wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#7
I want her today " is the most turning point in her life".

She was looking like sex goddess and we came down and took our bike and i took her to famous garden park in the heart of the city.

When I parked the bike and we are getting inside, her eyes are seeing the couples in and around and they are casually smooching in the open garden.

Iam searching for a place and we sit together.

Wife: they are not at all getting shy here!

Me: why you think like that! They are enjoying their life.

Wife: hmmm!

Me: see them!

( I was seeing her saree was displaced due to wind, her navel was exposed, all are busy in their activities.

I just showing her! She was seeing me, but not correct her dress! It's a big positive sign from my conservative wife.

I just seeing her eyes and come close to her face, it's a inch gap between our lips,i just placed my lips over her lips and it's getting locked , she was resisting little bit by pushing my chest, but she was responding to me and sucking me as well

When I broke the lips and she was seeing in and around.

Me::it's a bold move Nisha!

Wife: hmmm, you naughty, you done this with bold!

Me: is anyone seeing

Wife: hmmm, no! All are busy in their own business here!

Me: the same thing was at Goa also, so many girls are roaming in bikini, no one seeing you!

Wife: hmmm! No one seeing means! I have to do ! Correct!

Me: yes Nisha, it's a going to be a memorable tour!

Wife: hmmm!

Me: ok get up!

( I took her some deep inside the garden, where the crowds are less , but couples are randomly available behind the bushes, when we are passing over one couple, a girl was literally on sitting on his lap by facing him!

She was seeing it and seeing me.


I just looking for our place.

Once we sat! Iam again liplocked her with somuch passion this time, she was totally free now,

My hands are coming all the way to her boobs and my fingers are busy in unbuttoned her blouse buttons.

She was just stopped the liplock and iam seeing her eyes with full of variety of expression.

I just unbuttoned two more, she was seeing in and around and took it outside of her bra.

Wife: what you are making me to do!

Me: just feel the breeze on your big boobs.

I was just tried to lying over her lap and ask her to bending her front body!

It's perfect her nipples was getting inside my mouth, she was caressing my head and she was seeing in and around, as it's safe for her, she was not showing any resistance.

Atlast iam getting up from her lap and she was putting back her boobs inside her bra and buttoning her blouse, at that time, one couple was passing us, she was hiding her deep cleavage inside her saree.

The guy was literally seen her.

She was feeling guilty and getting up from there.

Me: it's too bold Nisha! You allowed everything.

Wife: if iam late, surely we will get caught by him.

Me: he won't caught us, he also going to do the things.

Wife: it's hard for me now!

Me: ok then! We will move from here.

Wife: yes

( Once she said yes, iam getting little bit disappointed, but it's enough for me, she was now bold to do the things)


We reached the crowded area and eating ice cream, after that I took her to the same cafeteria, she was seeing me and standing there for a minute, then getting inside.

Waiter: what's your order!

Me: two chicken briyani!

Waiter: soft drinks!

Wife: iam not asking you now! Just bring the briyani first...

Waiter::sorry madam.

Wife: one time , iam taken, now iam degrading myself in a single day

Me: why you think like that! Because of that only you little open up from your conservative type

( Waiter served the briyani to us).

Me: just bring one bottle for her

Waiter: ok sir!

Wife: no need dear!

Waiter: sir!

Me: just bring it for her!

( He was came with bottle and open it and pouring in the glass ? and gave it to her, she was seeing him, took the glass and take a sip).

Wife: it's ok for me, please close the bottle ( she was straight away telling to waiter).

Me: ok ! Please bring the bill!

Waiter: what about the balance sir!

Me: just parcel it and gave it to me.


Once I paid the bill.

When I started my bike and we reached house.


Chapter 1: wife's adventures in balcony

She was getting inside the house in drowsy mode and undressing herself and she was in her bra and panty, her hand took the new type nighty and wearing it!


Me::it's nice to see you in this!!!!

Wife: you want me to take vodka and taking the details from my mind.

Me: no , not like that.

Wife: so I take half only!

You can ask any questions, i will give answer.

Me: i don't want to ask questions.

Shall we go to the kitchen

Wife: for what!
You are doing adventures with my body.

Me: you like it or not!

Wife: yes I like it, it's giving different feelings and pleasure.

Me: hmmm! Shall we go

Wife: hmmm
you are degrading me to low level.

Me: it's ok means you do!

Wife: hmmmmmm

Me: what about the poor construction guys!

Wife: I don't know them at all.

Me : they are too busy in their work, they are not bothering about you.

Wife: ( I just put a strike on her mind) you mean, they are not bothering about me!

Me: yes! It's true! If you are initiating also they are not cross the boundary line.

Wife: hmmm! They are just poor guys

Wife: hmmm!

We are passing the hall and came to the kitchen window and she was seeing outside, it's full of darkness, she was uplifting her nighty of the back portion and bending down for me to entering inside her.

I just positioned my dick, lowering down her panty to her knees, she was pushing down and her panty falls down, and entered inside.

She was little bit up her front body and it's hard for them see her clearly from that much distance.

I just moving her nighty portion further up and unhooked her bra straps.

She was seeing me by turning her head.

I just stopped my movement.


Shall we go to balcony,

She was agreed for that,




Once I opened the door and I was standing on her left side and she was seeing the construction workers, there was no one outside.

It's full of darkness , no one seen for our site.

Only the watchman was sitting outside on chair at the entrance of our flat!


I just signalled her to untied the knot again and she was untied the knot and her right hand was just pushing her nighty towards my side.

It's clear , my left hand was just touching her boobs,

She was spreading her legs and I seen her own hand was removing her right hand side nighty without my concern.

Me: come on Nisha! It's better view !

Why are you giving trouble to your body to keep your boobs hanging, just lowering down and place it on the balcony wall.

She was putting her forearms on both side on the balcony wall and placed her heavy melons just on the wall.

I just came to her back side and uplifting her nighty and she was looking back at me,
I positioned correctly on her entrance, she was in perfect position to entering inside her.

I just getting inside her and i feeling her warm juices was hitting my dick head, i just hold her hip, my dick was moving in and out her in rhythm.

She was uplifting her front body and turned her head to see me, she was biting her lips uncontrollable,

She was not at all moaning, but her pussy was exploding it's orgasm after orgasm.


Me: come on Nisha, see there! One man was coming outside now!.

She was getting shocked, i just paused my movement , and but she was not hiding her naked boobs on the wall, it's not possible to see clearly, her forearm was also placed in support near her big melons,

The only chance, if they came some what near to our flat!.

But for our shock!

He was waving his hands, his cellphone display was moving up and down.

Iam in complete shock!

She was standing like a statue.

Without making any noise.

For our shock again! He was coming to the road and came near our flat boundary wall.

He was climbing on the wall!

I just took my dick outside of her pussy.


It's a sureshot for him! She was just hiding it!

When he jumped inside the wall.

I just pushing her to the hall and locked the door.

We are standing near the door and she was gone to the bedroom, and seeing by opening the windows.

I signalled her to closed the door.

We slept that night.


When I woke up in the morning and I came to the balcony again and seeing the workers are busy, i found a piece of paper rolling over a stone.

I took it in my hand and opened " it's name returned Jitendra Sharma, and his phone number"

I just dialled his number and speaking through phone.

Iam seeing a person was took his phone and speaking,

He noticed me, I noticed him.

Jitendra Sharma: hi
I don't tamil and kannada bhaiya , English little bit.

You want to see me with your wife, nice randi, she was having bada size boobs!
I seen her!

Surely I will come for her, in your presence or in your absence.

She was going to be my bitch, till iam available here up to this construction work finished.

Me: it's not possible, just shut up you bastard!

Jitendra Sharma: you saala! Calling me bastard, if you have balls, keep her tonight in the same balcony, I will tear her pussy.

Me: don't make nuisance!

Jitendra Sharma: who making nuisance! Is she was doing good things, we are searching for a randi! But she was right infront of us.


Me: don't speak to much!

Jitendra Sharma: I will surely come for her tonight!

( Once I cuts the call)



















I want her today " is the most turning point in her life".

She was looking like sex goddess and we came down and took our bike and i took her to famous garden park in the heart of the city.

When I parked the bike and we are getting inside, her eyes are seeing the couples in and around and they are casually smooching in the open garden.

Iam searching for a place and we sit together.

Wife: they are not at all getting shy here!

Me: why you think like that! They are enjoying their life.

Wife: hmmm!

Me: see them!

( I was seeing her saree was displaced due to wind, her navel was exposed, all are busy in their activities.

I just showing her! She was seeing me, but not correct her dress! It's a big positive sign from my conservative wife.

I just seeing her eyes and come close to her face, it's a inch gap between our lips,i just placed my lips over her lips and it's getting locked , she was resisting little bit by pushing my chest, but she was responding to me and sucking me as well

When I broke the lips and she was seeing in and around.

Me::it's a bold move Nisha!

Wife: hmmm, you naughty, you done this with bold!

Me: is anyone seeing

Wife: hmmm, no! All are busy in their own business here!

Me: the same thing was at Goa also, so many girls are roaming in bikini, no one seeing you!

Wife: hmmm! No one seeing means! I have to do ! Correct!

Me: yes Nisha, it's a going to be a memorable tour!

Wife: hmmm!

Me: ok get up!

( I took her some deep inside the garden, where the crowds are less , but couples are randomly available behind the bushes, when we are passing over one couple, a girl was literally on sitting on his lap by facing him!

She was seeing it and seeing me.


I just looking for our place.

Once we sat! Iam again liplocked her with somuch passion this time, she was totally free now,

My hands are coming all the way to her boobs and my fingers are busy in unbuttoned her blouse buttons.

She was just stopped the liplock and iam seeing her eyes with full of variety of expression.

I just unbuttoned two more, she was seeing in and around and took it outside of her bra.

Wife: what you are making me to do!

Me: just feel the breeze on your big boobs.

I was just tried to lying over her lap and ask her to bending her front body!

It's perfect her nipples was getting inside my mouth, she was caressing my head and she was seeing in and around, as it's safe for her, she was not showing any resistance.

Atlast iam getting up from her lap and she was putting back her boobs inside her bra and buttoning her blouse, at that time, one couple was passing us, she was hiding her deep cleavage inside her saree.

The guy was literally seen her.

She was feeling guilty and getting up from there.

Me: it's too bold Nisha! You allowed everything.

Wife: if iam late, surely we will get caught by him.

Me: he won't caught us, he also going to do the things.

Wife: it's hard for me now!

Me: ok then! We will move from here.

Wife: yes

( Once she said yes, iam getting little bit disappointed, but it's enough for me, she was now bold to do the things)


We reached the crowded area and eating ice cream, after that I took her to the same cafeteria, she was seeing me and standing there for a minute, then getting inside.

Waiter: what's your order!

Me: two chicken briyani!

Waiter: soft drinks!

Wife: iam not asking you now! Just bring the briyani first...

Waiter::sorry madam.

Wife: one time , iam taken, now iam degrading myself in a single day

Me: why you think like that! Because of that only you little open up from your conservative type

( Waiter served the briyani to us).

Me: just bring one bottle for her

Waiter: ok sir!

Wife: no need dear!

Waiter: sir!

Me: just bring it for her!

( He was came with bottle and open it and pouring in the glass ? and gave it to her, she was seeing him, took the glass and take a sip).

Wife: it's ok for me, please close the bottle ( she was straight away telling to waiter).

Me: ok ! Please bring the bill!

Waiter: what about the balance sir!

Me: just parcel it and gave it to me.


Once I paid the bill.

When I started my bike and we reached house.


Wife's adventures in balcony

She was getting inside the house in drowsy mode and undressing herself and she was in her bra and panty, her hand took the new type nighty and wearing it!


Me::it's nice to see you in this!!!!

Wife: you want me to take vodka and taking the details from my mind.

Me: no , not like that.

Wife: so I take half only!

You can ask any questions, i will give answer.

Me: i don't want to ask questions.

Shall we go to the kitchen

Wife: for what!
You are doing adventures with my body.

Me: you like it or not!

Wife: yes I like it, it's giving different feelings and pleasure.

Me: hmmm! Shall we go

Wife: hmmm
you are degrading me to low level.

Me: it's ok means you do!

Wife: hmmmmmm

Me: what about the poor construction guys!

Wife: I don't know them at all.

Me : they are too busy in their work, they are not bothering about you.

Wife: ( I just put a strike on her mind) you mean, they are not bothering about me!

Me: yes! It's true! If you are initiating also they are not cross the boundary line.

Wife: hmmm! They are just poor guys

Wife: hmmm!

We are passing the hall and came to the kitchen window and she was seeing outside, it's full of darkness, she was uplifting her nighty of the back portion and bending down for me to entering inside her.

I just positioned my dick, lowering down her panty to her knees, she was pushing down and her panty falls down, and entered inside.

She was little bit up her front body and it's hard for them see her clearly from that much distance.

I just moving her nighty portion further up and unhooked her bra straps.

She was seeing me by turning her head.

I just stopped my movement.


Shall we go to balcony,

She was agreed for that,




Once I opened the door and I was standing on her left side and she was seeing the construction workers, there was no one outside.

It's full of darkness , no one seen for our site.

Only the watchman was sitting outside on chair at the entrance of our flat!


I just signalled her to untied the knot again and she was untied the knot and her right hand was just pushing her nighty towards my side.

It's clear , my left hand was just touching her boobs,

She was spreading her legs and I seen her own hand was removing her right hand side nighty without my concern.

Me: come on Nisha! It's better view !

Why are you giving trouble to your body to keep your boobs hanging, just lowering down and place it on the balcony wall.

She was putting her forearms on both side on the balcony wall and placed her heavy melons just on the wall.

I just came to her back side and uplifting her nighty and she was looking back at me,
I positioned correctly on her entrance, she was in perfect position to entering inside her.

I just getting inside her and i feeling her warm juices was hitting my dick head, i just hold her hip, my dick was moving in and out her in rhythm.

She was uplifting her front body and turned her head to see me, she was biting her lips uncontrollable,

She was not at all moaning, but her pussy was exploding it's orgasm after orgasm.


Me: come on Nisha, see there! One man was coming outside now!.

She was getting shocked, i just paused my movement , and but she was not hiding her naked boobs on the wall, it's not possible to see clearly, her forearm was also placed in support near her big melons,

The only chance, if they came some what near to our flat!.

But for our shock!

He was waving his hands, his cellphone display was moving up and down.

Iam in complete shock!

She was standing like a statue.

Without making any noise.

For our shock again! He was coming to the road and came near our flat boundary wall.

He was climbing on the wall!

I just took my dick outside of her pussy.


It's a sureshot for him! She was just hiding it!

When he jumped inside the wall.

I just pushing her to the hall and locked the door.

We are standing near the door and she was gone to the bedroom, and seeing by opening the windows.

I signalled her to closed the door.

We slept that night.


When I woke up in the morning and I came to the balcony again and seeing the workers are busy, i found a piece of paper rolling over a stone.

I took it in my hand and opened " it's name returned Jitendra Sharma, and his phone number"

I just dialled his number and speaking through phone.

Iam seeing a person was took his phone and speaking,

He noticed me, I noticed him.

Jitendra Sharma: hi
I don't tamil and kannada bhaiya , English little bit.

You want to see me with your wife, nice randi, she was having bada size boobs!
I seen her!

Surely I will come for her, in your presence or in your absence.

She was going to be my bitch, till iam available here up to this construction work finished.

Me: it's not possible, just shut up you bastard!

Jitendra Sharma: you saala! Calling me bastard, if you have balls, keep her tonight in the same balcony, I will tear her pussy.

Me: don't make nuisance!

Jitendra Sharma: who making nuisance! Is she was doing good things, we are searching for a randi! But she was right infront of us.


Me: don't speak to much!

Jitendra Sharma: I will surely come for her tonight!

( Once I cuts the call)
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 14-07-2026, 08:06 PM



Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)