14-07-2026, 06:40 PM
Me: it's nice to hear from your mouth.
Wife: hmmm.
( I just getting up and wearing my dress and ready to go outside.
Wife: where you are going.
Me: going to tea shop.
Wife: it's the big fault of all men! Once they getting what they want simply going then.
Me: to ease out my pressure.
Wife : what pressure you are having now.
Me: i feel low!.
Wife: don't feel low, you are my husband first!
Me: hmmmm! But he was big!
Wife: sorry sorry, don't speak about him! It's irritating.
Me: ok ! Wait ! I will come after take tea!.
Wife: sorry dear.
Me::ok I will return on time.
( She was letting me go.
I came outside and took my bike and seeing the construction workers!.
I just started my bike and gone to mobile shop and purchased new sim and put it on my phone.
.sending message to her uncle " hi " it's big surprise for you to take my wife ".
I just sending the message and waiting for his reply.
No reply from him .
I just take tea in tea shop and buffing a cigarette ?.
When I see my phone once again.
There was no reply from him.
Iits not having time to convince him, whether he will accept my proposal.
But in my mind " what he will think about me , if he was a gentle person " any how I just initiated the process.
I came to house, she opened the door for me.
I just getting inside the house and she was preparing lunch for us.
I just going to her and she was seeing me.
I just lifting her nighty up and massage her big buttocks from back side.
Me: it's also looking big for you.
Wife: so what!.
Me:it's hard for me dear
Wife : you are looking different from yesterday.Anytging happened to you
Me: no
Wife: then!
Me: nothing, go and take rest.
I took my mobile and seeing his reply
Her uncle: whos that! Why i have to take your wife" iam not having time to do this things
Me: ok sir! But I want you to come "GOA" I will make tickets for you and staying also I will take care.
All I need is your presence sir!
It's going to be an memorable journey for you , if you accept it!
Her uncle: it's ok for me( he was getting convinced after knowing the place)
Who are you first! How I will believe you! Then next question why you choose me!
Who was giving my number.
Me: don't do research sir!
Her uncle: how I will believe you
Me: wait sir! You can send your name and age, I will book tickets for e
Her uncle: you don't know my name really?
Me: yes sir! Just I tried two three numbers in fluke,
You only replied first sir.
Her uncle: ok note my name is durai and my age is 37
Me : ok sir wait a minute
i will make tickets for you in train and in hotel.
sir, now iam sending you tickers for you
sir, all i want you to give her maximum pleasure!.
her uncle: is she knowing about this, its a surprise gift for her.
iam not open up regarding this to her.
her uncle: young chick! is it possible for you to turn her.
me: i will try my best!
you wont get disappointment.
her uncle: ok bhaiya! dont worry! i will be there for you.
me: thanks sir.
after that iam also slept and when i woke up and she was in the hall.
me: hey baby! shall we go outing .
wife: hmmm.
( we are getting ready , she was wearing black colour blouse wity red clour saree.
Wife: hmmm.
( I just getting up and wearing my dress and ready to go outside.
Wife: where you are going.
Me: going to tea shop.
Wife: it's the big fault of all men! Once they getting what they want simply going then.
Me: to ease out my pressure.
Wife : what pressure you are having now.
Me: i feel low!.
Wife: don't feel low, you are my husband first!
Me: hmmmm! But he was big!
Wife: sorry sorry, don't speak about him! It's irritating.
Me: ok ! Wait ! I will come after take tea!.
Wife: sorry dear.
Me::ok I will return on time.
( She was letting me go.
I came outside and took my bike and seeing the construction workers!.
I just started my bike and gone to mobile shop and purchased new sim and put it on my phone.
.sending message to her uncle " hi " it's big surprise for you to take my wife ".
I just sending the message and waiting for his reply.
No reply from him .
I just take tea in tea shop and buffing a cigarette ?.
When I see my phone once again.
There was no reply from him.
Iits not having time to convince him, whether he will accept my proposal.
But in my mind " what he will think about me , if he was a gentle person " any how I just initiated the process.
I came to house, she opened the door for me.
I just getting inside the house and she was preparing lunch for us.
I just going to her and she was seeing me.
I just lifting her nighty up and massage her big buttocks from back side.
Me: it's also looking big for you.
Wife: so what!.
Me:it's hard for me dear
Wife : you are looking different from yesterday.Anytging happened to you
Me: no
Wife: then!
Me: nothing, go and take rest.
I took my mobile and seeing his reply
Her uncle: whos that! Why i have to take your wife" iam not having time to do this things
Me: ok sir! But I want you to come "GOA" I will make tickets for you and staying also I will take care.
All I need is your presence sir!
It's going to be an memorable journey for you , if you accept it!
Her uncle: it's ok for me( he was getting convinced after knowing the place)
Who are you first! How I will believe you! Then next question why you choose me!
Who was giving my number.
Me: don't do research sir!
Her uncle: how I will believe you
Me: wait sir! You can send your name and age, I will book tickets for e
Her uncle: you don't know my name really?
Me: yes sir! Just I tried two three numbers in fluke,
You only replied first sir.
Her uncle: ok note my name is durai and my age is 37
Me : ok sir wait a minute
i will make tickets for you in train and in hotel.
sir, now iam sending you tickers for you
sir, all i want you to give her maximum pleasure!.
her uncle: is she knowing about this, its a surprise gift for her.
iam not open up regarding this to her.
her uncle: young chick! is it possible for you to turn her.
me: i will try my best!
you wont get disappointment.
her uncle: ok bhaiya! dont worry! i will be there for you.
me: thanks sir.
after that iam also slept and when i woke up and she was in the hall.
me: hey baby! shall we go outing .
wife: hmmm.
( we are getting ready , she was wearing black colour blouse wity red clour saree.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)