wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#26
Prasad: my ticket not confirmed

Me: ok, iam came here to meet him.

Prasad: little tired , may be

We can meet up, if it's possible.

Me: ok sir.


I returned back to my seat.


When I watch her in deep sleep.

Iam also gone to sleep.

When we are getting woke up in the morning and almost we reached our destination and reached our home.

Me: it's over for your freedom

Wife: thanks a lot, for my anniversary gift.


That day when I reached office, thinking about her , whole day.

In the evening and I took my mobile and calling her uncle.

Her uncle: what you people are doing , I don't know!

Me: it's her wish to get fuck from you!

Her uncle: you can tell to me directly!

Me: how can I tell you directly, please you tell.

Her uncle: but you see! You don't know about Prasad, he was Big pervert.

Me: leave him, it's all his good fate!

Her uncle: it's too risky.

Me: i think you are good person, when she was telling to you!.
She was fantasize about you during her final year.
But you are not showing any sign.
You are also not seeing her, during the bus journey.

She was praising you always.

Her uncle: let's me maintain the same good name with her, please don't reveal

Me: iam also not revealing about you.

Her uncle: i don't think , she was how agreed for that!


Me : i don't know

Her uncle: better have an eye over her , hereafter.

It's too easy for anyone to enter inside her.

Me: yes i know, if she was going uncontrollable, you can help me, i will convince her.

It's going to be blindfolded sex.

Her uncle: but it's not easy for me to travel from here to there , it's take five to six hours.

Me: it's going to be safe, when it was with you.

Her uncle: but I want to take leave for that.
If you have any chance to transfer to your native place

Me: ( i got shocked to hear from his mouth) why you are asking?

Her uncle: not in a wrong way, if you want my help means , i will come with in one hour.
If it is your native place.

Me: yes i applied for it, May be i get in this month.

Her uncle::that's a good news.

Me: hmmm!

Her uncle:ok


Once he cuts the call.

I reached my house and knocked the door, she opened the door in normal nighty and but without any inners, her boobs was shaking heavily and telling to me " iam free inside".

I just pushed her inside and took her to kitchen and uplifting her nighty and found her dildo was in her pussy.

I just searching for the remote control and press no 3.

She was shaking her legs heavily and.

I just putting my hands inside her nighty and unzipped and took her both big melons

Me: no one there in that area!

Wife: yes!

Me: shall we go balcony.

Wife:after some time, in late night.

I just leaving her and she serving dinner and after that .

I took her to the balcony and she was to bold now, allowed me to take her nighty fully from her body and standing stark naked.

Iam seeing dildo was little bit showing some light.

She was squirting.

Iam seeing the watchman was sitting and facing the gate.

When I gone to her buttocks and pulling the dildo outside and started fucking her.
She was under the control.

Her face was seeing me .

Me: come on babe! How many dicks you seen

Wife: don't ask me dear.

( Her mood getting spoiled, she was pushed me gone inside hall).


That week was going fine.

In the weekend

I called her




Me: My transfer order was processed

Wife: what you are telling ! I hate your native place, there was no privacy for me.

Me: it's a take sometime.

Wife: no, I will not come, iam not able to spend time with your mom.

Me: don't telling your problem.

Wife: better iam also want to go to work, if you take me to your house.

I don't want spent my time in your house with your mom.
I will rejoin my company,

Me: who will take you! Now

Wife: it's our team leader there, as I told you know.

Me: we will move to our place today Evening.


Wife: hmmmm no


( We caught the bus and reached our house around 11.00 pm.

.our parents welcomed us and getting happy.

When we entered in our bedroom, she was looking tensed.

We locked the room.

She was changed in to her nighty.

She was still in angry.

Wife: i hate to be here
( I just took her nighty out of her body and threw on the floor, she was on her bra, her pussy with pussy ring was clearly visible.

I just mount her and fucking her with some deep strokes, she was getting into wildness.)

Wife: yesterday you asked me! How many dicks I seen! I seen the two dicks in the house ( he was humiliating me)

Me: don't spoil the mood!

Wife: I don't want to be here

Me: let's wait for some days.

Wife: it's too boring if you are gone to office, my time was not moving fast.

Me: ok!!!!!

Wife: I want to rejoin in my old office.

Me: it's going to be good for your team leader then.

Wife: iam having some good name there

Me: but you are in different mode.

If you proposed now, you can accept

Wifebanana she was biting her lips) hmmm, that time also he was looking smart.

Me: what you are telling!

Wife::you are getting jealous dear.

Me: hmmmm

Wife:iam not loving him.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 17-07-2026, 11:46 PM



Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)