wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#46
Mee: really you are telling?

Wife: yes! No free meals hereafter!.

Me: that means you want to became bitch?

Wife: it's all over now!.

Me: don't take decisions in quick!.

Wife: in pub he was asking me to do the bar dancer job , if iam wishing?.
Me: what you replied to him!.

Wife: iam telling , I will consult with you !
He was taking my phone number and that girl phone number also!.

Me: it's shocking ! It's not possible for me to drive such a long distance and that too it's late night pub!
Lots of problems it's having , it's seems! Already now you are getting attention from the watchman who caught your Jitendra Sharma!.
He was already having doubt on us! If we are coming late night daily means!
He will start troubling you!.

Wife: it's interesting dear! What you are telling " my Jitendra Sharma".

Me: not like that!

Wife: you are still having the things on your mind!.

Me: iam telling you, it's difficult

Wife: if he calling means , I will think about my job as bar dancer!.

Me: ( I got shocked again) I can't believe you!.

Wife: it's really disappointed for me, till our wedding anniversary!

Me: i understand dear! If it's Jitendra Sharma, he will take risk to come here and do something.

Wife: leave him! He was not there at all!( She was getting angry).

Me: ok, I will do it for you in open place, shall we go to balcony.

Wife: hmmm( she was already gone wild)

( When we reached and I just came to the backside of her and she was bending and spreads her legs apart and giving access to her pussy!
It's fully wetted and I feel her warmness!

I just putting my dick inside her and it's sliding easily and i entered inside her fully and doing some movement.
.she was looking back at me!

Me: come on bitch! Take my dick!

Wife: hmmmmm! Iam bitch!

Me: yes you are really going to on bitch !

Wife: hmmmm

Me: it's nice to mount you! Come on see the poor watchman!

Wife: hmmmm!

Me: come on think about anything, you want to mastrubating means do!

Wife: it's waste of time!

Me: ok! Let's go
( I increased my rhythm and came quickly, she was looking back in tensed mood).

Wife: it's not easy for me!

Me: ok i understand.

( We are getting inside and slept , in the morning when I woke up and seeing her in the kitchen.

I just gone to the backside and hugged her,

Wife: it's headache for me to due to that vodka!

Me: hmmmm! Yes

Wife:: please tell me what happened?

Me: you are ready to do bar dance , if he was calling you!

Wife: iam telling?

Me: yes you only telling.
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 23-07-2026, 09:26 PM



Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)