wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#37
Me: it's ok for you! Or just want to experience.
( When we are having chit chat!
Another man just parked the bike near her.

Man: hi! What's the price!

Wife: it's your choice to fix it!

Man: for a bitch like you! I am ready to give 1000

Wife: it's not up to my level.

Man: it's enough for you!

Wife: he was ready to pay me more( she was pointed out at me).

Man: atleast what you want? You can tell.

Wife: iam not getting what the price exactly!

Man: it's just a few minutes bitch! You want more!

Wife: yes sir!

Man: ok I will give more than the amount he will give you ( he was looking at me).

Wife: is it ok for you ! I will go with him first!

Me: wait brother!

This bitch not having any protection ( condom ) in her hands!
So don't want to take her messy State.

Man: shit! You are not having condom bitch! Iam worried now, it's not way to mount a roadside randi without protection.

Wife: hmmm( she was seeing at me).

Man: it's a waste of time!

( Once he gone

It's already late, we will move from here.

I took her in bike and we reached our house and she was undressing herself and wearing the new nighty.

She was seeing me, we both just came to the balcony!

Me: it's no one there in the opposite area! That guys are already shifted.

Wife: it's some what thrilling to show me to them !

Me: but the construction work is going or not!

Wife: iam not knowing!

Me: ok, you can do whatever you want !

Wife: it's not thrilling now!

Me: hmmm, yes!!!!!

Wife: it's just the watchman there, if he found anything, it's fully risk.

Me: yes i know that! When it will be planned for marriage function of your cousin in your native place.

Wife: it's may be next month!



Me:next month means, sure I will get transferred to Chennai. If you want to book tickets!?

Wife: I don't like it dear! There was no freedom for me in your house.

Me: really! I have seen you baby.

Wife: it's not at all my desired to see him! You are also not like that!.

It's going to be trouble for me, if he was coming forward.

Me: iam also not liking that one.
It's better we can stay in different area.

Wife: you have to convince them.

Me: ok! But atleast we have to stay there for one or two weeks, you have adjust it.

Wife: see me! This type of freedom, nowhere.

Me: ok, i understand.
Let's I book tickets from Chennai to your native place.

Wife::you are coming?

Me: iam also coming this time!

It's your uncle coming!

Wife: may be, but he was coming with his wife?

Me : good! You planned anything for him!

Wife: now iam not in a mood to bring him into my way!

Me::why dear!

Wife: most of the relatives coming to the function, so I don't want to loose my character there.
Me: one time you can confirm with him.

Wife: iam not happy to speak with him!

Me: why dear ( her nighty knot was untied by me )

Wife: hmmmm, please don't involve him.

Me: ok( just bend your body for me to mount you, once she bending, I feels her wetness)

Come on you are really wet.

Wife: I can't control my feelings now!

Iam fearing lot, any one can mount me, I will not resist, you are the only man just showing the right path , protecting me from the danger.

Me: yes dear! If you want means, I will try anything for you!

Wife: ( iam already mounting her, she was turned her head and seeing me) it's humiliation for you or not,?
Me: humiliating situation only! But you liked means, there is no chance for me.

Wife: no dear! You are spending some amount for that!

Me: you are ready to earning it, in return?

Wife: no dear! It's my urge! Iam not able to control my feelings with my partner in pub.
It's not ok at all.

If you are making arrangements, then I feeling safe
( She was literally asking for the man who fucked her in wedding anniversary)

Me: you want him to come again for you!

Wife: you only told to me! He will not come again to fuck the same pussy.

Me: I will make the arrangements in local resort.

Wife; no dear! It's take some amount!

Me: ok! I understand, but there is no chance other than this, to get secret fucking.

Wife: what secret hereafter! I want to see him, when he was mating with me.

Me: but it's going to trouble you! If it happens then you both may be meet in my absence.

Wife: hmmm! I understand dear! Iam still loyal to you , I only thing I want some kind of long lasting fucking session with anyone.

You don't think , I want some thing like that!
I just i want to feel ! Iam in love with you only.
You are a good husband for me.

Me: you confirm again! You will not meet him in my absence.

Wife: sure , I will not go behind him.

Me: iam fearing to that! I have seen your wildness and your slutiness one time.
It's not a problem for me to spend money again, I don't want to loose you to him!

Wife: you are not believing me ! But you are still loving me,you are too possessive !
I can't believe it.

Me: ok Nisha! Just enjoying the shots now!

( My dick was ramming her pussy , she was seeing me continuously and i increased my phase and making some noises, the watchman was getting up and seeing towards outside and looking back,

Ishe was standing firmly.

There was no more movement from me, but I feels her warm juices hitting my dick head,

I just took my dick and came to her side).

Watchman: don't stand there madam, its risk.

Me: ok watchman,

Watchman: now no one there, but it's risk to stand there.

( Ijust take her inside and locked the door.

Wife: what kind of man he was! Spoiling my mood!

Me: spoiling your mood!

Wife: sorry !!!!!!

Me: you still feeling thrilled to show it to Jitendra Sharma?

Wife: it's sum fun!

Me: that he caught him! Otherwise you think about you, you are going to taste a number of dicks of that construction workers.

Wife: don't make me awkward.

Me: ok ok!
( I just put my dicks inside her giving some deep strokes and cumming inside her).
Wife: I want some long session!

Me: so iam introduced the man! You want like that means, i have to take some pills ?.

Wife: sorry! Just iam telling.

Me: ok I will arrange for you, but I will fix the place and date for you.

Wife: hmmm( she was excited little bit).

Me: don't think about anything go and sleep!

Wife: iam degraded too much , asking my husband to arrange a lover for me, it's shame ,
How I will changed like this.

Me: don't act ! You already done !

Wife: don't scolding me, so iam feared to express my feelings to you!

Me: ok! All I want you to try atleast one more time with uncle, if he was coming with us in bus or train.

Wife: iam not having guts to do that!

My aunt also there may be:

Me: ( it's better telling her uncle to come alone for the function). Ok i understand.
If she was not coming means!

Wife: you are coming?

Me: yes I will be come, but if he was coming alone means, making him to book tickets for you
Then I will later book the tickets in the same bus.

Wife: how you are making plan !

Me: it's your wish !

Wife::it's my wish! But.

Me: you want to do means, I will plan.

Wife: no dear, first I want to confirm aunt coming or not!

Me: ok!.

After she slept.

I took my phone and messaged him!

He was not seeing my messages.

Iam also gone to sleep.


When I woke up in the morning and seeing her in naked, I just calling her uncle

He was picked my number.

Her uncle: hi beta! Why you called in the morning.

Me: yesterday i messaged you! You are not seen, so iam calling now.

Her uncle: anything important?

Me: yes! She was literally asking me to arrange the things for her.

Her uncle: ok, but it's too long for me to come.

Me: don't worry uncle, iam getting transferred to Chennai!

Her uncle: it's a good news! When !?

Me: may be this month end?

Her uncle: then there was no problem for me

Me: she was asking me to allow her to see you!
But I refused to her proposal.

Her uncle: that's good! But any how oneday she will know.

Me: don't worry uncle, she was ready for the bus journey for marriage function with you.
All she wants you to come alone.

Her uncle: yes, I will come alone! Her aunt was not interested in bus journey, she will keep on vomiting in bus.

So she will not come, but she wants to come means tell me to the tickets in train.
I will tell you later!.

Me: before the marriage function, sure we will meet in resort!

Her uncle: don't call that Prasad!

Me: iam not calling him.


Her uncle: my wife was there in kitchen, I will call you later in the evening.

Me: ok bye!

Her uncle: bye.


When I refreshing myself and getting ready, she was in deep sleep and she was seeing me and wearing her nighty against the naked body and came to balcony to send off.


I reached the office and iam doing my work.

My manager was informed " the transfer letter was ready , you can move next week to your native"

I felt so happy !

In the evening,
I dialled her uncle number and telling about that " he was very happy".
Her uncle: ok beta! You come there!

Me: we planned to stay in our house!

Her uncle: she likes !

Me:no uncle, she wants to stay in Bangalore only.

Her uncle: then!

Me: i convinced her, we will stay in different area, then only she agreed!

Her uncle: ok

Me : ok.

( I took a sweet box and knocked my door, she opened and seeing the sweet box, what happened

Me: next week , we are going to Chennai

Wife: all my freedom, i have to loose.
See me now ( she just opened the knot and showing her naked body without any inner inside)
It's possible in your house?

Me: ok! I understand, we will shift from our house, I will convince.

Wife: you spoiled my mood!

Me: what to do?

Wife: it's all known faces there!

Me: ok. Shall we go outside

Wife: you are not allowing me to enjoy also! Telling everything is risk.

Me: ok! Iam telling you, wait for up to next weekend!

Wife: it's a long gap inbetween.

Me: if you wants it to be safe?, you have to wait for it.
.wife: it's the dildo only satisfying me all these dry days!
No one having balls in this area!.

Me: i understand! Wait and control over the feelings.

I just look at her uneasy!

Me: you want to ease out the things!

Wife: yes! Don't think bad about me, my pussy was under fire.

Me: ok !
Shall we go to the late night pup!

Wife: hmmm! Ok
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 20-07-2026, 07:24 PM



Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)