and replied, "No, Dad... I didn't feel anything like that... though I did feel a little something when my brother touched me..." Arvind breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "Then... what is this state you're in? Not wearing any underwear?" Blushing, she said, "Dad... I didn't get aroused like my brother... but I just feel like being free like this... especially in front of you. Dad, I keep thinking about when you'll come back from the gym... when I can be without clothes in front of you... It feels so good to be like this, Dad..."

And here we go again... the alarm bells started ringing in his head... What kind of situation is this? How dangerous is it for a young girl to be unclothed like this—even at home, and right in front of me? Could this lead to new problems? "What is it, Dad? You look so down... Don't you like me being like this? Whenever I wear clothes, it feels like scorpions and centipedes are crawling all over my body... Please, Dad... agree to this for my sake. I’ll wear clothes if outsiders come into the house, but when it’s just us—Mom, you, and my little brother—I’ll stay like this," she said with a tearful, pleading look. Left with no other choice, Arvind agreed.

Overjoyed, she dbangd a leg over her dad's shoulder, rubbed her 'puppa' against his face, and pressed his head firmly against her 'flower,' saying, "Thanks, Dad... You're a good boy."

[Image: Bhavani-s-Chitti-pussy.gif]

He planted a kiss on her 'flower' for a moment—not too hard, though—and, wanting to know how it felt for her, asked, "Akki... how does it feel here? Does it hurt at all? I’ve been kissing you here lately, right? Does that cause you any discomfort?" She lay facing him, lifted her legs up...

...and spread her pussy open with her fingers, saying, "Look, Dad... it doesn't hurt at all. In fact, it feels really good whenever you kiss me there. It also feels amazing when I kiss your cock. Honestly, until now, I’ve only ever had my little brother's juices. It’s been over a week since I tasted your juices, Dad. Remember when you fucked Mom and then came in my mouth? You introduced me to the taste of your cock's juices back then... I didn't understand why you did it at the time... Mom stayed quiet too... me..." "I didn't mean to scold you... but honestly, once you get a taste of my cum, you just crave it again and again... Will you give it to me, Dad? Mom isn't here to fuck me... and it takes a long time for my cum to come out, doesn't it?" she asked.



Arvind looked at her with a dazed expression and said, "Akki... whenever you want, just suck my cock... and if I cum, drink it up. I don't ejaculate unless I've fucked Mom for at least an hour... You saw it yourself—I only came because Mom got wild and talked dirty... otherwise, it would have taken even longer. It feels good when you suck my thick cock with your sweet little mouth... You and your brother played with my cock last night, didn't you? Keep playing with it like that every day... Once Mom gets back, I'll convince her and make sure there are no issues." 

 [Image: tumblr_mq3mbzT4ZQ1s3kxgpo1_250.gif]

Hearing this, she jumped with excitement, rested her head between his thighs, pulled his 'snake' out from under his lungi, and started kissing it.

She held it like a doll, hugging it lovingly and rubbing it against her cute little face; she tried to put it into her tiny mouth, but when it wouldn't fit, she licked it with her tongue and planted kisses on it—Arvind loved it. Just as he was relaxing against the bed, gently stroking her head, his wife called.

Akki disconnected the call.

Arvind smiled.

As Akki was affectionately licking her dad's cock, the phone rang again—this time it was Arvind's phone. Seeing Akki make a tearful face, Arvind didn't answer it. Delighted that her dad hadn't picked up, Akki climbed onto him, kissed him on the lips, and said very cutely, "Thanks, Dad... Mom always calls whenever we're getting close; she never calls at ordinary times. Mom is a bad girl. Next time, tie her hands and feet to the bed, stuff a cloth in her mouth so she can't scream, and fuck her hard, Dad... teach her a lesson." Arvind smiled and said, "Let's do that... we'll dump Mom in the other room; then we won't be disturbed."

[Image: tumblr_p67p2iWCxG1x56z3fo1_500.gif]

At those words, she felt even happier and kissed her dad's lips hard, even biting them slightly—though she didn't notice the faint marks she left.

Another disturbance—this time not the phone, but the doorbell.

Akki wasn't surprised to see Arvind walk towards the door naked, without even his lungi on; after all, it was her little brother ringing the bell. "We have an understanding... that's why my brother..." He realized he had arrived.

He carried his son into the bedroom and sat him down on the bed next to Akki—his sister, who was completely naked. Seeing his father’s semi-erect cock and his sister’s nakedness, the boy felt aroused too and began undressing. Noticing the cuts on his father’s lips, he leaned over anxiously, licking the wound with his tongue to soothe the pain. After a moment, he took his father’s lip between his own and sucked on it, planting hot, passionate kisses.

Touched by his son's love, Arvind stroked the boy's hair and kissed him back affectionately, trying to hold back the tears welling up in his eyes. When his father’s warm tears touched his cheeks, Abhi started, looked up into his father’s eyes, and asked sadly, "Dad... I’ll be fine... as long as I have a good dad like you. Did Akka tell you about the pain I suffered when you weren't around? Is that why you're crying? Dad, my cock hurts... but it's not unbearable. You relieved the heat a few times... maybe that’s why it felt good without pain back then. But whenever there was a gap, the pain would start up again. I asked Akka for a kiss... she said it was wrong. But you sucked my cock last night, didn't you? When I said that, she reminded me, 'Hey Abhi, Dad said we shouldn't do that when we're alone; have you forgotten?' I said, 'Sorry, Dad... I just wanted to relieve the pain... I wanted to find relief in Akka's mouth, but I forgot your words.' It was a pain that wouldn't go away no matter how much I endured... When Akka called you..." "I didn't... Dad, I never get angry with you... but in that moment, I felt angry and wanted to throw your photo frame away... but Mom was in that photo with you, too...
What had Mom done to deserve being separated from you? That’s why I hung the frame back on the wall... Having Mom’s presence in the house gave me some comfort... That’s why, to ease my pain, I went out when Akka called... Being with Akka made the pain go away," he said.

Arvind was deeply moved by his son's words and the pain he had endured. Weeping openly, he planted passionate kisses on the boy, locking lips and engaging in a playful, intense battle of tongues. Meanwhile, Akki—who had been playing with Dad’s cock until then—also stood up, crying, and joined in the kissing. For five minutes, the three of them, lost to the world, engaged in an emotional, passionate kissing frenzy.

Suddenly, Abhi smacked Akka on the head and said, "Hey, you slut... when I asked for a kiss, you lectured me... but you kissed Dad so hard you almost bit his lip... why were you so eager? Look how much Dad is bleeding." She angrily smacked him back and said, "You asshole... first you talk about kissing, then you tell me to suck your dick... Dad has given us the green light... we can be happy when Mom and Dad aren't around... okay?"

Abhi kissed Dad again and said, "Thanks, Dad... from now on, for me..." When he said, "There's no need for that," Arvind ruffled his hair and teased, "What? Did you find a girlfriend?" Blushing, the boy replied, "Not a girlfriend, Dad... just a friend. It's Appu Akka from across the street; I really enjoy hanging out with her."

Wanting to tease her younger brother, Akki feigned a tearful tone and said, "Yes, Dad... he really loves his sister's boobs... each one is the size of a pumpkin... whereas mine are just like lemons." Abhi kissed his sister's breasts and said, "Akka... everyone has their own kind of beauty... By the way, I saw Appu Akka's boobs today... I was absolutely blown away, Dad." Arvind said somewhat angrily, "Stop it, you two... you shouldn't talk about others like that... it's wrong."

Abhi pouted and said, "Oh, come on, Dad... you're always like this... you shouldn't act like such a gentleman all the time. In our flat, my friends make really filthy comments about Akka. One guy says, 'Man, look at those boobs... I'd stick my cock between them and cum all over her face.' Another one says... ugh... 'I'd stay up all night just sucking on those boobs.' And another one is even worse—he says, 'Why doesn't her husband get an erection? He never comes around to fuck Akka... well, I'll fuck Akka's hole instead.' They make such crude comments. It's wrong to use such foul language—that's why I used to hit them—but just between us, Dad... it's not wrong for us to talk about Akka's boobs like this."

Arvind gave his son a light smack on the head and said, "Hey Abhi... you're just a young lad, so it's wrong for you to think that way... but hearing it in front of me makes me feel uncomfortable. I appreciate Akka's beauty too... but that doesn't make it right to talk about her breasts like that. Besides... when I was your age, did I fuck the auntie next door? Back then..." "That’s a different story... now... after marriage... and having kids... at this age, I don't get thoughts like that," he says.

Akki holds her dad's cock and strokes it, asking, "Dad... I visited your gym once... Oh my God... some girls wear tight clothes that show off their curves... Dad, how do you manage? Doesn't your cock get hard when you see such horny sluts? Are you that afraid of Mom?" Arvind laughs and replies, "They are our customers... it's wrong to think of them that way... Once we're outside, those very girls have often invited me for coffee, calling me 'Uncle'... There isn't a woman who doesn't fall for my fit body... One girl even told me directly, 'Uncle... every day in the bathroom, I finger myself while fantasizing about you.'

I don't pay attention to such things... though I might fuck Mom a bit more passionately that day... Why would I want 'street food' when I have a wife who is pure gold? As for Appu Akka, I do get feelings too... but it stops there... She's a good person... maybe that's why I like her. One day, when she came to our house to see Mom, she saw me changing clothes... Apparently, she told Mom later, 'Akka, Brother-in-law's cock is huge.' Mom didn't get angry; she said, 'Yes, it's true... when my husband starts fucking me, I lose track of time.' Why am I telling you all this? Anyway... so, where did you go with Akka?" he asks.

"Dad... it's not as exciting if I just tell you normally... the way I..." "Do it."

"Okay."

"Step down and stand here."

"Okay."

"Close your eyes... and imagine you are my age."

"Okay."

"Savor what I’m about to say with all your heart... imagine you are the only person in this world... listen carefully."

"Alright, go ahead... I'm feeling a bit tense."

"Dad, what I’m about to tell you actually happened... it’s not made up."

"Alright, tell me."

"My sister called me saying she needed to go to the tailor and asked if Akki was around. I told her, 'Sis, I’ll come along to keep you company,' and she agreed. I got ready and went to her place. Auntie wasn't home. My sister took her crying baby and, right in front of me, unhooked her blouse to breastfeed him. Dad, she could have gone to the bedroom to nurse the baby, right? Why do it right in front of me? On top of that, she took her blouse off completely... surely just to show me her breasts. As I chatted with her while looking at her breasts, she seemed to enjoy it too... she took her time nursing him.

Five minutes later, I took her on my bike. She had one hand on the little guy and the other on me... holding me in a tight embrace, her soft breasts pressing against my back. I take Mom on the bike sometimes too, you know... Mom used to do the exact same thing. Mom was even bolder, though... if there was no one on the road, she’d actually place her hand right on my crotch and squeeze. Are you listening, Dad?"

"Yeah... don't stop... keep going."

[Image: IMG-20240912-184137.jpg]

"We went to the tailor shop... there was no one there except the tailor uncle. He stared at my sister, drooling, and gave a lecherous grin while saying, 'Madam, your breasts are huge.' When my sister asked, 'What?', he quickly changed his tune: 'Madam, your measurements are excellent... I’ve never seen such a large size before. Most girls who come here have very small ones. They often ask me, "Uncle, mine are so small; what can I do to make them bigger?" I just laugh and tell them to have their boyfriend or husband squeeze them thoroughly every day.'

Even though my sister and I were annoyed by the uncle's rambling, we stayed quiet.

'Uncle, I can't find ready-made bras in my size... I brought some fabric; please stitch a bra for me.'

'Certainly, Madam... please step this way... I need to take measurements.'

'Okay, Uncle.'

'Madam, the measurements won't be accurate if I take them over your blouse... would you mind taking it off?'

[Image: (m=eaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=jXwSWaEn_sIaBgXJ)9.jpg]

At that, I felt like smashing his jaw... but my sister just smiled. She turned towards me and took off her jacket—doing it in a way that only I could see, keeping it hidden from the uncle. That’s when I understood why she didn't hit him; she was suppressing a giggle because she saw an opportunity to show me her breasts.

As for me, I was recording a video on my phone... planning to file a security officer complaint if the uncle crossed the line."

He stops speaking and looks at Dad's cock... there is movement in it... Dad's cock is getting hard. They exchange knowing, suppressed smiles.

"Hey, why did you stop? Go on... it's really interesting. Did that tailor uncle pull any lewd stunts?" "I'm coming right there, Dad."

 [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjOkowyWkWfb1JvJCMLBQ...DfzR4Bpg&s]

Uncle engaged Akka in conversation, stepped in front of her, and began measuring around her breasts with a tape. He remarked, "Madam, your husband is very lucky." Akka glanced furtively at me and said, "Yes, Uncle, my husband is crazy about my breasts; he stares at them shamelessly even while I'm breastfeeding the baby." Realizing she was referring to me, I became completely engrossed, savoring what Uncle was doing.

Emboldened by her uninhibited words, the tailor uncle pinched her nipples under the guise of measuring her breasts. Akka looked at me and moaned sensually—"Ahhh"—while a storm raged in my cock...

"Madam, since they are so large... how much fabric did you bring?" he asked. When Akka replied, "Two meters," he cupped and measured her breasts again. "Oh no... two meters won't be enough, Madam. I have a piece with a lovely design; I'll stitch it with that," he said, and Akka agreed. As Uncle held and measured each breast with the tape, Akka gazed sensually at his rough hands—and at me—moaning, "Ummm... Ahhhh... It feels good... squeeze harder... uff..."

I felt dizzy with intoxication; under the illusion that *I* was the one squeezing her breasts, I stared at them in a state of rapture.

Uncle hit the jackpot; not only did he hold and squeeze her breasts, but he also used his fingertips on her nipples... "As he pinched her, Akka languidly reached her arm back and rested it on Uncle's head, exposing her smooth armpit to me, moaning 'Ahhh... aa... aa... ooh... ooh...' while Uncle planted kisses on her shoulder and licked it."

"Hey Abhi... doesn't that tailor get an erection? Why lick the shoulder? He should be licking her armpits instead. Akka used to visit our house in a sleeveless nightie sometimes. Even while talking to Mom, her eyes would be fixed on me. Every now and then, she’d coquettishly raise her arms to fix her hair, using it as an excuse to show off her smooth armpits. I used to feel like sticking my cock into her armpits and cumming. Since I couldn't do that with Akka, I’d end up doing it with Mom that night."

[Image: Screenshot-2025-12-10-10-26-34-27-b86672...773d05.jpg]

"Yeah, Dad... Akka's beauty isn't limited to just one spot; her whole demeanor is alluring.  Dad, akka feels she belongs to Gen Z and like any other Gen Z young mom, she didn't mind tailor uncle pressing her 40DDD boobs and big juicy ass.   

Just as Uncle was about to kiss Akka's breasts, she said to him, 'I suppose I'd need three meters of cloth for that, wouldn't I?'"


"Hey Abhi... three meters wouldn't even be enough for the size of Akka's breasts; they are huge. Plus, her buttocks are massive too."

"Yeah, Dad... Akka's backside wouldn't even fit on my bike seat."

"That's right, Abhi... If I were that tailor, I would have told her I could stitch her panties too, just so I could take measurements of her buttocks."

"Dad... you're a genius. The tailor said the exact same thing: 'Madam, panties in your size aren't available in stores. Shall I stitch them for you? I'll give you a discount.' When he said that, Akka looked at me..." I agreed. Akka told Uncle, "Uncle, please take the measurements carefully; there's no rush. It would be a problem if it turns out too tight." As Uncle pulled down her bottom wear and—without even asking for permission—slid down her panties, I started breaking into a sweat. Man, until now I had only seen Akka's breasts; I hadn't seen her pussy. The thought that I was about to have the privilege of seeing it for the first time filled me with joy... and seeing my excitement, Akka didn't object to Uncle's actions either.

 [Image: indian-tailor-fucking-his-beautifull-woman-customer.jpg]

While Uncle was wrapping the tape measure around her buttocks, he used the opportunity to slip his fingers into the crack and tease her, which made Akka get aroused all over again. She looked at me with a hungry intensity, biting her lip with raw desire; man, I felt an overwhelming urge to shove my cock right into her mouth. Uncle then moved to the front... and started measuring her pussy.

"Akka has such a huge pussy... a smoothly shaved one... and there are stretch marks on her lower belly from the delivery... I just feel like burying my face in her pussy and slurping up the juices flowing from it, Dad."

"Hey Abhi... listening to you talk about it makes me want to do more than just lick Akka's pussy... I want to shove my cock inside and fuck her."

"Go ahead and fuck her, Dad... her husband is useless in bed... you should ram your 'crowbar' right into her hole."

"She'd die, son... mine is just too big."

"True, Dad... Mom could handle your cock because she was used to it... but for Akka, it would be excruciating... Besides, I cum in a minute, whereas you fuck for an hour."

"Yeah... once I slide inside a pussy, my cock stops listening to me."

"Dad... I have a wish."

"Tell me, Akki."

"Fuck Akka like a dog and get her pregnant, Dad."

"Pregnant?"

"Yes, Dad... Akki gave a really good idea."

"Fuck her... get her pregnant and pin it on her husband."

"Super idea... if Akka has another baby, she'll lactate again... I can keep drinking her milk while you keep fucking her."

"Ahhh... Abhi... what did you say? ... Mmm... Hmm... say that again."

"Dad, while I'm sucking Akka's tits and drinking her milk, you lift her legs and fuck her pussy."

"Ah." "... Ah... Ooh... Akki... stand right in front of me... I'm about to cum... Hmm..."

"I want it too, Dad... your cock's milk... After I drink Akka's milk, I'll drink your cock's milk."

"Ummm... What did you say? ... Ah... Ooh... Malli... Say it again."

"After drinking Akka's tit-milk, I'll drink your cock's milk."

"I'll drink Akka's milk too... Ah... Ooh... Ummm... It's coming... Hrmmmm... Pchhh... Ehhhhh... Ahhhhh... Mhhhh... Aahhhh... Hrmmmm... Pchhh... Ehhhhh... Ahhhhh... Mhhhh... Aahhhh... Ummm... Open your mouth too, Abhi... it's coming... Appu... I'm going to fuck you... right in front of my wife... I'll knock you down and fuck you... You saw my cock secretly, didn't you? ... Mmmm... Hmmmm..."

 [Image: Ejaculation_educational_ani_short.gif]

Shouting loudly... swaying back and forth without even holding his cock with his hand... Arvind was moaning as his fluids began to flow; before a single drop could hit the ground, both children placed their mouths beneath his cock and sucked his juices right into their mouths.
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 06:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by PELURI - 14-12-2025, 07:33 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:13 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Davit - 14-12-2025, 09:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by masti.bhai - 14-12-2025, 10:21 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 10:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:16 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:22 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:23 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:18 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 11:38 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by doctor101 - 16-12-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 03:17 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by blackdesk - 16-12-2025, 04:20 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 05:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by GulaChandra - 17-12-2025, 12:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Chennai Veeran - 17-12-2025, 08:45 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 17-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Manikandarajesh - 17-12-2025, 10:02 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 07:04 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 06:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 10:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:39 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 21-12-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 10:13 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by ananth1986 - 22-12-2025, 02:53 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 08:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 05:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by Gitaranjan - 25-12-2025, 08:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by kavitha99 - 23-12-2025, 11:15 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 04:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 07:09 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 25) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 09:08 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 30-12-2025, 09:42 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by Davit - 31-12-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 09:51 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 10:23 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 02:29 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:44 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 11:49 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 02) - by Davit - 03-01-2026, 01:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 07-01-2026, 06:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:39 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:46 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:57 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 19) - by PELURI - 21-01-2026, 08:22 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 25-01-2026, 10:02 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 26-01-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 27-01-2026, 09:14 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 28-01-2026, 10:22 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Updated : July 22) - by opendoor - 30-07-2026, 08:28 AM



Users browsing this thread: