18-07-2026, 05:58 PM
I increased my phase and cummed inside her.
She was seeing me with disappointed face.
She was getting up and looking from our bedroom key hole to see outside.
My parents bedroom was directly opposite to ours, in between the two bedroom, hall was there.
As iam also getting up and walking towards her and seeing her, I just pushing her and seeing through key hole, as it was darkness in the hall due to no light and it's some scattered night blue light from our parents bedroom and she was just unlocked our room slowly and seeing me backside standing her.
She was just opened little bit first and her head was seeing outside and her naked body was behind the door, then again little bit open and her shoulder was exposed.
She was opened little bit again and her naked boobs may be exposed and iam not correctly seen.
She was waited for some time and her one leg was stepping outside.
She was too bold now, not having any dress over her, trying to get out of our bedroom.
She was stepping outside and iam seeing her whestish body was gone fully outside in to the hall and she was straight away going to our parents bedroom door and bending!
I got shocked and she was there for some time in the same position.
She was turned her head and seeing me standing in our bedroom.
My heart beats heavily.
I just seeing her boldness and slutiness.
She was seeing continuously and at one point of time, brightness ? light came from the downside of the door, she was turned back and quickly came to our room and slowly closed the door!
When she shuts the door, at the same time we heard the doors of our mom's bedroom opening sound.
Iam seeing her body was breathing heavily.
She was now looking and getting up and came to the bed.
When I just bending my body and looked, it's a shocking part, he was coming outside by wearing lungi, I seen his tent, my mom was standing backside in nighty.
Both of them getting inside the bedroom and door gets locked.
Me::what you are doing here!
Wife: iam excited to see them, but my luck iam seeing them.
Me: don't expect me to allow this things!
Wife: sorry!
Me: iam already told , i can't digest.
Wife: sorry again.
( In the morning when I woke up, seeing my wife and mom in the kitchen preparing breakfast.
My dad was there on the hall reading newspaper.
I just seeing him, return back to my bedroom.
After a gap, I took my laptop and doing some work.
Wife: are you ok now.
Me: iam hating to be here!
Wife: iam also!
Me: what we do ! If we getting transferred to here, they expect us to stay with them.
Wife: I can't! You can tell any problem and avoid to stay here.
Me: iam not getting what to told.
Wife: show the city traffic as one example and tell it's getting late to reach office at correct time.
Me: good idea! First I will take the transfer order from there
Then we plan accordingly.
Wife: good dear! I also want to rejoin in my old company.
Me: ok I will allow you to join , but you have to show your loyalty towards me only.
Tell anything happened between you and your team leader.
Wife: iam not having anything in my mind to do!
Me: ok! But he will have means!
Wife: I don't want to spoil my name there.
First I have to confirm it, it's he available at our old office, then it's easy for me to get job.
If not available, i have to try with personal interview.
Me: hmmm! If we stay away from my native place, then you wants to go to office...
Wife: just i try.
Me: it's ok for you to travel in the peak hours
Wife: it's ok for me.
Me: ok.
( After taking break fast, I just seeing my dad was gone to his office.
Iam seeing her, she was fearing to do anything.
Me: what happened
Wife: I want to help her in some house hold activities.
Both of them taking used clothes in bucket and gone outside in the backyard.
And doing some work.
I took my mobile and coming to terrace and seeing them .
.I just calling her uncle!.
Me: hi uncle
Her uncle: hi beta! It's too good, iam not going to forgot the moment with her!
Me: yes uncle!!!
Her uncle: don't call Prasad mistakingly also.
He will ruined everything, we maintaining.
Me: ok uncle, have you taking any pills ?, before coming to our room.
Her uncle: it's easy to get the real stamina and power, iam not taking any bills, I just controlled my little mind, whenever iam on urge, I give it to Prasad, he also doing the same.
It's the secret of us to keep ourselves not Cumming.
Me: I want to speak more about her, as i only knowing her from the last one year.
Her uncle: it's ok, I will discuss, you are coming to her cousin brother marriage, recently engagement done na?
Me: sure uncle, I will come .
Her uncle: it's good, we will chit chat regarding everything I know!.
Me: ok uncle!
( I just coming down and gone to sleep.
I woke up in the afternoon to took lunch.
When I finished my lunch and seeing her , she was completely took her nighty out and lying naked next to me and mount the dildo in her pussy and just enjoying her boldness.
She was having orgasm after orgasm.
Me: you are not in need of my dick?
Wife: sorry! Iam excited now,
Me: ok! One question.
If you uncle there on your bed and on the dildo on the bed, what will you choose.
Wife: don't ask about him, he won't come in our way.
Me: suppose anyone, who was having the balls approached you and the dildo which one you choose?.
Wife: you want to hear those words? Hmmmmm
I will choose the real dick instead of toy!.
Me: ok.
( Iam looking at my humiliation).
I just lying next to her and she was enjoying with dildo.
I getting sleepy.
In the night after finishing dinner.
She was seeing and signalled me to come to terrace.
We reached our terrace.
She was seeing me and doing mischievous things and iam getting some fear and controlled her.
She was showing her disappointment.
We just getting down and back inside our bedroom and she was silent.
That night!
Nothing happened.
Next day morning after finishing our breakfast, we just bagged our clothes and catch the bus and reached our home in the evening.
She was still silent.
She was changed herself to nighty.
I just seeing slutiness was not getting fulfilled for the last two days.
Me: shall we go outside?
Wife: ok( readily agreed, I know her intentions).
We just gone to the shopping mall and spending time, as she was now casually exposing her cleavage and navel in public.
Late night.
Wife: here any pub ? available?
Me: no! You want explore new things in this city. But don't take to advantage, here risk always there.
Wife: i understand.
Me: shall we go to theatre!
Wife: it's too boring to spend next 3 hours there.
Me: then you can tell!
She was seeing me with disappointed face.
She was getting up and looking from our bedroom key hole to see outside.
My parents bedroom was directly opposite to ours, in between the two bedroom, hall was there.
As iam also getting up and walking towards her and seeing her, I just pushing her and seeing through key hole, as it was darkness in the hall due to no light and it's some scattered night blue light from our parents bedroom and she was just unlocked our room slowly and seeing me backside standing her.
She was just opened little bit first and her head was seeing outside and her naked body was behind the door, then again little bit open and her shoulder was exposed.
She was opened little bit again and her naked boobs may be exposed and iam not correctly seen.
She was waited for some time and her one leg was stepping outside.
She was too bold now, not having any dress over her, trying to get out of our bedroom.
She was stepping outside and iam seeing her whestish body was gone fully outside in to the hall and she was straight away going to our parents bedroom door and bending!
I got shocked and she was there for some time in the same position.
She was turned her head and seeing me standing in our bedroom.
My heart beats heavily.
I just seeing her boldness and slutiness.
She was seeing continuously and at one point of time, brightness ? light came from the downside of the door, she was turned back and quickly came to our room and slowly closed the door!
When she shuts the door, at the same time we heard the doors of our mom's bedroom opening sound.
Iam seeing her body was breathing heavily.
She was now looking and getting up and came to the bed.
When I just bending my body and looked, it's a shocking part, he was coming outside by wearing lungi, I seen his tent, my mom was standing backside in nighty.
Both of them getting inside the bedroom and door gets locked.
Me::what you are doing here!
Wife: iam excited to see them, but my luck iam seeing them.
Me: don't expect me to allow this things!
Wife: sorry!
Me: iam already told , i can't digest.
Wife: sorry again.
( In the morning when I woke up, seeing my wife and mom in the kitchen preparing breakfast.
My dad was there on the hall reading newspaper.
I just seeing him, return back to my bedroom.
After a gap, I took my laptop and doing some work.
Wife: are you ok now.
Me: iam hating to be here!
Wife: iam also!
Me: what we do ! If we getting transferred to here, they expect us to stay with them.
Wife: I can't! You can tell any problem and avoid to stay here.
Me: iam not getting what to told.
Wife: show the city traffic as one example and tell it's getting late to reach office at correct time.
Me: good idea! First I will take the transfer order from there
Then we plan accordingly.
Wife: good dear! I also want to rejoin in my old company.
Me: ok I will allow you to join , but you have to show your loyalty towards me only.
Tell anything happened between you and your team leader.
Wife: iam not having anything in my mind to do!
Me: ok! But he will have means!
Wife: I don't want to spoil my name there.
First I have to confirm it, it's he available at our old office, then it's easy for me to get job.
If not available, i have to try with personal interview.
Me: hmmm! If we stay away from my native place, then you wants to go to office...
Wife: just i try.
Me: it's ok for you to travel in the peak hours
Wife: it's ok for me.
Me: ok.
( After taking break fast, I just seeing my dad was gone to his office.
Iam seeing her, she was fearing to do anything.
Me: what happened
Wife: I want to help her in some house hold activities.
Both of them taking used clothes in bucket and gone outside in the backyard.
And doing some work.
I took my mobile and coming to terrace and seeing them .
.I just calling her uncle!.
Me: hi uncle
Her uncle: hi beta! It's too good, iam not going to forgot the moment with her!
Me: yes uncle!!!
Her uncle: don't call Prasad mistakingly also.
He will ruined everything, we maintaining.
Me: ok uncle, have you taking any pills ?, before coming to our room.
Her uncle: it's easy to get the real stamina and power, iam not taking any bills, I just controlled my little mind, whenever iam on urge, I give it to Prasad, he also doing the same.
It's the secret of us to keep ourselves not Cumming.
Me: I want to speak more about her, as i only knowing her from the last one year.
Her uncle: it's ok, I will discuss, you are coming to her cousin brother marriage, recently engagement done na?
Me: sure uncle, I will come .
Her uncle: it's good, we will chit chat regarding everything I know!.
Me: ok uncle!
( I just coming down and gone to sleep.
I woke up in the afternoon to took lunch.
When I finished my lunch and seeing her , she was completely took her nighty out and lying naked next to me and mount the dildo in her pussy and just enjoying her boldness.
She was having orgasm after orgasm.
Me: you are not in need of my dick?
Wife: sorry! Iam excited now,
Me: ok! One question.
If you uncle there on your bed and on the dildo on the bed, what will you choose.
Wife: don't ask about him, he won't come in our way.
Me: suppose anyone, who was having the balls approached you and the dildo which one you choose?.
Wife: you want to hear those words? Hmmmmm
I will choose the real dick instead of toy!.
Me: ok.
( Iam looking at my humiliation).
I just lying next to her and she was enjoying with dildo.
I getting sleepy.
In the night after finishing dinner.
She was seeing and signalled me to come to terrace.
We reached our terrace.
She was seeing me and doing mischievous things and iam getting some fear and controlled her.
She was showing her disappointment.
We just getting down and back inside our bedroom and she was silent.
That night!
Nothing happened.
Next day morning after finishing our breakfast, we just bagged our clothes and catch the bus and reached our home in the evening.
She was still silent.
She was changed herself to nighty.
I just seeing slutiness was not getting fulfilled for the last two days.
Me: shall we go outside?
Wife: ok( readily agreed, I know her intentions).
We just gone to the shopping mall and spending time, as she was now casually exposing her cleavage and navel in public.
Late night.
Wife: here any pub ? available?
Me: no! You want explore new things in this city. But don't take to advantage, here risk always there.
Wife: i understand.
Me: shall we go to theatre!
Wife: it's too boring to spend next 3 hours there.
Me: then you can tell!


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)