Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Aman spoke to Rohit and served him a peg of drink...Latha looked special besides Rohit..her eyes had a gleam of happiness when she was seeing Rohit... Swathi felt a bit jealous and angry ..that Rohit dint even care to see them .. or talk to them ... Aman introducding his friends to Rohit and they came near Mahesh and Swathi... Seeing them Rohit almost shouted Hey Mahesh and Swathi bhabhi .. so good to see you after 4 years.. how are you doing
Aman asked if he knew them earlier... Rohit said ya he and mahesh worked together 4 years back and after that he is left the job and started his own company and he is making 100 crores turnover... Aman thought quite good progress in so short time.. Aman told rohit that mahesh is one of his best employees.. Rohit hugged mahesh and wished swathi..Mahesh and swathi were confused ... not knowing what's happening..and what is Rohit doing here.... they thought he will act as if he dont know them..but he is clearly telling aman that Mahesh is her friend..Swathi looked at Rohit as if she is going to kill him...Rohit just smiled at her and winked his eyes..Swathi felt shy ... and looked at Mahesh...Mahesh wasn't able to understand anything what's happening.. Latha took Rohit with him and she was holding his waist..and Rohit held hers..Swathi was fuming with anger...he is such a bad guy .... but he was looking so handsome in that party suit..and neat and clean... her two fans are out here .. both aman and Rohit..and both are looking great..but Rohit is looking so dressed to kill..his chest is almost 46 inches... and his belly doest have any extra fat....
Mahesh and Swathi ...were unable to understand with this latest developments... Aman called for a music and ppl started enjoying the night... Mahesh don t know what is Rohits plan.. he definitely knew he and swathi are here... but he dint tell anything to him...about his arrival.. and how the hell did he know Latha.. .. hes head started spinning and swathi offered a cocktail to him understanding his position... Swathi was happy to see Rohit..but she too had the same questions as mahesh has... but she is extra angry or confused as to his closeness with Latha..his hands were on her waist..she felt so jealous..she decided she will hit him madly once she gets rohit alone
Rohit looked at Mahesh and Swathi .. and he winked eyes at both of them.... Rohit just memorized what has happened...
Rohit had flew to Singapore.. he was received by one person who was working in Lathas company..they both had discussions and he completely knew in couple of hours her tastes , her habits , her choices and her desires ... Meanwhile Latha had come to the club and she was playing archery, which she has been learning recently ... she had started liking the game offlate as she feels thats the only best thing she can do to increase her concentration...
Latha was hitting the arrows ..and none of them were hitting... the target..her friend catherine who was from netherlands was also playing archery..Catherine has only made her join the club and learn archery ... As catherine and latha were having chat....Catherine got a message that her friend Rohit is waiting to meet her... Catherine has met Rohit and bought him to the shooting arena... Rohit was well dressed in a tight collared shirt and a nice jeans... he looked simple ..yet like a hunk..Catherine introduced Latha to Rohit ..and Rohit was amazed with Latha s beauty..she was looking so fair and tender... Rohit squeesed her hands.... and gently pressed them...Latha felt the strongness and she was impressed with Rohit in her first meeting itself..
Catherine, Latha and Rohit had a coffee and Rohit just discussed something about business, investments etc ..Latha and Rohit had often met with their eyes and there was some sense of friendship developed....Rohit got up to leave .. Catherine asked if Rohit wanted to try his skills at archery
Catherine- Rohit do you want to play a round?
Rohit- Well i played this game almost 10 years back when i was in college... never tried after that
Latha- You can give it a try ... anywhich ways i have been at it from last one month..but i barely hit any targets
Catherine- Hmmm you have been doing well ... Rohit anyways you don't have much to do in singapore...other than malls and shopping .. and i know you are not interested in any of them...So maybe you can spend till lunch with us..any which ways Latha won't be available tomorrow as she has something important at work..after lunch i have to get some guests from the airport
Rohit- I do want to spend time with you guys...but im getting distracted.... and i don't think i can play too
Catherine- Oh you ? getting distracted with what?
Rohit pointed at Latha- with her beautiful and gorgeous beauty
Latha smiled and blushed.. she felt so good to be complimented ..she smiled and said..
Latha- so then you have all the more reasons to spend time more with us..what catherine ?
Rohit - i am absolutely fine.. if the beautiful lady wants me to and gives me the privilege to spend time
Latha- [shaked her hands with rohit] - done ...the queen latha permits you [all of them laugh]
Catherine- So try your lost skill
Rohit took his bows... He walked from the target to the point of aim..and then looked for its surroundings and then calmly took aim to shot... out of 5 arrows 3 were on dot and accurate and 1 of them missed marginally and other by a bit more margin... Catherine and latha was all praises for Rohit.. Catherine said you dint miss any o fthem .. and 3 are on dot..thats amazing rohit
Catherine took her chance out of 5 she could shot only one of them in dot and others missed marginally ..Latha took her chances and she could not hit even one on the target...she was disappointed...She could not look at both of them... and she was irritated with herself
all 3 of them had their lunch over a beer and catherine said that she will leave now.. Rohit also stood that he will also leave.... as Latha might be feeling bored with him..Latha looked at Rohit .. i would love to spend more time as i dont mind.. Rohit smiled and said.. then ... till dinner im free ? Latha said she is game too
Catherine looked at Rohit and she understood and she said bye to them and left..Rohit got up and took latha by her hands..
Rohit- Come let's try one more round of archery
Latha- No rohit.. i dont want to play ....
Rohit - You dont want to play ..or u dont know to play?
Latha looked at him and she knew he was right.. - I think its the second one...
Rohit - I think its the first one bcos you think u are the seccond one...Latha smiled at his deeper meaning and was clearly getting impressed with him...
Latha- Rohit lets do something else..
Rohit- Yes .. but after one more round of archery.
Latha- No Rohit i don't want to .. i am not getting the target right
Rohit - That's because you are worried about something else... that's eating your mind...
Latha looked at him... she knew he was right..how is this guy able to read her mind... She sighed a heavy breath as if in a YES
Rohit.. - If you treat me as a friend you can tell if i can be off some help...
Latha collapsed again in the sofa.. Rohit ordered two beers for them ... and he sat opp to her... it was a cosy day .. and Latha was wearing a tight jeans and tight top..her assets are completely estimated by Rohit... he was hard for her .but he was calm enough to control it...
Latha - Actually my hubby own XXXXXX company ... and we had opened a small office in singapore..i wanted to prove that im worth to make my own big company..so i started along with that office ..a business to supply pharma materials to Singapore companies from India.. but we would need to adhere to some guidelines... which we will not be able to get unless we are three years old in business..we are just a year old..and i dont know how to get this thru... we have contracts with indian companies for supply of required materials and we also do have Singapore companies to buy materials from us... but the prob is we wont get to do business as Singapore wants us to do business with that licence only .. which we will only get after 2 more years..
I am down ..as i had told my hubby that we will get this done..but as of now i don't see this to happen... i have to return to my hubbys business now..she said sadly
Rohit listened to her completely and appreciated her efforts... most of the time he was looking at her assets.. he really was impressed by the tender beauty....Rohit smiled to her
Latha - So this is my problem and thats why im not able to focus...
Rohit- That is wrong..bcos you are not focusing on your problem .. that is why you are not able to get the target achieved...
Latha - What could i do rohit .. i cant speed the time and move time by 2 years... right
Rohit - So whats the best place her to have dinner ???
Latha- See you also agreed right ? no solution for this...
Rohit - i am asking you for dinner ?
Latha - not interested ...Latha felt bad that rohit dint give congizance to her problem
Rohit - What if i get you the licence ?
Latha - Impossible rohit..this is not India..where you can bribe and get the licence out
Rohit- What if ?
Latha- Hunk... come out of dreams [she smiled as Rohit was talking something that's not possible she thought]
Rohit - so we will go on a dinner date tomorrow if you get your licence?
Latha - And i come to wake u up from your dream tomorrow
Rohit- ok then ... so what if i get ..and we go on a date ? Rohits confidence and calm talks.. making her admire him more
Latha- Ok if u get me .. then ill surely go out for a date with you ...
Rohit - Ok then let's go to your office ..call for your company consultant to office...
Latha - What's the plan hunk?
Rohit - come lets discuss while we go ..he kept her hands on her waist as she walked..
Latha looked at him ...Rohit replied .. I'm already on my date...Latha dint mind his liberty and walked along with him..they both were almost of the same age and they seemed to be enjoying each others company..Latha was surprised of herself that its like 4 hours they met and he is holding her waist already and she isnt feeling really bad .. infact..she felt good as he held her ..
Rohit and latha discussed more about business and by the time they reached office...their CA and CS both were in conference hall
Latha introduced Rohit as her friend from India and a potential business partner ...Rohit started discussing with them
Rohit - Mr. Sharma pls get the list of sick and insolvent companies in Singapore.
Sharma- Sir they are readily available online in our database..
Rohit- Good now filter from them the similar companies as ours
Sharma did something and said - Sir we have around 82 companies
Rohit- That's great... now just check how many companies are more than 3 years old
Sharma - Sir .... hmm there are around 8 companies
Rohit- That's great... now contact these 8 companies and see which company is ready to sell their shares to us for cheap
Latha - what will that do to us?
I thought u must have got by now... we will buy this company and we will be eligible for getting that licence... and that means you will be getting the deal you wanted.
Latha almost hugged Rohit before Mr. Sharma.. Mr. sharma nodded that in confirmation.that its possible... Latha was so happy .... this guy had met her in the morning and now he is making her dream come true
Latha- Mr. sharma you have to close this today at any cost.
Sharma- Mam i think we are almost done..one of my friend knows a company that is listed here..and i think we can get it for throw away price...
Latha- Pls close this ..go at once and i want to hear the news right today
Sharma left and Latha was so happy
Oh my genius you are latha hugged him..her frequent contact was making Rohit really weak for her.. So my date is on ..
Latha shyed and said - thats too bad of you haan .... you tricked me
Rohit - Ok dont come ... for dinner ..if you think so ...
Latha- Ill definitely try to come..but for me getting this done is my priority
Rohit gave her a smiely ball which was in her office... now hit that bottle he said.. Latha surprisingly hit it... Latha shouted like a kid
Rohit- See you had focus now... bcos you werent distrubed... she understood what he meant..
Latha- Thanks hunk..ill try to be as calm as you
Rohit - I only appear calm . .under me and inside me there is a volcano to burst
Latha- Hmmmm .
Rohit- ok will take your leave now..and ill wait for your call [he wrote his no on a peice of paper and gave it to her..he was stayign in a hotel which was not far from her home ]
Latha- Ok rohit .. i cant thank you enuf but.. let me say thanks
Rohit - No thanks.. and if you want to say . . say in on our dinner dates
Latha looked at him and she knew she is going to enjoy that... Rohit left ...
Latha was busy chasing up sharma for the companies..and it was a cake walk .. the company which was sick was a company from sri lanka and it came for less than a crore... the paper work instantly completed ... The company secretary made all documents ready to get the next morning everything under the company's group name...
Latha by the time she got out of office was clear that she will be able to get the deals as all her problems were solved....she called rohit and spoke to him
Latha- hi Rohit.. r u on for dinner ?
Rohit- I thought it was a date ?
Latha- Hope you wont be naughty.. then ?
Rohit - You dont loook that bad ..so may be i will
Latha - Laughed... r u sure.. i don tlook bad?
Rohit - Well let me check out and then come to conculsion..
Latha - you have been checking me out since morning
Rohit - is the dates on or not???
Latha - dates? you mean daily
Rohit - I am here till wednesday night..so till then
Latha- hmmmmm .. ok but no naughty stuff haan ..its a casual date
Rohit- Thanks i dint have that idea till now that i can be naughty on date... thanks ill be
Latha - laughed at his humour... i will kill you ..if you are one
Rohit- i got already killed for 6 hours.. when i was with you ..you have looks to kill
Latha was pretty impressed with the way he speaks and his way of tackling the problems...
Latha went home. and she got a bath and dressed in a nice tight jeans and she wore a nice causal white shirt ... and applied light make up and lipstick on her face ..she was lil excited about the date.... and she was feeling a sense of winning before her hubby ..if she gets the contract..she wanted to prove her worth.
She called Aman ..but he dint pick up...she dint want to tell him yet..but she wanted to have a word with him.. The resort Rohit was staying was mostly used by honeymoon couples and romantic dinners... Latha reached the place and called Rohit..Rohit asked her to meet by the pool side..Latha was relaxed that he dint invite her to his room... he might have been naughty....she was feleing really like she is no a serious date now.
Rohit dresssed in simple white shirt and jeans pant.. and as she came ..he hugged her softly..thanks for coming... She felt his manly touch.. Rohit smelled her body ..and it was full of exotic perfume... he rememberd Swathi..she dint need anything of such on her body...
Rohit - So i have booked a moon view lounge.its on the top .. hope you dont mind walking?
Latha- Wow thats quiet romantic of you ... thats really a good place.
Rohit- The staff told its the best view to enjoy the view and moon light... as its at the highest positions..so i booked that for us
Latha - Im sure.. we got that only bcos its a weekday .. weekends its almost impossible to get that place
Rohit- True ..our date is going to be something special. i guess
Latha- Tapped rohits shoudlers..dont be naughty haan ....
Rohit- Dont make me remind... if i look at you i might be becoming one...
Latha blushed and she held his hands and rohit held her waist..she dint mind that closeness
Rohit- So is that deal happening?
Latha - Ya we bought those shares..but tomorrow we need to get them registered under our directors names..then only.. the paper work is ready . im bit tensed...
Rohit made her more near to him..both of their white shirts and jeans made them look like a real couple... both wore white shirts in that white moon light..some sense of romance was prevailing over them...his touch made her feel cosy and secured..his broad chest is something which every gals wants...
They both walked and were holding and enjoying the view side by side.
Rohit- Wow the singapore city ...is not a concrete jungle if u see from here..its so lovley view.. may be because you are here..
Latha was surprised..never she became close to anyone so fast .not even before her marriage..she wasn't a virgin when she married aman... but after marriage she was obsessed with success that she dint think of relationships after aman..Rohits fingers were constantly caressing her curves.. she was feeling that so romantic..and with that view around..it made her more romantic... she held rohit also by waist..
Latha- I think bcos im happy today.its looking more beautiful..
Rohit- You should be more happy ..you have everything in life.. money , good hubby ,
Latha- But no happiness Rohit..
Rohit- Yes bcos you are not with your hubby and son
Latha- Ya but what to do i want to be successful too ... is it wrong to think so? and how do u know i have a son?
Rohit- Catherine told me..she inquired about today and she was surprised what all we did..she told that your wantign to taste your success
Latha - Ya she knows how long i have been waiting
Rohit looked at her lips and teeth...they were so inviting .. and her tongue was more inviting when she spoke.. Swathi too had same...but latha was a bit more fair .. somehow...Swathis golden body was more romantic for Rohit.... while Latha was a tender flower and needs to be handled with care...Swathi is like a right match for him...
The stewards walked in and kept a wine bottle and served snacks... Latha looked at it.. if you dont mind... i dont want to drink right now?
Rohit- Thats fine... you dont?
Latha- I do..but i have somethings to take care for tomorrow...
Rohit- Sure... we can have some soft one..[he walked and bought the snacks plate and gave it in her lips]
she opened her lips and took it and was feelign so loved.. aman never does this kind of stuff she thought..his hug was makign her feel so good.. she had one more bite..and Rohit moved to her face llooking at that bite...
Blood rushed in her face .. he wanted to kiss her ..she kept the snack in her lips and looked at him...Rohit turned to her and held her waist and made her move near..Latha was feeling so good ... with all this..
Rohits rough hands held her wasit and she looked at him... he was going to be naughty...she bite the snack looking at him.. and he moved to her face and put his lips on the remaining half over her lips...
she quickly lifted her toes to reach his lips and Rohit ate the snack ... and then slowly he moved on to her lips... she held one hand on his waist and otherr hand on his cheeks and allowed him to kiss her lips..she was feeling so romantic in that place... Rohit gripped her and almost lifted her to him and locked her lips with his..their lips were talking now.. suckign each other lips.. her upper lips in his lips and his lower lips in hers hmmmmm Latha was moaning with every kiss that's going on and over her lips.. he slowly let her tongue invade his partners tongue.... the kiss was going into a smooch and both were French kissing..her tongue over his most of t he time allowing him to get her kiss more...
Latha smiled at him as they broke the kiss.. oh my god.. ur such a good kisser Rohit.. she compliment him.. Rohit pulled her close to him at once..her every part of the body met his... compliment me without talking..he spoke with his hot breath on her lips... her breath was more hot than Rohit's..and their tognues met again ..Rohit held her hips and pushed more near to him and he was sucking her tongue... unlimitedly ... Latha was surprised at his grip..even if 10 Latha try to push him he can't be moved she thought... the tender lips of Latha were being almost eaten by her man Rohit now...
he pushed her shirt a bit up and touched her naked waist...Latha twisted in his arms .. she could feel rough hands of him over her soft body..a current passed in her spine.. she hugged him more..she was feeling too hot to handle now.. But just then her mobile rang.. It was Aman who was calling her back ..
Aman was serious about her not coming to India for the event at least a couple of days before and spend tiem with him... Latha tried to explain him that she has something urgent..Rohit stayed away a bit far ..as it was something personal ..but he could hear everything they spoke... latha was getting a bit angry now... as her explanation was unheard
The talks went from explanations to arguments and then almost a verbal spat betwween both of them aman was shouting to her in too over pitch..latha looked to Rohit with tears in her eeyes.. she cut the phone after 5 minutes and sat on the ground crying..
Rohit- Calm down .. calm down...
Latha - Is it wrong for a woman to be successful on her own... she was crying
Rohit hugged her and made her relax in few minutes.his hug felt so good to her.. after she calmed..she said..
Latha- If you dont mind.. can i leave rohit?
Rohit- Sure..let me drop you at the car
Latha- Sorry ...for spoiling your date ..she smiled.. and looked at his lips
Rohit- Not a problem ...im sure you will allow me more dates back in India too
Latha hit him on his chest and walked towards her car..her mood spoiled from romantic to harassed in a span of 10 minutes..usually she takes a day to get set after arguments with Aman..but may be due to Rohits closeness she was feeling good about h er today.. she ditn want to spoil her mood for aman... who ditn care about her success.
He dropped till her car and said..i will be all ears tomorrow to hear about your sucess..will wait for your call
Latha kissed his lips softly and said . .. you will be the first one to hear the good news if i have any...
Rohit opened the car door and made her sit and she drove away..
After Latha left..Rohit called Catherine. And thanked for all help and her introduction to Latha.. Catherine said she had to do this help as their company was investing in Rohit's company .... Catherine had only met Latha in some commercial event , made friends with her and set the field for getting Rohit introduced to Latha.. Catherine's company believed Rohit can emerge as one of the potential industrialist in India and can be useful for their business of Netherlands.. While Rohit exactly knew where to cut Catherine's company in the future...and be on his own
Rohit took the wine bottle for himself and finished it .. as he had nothing to do till afternoon .. he slept happily.. he is not able to sleep these days properly due to all these dirty tricks he is playing and no time to sleep properly..But he promised to himself that he will not let ruin anyone their personal and money life.... all his tricks will help people earn money.. of course that his appetite for fun is a bit high and variety ...like the one Latha... and his special love SWATHI... he scolded himself for being behind married women..but what to do both of them are dream women...
Meanwhile Aman was having his good time with Swathi.... back in India..
Next day Rohit got up late around 2 pm in the afternoon , as his door bell rang.. he was angry as to why he got disturbed and went to the door expecting the cleaning staff.. But it was Latha ..
Rohit- Hi Latha
Latha- Hi hunk.. thanks ... !!!!!(she shouted)
Rohit- Whats making my date gf excited?
Latha- (laughs) bcos her bf is so good and helped her feel proud to be a women.. Thanks she hugged him and said they got the deal of 50 crores...
Rohit - I knew you will .. [hugged her back and took her inside]
Latha was pretty excited and she hugged him and put her lips over his .. she dint mind even if he dint brush. And run her tongue inside his.. and kissed.. Rohit tried not to make her uncomfortable of kissing without being washing his teeth. but her soft lisp and tongue was so tempting.. he hugged her tight and kissed her back. oh honey ...it's so sweet . he was saying as he kissed... Latha hugged him so near to him and kissed him softly..
Rohit caressed her and said relax... She was so shy as she herself did that .. and she is marrried..she smiled ..Hope i dint distrub yo u.. she smiled
Rohit.. not at all .. you just relax.. ill be right back . .he said going into the washroom..
Latha called Aman and informed him that she got the contract of 50 crores .. Aman congratulated her ..but he dint sound excited .. Latha felt so bad..but she was happy with her achievement.. she cut the phone after informing and his response.. wasnt that great
After sometime she called Mahesh that her friend would also be coming to the event and asked him to accommodate in the presidential suite itself .. Mahesh said fine...
Rohit got fresh and came out. he dint shave. just finished the bathroom chores and came out . after a bath... in a towel.. he was well built and a height of 5 11.. he was looking awesome..
Rohit - Do you wanna get fresh latha?
Latha- What's your program ?
Rohit- I have no mood to go out and check Singapore..
Latha - Me neither... but what's your program back in India?
Rohit- Well have some commitments to take care from Thursday
Latha- Aman is holding a big party for 3 days on the eve of our company anniversary
Rohit - Oh thats nice.. congratulations
Latha- I want you to be in this event.. you have made me proud and would be happy to share this lovely moments with you
Rohit- 3 days would be tough Latha...
Latha - Came near him and hugged him... his manly chest and as she held his shoulders she's realised . she so tiny before him her hand almost hand to stretch a lot to hold him..
Latha - Pls rohit make me feel that i am not lonely... pls spend with me na these 3 days... in India..
Rohit - Well then we will spend 5 days starting from today ? then ..
Latha- Super... [she smelt his body and it was making her drive crazy in her pants..]
Latha moved away as she was leaking down so fast she thought.. ok let me get fresh ...
ok il order food and drinks you get ready ...
Latha took her bag and went inside bathroom... she spent almost 2 hours in bathroom .. and Rohit was having wine for him ..and having snacks.. sitting in bed
Latha has cleaned every inch of her body and applied hair removing cream everywhere on her body .. and she was fully clean ..she took nice tub bath for an hour and then slowly she came out in a cosy track pant with flowers print and top... she was looking so fresh and wihtout makeup..she was loooking so hot.. and Rohit was just in shorts.. the rooom was prepared to witness their romance..
Latha came and took a sip of the wine Rohit was having..she was feeling like a new bride who's come for honeymoon to outside India..she was blushing and her cheeks were red making her more cute.
Rohit hugged her and felt cosy. oh sweety .. hmm he kissed her cheeks softly making kissing sound.. Latha hugged him fully and slept over him as he sat to the beds pillow... he made her sit on his lap and both of them kissed their lips... her boobs were hitting him and her flower pants were on his lap..feeling the hard one between her thighs.
She was so hot as she dint have sex almost for a month.. she was kissing his lips hungrily and sucking his lips .. his wine lips tassted so good to her.. he hugged her back and started exploring her lips .. hmmm Latha was moving up and down on him to feel his cock .. that was making him more hot and hard for her
Rohits entered his tongue over hers and scuking her fully now .. her lips and his lips were dominating each other..as she rubbed her ass more into his lap..hmmmmm she was moaning ..the hardness was too much too handle to her after a long gap of sex..she was oozing... and her hands on his naked chest were playing... with his hairs and feeling his broadness
Rohit kept his hand on her top and started removing the top out.. Latha lifted her hands allowing him to remove... and as he removed.. he was surprised..she dint wear any bra.. and her round and pink boobs were so awwesome..they seem to be not used much ...She looked cute and sweet and her lips and teeth were awesome treat to have...he hugged her and both the naked topless bodies felt so warm .. the tits of latha are hard and they made them rohit feel the pinch..aa he hugged them more and held her back with his strong hands.. his tongue was exploring hers.. and the saliva oozing out of his mouth . wasnt spared a drop by Latha.. he was moaning. she was more humming and rubbing her ass into his laps..she was leaking madly and she cramped his cock as she felt her juices oozing ..
he slowly kissed her neck as she offered him by bending her neck more and her boobs were getting hugged more to his naked chest .. the nipples were pinching him badly .. and he hugged more as he kissed her throat and kissed her neck softly
Latha was getting hot more and more.. and she was surprised the way latha had been sitting over his lap from last 20 minutes and there is no moment of heavy breathing by Rohit.. he looked at her boobs and took both of them and cupped them .. it felt so rough to her . and his hand were madly cupping in his hand he squeeze them softly and her soft boobs were getting her life time experience squeeze..she dint have great size.. but it was fleshy enough and soft .. hmmm Rohit made them feel his hot breath by breathing his air on her nipples..they started getting more hard feeling his warm breath ...
Rohit put his lips softlllty on those lips and rubbed.. Latha shivered like a flash in the sky.. her body was fully goose bumps..feelling his rough hands on her soft boobs... aah she moaned a lot..he pushed his hardone into her ass and slowly kept his lips and softly kissed those on the tits.. hmmmmmmm
Rohit opened his lips and slowly took them into his lips and sucked them softly ... Latha was getting mad with this teasing of him..she held his head and pushed his tits into his lips ...she wanted to be sucked madly...as she was oofering him he sucked it softly and slowy bite it ..while his other hand was busy in kneading the other soft sponge... she was leaking madly... down as she was grippig it with her ass cheeks
Rohit was sucking her tits both of them now and his tongue was doing the magic..as he sucked them into his lips and playing with the tits inside his mouth... his rough hands were caressing her back making her more wanting.. for him.. He took her tits and sucked madly .her tits were red now with so much sucking.. she held him tight ..as she got her orgasam… and was shouting his name..
He put his hands inside her tracks and held her over her butts and she was squirming his cock as she was relishing the orgasm feel.. and her tits getting bitten red..
Rohit felt her hug and realised her Cumming..he held her tight and sucked more her tits into her.. he wanted her to go mad for him… her pink nipples have become red so much due to his sucking and biting.. his hand marks were visible on her boobs..she realised how strong he is… she hugged him and made his tits feel on his chest and she rubbed her ass over his cock… it was so tight and hard .. aaaah she slowly got up .. from his lap.. and slowly hugged him from side..her hotness was oozing down..she could feel the juices flowing…
She was amazed by Rohits hardenss.. and strength..she has been sitting in has lap more than an hour and it dint even get limp for the entire session.. she was so heated up.. she reminded of aman ..who always wanted to get a blow job with her lips..but by the time he finishes foreplay with him.he is out.. ususually she doesn’t like to suck him without a foreplay..she smiled at Rohit and put her soft hands on his thighs and slowly let in his boxer… Rohit felt a chill and his thighs become a bit tight..as she was entering her soft and pink hands into his boxer from down..
Latha held his hard one .. and it was so hot… she was amazed by its hardness and she tried to cover his cock with her hand…but it was a bit more… aaaaaaaaaah she looked at Rohit and smiled and appreciated it wit her sexy eyes.. Rohit let his hot breath out and it hit her face …
She put his lips over hers and started sucking his lips as she held his cock inside and giving a caress to it.. Rohit kissed her lips and squeezes her boobs in pleasure.. He felt her soft hands and was more hot and tight … she let her hands from top inside now and held the cock and started giving a handjob.. Rohit was sucking her more into his lips.. she could feel his hotness and that he is liking to get touched over there…
She squeezed his balls and rohti stopped kissing her … due to soft pain… he said on her lips. .they are soft like ur lips..treat them with love.. she spoke back on his lips.. with love or with lips… she licked showing her tongue and squeezing his cock.. Rohit answere..with your “lovely lips” she liked his witty answer and slowly going down kissing his hairy chest…. As she went she slowly started pulling his boxers down too
The cock h it her tits..adn fully tight and erect.. and she rubbed her tits to it.. the cock stiffened and tried to move more into her cleavage.. but she want that busty enuf to accommodate them for boob fuck
She was amazed of the way she was looking at her… she was surprised with its hardness. Aman asks her so many times to suck it..but she does only when she is too hot ..but today she herself by her will is holding it..
His cock was oozing precum… she put her lips on it and kissed it.. she wiped the salty tasty of it and put a weird smile to Rohit.. She slowly pulled the skin top and the red head was shining fully it was red pink and was fitting in her hands and then she could see the top of the red head ..she slowly put her lips on the tip and kissed it.. Rohit moaned and put his hands on her head…
She completely took his boxer out… and slowly put his cock in her lips .. and slowly kissed the redhead ..making sound and looking at him sluttily..
He made her hairs into his hands so he could see latha likc him..she slowly kissed and took his cock tip into her lips and sucked it. Her cute pink lips mixed with rohits tip and it made him so hot.it twisted for more
She sucked his cock and tried to take it full at once.. but it hit her throat..she felt like vomiting… Rohit smiled as he thougth she was knew for this…. He slowly pulled her cock out..and told her to kiss the tip ..slowly and first let her lips and nose feel the length…
She did and felt it so hot and kissed from tip to the balls and slowly kissed his balls…and almost sucked his balls..rohit moaned and said now to let her tongue eat it like a cone icecream.. she took out her tongue and slowly licked from balls to the tip like a icecream … a pleasure passed in her spine..
She really liked that and she slowly licked it again muliptple times and slowly likcked till his tip and his precum .. wa oozing and she started eating it.. she felt weird..but something insdie her wasn’t stopping and she wanted more of it..her juices were making the panty fully wet..she was satisfied even without him entering..as she dint have orgy from so many days..
She slowly moved her lips and slowly put her tip of the tongue on his tip and slowly likced it clean and dry and slowly put her lips like holding his cock head with her lips.. her soft lips made so sexy … feel that way to Rohit..
Rohit was feeling hot feeling her lovely lips and was compleltey on his cock now and she slowly pushed her mouth over his cock ..she was a novice and sometime instead of sucking she was biting him .. and Rohit was moaning in pain and pleasure.. he took out his cock and rubbed on her tongue and slowly pushed at once..
He reminded of Swathi.. how might she be doing if.. she will but it would be tough to get her this way so easily.. his cock was feeling more precum … as the thought of her ..the thought of swathi sucking made him mad .. and he slowly started fuckign lathats mouth .. latha was fully hot and allowed him to.. she knew she was new to this and wanted to be handled roughly .. rohti pushed her on bed and slowly stood on his legs and made her kneel on bed and take his cock into her lips
AAh … he held her head and pushed his cock into her lips and slowly started fucking her in and out .. Latha was giving in her everything and she was feeling weak .. as its been long foreplay and her juices were oozing madly.. he started fucking her and her throat was gagging. Her tongue was so soft..and the thought of Swathi was making him mad.. he assumed it to be Swathi and started fucking her mouth more ..and he .. was out of control now he held her tight and he cummed his juice into her mouth..
Latha wasn’t ready for this at all ..she choked and puked and pushed him and went to the washroom…… she hit his butts as she went
Rohit came back to senses and to the present day after he felt a pinch on his body .. Swathi while brushing into the party pinched him and smiling went to Mahesh .... Rohit looked at both of them and winked..Mahesh was pretty confused with Rohit being here and he completely openly accepting mahesh being his friend to Aman .... Swathi however relaxed as she knew Rohits tricks ... she looked at him and winked...Rohit while sipping his drink showed his lips and tongue to her... he wanted to kiss her badly... Swathi smiled at him...she felt so happy seeing Rohit back ... but she was lil angry with his not telling that he is going to be here...she felt that the urge over amans actions can now be controlled by her...
Latha was taking special care and looking after his drinks and food.... Swathi was feeling jealous bcos of that... Rohit had good chat with most of the ppl he wanted..he was found to exchange his cards with most of the guests..and Aman was busy in his drinks and cracking jokes with his guests.... he was in his world now..and Latha was busy with her friends ...
the time clocked 11 and slowly the discussions from networking and commercial have been moved on and now have become friendly and flirting talks... Swathis was been busy feeling shy with Rohit and aman around.. the eyes of Swathi was in frequent interaction with her eyes with Aman and Rohit... Aman was feeling so hot seeing her ..but he knew Latha was around and messing around or even a blink of his feelings for her to Latha would ruin all his repute and business...He most of the time stick to Latha and guests.
Mahesh and Swathi mostly remained in the background ... mahesh was monitoring at the arrangements and checking with guest ..Swathi was feeling damn bored.. now... as rohit was also not around ..... with her
Rohit had around 3 rounds.. while Mahesh had 4 rounds already and he was feeling now a bit relaxed as he was a feet above from the ground as the scotch was so good for him... Swathi wasnt feeling to have anything ...today...
Rohit came to Mahesh and was talking to him..
Mahesh- Rohit you scared me out man ... how come you here? did you know we were here in this resort or was it just a coincidence
Rohit- Na .. You only told Latha was in singapore..... and i had planned all this..but dint want to dicuss with you ...Swathi came seeing rohit and mahesh together
I thought i will surprise you and bhabhi ..he looked at her .. Swathi smiled ..she was feelign happy now with Rohit around
Swathi - You are always are full of surprises and you dont need to do more... you know how much tensed we felt when you told me and mahesh are known to you..
Rohit- Well we will talk about the business later mahesh ...lets eat ..drink and then "Enjoy" he looked into Swathis eyes as she looked into his eyes and she wanted to pinch him again..
Mahesh- ya lets not talk much here about busienss and our relation...Mahesh went to look into arrangements.
Swathi - Ok .. agreed...
Rohit - Nice saadi bhabhi ...
Swathi- ya mahesh got me.... isnt it beautiful..she turned and wantedly showed him her bare back ...
Rohit had seen her bare back ... from far as she was moving..but as she was so near him ..oh lovely bhabhi... its so wonderful and ur golden skin is too good...
Swathi turned to him ..Thanks Rohit...
Rohit- Bhabhi really i missed you and your lovley friendship from last 4 days..Swathi could not say the same .... as she dint want to boost him more
Swathi- Thanks rohit..even i remembered you quite sometimes
Rohit - Ya and i am so hungry bhabhi ...
Swathi - Ok.. what shall i get you rohit?
Rohit - well some strawberries , nice sweet water.. and mangoes...
Swathi - Ok rohit..ill get it for you
and then she realised what he meant... she looked at him.and Rohit smiled..she was angry with his comparisions remembered again his mangoes etc..and she was fully blushing shy...she felt a chill in her spine and she came back to him..
Swathi- You raavan ... !!you make me mad and then vanish ..and you make me mad and make me do mistakes
Rohit- Oh you made mistakes? with whom..
Swathi - Blushed red and angry ..she looked at aman - No idiot... im just saying i had to control so much
Rohit smiled at Swathi when she looked at aman..but he was jealous too .. has she allowed him something like latha had allowed him... he was feeling bad..somehow he was feeling Swathi was his..
Rohit- bhabhi i will be here for you now...
Swathi - Thanks Rohit
Rohit- The time spent with you is the best bhabhi ..... your closeness your lovley face your lovely nature... thats the best..
Swathi - Squeesed his hands in affirmation ...to hers
Mahesh was busy and Swathi got snacks to Rohit..she moved near to him and stood watching the party... Rohit hands went back to her bare back and touched.. the touch of his rough hands made Swathi pleasure..this is the touch she wanted ...
Swathi moved near and covered the gap between them besdies each other.. she was feeling his hands on her back... Rohit was sipping his drink and caressign her back.. as rohti spoke
Rohit- Lovely party na..hope you are enjoying the stay...
Swathi - Ya absolutely .. Rohit..it was fun from last 2 days . no household chores.just fun and enjoyment and food...
The pleasure she has got was so good for ..her...her orgasms are now one a day .. not for a week she thought..She was feeling so hot as his rough hands on soft back made her mad..she had goosebumps..she was leaking down wiht precum in her panty...
she kept chicken in his mouth... and looked at him...
Rohit- Bhahbi i m hungry ....
Swathi- Shut up..raavan..its party going on here...
Rohit- I know but im hungry from last 3 days... he slwoly touched her hips and ass with his hand ..and swathi immediately withdrew and created gap
Swathi - Rohit control yourself ..we are at party...
Rohit looked around the party was in pretty lights and they will be easily caught if he did something naughty there
Rohit stood up to get one more peg and wished Latha and aman seeing together...the bare back blouse of Swathi has been disturbing him.. he wanted to have her ..he wanted her body and her everything belonged to him.. ..he could feel that Swathi had something with aman.. he cursed himself with his idea of putting Swathi into amans company..and surely something might have progressed to that direction...
He was feeling hot and he wanted Swathi.... Swathi looked at mahesh .. and seeing him work hard...thougth ... mahesh has changed these days a little ..he is becoming polished and able to manage things ... due to the effect of Rohit..their lifes are looking more than normal now... will her dreams of being rich and enjoying life is gonna come true?? Mahesh was busy ..as now the floods of alcohol flowing in the party... She went to mahesh and said if she can help..Mahesh said no...as its not a job that Swathi should do...
The admin guy came to Aman and spoke something..latha looked for Swathi ... who was with Mahesh.... Latha went to Swathi and told that Arjun and chotu are not sleeping... Swathi said she will go and make them sleep... Mahesh asked Swathi to do dinner and go... Rohit came with his peg...and was talking to Latha
Latha told about the problem... Swathi said she will go ....
Rohit- Ya Swathi should go.. she can only take care of chotu and arjun
Latha - Ya pls swathi..pls go na
Mahesh- have dinner and go ..
Swathi- No its fine im not hungry now...
Swathi left... Latha asked rohit if he is enjoying the party... Rohit repllied yes..but he is feeling sleepy and wish if he can sleep for an hour and looked at Latha naughtily... Latha pushed him and went....Mahesh looked at Rohit and smiled..looks like some one is become your fan now.. sleepy with her?? he joked..
Shut up Mahesh .. Rohit laughed and tumbled a bit...Mahesh held him... r u ok... Rohit ..ya im really also sleepy ... Then you should go and rest Rohit...
Let me do one thing..let me take a break and take a walk and come..won't be right if i leave in middle... Mahesh nodded as he was busy with arrangements..
Swathi meanwhile went to chotu and arjun .As she walked in she was thinking why she starts leaking and her boobs feel so heavy ..whenver rohit touches her... . she took both of them to her room and made them sleep .... and there was a knock on the door and she slowly got up and opened the door..It was Rohit ..with a plate of food.. for her.. She wasnt surprised with rohit coming ..she knew he wanted to have his food...in fact she was also willing to serve him..but what surprised her was Rohit was so caring that he bought her food..
she smiled and opened door ... and looked at him as if what?
Rohit- Food for you bhabhi?
Swathi took the plate and said - Ok thanks ..now you go ..[she was controlling her smile]
Rohit- then what about my food?
Swathi - Go rohit .... go raavan..go ..
Rohit- He brushed her inside slowly and kept the plate from her hand on to the table..
Rohit- Swathi bhabhi .. ur looking so beautiufl in this saree u know..and your backless is mind blowing
Swathi- Ok baba .thanks now u go na .. pls.. Mahesh comes its big problem...
Rohit- Bhabhi .. mahesh cant come till 3 am .. its going to be later parties... Swathi knew that .
Swathi - Pls rohit ...
Rohit got up and mixed the curry and bought the roti to her to eat..she opened the mouth and accepted and smiling and eating.... a drop of tear was in her eyes.. with the care Rohit was showing to her
He was looking at her lips her teeth and her lovley cleavage which was visible... he looked hungry and swathi was feeling the heat and lust of his eyes.. she was eating..and pinched him in cheeks not to see how he is seeing her..Rohits manly smell was toxicating her .. . as he was so near... She enquired you had your dinner? he asked..which one... she again pinched his cheeks
Rohit- Bhabhi really i missed you ..without seeing u for three days i was so dull
she put her head on his chest like a gf... and she accepted..she has missed him more.... she has really missed him...
It was a cottage and fully secured.. the windows dint have grills..but strong glass windows.... Rohit was feeling suffocated in the AC ... as he loves nature... he hugged her tight keeping the plate aside.. Swathi hugged him and she felt his hands playing on her back .. she pushed him ..and said.nothing more now.. go ... chotu might wake up...
Rohit left her and went to the window..He opened the window... and cool breeze hit them.. Hmm wow... what a weather... Swathi.. Swathi came near to him... he held her like a gf.near to her hodling her waist..this is the way she always wanted to spend with Mahesh..gettting fully cared as if she and he only exists..but Mahesh was never this way .. and this happiness is bcos of Rohit only ...why cant mahesh be like this with her.... she held his waist from side and put her head on his shoulders
[+] 2 users Like harithick's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by harithick - 08-07-2019, 03:55 PM