23-07-2026, 09:49 PM
Wife: then anything?
Me:iam asking about your dad's brother, for that you replied, it's better to take Jitendra Sharma instead of him.
Wife: anyother things , iam telling about him!
Me: nothing dear! But openly telling , taking money to allow anyone!
Wife: iam telling? I don't think about it?
Me: it's easy for you to open up!
Wife: hmmmm! It's waste of money, so I want to earn money
Me: you still thinking about Jitendra Sharma? Then try him as your first !
Wife: you have something in your mind regarding him?
Me: not something! Better you knowing him as well , he was the only first person to feel your melons.
Surely he will come for you.
Wife: you are ready to allow me!
Me: he was now not here, so he won't trouble us! Then another point we are going to move to my native place.
Wife: sure we are moving?
Me: yes! So it's not going to be a problem for you!
Wife: hmmmm!
Me: shall I call him!
Wife: it's time for your office! Evening we will discuss regarding this.
( Iam getting ready and moved to office.
In the evening when I returned and seeing her ,
Me: anything special!
Wife: yes he was calling me! And asked me to come for audition tomorrow morning.
Me: don't accept it!
Wife: yes iam telling it's tough for me come long distance, and also it's not possible to do!.
Me: what he was telling?
Wife: he was convincing me to do atleast once in a week! And allows me to choose the days also!
He will recommend to the pub owner regarding this!.
Me: still iam in confused mode, it's a long distance from the town, so no one ready to come there , but if anyone knows us came there means , it's a big trouble for me and for you as well!.
Wife: any how we are going to move from this place,
Me::that means?
Wife: I will tell to him about that! I want to be a bar dancer for atleast oneday.
Me: hmmm! You are one by one fulfilling your desires here!.
Wife: don't mistaken me!
Me: you want to go to audition tomorrow?
Wife:hmmmm!
Me: I will drop you! Tell the place!
Wife: i want your presence!
Me: no chance for me!
Wife: it's one day leave, you take
Me: no dear!
Wife: then I will tell him, i won't come.
Me: ok, otherwise you have to go alone.
Wife: no need!
Me: ok. Without audition not possible to perform there!.
He was planning something before giving you chance.
Wife: ok! I understand
Me: call him and convince him, anyone day in the week, you are ready to perform on stage.
Wife: hmmmm! Ok
( In the meantime of our discussion, her mom calling us, asked about planning for the marriage)
Me:iam asking about your dad's brother, for that you replied, it's better to take Jitendra Sharma instead of him.
Wife: anyother things , iam telling about him!
Me: nothing dear! But openly telling , taking money to allow anyone!
Wife: iam telling? I don't think about it?
Me: it's easy for you to open up!
Wife: hmmmm! It's waste of money, so I want to earn money
Me: you still thinking about Jitendra Sharma? Then try him as your first !
Wife: you have something in your mind regarding him?
Me: not something! Better you knowing him as well , he was the only first person to feel your melons.
Surely he will come for you.
Wife: you are ready to allow me!
Me: he was now not here, so he won't trouble us! Then another point we are going to move to my native place.
Wife: sure we are moving?
Me: yes! So it's not going to be a problem for you!
Wife: hmmmm!
Me: shall I call him!
Wife: it's time for your office! Evening we will discuss regarding this.
( Iam getting ready and moved to office.
In the evening when I returned and seeing her ,
Me: anything special!
Wife: yes he was calling me! And asked me to come for audition tomorrow morning.
Me: don't accept it!
Wife: yes iam telling it's tough for me come long distance, and also it's not possible to do!.
Me: what he was telling?
Wife: he was convincing me to do atleast once in a week! And allows me to choose the days also!
He will recommend to the pub owner regarding this!.
Me: still iam in confused mode, it's a long distance from the town, so no one ready to come there , but if anyone knows us came there means , it's a big trouble for me and for you as well!.
Wife: any how we are going to move from this place,
Me::that means?
Wife: I will tell to him about that! I want to be a bar dancer for atleast oneday.
Me: hmmm! You are one by one fulfilling your desires here!.
Wife: don't mistaken me!
Me: you want to go to audition tomorrow?
Wife:hmmmm!
Me: I will drop you! Tell the place!
Wife: i want your presence!
Me: no chance for me!
Wife: it's one day leave, you take
Me: no dear!
Wife: then I will tell him, i won't come.
Me: ok, otherwise you have to go alone.
Wife: no need!
Me: ok. Without audition not possible to perform there!.
He was planning something before giving you chance.
Wife: ok! I understand
Me: call him and convince him, anyone day in the week, you are ready to perform on stage.
Wife: hmmmm! Ok
( In the meantime of our discussion, her mom calling us, asked about planning for the marriage)


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)