23-07-2026, 07:16 PM
His hand was just over her big buttocks!.
He was closely hugged her also!
All the men's eyes are towards her!.
He was broken the lip lock and by pulling her hands and walking towards the stage!
Now both the girls seeing each other and seeing him!.
Me and another man, standing near the stage !
He was looking at us!
He was dancing inbetween those two ladies and he was looking like a romeo and take the advantage of those two girls already fallen for him!.
In the mean time, the girl standing alone was stepping down from the stage and took us to her stage!
Iam not expecting this from her!.
She was acting like smooching over us and I feels her big breasts rubbing over me.
Iam getting distractions from my staring at my wife! Due to this girl.
She was liplocked me!
Iam not seeing anything, it's my first kiss from unknown girl, I gets some response from my dick .
She was leaving me after some passionate kiss and moving to the other man! But he was looking at the girls of us in the near stage, she was liplocked him!
I got a chance, iam seeing something strange!
He was making both ladies in sitting position! He was standing just infront of them with thong panty and teasing them.
I got shocked and getting down!
He was looking at me! , he was stepping aside.
But both the ladies still on kneeling down position,
Dj was playing some songs with music,the lights getting flashing.
He was coming again, took them and his hands was freely roaming over them.
It's like an item dance with two girls,
Once the lights getting normal,
Both the girls getting down.
We are came to our table!
Me: it's ok for you now!
Wife: it's ok for you now!
Me: what iam asking!
Wife: what you getting there, same thing iam getting here!
Me: ok, shall we leave!
( iam seeing her, face was glistening with something)
What's this! ( I touched it, it's a precum!!!!!)
Wife: sorry! It's him!
Me: that means!
Wife: yes we licked him!
Me: atlast you are seeing something unusual in real !
Wife: hmmmm!.
Me: it's not good to be here!
Shall we move!
Wife: it's 2000 rupees over here!
Me: no problem for me, we will move.
( I just bring her outside and seeing her, she was looking disappointed)
I driving my bike and we reached our flat and again she getting the attention from watchman, once we getting inside and she was changed to nighty, we both lying next to her).
Me: day by day, your slutiness increasing!
Wife: I can't control my urge
Me: i understand
Wife: it's waste of money there! Nothing happened except his feelings over my body and just a glimpse of his dick.
Me: don't worry, it's associated with your risk also!
Wife: hmmmm
Me: anything you want!
Wife: all I want ,
Me : tell me!
( I just took the vodka bottle and handed over to her).
Waiter and you are having some chit chat! Finally.
Wife: nothing! He was asking me, just the details of us!
Me: I can't believe it Nisha! You gave it or not!
Wife: iam not giving !
Me: see how he was slowly getting in to your side.
Wife: hmmmm( she was taking the bottle and drinking).
.
Me: ok! So what's your plan
Wife: iam not planning anything for him!
Me: then for your uncle?
Wife: it's a waste of time!
Me: then!!!!!
Wife: I don't know iam doing good or bad things!
Me: it's ok, up to , it's a secret!
Wife: hmmm!
Me: no one having the balls , I think, except Jitendra Sharma!
Shall I call him!
Wife: no dear!
Me: then atleast, you try, the person who was having the balls!
Wife: hmmm! It's too risk!
Me: who was that!.
Wife: I don't want to do it with free of cost for anyone hereafter!
Me: answer my question? Who was that!?
Wife: it's my uncle.
Me: hmmmm, you are telling that day!
Wife: I don't want him, it's a kind of ugly face!.
Me: what about his dick!
Wife: how you speak like this, that too , too frankly about my relatives.
Me: sorry! Tell about his dick.
Wife: i don't want him!
Me: it's looking like big ! Or ?
Wife: no dear! Please, better I will take Jitendra Sharma instead of him!.
Me
iam getting shocked to hear the words from her mouth).what!
He was closely hugged her also!
All the men's eyes are towards her!.
He was broken the lip lock and by pulling her hands and walking towards the stage!
Now both the girls seeing each other and seeing him!.
Me and another man, standing near the stage !
He was looking at us!
He was dancing inbetween those two ladies and he was looking like a romeo and take the advantage of those two girls already fallen for him!.
In the mean time, the girl standing alone was stepping down from the stage and took us to her stage!
Iam not expecting this from her!.
She was acting like smooching over us and I feels her big breasts rubbing over me.
Iam getting distractions from my staring at my wife! Due to this girl.
She was liplocked me!
Iam not seeing anything, it's my first kiss from unknown girl, I gets some response from my dick .
She was leaving me after some passionate kiss and moving to the other man! But he was looking at the girls of us in the near stage, she was liplocked him!
I got a chance, iam seeing something strange!
He was making both ladies in sitting position! He was standing just infront of them with thong panty and teasing them.
I got shocked and getting down!
He was looking at me! , he was stepping aside.
But both the ladies still on kneeling down position,
Dj was playing some songs with music,the lights getting flashing.
He was coming again, took them and his hands was freely roaming over them.
It's like an item dance with two girls,
Once the lights getting normal,
Both the girls getting down.
We are came to our table!
Me: it's ok for you now!
Wife: it's ok for you now!
Me: what iam asking!
Wife: what you getting there, same thing iam getting here!
Me: ok, shall we leave!
( iam seeing her, face was glistening with something)
What's this! ( I touched it, it's a precum!!!!!)
Wife: sorry! It's him!
Me: that means!
Wife: yes we licked him!
Me: atlast you are seeing something unusual in real !
Wife: hmmmm!.
Me: it's not good to be here!
Shall we move!
Wife: it's 2000 rupees over here!
Me: no problem for me, we will move.
( I just bring her outside and seeing her, she was looking disappointed)
I driving my bike and we reached our flat and again she getting the attention from watchman, once we getting inside and she was changed to nighty, we both lying next to her).
Me: day by day, your slutiness increasing!
Wife: I can't control my urge
Me: i understand
Wife: it's waste of money there! Nothing happened except his feelings over my body and just a glimpse of his dick.
Me: don't worry, it's associated with your risk also!
Wife: hmmmm
Me: anything you want!
Wife: all I want ,
Me : tell me!
( I just took the vodka bottle and handed over to her).
Waiter and you are having some chit chat! Finally.
Wife: nothing! He was asking me, just the details of us!
Me: I can't believe it Nisha! You gave it or not!
Wife: iam not giving !
Me: see how he was slowly getting in to your side.
Wife: hmmmm( she was taking the bottle and drinking).
.
Me: ok! So what's your plan
Wife: iam not planning anything for him!
Me: then for your uncle?
Wife: it's a waste of time!
Me: then!!!!!
Wife: I don't know iam doing good or bad things!
Me: it's ok, up to , it's a secret!
Wife: hmmm!
Me: no one having the balls , I think, except Jitendra Sharma!
Shall I call him!
Wife: no dear!
Me: then atleast, you try, the person who was having the balls!
Wife: hmmm! It's too risk!
Me: who was that!.
Wife: I don't want to do it with free of cost for anyone hereafter!
Me: answer my question? Who was that!?
Wife: it's my uncle.
Me: hmmmm, you are telling that day!
Wife: I don't want him, it's a kind of ugly face!.
Me: what about his dick!
Wife: how you speak like this, that too , too frankly about my relatives.
Me: sorry! Tell about his dick.
Wife: i don't want him!
Me: it's looking like big ! Or ?
Wife: no dear! Please, better I will take Jitendra Sharma instead of him!.
Me
iam getting shocked to hear the words from her mouth).what!


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)