Adultery Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel)
flamethrower 

I have been reading a lot of erotica. Basically to quench my own thirst and definitely to get inspiration for my own story. 
So frankly speaking when i started reading the 1st page, i didnt get the vibe and i was about to switch, when i thought let me read one more page as the character Monica has immense possibility to progress in any direction the writer wants. I dont usually comment on stories but this is a bit different than others. Its raw and its tasty at the same time, which is very unique about this. The vocab is so good that i thought it was written by AI, but i confirmed from the writer that its definitely genuine.

Infact, i have been looking for likely writers to take on my story if i dont get tine to continue. I just might have found one. Ofcourse its your decision. I will give my next update but its not about my story, its about this one. I hope Monica goes to become the most sought after babe in this forum.

Keep up the awesome writing.

flamethrower
flamethrower                            Like & Rate                        flamethrower 
[+] 2 users Like doodhwale_bhaiya's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 09:41 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by The_Ramukaka - 10-04-2026, 10:35 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:21 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by desihunter - 10-04-2026, 11:42 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:22 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by Glenlivet - 10-04-2026, 04:20 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:26 PM
RE: Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel) - by doodhwale_bhaiya - 18-07-2026, 08:45 AM



Users browsing this thread: ravitejachil, 4 Guest(s)