wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#17
Wife: iam showing my pussy ( en pundaiya kamichittu irukan)

Me: we will going behind the bushes

Wife: are you having balls

( I look at her angry and took my dick outside and mounting her in the back, not able to give movement, I just feeling her warm pussy and i unzipped her tops and took out her boobs,

She was seeing the place,as there was no one.

On the other hand, I turned my head and seeing opposite direction.

Me: come on Nisha, it's too bold, you are daringly doing.

Wife: you make me to do!

Me: yesterday night you opened another secret!

Wife:me yes!

What iam told.

Me: it's another dick! You seen in your native place.

Wife: don't speak about him, i hate him most!

Me: then how you seen, are you seeing without interest.

Wife: you don't know about him

Me: I don't want to know him personal.
How you seen, where you seen

Wife: no dear, iam not having guts to confess.
Better don't speak about him.

Mebanana she was took her boobs inside the top and pushed me, getting down from the fish net, he took her hand bag and wearing the leggings) what happened

Wife::don't speak about him and don't ask about him.

Me: ok!

We are walking towards the shop and we are going inside the shop and asking the salesperson about vibrator, he pushing me to the last corner and showing some varieties, she was seeing the things without any shy.

He was showing one kind of dildo with vibrator inside, she took it in hand and he was parcel it and we paid the money and getting to our room.


She was straight away undressing herself and took the dildo with vibrator inbuilt, she was pushing inside fully.

I searched the remote and took it in my hands and pressed the button 1:

She was rubbing her clitoris and then I put it in 2, then 3.

I came to sit near her pussy and i touched her fleshy pussy and feels the vibration .

Me: come on , now you tell your other secrets too.

Wife: i want some time( she was unable to speak)!

She was pulling it outside and iam seeing her orgasm was hitting hardly.
The vibration of dildo head was up and down frequently.

She can't able to inser when it's on.

I switched off it.

She was inserted it inside.

Once I switched on again she was shaking heavily and squirting.

I just placed the remote near her.

She took it in her hands.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 16-07-2026, 09:05 PM



Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)