14-07-2026, 11:07 PM
Me: you want him to finish?
Wife: please don't ask me questions.
Me: you will anyone to fuck you , including your family members
( Again our window door was knocking by him).
Me::it's him?
( I just opened the door and seeing him, still there!
Please open the door for me, he asked me.
I just closed the door.
Wife: don't speak vulgarity.
I threw the nighty to her , she was wearing it.
She was getting up and walking towards the door and stand like a statue,
I just took my mobile and seeing her uncle was messaged me
Her uncle: is she was ready?
Me: yes almost.
She was seeing me.
She was behaving abnormal due to vodka or abnormal due to her uncle.
I just putting my mobile and slept.
When I woke up in the morning and seeing her in deep sleep.
I just getting ready and not making any eye contact with her and i took my bike and gone.
In the evening, when I reach house and she was seeing me.
There was absolutely silence.
In the evening, as usual, he was jumping inside and get caught by watchman.
I got some relaxed.
She also seeing him, getting slapped by the watchman and it's full crowd gathered and making it as problem, construction workers are leaving our area.
The days running fast
We bagged our luggage and reached the railway station and I just making arrangements for her to sit in her 2Ac seat number 7.
I am telling her to wait and came to his uncle's coach , but he was speaking very jovial with that person.
I just call her uncle.
Me: hi sir! Are you reached?
Her uncle: reached? Where is she, her seat number, I want to see her
Me: her seat number 7
Her uncle: ok
( When he was getting up , that person also getting up from the seat, when he was passing me " my seat number 9 " I will be there.
I just hitting him on shoulder and he turned back and seeing me, we both getting shocked!
Her uncle: I can't believe it.
She was sister's daughter!.
I can't believe it.
Me: who was him?
Her uncle: my colleague, for a support i bring him, if you are cheating on me.
Better to make it as full surprise.
He won't suspect us.
It's going to be secret.
Me: ok! Don't come to our place.
Her uncle: ok.
I reached the place:
Prasad: where you are going
( She was already exposed her cleavage and her one side boob and navel was clearly visible to him, he was scanning her body.).
When the time is going on.
No one come to the upper berth opposite to me, where my wife was lying .
He was gone to the berth.
As the time going .
She was giving me some signals and iam signalled her, see upper side.
She was getting up from her seat and came to my berth.
She was opened her blouse hook fastly and took the boobs straight away outside and lying on the berth.
Now iam came to her berth, she was lying on her side facing me and showing her lower side boob was hanging from the berth.
She was seeing me.
I got slept!.
In the middle of the night!
Iam seeing the man was getting down and sitting down near her face and he was bending down and acts like searching for chappal.
Wife: please don't ask me questions.
Me: you will anyone to fuck you , including your family members
( Again our window door was knocking by him).
Me::it's him?
( I just opened the door and seeing him, still there!
Please open the door for me, he asked me.
I just closed the door.
Wife: don't speak vulgarity.
I threw the nighty to her , she was wearing it.
She was getting up and walking towards the door and stand like a statue,
I just took my mobile and seeing her uncle was messaged me
Her uncle: is she was ready?
Me: yes almost.
She was seeing me.
She was behaving abnormal due to vodka or abnormal due to her uncle.
I just putting my mobile and slept.
When I woke up in the morning and seeing her in deep sleep.
I just getting ready and not making any eye contact with her and i took my bike and gone.
In the evening, when I reach house and she was seeing me.
There was absolutely silence.
In the evening, as usual, he was jumping inside and get caught by watchman.
I got some relaxed.
She also seeing him, getting slapped by the watchman and it's full crowd gathered and making it as problem, construction workers are leaving our area.
The days running fast
We bagged our luggage and reached the railway station and I just making arrangements for her to sit in her 2Ac seat number 7.
I am telling her to wait and came to his uncle's coach , but he was speaking very jovial with that person.
I just call her uncle.
Me: hi sir! Are you reached?
Her uncle: reached? Where is she, her seat number, I want to see her
Me: her seat number 7
Her uncle: ok
( When he was getting up , that person also getting up from the seat, when he was passing me " my seat number 9 " I will be there.
I just hitting him on shoulder and he turned back and seeing me, we both getting shocked!
Her uncle: I can't believe it.
She was sister's daughter!.
I can't believe it.
Me: who was him?
Her uncle: my colleague, for a support i bring him, if you are cheating on me.
Better to make it as full surprise.
He won't suspect us.
It's going to be secret.
Me: ok! Don't come to our place.
Her uncle: ok.
I reached the place:
Prasad: where you are going
( She was already exposed her cleavage and her one side boob and navel was clearly visible to him, he was scanning her body.).
When the time is going on.
No one come to the upper berth opposite to me, where my wife was lying .
He was gone to the berth.
As the time going .
She was giving me some signals and iam signalled her, see upper side.
She was getting up from her seat and came to my berth.
She was opened her blouse hook fastly and took the boobs straight away outside and lying on the berth.
Now iam came to her berth, she was lying on her side facing me and showing her lower side boob was hanging from the berth.
She was seeing me.
I got slept!.
In the middle of the night!
Iam seeing the man was getting down and sitting down near her face and he was bending down and acts like searching for chappal.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)