28-07-2026, 09:15 AM
(26-07-2026, 10:39 PM)SilverArrow Wrote:
“Mmm… Ahhhhhh” she whispered, her voice already husky and shameless.
Ustad took it greedily, sucking hard on her tongue, then let another heavy string of spit drip from his mouth into hers. Monica opened wider, accepting it, moaning as the warm, wet mess mixed between them.
“Fuck… look at you,” Ustad murmured, breaking just enough to speak. “ You love this, don’t you?”
“You know I love it why you asking !,” Monica whispered back, already leaning up to catch his mouth again.
They kept going — open-mouthed, tongues deep, spit dripping down their chins and down. The wet, dirty sounds of their mouths — loud smacks, deep slurps, the wet clash of tongues — filled the small wooden room. Every time one of them pulled back, a thick, glistening string of saliva stretched between their lips before the other one sucked it back in.
“I want more,” Monica gasped, pushing her spit into his mouth again. “I want you to keep feeding me your spit until I forget who I’m married to.”
The cot creaked and shook under them as their bodies moved. Ustad’s hand slid under her thin top and roughly squeezed her heavy, braless breast, kneading the soft flesh while he continued to fuck her mouth with his tongue. Monica arched under him, grinding her hips against the thick hardness she could feel through his clothes, her soft, desperate whimpers mixing with the filthy wet sounds of their kiss.
They stayed locked like that for a long time — mouths open, tongues deep, spit dripping down their chins — kissing like animals who had been holding back for days.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)