wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#60
Me: shall we move from here!
Anyother adventures you want means try here itself.

Wife: hmmm! It's enough, still no one entered in to my pussy

Me: you want someone!

Wife: don't mistaken me!

Me: ok

Wife: it's safe for me , if anyone coming for me.

Me: it's unsafe! Better you can try your known dicks!

Wife: it's not possible!

Me: then sleep!


We are waiting for the day for our shifting.

We book the packers and movers and shifting our materials to my home.

She was not at all happy!

Her freedom was fully gone!.

Our parents felt happy finally we reached our native place.

She was wearing normal dress and not exhibit anything.

My mom took control over everything.

Whenever I returned from office, she was having list of complaints about my mom.

Iam telling her to be patience!.

She was requesting me" otherwise I will try my old job in our old company".

I got shocked again! It's not at all good to go again there.

Me: please wait! I will .

But her voyer behaviour was still there! In the midnight she was getting up and going outside.

One of the night! When she was getting up!

I just holding her hands and removed her nighty from her body and telling " you can go outside, if you can".

She was seeing me for some seconds and took a step towards the door, she was in her bra and panty only.

I just getting back to her!.
.

To tease her and for my thrilling, I just lowering down her panty and took it out.

Now you can go!.

Iam seeing the panty was completely wet!
She was squirting just now! Iam feeling the warmness in the panty , iam holding it in my hand.

She was just unlocked the door!

I got shocked and seeing her daring expose.

She was walking towards the bedroom door and seeing me.

I got shocked.
.I just waiting there in front of our bedroom door.

She was bending down and seeing inside our mom's bedroom.

She was coming back to our room and I just locked the door.

Iam feeling her ! Pussy was completely wet.

Me: still you are having this habit!

How you are going outside, if anyone accidentally seeing you means!.

Wife: they are in the middle of intercourse!

Me: suppose seeing means!

Wife: what I will do! I lost my character!

Me: it's a big thing

Wife: please take me from here to any new place, anything you can tell your mom, like traffic jam, or fully tired due to travel.

I want some freedom and privacy, please we took rented house near your company.

Me: i understand.

Wife: if anything happened means, iam not responsible! What iam meaning you know

Me: ( it's straight question) hmmm, i know, but just wait for one or two weeks.

Wife: one or two weeks! It's too boring.
High risk also! I can't control my harmones.
.me: ok! I will shift you to new place after some time.

You want means I will arrange surprise gift like in our wedding anniversary.

Wife: but you are spending more money

Me: it's here only .
In the weekend, I will try my best!

Wife: it's same like blindfold?

Me: yes ofcourse! It's a secret meet! It's going to be blindfolded for you

Wife: hmmm! But allow me to speak to him or i want to express my feelings towards him.

Me: ok! But he won't speak

Wife: iam not seeing him, it's his voice only , what I will recognise from him.

Mebanana she was asking different questions) iam doing something for you! But you are asking questions.
Wife: sorry!

Mm e: ok! In the weekend only , untill such time control your urge

Wife: it's tough, ok I will control.
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 25-07-2026, 07:38 PM



Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)