18-07-2026, 09:18 PM
Wife: transgender waiting area!
Me: really you want to go! And for what?
Wife: I want to know my value there.
Me: usually local people coming to pick transgender, if you gone there , then it is problem for you.
And transgenders are also not allowing you.
Wife: just want to stay there for some moments.
Me: ok
( We are passing through that area and transgender are standing road with heavy make up.
I just passing some transgender and stopped my vehicle.
She was getting down and she was in saree, she was speaking to me!
We are not expecting, a matured gent around age 40 was coming by bike , just passing us.
He stopped bike and came to us.
Man: come on bitch! Whats your demand?
Wife: you can fix my demand( she was corrects her saree pallu makes her cleavage in to full view)
( Iam not expecting this from her.
Man: I will ready to give you 1000 rupees!
Wife: it's not enough! You can go now.
Man: then tell what you want !
Wife: I can't fix my rate! He was ready to give 5000( she was pointed out he fingers on me).
Man: hard luck for me bitch! Iam not having that much money
Wife: no problem!
Man: for 1000
Wife: you can see me poor guy!
Man: ok( he was starting his bike and gone)
Me: cleverly speaking ah!
Wife: I don't want to allow any local without paying money
Me: you want to see another man?
Wife: just for ten to twenty minutes.
Me: ok!
( She was waiting like real bitch on the road by exposing her navel and cleavage)
At that time, a car was parked near us!.
Man: bitch! Shall we go to our room!
Wife: no time for that much!
Man: ok then!
Wife: I will come to you , near that bushes
Man: it's not a good place to be there!
Wife: then no way.
Me: come on bitch, i want you to be there
Wife: ( she was seeing me in shocked condition) what!
Me: sir , you can take her after I will take her in the bushes
Man: no !
( Once he was gone)
Wife: iam bitch!
Me: now you are an bitch or roadside randi just waiting for customers
Wife: it's an desire to stand here like this! Iam telling you iam bitch.
Me: really you want to go! And for what?
Wife: I want to know my value there.
Me: usually local people coming to pick transgender, if you gone there , then it is problem for you.
And transgenders are also not allowing you.
Wife: just want to stay there for some moments.
Me: ok
( We are passing through that area and transgender are standing road with heavy make up.
I just passing some transgender and stopped my vehicle.
She was getting down and she was in saree, she was speaking to me!
We are not expecting, a matured gent around age 40 was coming by bike , just passing us.
He stopped bike and came to us.
Man: come on bitch! Whats your demand?
Wife: you can fix my demand( she was corrects her saree pallu makes her cleavage in to full view)
( Iam not expecting this from her.
Man: I will ready to give you 1000 rupees!
Wife: it's not enough! You can go now.
Man: then tell what you want !
Wife: I can't fix my rate! He was ready to give 5000( she was pointed out he fingers on me).
Man: hard luck for me bitch! Iam not having that much money
Wife: no problem!
Man: for 1000
Wife: you can see me poor guy!
Man: ok( he was starting his bike and gone)
Me: cleverly speaking ah!
Wife: I don't want to allow any local without paying money
Me: you want to see another man?
Wife: just for ten to twenty minutes.
Me: ok!
( She was waiting like real bitch on the road by exposing her navel and cleavage)
At that time, a car was parked near us!.
Man: bitch! Shall we go to our room!
Wife: no time for that much!
Man: ok then!
Wife: I will come to you , near that bushes
Man: it's not a good place to be there!
Wife: then no way.
Me: come on bitch, i want you to be there
Wife: ( she was seeing me in shocked condition) what!
Me: sir , you can take her after I will take her in the bushes
Man: no !
( Once he was gone)
Wife: iam bitch!
Me: now you are an bitch or roadside randi just waiting for customers
Wife: it's an desire to stand here like this! Iam telling you iam bitch.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)