22-07-2026, 05:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2026, 05:35 PM by opendoor. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
-77-
Just five minutes after Aparna akka called, Abhi got ready, grabbed his bike keys, and rang the doorbell of the house opposite theirs.
![[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Rmh2-WNZCl3-YPYui-K...U-s-10.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/xG2MQRT/images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Rmh2-WNZCl3-YPYui-KGw-RVar-OLn-Fe95-V-cf-Re-B2-D8-YAHkcf-N7m0p-HAzc-UOU-s-10.jpg)
Aparna, who was in the middle of getting ready, came and opened the door. Seeing her like that—wearing a saree but without a blouse, having rushed out—Abhi felt a sudden surge of agitation and desire. Noticing Abhi staring open-mouthed at her breasts, she smiled coyly and said, "That's enough staring... come inside, I need to close the door; it wouldn't look good if someone saw us," as she pulled him in by the hand. The sudden pull made him stumble, and he fell right against Aparna's breasts—feeling them soft, comforting, and intoxicating. He was instantly reminded of his mother; whenever it rained and thunder struck, his mother used to pull him against her bosom just like this and soothe him. Now, as his face pressed against *akka's* breasts, she held him close for a moment before closing the door. They were snapped back to reality when the baby inside let out a loud shriek.
Aparna hurried inside, picked up the baby from the cradle, and—letting her *pallu* (saree dbang), which had already slipped halfway, fall completely—pulled the baby onto her lap to breastfeed. Abhi, sitting in a chair opposite, was stunned and delighted as he admired *akka's* beauty. Stroking the baby's head, Aparna said to Abhi, "You see... since we're going out, we might be late coming back. That's why I want to fill his tummy with milk now so he won't fuss and bother us later." Abhi replied, "It's alright, *akka*... satisfying his hunger is the most important thing." Meaning...
Aparna gazed languidly at Abhi and asked, "But what about your hunger?" At her words, Abhi felt a sudden, unmistakable physical stirring; shifting awkwardly in his chair, he replied,
"It's alright, Akka... I just ate some *Pootharekulu*."
"What? Won't you eat my *Kaja*?"
"Akka... before your *Kaja*, I want to suck on your mangoes."
"Suck on them?"
"You know... like how we suck on the pit after eating the mango flesh... just like that."
"Oh my... the boy certainly has some bold desires..."
"Akka... you bring it right to my lips, only to say 'not now' at the very last moment."
"Abhi... talking to you makes me forget all my troubles... that’s why I’m so close with you."
"What troubles could you possibly have, Akka? A husband who is pure gold... a child who is a gem... what more could you want?"
"I’ll tell you later whether my husband is truly gold or not... but my troubles aren't about him."
"Then what is it?" "It's about him... and about me."
![[Image: milkgiving.webp]](https://i.ibb.co/4SQt2gT/milkgiving.webp)
"Him? What did he do? Anyway, I can't bear to see you upset, Akka... just smile a little... it would make me happy."
"Hey, just enjoy looking at my mangoes... my troubles aren't going away anytime soon."
"What troubles? Tell me, Akka... if there's anything I can do to help, just say so... I'll take care of it."
"Abhi... I'm in a situation where I can't really share my troubles with you..."
"Is that so? How would I know if you don't tell me?"
"Even if you knew, there's nothing you could do... I'll speak to your mother."
"Alright, Akka... even if you don't tell me directly, if you tell Mom, she'll end up telling me anyway."
"If Akka tells her, it's no problem... but I just can't tell *you*."
Just then, the baby finished nursing and started playing with his mother's breasts. Aparna pinched his cheek and said, "Look, Abhi... he's tiny, but look at his antics." She moved the baby aside, lifted him up, handed him to Abhi, and went inside to put on her blouse. As Aparna Akka leaned in close to hand over the baby, Abhi was overcome by a sudden intoxication upon seeing her full, heavy breasts dangling as she bent down... He was suddenly reminded of his own mother...
Only a mother knows how to satisfy her son's hunger...
Five minutes later, Aparna came out, ready.
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-03-16-14-48-10-72-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/4wwKnnXD/Screenshot-2025-03-16-14-48-10-72-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
Akka looked radiant, her golden-hued skin glowing against her blue blouse. She had dressed very simply and was fiddling with her phone...
"What is it, Akka? Booking a cab?" "Are you doing it?"
"Yeah."
"Why, Akka? Let's go on my bike... it's close by, isn't it?"
"On the bike? But what about the kid?"
"Akka... going on a bike is a different kind of fun... nothing will happen to the kid."
"Abhi... I'd love to go on the bike too... but with the little one..."
"Akka... do one thing... hop on the bike. If you feel uncomfortable after a couple of minutes, then you can book a cab."
"Okay... that's a good idea."
They went downstairs. As Abhi started the bike, she climbed on behind; she held the child with one hand and wrapped the other around Abhi's waist. Her hand around the child was loose, but the one around Abhi's waist held him tight. As she leaned forward, her breasts brushed against his back. Abhi was riding slowly; when he slowed down significantly for a speed breaker, Aparna smiled and said, "It's alright, Abhi... go a bit faster; I'm comfortable."
Agreeing to this, Abhi picked up the speed a little and drove carefully to the tailor's shop.
Abhi felt his blood boil the moment he saw that tailor.
![[Image: IMG-20240912-184137.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/zxCnKSL/IMG-20240912-184137.jpg)
Many women had complained about the guy, yet they all still went to his shop because he was a specialist in stitching designer blouses.
Upon seeing Aparna, he gave a lecherous grin and said, "Come in, Madam... I specifically stitched and prepared these designer blouses for ladies like you," as he spread a few blouses out on the table.
Akka had come to get a bra stitched, not to buy blouses. But women have an immense passion for clothes, don't they? The moment she saw those blouses, Aparna exclaimed excitedly, "They're superb, Uncle... do you have them in my size?" When she asked, "Won't you show me?" he seized the opportunity. He asked Aparna to step aside and, under the pretext of taking her measurements, started touching her all over—something Abhi didn't like at all. Abhi wondered why his sister was staying quiet instead of slapping the guy a few times.
Thinking, "I'm holding the little kid, otherwise I would have smacked him," he signaled his sister to notice what the "uncle" was doing, but she remained oblivious and silent.
Her silence emboldened him further; he touched her underarms, her breasts, and her stomach. After leisurely taking measurements for two minutes and staring intently at her and her bosom, he set aside the blouses laid out there and said, "Madam, there isn't a blouse that fits your size. Yours are very large... I mean... not everyone has a figure like yours, you see... that's why they aren't ready-made. If you place an order, I can get it ready in a week."
Just as his sister was about to speak, Abhi stopped her and said, "No, Uncle... we didn't like these designs." The tailor asked somewhat impatiently, "Madam... is this your younger brother? You're the one who needs to like them, right? Not him." Abhi handed the child to his sister and showed him a video on his phone—one he had just recorded. The "uncle" was stunned.
"Uncle... being a ladies' tailor is a highly respected profession. You design and stitch clothes that enhance a woman's beauty while also covering her up... and in a profession like that..." "Acting like a dog—touching women inappropriately wherever you please, ogling innocent girls, and deriving a perverse thrill from flirting with them—is wrong, Uncle. I recorded this to teach you a lesson. If I complain to the security officers, they’ll send you to jail. Some girls stay silent even when they dislike your actions because they fear a scene might ruin their reputation. Uncle, people like you—fondling girls' buttocks from behind in a packed metro, squeezing their breasts on a crowded bus, or making unwanted physical contact on busy streets—are in the wrong. Don't try to exploit women's vulnerabilities. Come on, Akka, let's go to another shop," she said, leaving both Aparna and the tailor stunned.
The tailor apologized; then, the two of them stepped outside and got onto the bike.
Aparna was really impressed by what Abhi had done. She had actually felt that the uncle was crossing the line under the pretext of taking measurements, but after seeing the video, she felt a wave of revulsion. He had touched and fondled her all over—it was so disgusting. Even though Abhi had tried to signal something to her, she hadn't paid attention to him at the time.
As the bike headed toward their home, Aparna hugged Abhi tightly from behind and said, "Thanks, Abhi. Shall we go to a mall? Or maybe a park? Let's just have a nice chat, Abhi." Abhi turned his head back and said, "Akka, let's skip the mall; there’ll be plenty of guys there—the type who’d drool over a stunner like you. Let’s go to a park where it’s peaceful instead." Aparna agreed, leaned a bit further forward, and rested her head on Abhi’s shoulder.
As soon as Arvind rang the doorbell upon returning from the gym, Akki came running and opened the door.
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-11-17-17-27-56-96-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/Kphktyrn/Screenshot-2025-11-17-17-27-56-96-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
Arvind was stunned when he saw his daughter.
He hadn't realized Akki owned an outfit like that; she looked super cute in the yellow jumpsuit. He picked her up, kissed her, and said, "You look amazing, sweetheart! When did you buy this dress?" Akki kissed her father on the cheek and replied, "Mom bought it... just recently. She bought quite a few short dresses like this. I didn't understand why she bought them for me, considering I usually wear long skirts and full-sleeved blouses." Arvind playfully pinched her nose and said, "Outfits like this are perfect for home, Akki. Besides, Mom has great taste. There’s always a reason behind everything Mom does, isn't there?"
Akki tapped her father's lips with her fingers and asked, "Dad... why do you love Mom so much?" Arvind set Akki down and said, "Answering that would take a long time. Let me take a shower first." Akki took her father's hand and led him to his room, saying, "Dad, I already turned on the geyser for you. I’ve put the soap, towel, and *lungi* in the bathroom. I’ll make some hot coffee while you shower." Arvind felt immense joy; seeing his daughter handle everything just like his wife did, he was reminded of Anitha.
His wife's beauty... his daughter's playful antics... that was all he needed. Thinking it feels good, Arvind heads to the bathroom; his body is drenched in sweat from a strenuous gym session, so a hot shower promises to be incredibly refreshing. A steaming cup of coffee afterwards would be truly revitalizing—and it would be even more enjoyable to sip it while chatting with Akki.
Has a way finally been found to put an end to all the hardships endured so far? Tears dissolving into the stream of hot water—a journey undertaken in the belief that it would reveal a solution to the children's problems. There were many ups and downs; the thorns along the path didn't matter. But the realization—upon finally reaching the destination—that this wasn't the place we were meant to be, that the true destination lay elsewhere, yet unknown... that realization was hell.
Arvind had faith; he had his wife's support and, luckily, the love of his children. Confident that his efforts would bear fruit, he finished his bath. As he stepped out wrapped in a towel, his daughter handed him coffee and said, "Dad... there's sadness in your eyes and thoughts weighing on your mind. You don't have the same happiness you used to when you came home. I won't ask why, but your happiness is mine, and your sorrow is mine." Saying this, she deftly removed the towel he was wearing, wiped his waist, thighs, and back without a hint of hesitation, and then brought a *lungi* from the bathroom for him to wear. Even his wife didn't tend to him with such care. Looking at Akki made his gloom vanish, replaced by happiness.
Collapsing onto the nearby sofa, he asked, "By the way, where is Abhi?" Akki sat beside him and replied, "He went out with Akka to help her." Arvind said, "Okay... it's a holiday today, isn't it? How did the Sravana Shukravaram puja go?" as he set aside the empty coffee cup.
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-06-26-08-33-00-45-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/23XPkkCQ/Screenshot-2025-06-26-08-33-00-45-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
Showing him some photos on her phone, Akki said, "Dad... the puja went wonderfully. Akka got dressed up beautifully, and Anna stayed right there to help her..." "For all that my sister is such a good person, my brother-in-law is just as bad—he’s not the right husband for her. And you know how 'Aunty' is, right? My sister sent her off to a friend's house because she tends to be a constant nagger..." As she said this and kept showing him other photos on her phone, Arvind felt a bit uncomfortable. "Why are you showing me all this? Besides, it’s not appropriate for men to look at private photos of women like this," he remarked.
![[Image: Durgamma.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/q0Vtw5C/Durgamma.gif)
Akki, acting like a mischievous child, kept scrolling through the photos on her phone. Suddenly, an unexpected photo of Akki appeared on the screen. Arvind immediately snatched the phone from her hand and, looking at the picture, reacted with anger.
![[Image: Padmaja-sleeping-naked-1.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/hsWWVmX/Padmaja-sleeping-naked-1.jpg)
Turning to Akki, he demanded sternly, "Do you realize how dangerous photos like this are? And who took this picture?" Tears welled up in Akki's eyes; looking at her father fearfully, she said, "Dad... my younger brother took this photo. He took it without me knowing and sent it to me..." Hearing this, he exploded with rage: "Akki, have you forgotten what I told you? Didn't I say that neither of you should engage in such foolish behavior when Mom or I aren't around? Why did you do this?"
Akki said hesitantly, "Dad... we remember exactly what you said... that’s why we’ve both been careful. But... but... suddenly, Abhi started sweating profusely all over. When I asked, 'What happened, Abhi?' he said, 'Akka, my whole body feels numb... there’s a throbbing sensation in my groin... an intense itching...' Not knowing what to do, I called you, but you didn't pick up. So, to cool him down, I took off his clothes and had him lie facing away from me. I told him, 'Look at me, but don't touch me,' and he agreed. But without me realizing it, he took a photo of me and sent it to my phone. When I scolded him asking why he took it, he said, 'Akka, if I feel this way again, I don't want to trouble you... having this photo is enough.' I didn't know what to say, so I stayed silent. But staying apart isn't the right solution for this problem, Dad... please tell us what else to do."
Arvind was stunned. It was true; he hadn't anticipated this. He reproached himself, realizing that by telling them to stay apart, he had actually caused Abhi more pain. After some thought, he arrived at a decision.
He lifted Akki up and sat her on his lap, facing him. "Akki... I'm sorry... I hadn't considered all this. I said that because I was worried you might do something wrong. If a situation like this arises again, I don't know what you would do to relieve Abhi's pain... but you can do anything *except* that one specific act." A smile appeared on Akki's face, and she asked with feigned innocence, "What is that 'one thing,' Dad?" When asked, Arvind gives Akki a playful tap on the head and says, "Don't act like you don't know anything... you saw what happened with Mom and Dad... just don't do things like that... you're the one who has to keep Abhi under control," and hugs her tightly.
Just five minutes after Aparna akka called, Abhi got ready, grabbed his bike keys, and rang the doorbell of the house opposite theirs.
![[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Rmh2-WNZCl3-YPYui-K...U-s-10.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/xG2MQRT/images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Rmh2-WNZCl3-YPYui-KGw-RVar-OLn-Fe95-V-cf-Re-B2-D8-YAHkcf-N7m0p-HAzc-UOU-s-10.jpg)
Aparna, who was in the middle of getting ready, came and opened the door. Seeing her like that—wearing a saree but without a blouse, having rushed out—Abhi felt a sudden surge of agitation and desire. Noticing Abhi staring open-mouthed at her breasts, she smiled coyly and said, "That's enough staring... come inside, I need to close the door; it wouldn't look good if someone saw us," as she pulled him in by the hand. The sudden pull made him stumble, and he fell right against Aparna's breasts—feeling them soft, comforting, and intoxicating. He was instantly reminded of his mother; whenever it rained and thunder struck, his mother used to pull him against her bosom just like this and soothe him. Now, as his face pressed against *akka's* breasts, she held him close for a moment before closing the door. They were snapped back to reality when the baby inside let out a loud shriek.
Aparna hurried inside, picked up the baby from the cradle, and—letting her *pallu* (saree dbang), which had already slipped halfway, fall completely—pulled the baby onto her lap to breastfeed. Abhi, sitting in a chair opposite, was stunned and delighted as he admired *akka's* beauty. Stroking the baby's head, Aparna said to Abhi, "You see... since we're going out, we might be late coming back. That's why I want to fill his tummy with milk now so he won't fuss and bother us later." Abhi replied, "It's alright, *akka*... satisfying his hunger is the most important thing." Meaning...
Aparna gazed languidly at Abhi and asked, "But what about your hunger?" At her words, Abhi felt a sudden, unmistakable physical stirring; shifting awkwardly in his chair, he replied,
"It's alright, Akka... I just ate some *Pootharekulu*."
"What? Won't you eat my *Kaja*?"
"Akka... before your *Kaja*, I want to suck on your mangoes."
"Suck on them?"
"You know... like how we suck on the pit after eating the mango flesh... just like that."
"Oh my... the boy certainly has some bold desires..."
"Akka... you bring it right to my lips, only to say 'not now' at the very last moment."
"Abhi... talking to you makes me forget all my troubles... that’s why I’m so close with you."
"What troubles could you possibly have, Akka? A husband who is pure gold... a child who is a gem... what more could you want?"
"I’ll tell you later whether my husband is truly gold or not... but my troubles aren't about him."
"Then what is it?" "It's about him... and about me."
![[Image: milkgiving.webp]](https://i.ibb.co/4SQt2gT/milkgiving.webp)
"Him? What did he do? Anyway, I can't bear to see you upset, Akka... just smile a little... it would make me happy."
"Hey, just enjoy looking at my mangoes... my troubles aren't going away anytime soon."
"What troubles? Tell me, Akka... if there's anything I can do to help, just say so... I'll take care of it."
"Abhi... I'm in a situation where I can't really share my troubles with you..."
"Is that so? How would I know if you don't tell me?"
"Even if you knew, there's nothing you could do... I'll speak to your mother."
"Alright, Akka... even if you don't tell me directly, if you tell Mom, she'll end up telling me anyway."
"If Akka tells her, it's no problem... but I just can't tell *you*."
Just then, the baby finished nursing and started playing with his mother's breasts. Aparna pinched his cheek and said, "Look, Abhi... he's tiny, but look at his antics." She moved the baby aside, lifted him up, handed him to Abhi, and went inside to put on her blouse. As Aparna Akka leaned in close to hand over the baby, Abhi was overcome by a sudden intoxication upon seeing her full, heavy breasts dangling as she bent down... He was suddenly reminded of his own mother...
Only a mother knows how to satisfy her son's hunger...
Five minutes later, Aparna came out, ready.
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-03-16-14-48-10-72-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/4wwKnnXD/Screenshot-2025-03-16-14-48-10-72-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
Akka looked radiant, her golden-hued skin glowing against her blue blouse. She had dressed very simply and was fiddling with her phone...
"What is it, Akka? Booking a cab?" "Are you doing it?"
"Yeah."
"Why, Akka? Let's go on my bike... it's close by, isn't it?"
"On the bike? But what about the kid?"
"Akka... going on a bike is a different kind of fun... nothing will happen to the kid."
"Abhi... I'd love to go on the bike too... but with the little one..."
"Akka... do one thing... hop on the bike. If you feel uncomfortable after a couple of minutes, then you can book a cab."
"Okay... that's a good idea."
They went downstairs. As Abhi started the bike, she climbed on behind; she held the child with one hand and wrapped the other around Abhi's waist. Her hand around the child was loose, but the one around Abhi's waist held him tight. As she leaned forward, her breasts brushed against his back. Abhi was riding slowly; when he slowed down significantly for a speed breaker, Aparna smiled and said, "It's alright, Abhi... go a bit faster; I'm comfortable."
Agreeing to this, Abhi picked up the speed a little and drove carefully to the tailor's shop.
Abhi felt his blood boil the moment he saw that tailor.
![[Image: IMG-20240912-184137.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/zxCnKSL/IMG-20240912-184137.jpg)
Many women had complained about the guy, yet they all still went to his shop because he was a specialist in stitching designer blouses.
Upon seeing Aparna, he gave a lecherous grin and said, "Come in, Madam... I specifically stitched and prepared these designer blouses for ladies like you," as he spread a few blouses out on the table.
Akka had come to get a bra stitched, not to buy blouses. But women have an immense passion for clothes, don't they? The moment she saw those blouses, Aparna exclaimed excitedly, "They're superb, Uncle... do you have them in my size?" When she asked, "Won't you show me?" he seized the opportunity. He asked Aparna to step aside and, under the pretext of taking her measurements, started touching her all over—something Abhi didn't like at all. Abhi wondered why his sister was staying quiet instead of slapping the guy a few times.
Thinking, "I'm holding the little kid, otherwise I would have smacked him," he signaled his sister to notice what the "uncle" was doing, but she remained oblivious and silent.
Her silence emboldened him further; he touched her underarms, her breasts, and her stomach. After leisurely taking measurements for two minutes and staring intently at her and her bosom, he set aside the blouses laid out there and said, "Madam, there isn't a blouse that fits your size. Yours are very large... I mean... not everyone has a figure like yours, you see... that's why they aren't ready-made. If you place an order, I can get it ready in a week."
Just as his sister was about to speak, Abhi stopped her and said, "No, Uncle... we didn't like these designs." The tailor asked somewhat impatiently, "Madam... is this your younger brother? You're the one who needs to like them, right? Not him." Abhi handed the child to his sister and showed him a video on his phone—one he had just recorded. The "uncle" was stunned.
"Uncle... being a ladies' tailor is a highly respected profession. You design and stitch clothes that enhance a woman's beauty while also covering her up... and in a profession like that..." "Acting like a dog—touching women inappropriately wherever you please, ogling innocent girls, and deriving a perverse thrill from flirting with them—is wrong, Uncle. I recorded this to teach you a lesson. If I complain to the security officers, they’ll send you to jail. Some girls stay silent even when they dislike your actions because they fear a scene might ruin their reputation. Uncle, people like you—fondling girls' buttocks from behind in a packed metro, squeezing their breasts on a crowded bus, or making unwanted physical contact on busy streets—are in the wrong. Don't try to exploit women's vulnerabilities. Come on, Akka, let's go to another shop," she said, leaving both Aparna and the tailor stunned.
The tailor apologized; then, the two of them stepped outside and got onto the bike.
Aparna was really impressed by what Abhi had done. She had actually felt that the uncle was crossing the line under the pretext of taking measurements, but after seeing the video, she felt a wave of revulsion. He had touched and fondled her all over—it was so disgusting. Even though Abhi had tried to signal something to her, she hadn't paid attention to him at the time.
As the bike headed toward their home, Aparna hugged Abhi tightly from behind and said, "Thanks, Abhi. Shall we go to a mall? Or maybe a park? Let's just have a nice chat, Abhi." Abhi turned his head back and said, "Akka, let's skip the mall; there’ll be plenty of guys there—the type who’d drool over a stunner like you. Let’s go to a park where it’s peaceful instead." Aparna agreed, leaned a bit further forward, and rested her head on Abhi’s shoulder.
(.) (.)
As soon as Arvind rang the doorbell upon returning from the gym, Akki came running and opened the door.
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-11-17-17-27-56-96-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/Kphktyrn/Screenshot-2025-11-17-17-27-56-96-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
Arvind was stunned when he saw his daughter.
He hadn't realized Akki owned an outfit like that; she looked super cute in the yellow jumpsuit. He picked her up, kissed her, and said, "You look amazing, sweetheart! When did you buy this dress?" Akki kissed her father on the cheek and replied, "Mom bought it... just recently. She bought quite a few short dresses like this. I didn't understand why she bought them for me, considering I usually wear long skirts and full-sleeved blouses." Arvind playfully pinched her nose and said, "Outfits like this are perfect for home, Akki. Besides, Mom has great taste. There’s always a reason behind everything Mom does, isn't there?"
Akki tapped her father's lips with her fingers and asked, "Dad... why do you love Mom so much?" Arvind set Akki down and said, "Answering that would take a long time. Let me take a shower first." Akki took her father's hand and led him to his room, saying, "Dad, I already turned on the geyser for you. I’ve put the soap, towel, and *lungi* in the bathroom. I’ll make some hot coffee while you shower." Arvind felt immense joy; seeing his daughter handle everything just like his wife did, he was reminded of Anitha.
His wife's beauty... his daughter's playful antics... that was all he needed. Thinking it feels good, Arvind heads to the bathroom; his body is drenched in sweat from a strenuous gym session, so a hot shower promises to be incredibly refreshing. A steaming cup of coffee afterwards would be truly revitalizing—and it would be even more enjoyable to sip it while chatting with Akki.
Has a way finally been found to put an end to all the hardships endured so far? Tears dissolving into the stream of hot water—a journey undertaken in the belief that it would reveal a solution to the children's problems. There were many ups and downs; the thorns along the path didn't matter. But the realization—upon finally reaching the destination—that this wasn't the place we were meant to be, that the true destination lay elsewhere, yet unknown... that realization was hell.
Arvind had faith; he had his wife's support and, luckily, the love of his children. Confident that his efforts would bear fruit, he finished his bath. As he stepped out wrapped in a towel, his daughter handed him coffee and said, "Dad... there's sadness in your eyes and thoughts weighing on your mind. You don't have the same happiness you used to when you came home. I won't ask why, but your happiness is mine, and your sorrow is mine." Saying this, she deftly removed the towel he was wearing, wiped his waist, thighs, and back without a hint of hesitation, and then brought a *lungi* from the bathroom for him to wear. Even his wife didn't tend to him with such care. Looking at Akki made his gloom vanish, replaced by happiness.
Collapsing onto the nearby sofa, he asked, "By the way, where is Abhi?" Akki sat beside him and replied, "He went out with Akka to help her." Arvind said, "Okay... it's a holiday today, isn't it? How did the Sravana Shukravaram puja go?" as he set aside the empty coffee cup.
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-06-26-08-33-00-45-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/23XPkkCQ/Screenshot-2025-06-26-08-33-00-45-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
Showing him some photos on her phone, Akki said, "Dad... the puja went wonderfully. Akka got dressed up beautifully, and Anna stayed right there to help her..." "For all that my sister is such a good person, my brother-in-law is just as bad—he’s not the right husband for her. And you know how 'Aunty' is, right? My sister sent her off to a friend's house because she tends to be a constant nagger..." As she said this and kept showing him other photos on her phone, Arvind felt a bit uncomfortable. "Why are you showing me all this? Besides, it’s not appropriate for men to look at private photos of women like this," he remarked.
![[Image: Durgamma.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/q0Vtw5C/Durgamma.gif)
Akki, acting like a mischievous child, kept scrolling through the photos on her phone. Suddenly, an unexpected photo of Akki appeared on the screen. Arvind immediately snatched the phone from her hand and, looking at the picture, reacted with anger.
![[Image: Padmaja-sleeping-naked-1.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/hsWWVmX/Padmaja-sleeping-naked-1.jpg)
Turning to Akki, he demanded sternly, "Do you realize how dangerous photos like this are? And who took this picture?" Tears welled up in Akki's eyes; looking at her father fearfully, she said, "Dad... my younger brother took this photo. He took it without me knowing and sent it to me..." Hearing this, he exploded with rage: "Akki, have you forgotten what I told you? Didn't I say that neither of you should engage in such foolish behavior when Mom or I aren't around? Why did you do this?"
Akki said hesitantly, "Dad... we remember exactly what you said... that’s why we’ve both been careful. But... but... suddenly, Abhi started sweating profusely all over. When I asked, 'What happened, Abhi?' he said, 'Akka, my whole body feels numb... there’s a throbbing sensation in my groin... an intense itching...' Not knowing what to do, I called you, but you didn't pick up. So, to cool him down, I took off his clothes and had him lie facing away from me. I told him, 'Look at me, but don't touch me,' and he agreed. But without me realizing it, he took a photo of me and sent it to my phone. When I scolded him asking why he took it, he said, 'Akka, if I feel this way again, I don't want to trouble you... having this photo is enough.' I didn't know what to say, so I stayed silent. But staying apart isn't the right solution for this problem, Dad... please tell us what else to do."
Arvind was stunned. It was true; he hadn't anticipated this. He reproached himself, realizing that by telling them to stay apart, he had actually caused Abhi more pain. After some thought, he arrived at a decision.
He lifted Akki up and sat her on his lap, facing him. "Akki... I'm sorry... I hadn't considered all this. I said that because I was worried you might do something wrong. If a situation like this arises again, I don't know what you would do to relieve Abhi's pain... but you can do anything *except* that one specific act." A smile appeared on Akki's face, and she asked with feigned innocence, "What is that 'one thing,' Dad?" When asked, Arvind gives Akki a playful tap on the head and says, "Don't act like you don't know anything... you saw what happened with Mom and Dad... just don't do things like that... you're the one who has to keep Abhi under control," and hugs her tightly.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)