16-07-2026, 07:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2026, 07:21 PM by Ananthincest777. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.
Edit Reason: little bit change
)
(She was just lying next to me.
My thinking about her innocence was completely fade away.
She was having a habit of seeing other's bedroom after the incident.)
Me: then! What you want to see
Wife: you know,
(Sure she was having lot to confess!)
Me: don't worry
iam not keep in my mind.
Wife: tell me frankly, you don't mistaken me.
Me: my dad?
Wife: iam not seeing him fully!
Me: then who's that!
Wife: it's my uncle!
Me: you are telling me , you are not seen him there after?.
where you seen him! In Chennai?
Wife: not in Chennai, but in my native place!
Me: what you have seen in your native place?
Wife: it's not my mother's brother!
Me: then who?
Wife:t's my dad's brother!
Me : iam not believing you! How you seen! It's his house was nearer to you!
Wife: yes.
I feel sleepy dear.
Me: tell me dear!
Wife: i will tell in the morning
I am disappointed over her!
I just slept near her.
When I woke up in the morning and finds her not available in bed!
But hearing the water splashing sounds from bathroom.
She was inside the bathroom.
After she came outside.
I just seeing her!.
Me::what are you doing
Wife: what I will do! You tell.
Me: if you wants like it means! It's enough for me to do it Bangalore in any resort.
Wife: why you are spoiling my mood in the morning.
Me: you are getting what you want! So you will speak this much.
Wife : hmmm! Tell your plan
Me::what plan? You asked the vibrator
Wife: hmmm, it's going to be my relief, if not getting what I want .
Wife: we are having enough time! It's 07.00 only.
Me: ok! Let's wear some bikini ? and wear a dress over it!.
Wife: what you are getting by seeing me in this bikini , I don't know.
Ok i will be do it for you!.
Me: ( iam getting ready)
We are coming down and walking towards the beach and seeing lots of foreigners and foreign ladies was taking sun bath by applying oil over their body and lying on the beach bed in the sand.
I was seeing her, she understood and i searching for a empty bed and we gone there and she was looking at me.
She was took out her tops and then her leggings and hand over to me and I puts it inside her hand bag!.
She was lying on front ! And the sun light was on her body.
She was looking gorgeous and her voluptuous body getting the attraction of the touristers passing her!
Her body waxing was makes her to shine without oiling.
She was then lying on her side to me!.
I am seeing her uncle and his friend was on the way by seeing the bikini babes.
Surely he will ask anything from me or from her.
So I just insists her to lying on her back, she was lying on her back.
They are came close to me!
I just signalling him to not making noises.
He was standing and giving stares at her and they are passing us.
I just getting up and stand, exactly where they seeing her.
It's good view of her ass crack was seen and her boobs portion back side was crushed on the beach bed!.
I just telling her to enjoy!
I gone to the near by shop and brings her juice ? for her
She was lying on her back again and her knees are just bending to her body.
She was taking juice.
Wife: you loved me! I don't know, how you accept this dear! You are not getting any angry.
Me: it's my desired to see you like this, but at the same time I don't want to loose you against any one.
Wife: it's good to be here! No need to worry about the dresses!
Me: you want us to stay here!
Wife: hmmmm.
But you don't want, i know you are always like your native.
Me: yes, I applied for transfer to my native.
Wife: if you get means, I don't want to stay in your house!
Me: why dear!
Wife: i hate your mom attitude! Such an adamant character.
Me:ok! You don't like her!.
Wife: yes! She was behaving like a queen of the house and dominating everyone.
Me: iam not noticed like anything, she was not like that!
Wife: it's better if anyone dominate her!
Me: what do you mean Nisha?
Wife: sorry dear! I don't want to stay there( she was literally flirting about my mom, but she stopped at some point).
Please understand.
Me: hmmmm! Ok leave the matter, we will think if I get a transfer.
Wife: ok!
Me: your uncle was somewhat 30-40 kilometres from there you know.
Wife: don't speak about him again!.
Me: ( she was finished her juices) ok , we will go there!
Wife: like this, are you mad! It's better to sit here like this with this girls.
Me: hmmmm, that also ok.
Wife: today we will leave this place?
Me: yes dear!
Wife: it's a little bit disappointment for me.
Me: ok no problem, we will plan frequently.
Wife: don't waste the money unnecessarily.
If you planned anything before you tell to me.
It's some amount you spend for me!
But it's too much!
Me: i understand, but it's safe for you! They will not come for you again, you also not knowing.
Wife: but it's thrilled, iam not knowing who enjoyed my body yesterday.
Me: don't do any research.
Wife: hmmm!
Me: come on show something to the rich guys!
Wife: rich guys! Ha ha ha!
Hmmmmm, it's my pleasure to do for them.
She was pulling her bra liners little bit, her areola was visible.
Wife: it's ok for the rich guys!
Me: hmmmm, shall we go to beach,
Wife: no one there in water, if iam going means all the eyes on me.
Whatever you want tell me, I will do it from here.
Me: I don't make you uncomfortable.
It's your wish, you can do anything.
Wife: hmmm( she was seeing me and make her panty liners was inbetween her pussy lips, her both pussy lips was visible, her knees are bending and her legs are just hide the views from some distance,
But she was moving her both legs( shaking her legs) giving some exotic view,
Foreign girls are little bit shy to do!
But she was became the center of attraction and iam seeing her panty was getting wet due to her panty liner was rubbing during her leg shaking time.
She was seeing me and just straight her legs and it's too bold now!
She was getting the attraction from the nearby girls and they are whispered with each other.
Me: it's enough.
Wife:hmmmm,
Me: I just handing over her tops.
( She wearing over her body and when I hand over her leggings, she was telling me to wait, iam seeing her, getting up from the beach bed and we are walking towards the interior portion of the beach, where some of them playing beach volleyball.
We are passing that area also.
And seeing the place was empty!.
She was looking around!
She was lowering down her panty and hand over to me and puts it inside her hand bag.
Due to wind , it's already her tops was flying up and cuts at both end exposed her big buttocks and it's erotic .
I just seeing for a place to sit!
But found a fishnet tied inbetween two coconut trees.
She was getting inside it first and then followed by me.
She was seeing me, it's my wish to getting laid by you now,
Me: it's too risk! You wasted yesterday evening and night time, it's dark that time.
Wife: ok ! Sorry!
Me: don't expect any action from me.
Wife: making me to do bold things.
But feared like anything to take your dick outside in public.
( Iam not expecting this kind of word from her mouth)
My thinking about her innocence was completely fade away.
She was having a habit of seeing other's bedroom after the incident.)
Me: then! What you want to see
Wife: you know,
(Sure she was having lot to confess!)
Me: don't worry
iam not keep in my mind.
Wife: tell me frankly, you don't mistaken me.
Me: my dad?
Wife: iam not seeing him fully!
Me: then who's that!
Wife: it's my uncle!
Me: you are telling me , you are not seen him there after?.
where you seen him! In Chennai?
Wife: not in Chennai, but in my native place!
Me: what you have seen in your native place?
Wife: it's not my mother's brother!
Me: then who?
Wife:t's my dad's brother!
Me : iam not believing you! How you seen! It's his house was nearer to you!
Wife: yes.
I feel sleepy dear.
Me: tell me dear!
Wife: i will tell in the morning
I am disappointed over her!
I just slept near her.
When I woke up in the morning and finds her not available in bed!
But hearing the water splashing sounds from bathroom.
She was inside the bathroom.
After she came outside.
I just seeing her!.
Me::what are you doing
Wife: what I will do! You tell.
Me: if you wants like it means! It's enough for me to do it Bangalore in any resort.
Wife: why you are spoiling my mood in the morning.
Me: you are getting what you want! So you will speak this much.
Wife : hmmm! Tell your plan
Me::what plan? You asked the vibrator
Wife: hmmm, it's going to be my relief, if not getting what I want .
Wife: we are having enough time! It's 07.00 only.
Me: ok! Let's wear some bikini ? and wear a dress over it!.
Wife: what you are getting by seeing me in this bikini , I don't know.
Ok i will be do it for you!.
Me: ( iam getting ready)
We are coming down and walking towards the beach and seeing lots of foreigners and foreign ladies was taking sun bath by applying oil over their body and lying on the beach bed in the sand.
I was seeing her, she understood and i searching for a empty bed and we gone there and she was looking at me.
She was took out her tops and then her leggings and hand over to me and I puts it inside her hand bag!.
She was lying on front ! And the sun light was on her body.
She was looking gorgeous and her voluptuous body getting the attraction of the touristers passing her!
Her body waxing was makes her to shine without oiling.
She was then lying on her side to me!.
I am seeing her uncle and his friend was on the way by seeing the bikini babes.
Surely he will ask anything from me or from her.
So I just insists her to lying on her back, she was lying on her back.
They are came close to me!
I just signalling him to not making noises.
He was standing and giving stares at her and they are passing us.
I just getting up and stand, exactly where they seeing her.
It's good view of her ass crack was seen and her boobs portion back side was crushed on the beach bed!.
I just telling her to enjoy!
I gone to the near by shop and brings her juice ? for her
She was lying on her back again and her knees are just bending to her body.
She was taking juice.
Wife: you loved me! I don't know, how you accept this dear! You are not getting any angry.
Me: it's my desired to see you like this, but at the same time I don't want to loose you against any one.
Wife: it's good to be here! No need to worry about the dresses!
Me: you want us to stay here!
Wife: hmmmm.
But you don't want, i know you are always like your native.
Me: yes, I applied for transfer to my native.
Wife: if you get means, I don't want to stay in your house!
Me: why dear!
Wife: i hate your mom attitude! Such an adamant character.
Me:ok! You don't like her!.
Wife: yes! She was behaving like a queen of the house and dominating everyone.
Me: iam not noticed like anything, she was not like that!
Wife: it's better if anyone dominate her!
Me: what do you mean Nisha?
Wife: sorry dear! I don't want to stay there( she was literally flirting about my mom, but she stopped at some point).
Please understand.
Me: hmmmm! Ok leave the matter, we will think if I get a transfer.
Wife: ok!
Me: your uncle was somewhat 30-40 kilometres from there you know.
Wife: don't speak about him again!.
Me: ( she was finished her juices) ok , we will go there!
Wife: like this, are you mad! It's better to sit here like this with this girls.
Me: hmmmm, that also ok.
Wife: today we will leave this place?
Me: yes dear!
Wife: it's a little bit disappointment for me.
Me: ok no problem, we will plan frequently.
Wife: don't waste the money unnecessarily.
If you planned anything before you tell to me.
It's some amount you spend for me!
But it's too much!
Me: i understand, but it's safe for you! They will not come for you again, you also not knowing.
Wife: but it's thrilled, iam not knowing who enjoyed my body yesterday.
Me: don't do any research.
Wife: hmmm!
Me: come on show something to the rich guys!
Wife: rich guys! Ha ha ha!
Hmmmmm, it's my pleasure to do for them.
She was pulling her bra liners little bit, her areola was visible.
Wife: it's ok for the rich guys!
Me: hmmmm, shall we go to beach,
Wife: no one there in water, if iam going means all the eyes on me.
Whatever you want tell me, I will do it from here.
Me: I don't make you uncomfortable.
It's your wish, you can do anything.
Wife: hmmm( she was seeing me and make her panty liners was inbetween her pussy lips, her both pussy lips was visible, her knees are bending and her legs are just hide the views from some distance,
But she was moving her both legs( shaking her legs) giving some exotic view,
Foreign girls are little bit shy to do!
But she was became the center of attraction and iam seeing her panty was getting wet due to her panty liner was rubbing during her leg shaking time.
She was seeing me and just straight her legs and it's too bold now!
She was getting the attraction from the nearby girls and they are whispered with each other.
Me: it's enough.
Wife:hmmmm,
Me: I just handing over her tops.
( She wearing over her body and when I hand over her leggings, she was telling me to wait, iam seeing her, getting up from the beach bed and we are walking towards the interior portion of the beach, where some of them playing beach volleyball.
We are passing that area also.
And seeing the place was empty!.
She was looking around!
She was lowering down her panty and hand over to me and puts it inside her hand bag.
Due to wind , it's already her tops was flying up and cuts at both end exposed her big buttocks and it's erotic .
I just seeing for a place to sit!
But found a fishnet tied inbetween two coconut trees.
She was getting inside it first and then followed by me.
She was seeing me, it's my wish to getting laid by you now,
Me: it's too risk! You wasted yesterday evening and night time, it's dark that time.
Wife: ok ! Sorry!
Me: don't expect any action from me.
Wife: making me to do bold things.
But feared like anything to take your dick outside in public.
( Iam not expecting this kind of word from her mouth)


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)