wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#15
1
Wife: it's the real pleasure.

Me: i just seeing her eyes and moving closed to her face and liplocked her.
She was responding to me and we rolling over the rose petals and I just stopped for a moment and I spreads her pussy lips and seeing some sticky semen was still inside her.

She was seeing me and cleaning it.

I just gone to her and putting my dick inside her and I feels her wetness inside and it's sliding easily.

I just giving some deep strokes and seeding my semen inside her.

She was looking at me and iam lying next to her.

Wife: why you not allowed me to seeing him!

Me: it's a secret! Otherwise it won't be successful.

Wife: atleast you allowed me to speak with him( how I will allow her)

Me: it's also something different.

Wife: who was that! Massage man?.

Me: anything you can guess!

Wife: who was him!

Me: it's a good surprise, don't ask me again.

Wife: hmmmm

( She was slept).

I wearing my dress and locked the door outside and straight away gone to her uncle room!

And knocking the door!.

When he opened!

Me: hi sir!

Her uncle: come on bhai! Is she telling satisfied?.

Prasad: how she will not tell! It's the kind of tight cunt i searched! She was perfect!
Durai! Iam correct!.

Her uncle: yes, iam also feared to come here alone, so I took you! But iam not expecting, it's real, she was tight !

Prasad: next time you call my number first!

Me: ( iam seeing her uncle) sir, iam randomly calling any numbers.
No one believed me.

Prasad: iam also not believed!
But when I saw her in train ,then also I have a doubt.

Because she was behaving abnormal, i think she was an cheap slut!

When she was allowed to feel her boobs and she was agreed to getting me,

It's the place, i strongly doubt.

So iam already him! It's waste of time, she was like a cheap whore.

But he was telling, we came here from long distance, atleast we will tear her ass.

But damn sure, her pussy was used less.

Me: sir, please give your mobile and I want the videos I taken! It's not safe for her, if it's in your mobile.
Just send to me and I will delete it from your mobile.

Prasad: don't fear bhai! I will not do anything.

Me: sir, please understand.
Sir you can tell him, iam only expecting you, but he was coming as an extra compliment.

Her uncle: please delete it Prasad, you seen many ladies, why keep that video.

( He handed over his mobile and I just shared it to my mobile and deleted her videos from her.)

Me: ok sir.

Prasad: hare bai! You restrict us , usually if we are speaking during the sex, then only knowing what she wants( her uncle seeing me) , randomly giving my shots.

Her uncle: it's a gift for us and for her too.

Prasad: what we will do here, hereafter.
Is there any chance for us.
It's a good time to be with her, but I wants her ass.
Usually no one allowed to fuck in their ass.
Iam correct! Durai

Her uncle: yes! But she was having tight cunt.
Prasad: we will pay what you want from us!
I just want to feel her , but this time on her buttocks without any protection.

Me: she was literally tired now, now we are going to play some adventural games and candle light dinner party at night.

Prasad: she will definitely longing for us! You can speak to her.

Her uncle: leave her!

Prasad: what we will do tonight! We are having our train tomorrow night.

Me: don't spoil our wedding anniversary sir.
You already enjoyed so much.

( Her uncle seeing me)

Prasad: Iam already gave my number to her!!!!
Sure shot she will call durai! He was hiding it.


( I got shocked , but some happiness, because he was not having her number, it's going to end card for the big pervert.).

Me: you gave it to her! If she was calling means you can plan!.

Her uncle: bhai, it's enough for us!

Prasad: what kind of man you are!
Came to goa and speaking like reserved people.

Me: sir, if she was calling you means! Don't reveal anything please. I want it to be a secret.

Her uncle: i will take care.

Me: ok. Bye

We are not going to come hereafter, we don't know where you was living.

Me: ok it's getting late! She will woke up at any time!

Her uncle: ok!

Prasad: ok, if a chance we will meet.


Once I reached our room and getting inside and took her mobile first and searching that Prasad number and I found his number and
She was not calling him.

I just deleted his number and I lying next to her.

She was in deep sleep.

I took my mobile and playing the video of her uncle's, it's like a perfect porn video.

He was giving his dick deep inside and I seeing her pussy juices was rolling over her buttocks and his cock balls was leaking her pussy juices for each and every thrust.

I seen her legs was tied over him and he was held his dick completely inside her, she was leaking her pussy juices.


Then I seen Prasad was mounting her in missionary position and his dick was literally giving more pleasure, he was stretching her pussy.

He was fucking her like machine, only his buttocks was moving fast, making his dick drilling her tight cunt!.

She was really enjoyed the two dicks.

I just placed my mobile and woke her up.

She was getting up and seeing me!.

Me: shall we go for some adventurous games outside this evening before our candle light dinner!

Wife: iam feeling relaxed after a long time.
Please allow me to take rest.

We will go candle light dinner,

Me: adventurous games!

Wife: iam not liking games!

( I think in my mind" what games you like in your mind).

Me:ok anything you want to take, you are totally exhausted after the fucking session.

Wife: hmmm! I feeling tired! It's like iam burning more calories today.

Me: it's good for you to maintain physique.
It's your real positive side.

Wife: hmmm! Atleast you allowed me to see him!

Me: you want to see him!

Wife: yes iam very eager to see him

( I just took my mobile and playing my first video, where her uncle was mounting her in missionary position., I just hand over to her!)

Wife: you take it as video! It's risk to record me!

Me: see the video first.

( Her eyes seeing her pussy was well mounted by big dick and his dick was ramming her pussy)

Wife: what he was doing dear! It's the reason. I squirting all over, it's huge .

Why can't you show him on video!

Me: he was telling the same to avoid recording his face, he was feared to getting record.

Wife: why ! It's huge! No one will giving problems to him! Just they may be want him again.

Me: you want him!


Wife: hmmm.

Me: but he was strongly telling me that, he won't come again for you!
It's her goal, just giving the needy what they want!

Wife: like this type of guys available?

Me: may be they are like want to see different kind of pussy, not to see the same pussy different type.

Wife: you naughty! Iam getting jealous on him.

Why you are not allowing me to see him atleast once.

Me: it's his plan too! If you seen him means, in any place you see him , you remember the things happened with him, if you try to meet him or do something, if he was with her wife!

This will create problem to him
So he clearly mentioned this terms and conditions before the meeting.

Wife: that means ! You well planned for me!
Where he was from!

Me: it's a big process for me to get him.
I will tell you later.
Now you think about Jitendra Sharma!
If you allowed him further, he will make you like a bitch of that area.

Wife: hmmm! Correct.
Luckily escaped from him,

Me: yesterday night!

Wife: hey you know, he was held my boobs like Jitendra Sharma and iam getting on his way!

Me: if I was not came, surely he will mount you and definitely exchange his number with you for future!
Iam correct or not!

Wife: correct, he gave his number

Me: don't save it,

Wife: ok!

Me: tell me who having the balls now! That Jitendra Sharma or

Wife: why you are using his name, you changed to use my uncle name, now involve Jitendra Sharma.

Me: you only telling he having balls.

Wife: sorry sorry sorry

Me: any other things.
( Iam not expecting her hand was playing another video,)
I took my phone from her hands!

Wife: why you take, give it to me!

Me: wait i will order coffee for us!

Wife: I want to wear some dress!

( I ordered coffe inbetween time , she was wearing her dress).

Waiter came and serving coffe for us.

Me: how you are now! From conservative type to letting some unknown to entering inside you and he was seeding his potent seeds inside you.

Wife: iam not thinking, iam going to do all this in my life, in my dream also iam not thinking.

It's the vodka, who done the fault to me

Me: any other desires!

Wife: it's too much, I don't know who fucked me today! That's enough.

Me: hmmm! One more thing ! I want to ask.

During the first you are taking vodka, iam asking you " anyother dicks you seen after that".

But you replied" I will tell later".

Wife: shit!!!!!!

Me: what's shit! It's all over, you are allowing some unknown person to mount you!
Any other dark desires available other than this desire.

Wife: don't play with words!

Me: it's my duty to know my wife hidden desires in her mind and I will try to achieve that.

Wife: hmmm, it's enough,
It's a big disappointment for me,

First desires itself not getting fulfilled, you are asking my second?

Me: that means! You , what a girl you are!.

Wife: don't stimulate me.

Me: tell me frankly, nothing to worry , I am not misunderstood you.

Wife: hmmm no!

Me: that means having something in your mind?

Wife: don't ask me dear!

Me: tell me anyother things you seen!

Wifebanana her face was getting down) hmmmmmm


Me: who's that!

Wife: no

Me: who's that


Wife: no dear!

Me: it's my pleasure to hear from you! I don't mind it.

Wife: you don't think bad about me.

Me: no dear!

Wife: hmmmm

Me: come on tell me

Wife: I will tell

Me: tell me

Wife : it's

Me: it's !!!!!!!!

Wife: your dad!

( I got shocked )

Me: what you are telling!

I can't believe it baby.

Wife: yes it's him!

Me: when it happened, how it happened!

Wife: it's happened some months before, when we are newly married.

Me: shit!!!!!!

Wife:but iam not willingly seen.

Iam not wondering also, he was having somewhat bigger than you.

Me: I think you are a shy girl, but you are seeing everyone's bedroom.

Wife: it's not my fault, when iam going outside, if anything i suspect then only I will see.

Me: what you seen!

Wife: iam fearing that time, i just seeing and came to our room.

It's their intimacy

Me: iam not seeing anything in my life.

Wife: iam also not seeing my mom and dad.

Me: just stop it, I can't adapt my mind.

Wife: you will support me" now tell me".

It's a direct question which stimulates different kind of harmones in my body)

Me: I can't digest! Don't ask me now!

I will take some time
Wife: ha ha ha

Me: don't laught at me.

Wife: sorry it's our wedding anniversary dear!

Me: hmmm

Wife: shall we go some walking.

( She was in her top and leggings).

Me: ok( i got angry this time).

Wife: what you think seriously. I don't ask anything strange, don't think unnecessarily.

Me: ok dear, I can't digest.

Wife: ok i understand!

Me: are you seriously seeing!

Wife: yes! But just a glance!!!!

Me: hmmmmm.

We are gone and sitting at the beach bed and she was busy in seeing the girls roaming freely.

Wife: it's a good place to open up! No one knows us, all are came here for this type of exposing only.

I ask you one thing , why all husbands are want to expose their wife.

Me: it's simple, we want to tell the world, see my wife, what iam having.

It's giving some kind of thrilled satisfaction.

Wife: what will our old conservative parents doing in their past life.

Me: they won't have this habit of going long travel, but they will

Wife: iam not seen anything wrong in my home or in your home, they are best house wives taking care of their home.

Me: May be at their 20-30 , they may be

Wife: dont put false allegations.

Me: ok! Tomorrow we will leave the place!

Wife: yes, i know,

Me: you want means, you can do!

Wife: it's more than enough,

Me: ok.

She was seeing the waves!

I seen her was seeing the waves!.

Her uncle noticed us!

He was stood backward.

But Prasad was approaching us.

Prasad: hi ! Nice to see you both!

Wife: ( she got shocked) hi sir!.

Prasad: let's go and enjoy there! Why you both sitting here.

Wife: tired due to journey!

Prasad: ok Bhai

( He was passing us, iam seeing him for any mischievous act!, once he gone, his uncle was joined with him backside of us).

Me: you see! He was roaming like this. Searching for pussy to mount.


Wife: hmmmm! It's enough dear, it's going to be an memorable one.

Me: shall we go that side!

Wife: he was already gone that side only
( She was now hate him, due to his fucking , if she was knowing it was him who stretching her pussy walls, surely she will ask me to go to his way).

Me: it's your wish.

Wife: thanks a lot dear ! One more time.

Me: it's your last chance to do some exhibitions of your body.

Wife: no dear! Iam feeling totally tired because of him.

Me: ok.

( We are walking towards our resort and gone inside our room and she was took out her tops and lower down her leggings and gone inside bathroom and she was taking bath and came outside in fresh.

Iam also getting inside bathroom and taking bath and iam getting outside and seeing her with my mobile.

You are seeing him , mounting you .

Wife: he was amazing and having better stamina, iam only struggling to receive his deep strokes.


Me: ok let's wear some modern dress.

Wife: where you want to go?

Me: just see any other places than beach!

Wife: surely you want to go?
Me : just only one night we are going to stay here.

Wife: hmmm.

( She was wearing a t-shirt with jeans pant.)

We are going out of the resort.

We are passing one pup !

I just stopped, she was looking at this.

I gone there and asking,

Receptionist: it's a late night pup in this area, starts after 9.00 pm.

Me: ohhh, it's anything special,

Receptionist: you can book first.

Wife: no need, after our candle light dinner, we can settle in our room.

Me: it's near by, only.
We can come at any time.


Wife: hmmm.


Me: now you tell!

Receptionist: couples only allowed inside!

Me: good decision!

Receptionist: soft and hard drinks available.
Bar dance available for ladies and gents.

Me: good!

Receptionist: pay me the amount, took the passes.

Me: ok.


We are walking some distance and return back to our room.

She was undressing herself and wearing saree for the candle light dinner.

We reached the spot, it's a pin drop silence there in the extension of the resort.

We seated and.

First they served starters soup ?.

She was looking around.

We both feeding with eachother.

Then the dishes one by one coming.

She ate full.

After that we reached room, it was almost 09.00 pm.

She was telling it's waste of time getting inside the pup, iam eating overload.

Me: just we getting inside and return back.

( She was wearing the top and leggings and we are going outside, seeing it's full of cars inside)

It's some boys picking up by directly gone to some girls waiting outside.

She was seeing me.

Wife: they are like the transgenders we seen in Bangalore?

Me: yes, these our real girls getting inside with rich boys for money

Wife: I can understand! How they are doing this!

Me: you want to experience this ! Just for your experience!
Iam waiting for you here!

You can go and stand therr!
Wife: what you are telling!
You want me to try this!

Me: just go and stand there! If anyone approaching you don't accept it immediately.

I will come there, and picked up you finally.

Better you can tease the rich guys by rejecting them.

Wife: i don't want to do dear!

Me: iam waiting here only.

( She was just gone from my place and standing there, a guy around her 25 years was was getting out of the car with his two friends.

They are seeing the girls standing outside.

One of the guy was approaching to my wife:

Guy: hey! Iam already having the pass for you!
What's your demand,

Wife: no sir!

Guy: it's your chance, we are three here.

Wife: no

He was returned to his gang.

They are in some deep discussion and one guy was approaching her.

This time iam also gone near her.

Guy: you are looking awesome bitch, waiting for anyone?

Wife: no

Guy: i will give what do you want, drop you at your place! Don't worry.

Me: hi , iam having a pass for you!
( She was looking at me with some angry)

Wife: hmmmm

Me: anything you want, i ready to give you

Wife: ok( she was teasing the guys and came behind me)
They are looking at us!
Iam fearing.

Me: ok



We are showing the pass and getting inside , it's full of darkness with some sit up arrangements with table and the DJ was playing music, it's all the boys and girls are dancing.

She was looking stunned by the scenario.
Where all the girls are taking soft drinks.

And allows the partner to feel their body.

Seeing a girl her jeans pant button was opened and her zip also in open condition and she was allowing his partner to feel her pussy.

Her eyes in shocked condition.

Wife: for this only they are bargaining with rate outside.
You are making me to stand in that place.
Me: shall we dance like her!

( I just hold by her hand and we are doing some movement and i was succeeded in unbuttoned her jeans pant and she was placing her back on my body and her hands was busy over my shoulder and i just unzipped her jeans and she was looking at me.

All are too busy with their act.

I just feeling her pussy was already wetted.
She was enjoying the scenario and her hands itself pulling her tshirt just up and showing her curvy navel.

We are in the act!

She was really enjoyed the things.

Her eyes seeing one girl , who was wearing a ? that literally too short and she was having something inside it and pink colour pen type small things was seen.

Wife: what's that

Me: it's vibrator to getting intense orgasm! Operated in remote by remote control.
May be her partner having.

Wife: like this enjoying, iam not believe

Where they get it

Me : in the shop!

You want means , tomorrow morning i will purchase for you.

Wife: hmmmmm.

Me: you want means took some soft drinks.

Wife: no, iam not having confident here.


She was seeing me and I just pushing her to the place and she was seeing me.
Me:: you want means take , other wise don't take, we will move safely.

Wife: sorry, lots of day .
Iam today here available because of vpdka

Me: ok took it.

Wife: we came to the sitout.

She was looking at the crowd and showing some movement.

Iam seeing , some of them in deep kiss.

She was seeing me" no dear I want some control".

Iam seeing her , her mood was Swinging.


I just pushing her from the place and came outside and took a auto to our room.

She was seeing me:

Wife: you are feared now!

Me: ok ! It's over for you.

Wife: yeah! I know!

Me: you want anything to tell.

Wife: what I want to tell, iam living my life already getting fucked by someone in the morning.

Me: hmmmm.

Wife: you want to know all the things from me!

Me: yes, you are little doze only taken!

Wife: without doze also i will tell to you
Me: tell me dear?.

Wife: you are getting angry over me, in the morning when I confess to you about your mom and dad.

Me: except that , you can confess anything.

You are having some pleasure to seeing someone's sex.

Wife: yes, yes, I accept it openly

Me: you can watch porn videos?

Wife: that's iam not interested at all.
Something in real.

Me: but you watched your porn video?

Wife: that's me, I want to see the love making session of me.

Me: you are to bold and too much degraded.





.
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 16-07-2026, 07:19 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)