wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#9
Iam getting ready,

She was still sleeping.

I woke her up and she getting up and tied the knot and came to the balcony.

I just getting down and took my bike and when I am passing the construction workers area!

I was stopped by one man!

I recognised him,

He was around his 27 years of age, his teeth was having pan masala colour!

He was smelling odur.

Jitendra Sharma: hi saala!

Me: don't speak harshly

Jitendra Sharma: she was need some treatment, I will come , please be there, don't shut the door.

I won't hurt you people.

If you not coming my way, I will make nuisance outside your house and degrading her fully in this area.

Me: ok, be patient!

Jitendra Sharma: bitches are not having their time, they are making at correct time.

Me: iam going to office!

Jitendra Sharma: go bhaiya


Once I reached our office.

My wife calling me

Wife: what he was telling to you?

Me: he was yesterday came ! But we just shut the door, today he was threatening us, he will come, if we not opened means he will make noise and sounds , then he will confess , you only calling him to come.

Wife: what he was thinking.

Me: He was challenging me, if you have the balls means , please stay there in balcony.

Wife: what I will do! It's too risky for me! So I hesitate, you are telling poor guys, but see, he was threatening us!

Me: we will see!

Don't go to the balcony alone.

Wife: hmmmmm!

The call gets cut.

Iam very much worried, she was calling me again

Me: tell me Nisha, what happened?

Wife: nothing dear, just now my mom calling me, she was telling our cousin brother was going to getting engagement tomorrow, it's fixed today only.
As there was no sister for him, I have to go for the function.

Me: ok, but iam busy

Wife: yes I know, my mom telling her brother also coming from Chennai, if possible he will bring me with him to my native place.

All I need to catch the bus in the middle near Puducherry!

Shall I tell him to book tickets!

Me: come on dear! It's hit and miss chance for you! Go ahead, you are escaped from him, but it's a good time to spend with your love.

Wife: don't speak more , I will tell him to book tickets for me( her voice was clearly showing she was in cloud nine)

She was calling me again and asked me to come early to drop her at bus stand.


I reached home in the evening and she was getting ready like a bride with a mild make up and her green colour saree was looking good.

We are getting down and I took my bike and passing the construction workers area, he was seeing us in angry.


We reached bus stand,

Once she was getting inside the bus and i drive slowly towards our flat.

Again, he stopped me.

Jitendra Sharma: where she was escaping now!

Me: going for a function, wait for two to three days!

Jitendra Sharma: hmmm!



I was getting inside my flat and watching TV.

I took my mobile and calling her, you caught the bus!.

Wife: just now! I will be calling back, she was cut my call.


After a long gap.

I messaged her!
Hi.

She replied: hi

Me: what was going on!

Wife: nothing! You want to see means come video call.

Once I video call her, she was showing her face towards me and showing her boobs, she was showing her one of the boobs well exposed , she was flipping the camera, now iam seeing her uncle was sleeping facing the curtains!

She was again flipped the camera and showing her blouse cup was opened condition and she cuts the call.


Iam thinking about her boldness.
I slept and when iam wake up in the morning.
I took my mobile and calling her.

Me: reached home

Wife: yes,, just now

Me: anything successful

Wife: it's a flop show

Wait I will call back.






That day was boring without her.


She was calling again in the afternoon.

Wife: my dad was not allowed to travel alone to Bangalore, so they suggest me to go with my uncle to Chennai and from Chennai he will board me the Bangalore bus.

So I will come tomorrow afternoon.

Is it possible to pick up me.

Me: I will try.




Next day morning, I was calling her number.

She was not at all picked up.

I got a doubt on her.

I messaged her, there was no reply.

Iam getting ready and came to office.

I am calling her mobile number, she was not picking up.


Finally, she was calling me at 10.00 a.m


Me: why not picking up my call, I feared a lot dear.

Wife: nothing dear, it's a heavy traffic in Chennai.

Me: where are you now?

Wife: just now reached Chennai.

I will call you once I boarded the Bangalore bus.


She was calling me at 12.00 a.m
Informing me, that she caught the bus to Bangalore.
" I will be there at 06.00 pm

She was came and picked up .

We reached the home.

Me: is anything happened dear!

Wife: nothing , it's a flop show again!

Me: why?

Wife: he was sleeping

Me: then why not picking up my calls.

Wife: i put it in silent mode ! During sleep, due to tiredness, I woke up around 9:40 am only , and seeing the bus was inch by inch moving.

Me: then WhatsApp!

Wife: rest only!

( She was gone inside the bathroom and refreshing herself and cam outside and wearing the nighty without any inner wear.

She was seeing me.

Me: where is the balance half vodka bottle dear.

Wife: I won't drink now?

Me: iam asking you , where it is?

Wife: you can search

Me: you naughty, you are taking the bottle with you?

Wife: what's wrong in it!

Me: you are not behaving normal after taking it.

Wife: hmmm, I know, so I can't take it .

It's in the hand bag only.

You don't think suspicious, he was not seeing me,

I was sitting near his head, he was sleeping lying on his back and iam lost my balance , my left side boobs was crushed on his face.
That time also not showing any reaction.

He was an gentleman!!!!.
Me: like Jitendra Sharma telling! He was not having balls.


Wife: balls!? You people know about his!!!!!

Me: don't praise him , Jitendra Sharma was ready to come at any time for you, today , it's going to miss or hit?

Wife: shut up!

Me: come on dear,

Wife: iam not in mood to see anymore disappointment.

Me: ok! Let's celebrate with vodka.

Wife: you wants me to drink!
( She took the bottle and gulped it)

Me: good Nisha, good night .

Wife: because of you only iam getting hurts.

Me: no dear!

In the middle of that, our door getting knocked from outside and then knocking on the window door.

She was in complete shock.

I just gone to the window and slightly open.
It was him" he commented " what you are doing inside " iam waiting for you outside"


Me: don't make noise, go from here!

Jitendra Sharma: I will not create any problem, come on bitch, just come here.

Me: it's too risky for us

Jitendra Sharma: I will go from here immediately, please come here bhabhi.

( She was already getting up from the bed, )

Jitendra Sharma: iam not doing anything wrong to you, you can believe me, just i want to see you babe, don't disappoint me

( She was untied the knot for him, )

Jitendra Sharma: come on beauty, it's nice to see you rich boobs for the first time in life.

Come on beauty , please little forward to this place.

I was standing inbetween them.


Jitendra Sharma: it's good ,let me feel your soft flesh,( he was putting his hands under his shorts and took it out,

It's a muscular dick , she was not getting his dick view due to my presence.

Me: it's too much you bastard, put it back inside your shorts.

Jitendra Sharma: bhaiya, she was ready to come this side, why you are standing here.
.
Me: putting your dick inside first,

Jitendra Sharma: ok Saab, please allow her to come to my side.
( He was pleasing and fully convinced her, she was seeing me as her obstacle.)

Jitendra Sharma: hai, saab, it's my pleasure to see her.

Me: Nisha, just coverup your body
( She was hearing my voice, she was knowing her state, she tied her nighty knot around her waist and sat back on the bed.


Jitendra Sharma: come on bitch, better to come to my side, otherwise I will make noise, then it's trouble for you.

Me: don't threatening me!

Jitendra Sharma: iam seeing for her face, come on bitch, it's just a moment, i don't disturb you here after.

Come on !

( She was getting up and came to the window side, his eyes are blushing with lust,

He was inserted his hands inside the window bar.

He was caught her night knot and pulling her, her nighty was came from her body to his hand.

She was standing stark naked right infront of him, his face was filled with greedy and he was taking photos of her body with his eyes...

She was now under the control of him.

She was still making some distance.

He was inserted his hand and caught her hand and pulling her to the window and feeling her big melons, she was rubbing her clitoris

( Her disappointed journey with her uncle was now going to get satisfied with construction workers, she was seeing me.)

I just sitting back at the bedroom.
.
She was feeding her nipples to him!!!

She was loosing her chastity to him.

He was easily getting her!

He was sucking her nipples.

I just getting up and seeing the most shocking part, she was holding his dick in her hand.

There was no sound from both of them.

He was seeing me and her hand was leaving his dick.

I just break their bond.

It's enough bhaiya!

Go and sleep!.

Jitendra Sharma: bhaiya! please one time opened the door.

Me: its enough for you bastard!

Jitendra Sharma: hey ,


( I just closed the window and seeing her boobs was smelling odour due to pan masala .

I just pushing her to bathroom and cleaning herself and took her back to the bedroom and she was still in trance.

Me: what happened?

Wife: i have lost my character!

Me: it's small things

Wife: no, it's a big thing.

Me:your disappointment allowed him to succeed in getting you , but not fully.

Wife: it's done, what fully or half.


Me: you are not in position, next thing sure he will mount you from outside.
[+] 2 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 14-07-2026, 10:28 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)