24-07-2026, 10:30 AM
“I know your role. You are the Special Logistics Undercover Tactician… trainee, right?”
He gave a small, almost apologetic smile.
“We acronym it internally as SLUT.”
Meera’s mouth fell open in pure shock.
“...What?”
Shyam shrugged, looking a bit embarrassed now.
“That’s why I asked if you were the new SLUT. It was the code phrase to verify it was really you.”
Shyam looked slightly awkward now, realizing how it had landed.
“I’m sorry if it came out wrong, madam. It’s just… the code we were given. I needed to confirm it was really you.”
Meera took a deep breath, still feeling the sting of humiliation, but she forced herself to stay professional.
“Yes… I am that. Trainee Special Undercover Tactician Logistics.” no " Special Trainee Special Logistics Undercover Tactician .". She again looked at the paper and said "Trainee Special Logistics Undercover Tactician.".
Shyam nodded, relieved.
He glanced at her crossed arms and the faint outline of her nipples through the damp t-shirt, but quickly looked away, trying to remain respectful.
He gave a small, almost apologetic smile.
“We acronym it internally as SLUT.”
Meera’s mouth fell open in pure shock.
“...What?”
Shyam shrugged, looking a bit embarrassed now.
“That’s why I asked if you were the new SLUT. It was the code phrase to verify it was really you.”
Shyam looked slightly awkward now, realizing how it had landed.
“I’m sorry if it came out wrong, madam. It’s just… the code we were given. I needed to confirm it was really you.”
Meera took a deep breath, still feeling the sting of humiliation, but she forced herself to stay professional.
“Yes… I am that. Trainee Special Undercover Tactician Logistics.” no " Special Trainee Special Logistics Undercover Tactician .". She again looked at the paper and said "Trainee Special Logistics Undercover Tactician.".
Shyam nodded, relieved.
He glanced at her crossed arms and the faint outline of her nipples through the damp t-shirt, but quickly looked away, trying to remain respectful.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)