wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#67
Me: no!

Wife: ok! You want go now my dear! See me please, once more i want you.

Me: he has to go Nisha!

Wife: iam asking him! Come on , let's know his reply.

( Iam seeing him, he was already ready to go).

Me: he was ready to go

Wife: you are ready to go!.
Don't go without finishing some unfinished job!

It's my body wants your lubrication!

Me: shut up !

Wife: you are tempted me! I want to feel him once more right inside my pussy!.

It's possible means took a video of that action

( I got shocked , she wanted me to record their union!)

It's ok for you , my man! Iam loving to have your dick deep inside me dear!.

Come on! Don't disappoint me.

Why can't you speak with me dear!.

( Her uncle seeing me! It's getting tensed! )

Are you there ! Or gone!.

Me: it's enough for you today! We are also want to house early.

Wife: just a quick session, I don't want it to be lengthy!.

Are you ready to give some hardcore strokes ?.

Why you are not opening your mouth!

I don't want to see you now!
But I want to hear you atleast!
Me: don't compell him Nisha!

Wife: it's not giving too much pleasure!
I want to tell my likes!.

Me: it's out of time!

( But iam seeing her uncle was took his dick out, it's rock hard standing in 90 degrees)

Wife: it's getting late dear! I want to feel the dick head in my cervix! It's itching , come on
Calm down my pussy fire by pouring your lubrication inside my pussy canal)

( He was came to her and touched her big melons)

Wife: good ! Come on! Finished it fast and then you can go!.

( He was undressing himself, he was placed his dick right inside her pussy lips and pushing it inside in missionary position.

He was now started in high phase and her boobs was shaking heavily.

She was moaning like anything,

Come on dear! Iam yours ! It's too good to have this dick inside me, ufffff!.

She was kept her hands on his hands, which was holding her legs apart.

She was caressing his hands, he was bending his head to her body and sucking one of her nipples.

Her hand was now rolling around her neck, he was fucking her like a machine.

I took my mobile and recording the dick was ramming her pussy and his cock balls was hitting her butt hole.

His dick was getting creampied by her orgasm and it's getting rolling over her butt hole.

It's his cock balls was making threads like substance from the pussy juices around her butt hole.

He was now lying over her and her hands are tied around his back and his buttocks was moving too and fro fastly.

Iiam seeing her pussy squirting and it's juices getting splashing ??? by his dick.

I took the camera and gone to the side and seeing her liplocked with him!.

It's highly passionate kiss and he was bounding her pussy by holding her shoulder.

She was moaning! Come on ! Come on.

It's the point , you do it fast! Don't stop it.

Uffffff,, hmmmmm ahhhhhhhh hmmmm.
Go some more deep!

He was in the same phase !

Come on dear! It's me, now iam yours.

Anything you want to do! Do it.
It's pleasure for me!.

His hands was busy in tingling her nipples.

Now his phase was getting slow down, but he was took out his dick fully and mount her Fully.
She was moaned ahhhh, it's her buttocks shaking heavily.

He was giving some deep strokes like this and took his dick out!.


Wife: come on ! What's going on! Put it inside again.

Why can't you flirt with me!

( ( It's a shocking part, iam not expecting her to do!)

Wife: come on! Calling me whatever you want

( Her uncle was seeing me)

Me: shut up Nisha!

Wife: you are controlling him! You see him, how he controlled me!.

Don't control him now! Just give him some Freedom.

Me; it's enough for him.

( Her uncle seeing me).

Wife: hmmm! Come on don't getting mood out!
Finished it fast! I want feel the warm semen inside my cervix.

Hmmmm,

( He was seeing me, he was something want from me, I just getting near him

He was asking me, it's hard for me to control my urge,

I want to Cumming inside her, but I want to flirting with her in my husky voice, if you allowed to do!)
[+] 2 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 28-07-2026, 06:51 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)