14-07-2026, 05:43 PM
Me: it's nice to hear from your mouth.
Wife: hmmm.
( I just getting up and wearing my dress and ready to go outside.
Wife: where you are going.
Me: going to tea shop.
Wife: it's the big fault of all men! Once they getting what they want simply going then.
Me: to ease out my pressure.
Wife : what pressure you are having now.
Me: i feel low!.
Wife: don't feel low, you are my husband first!
Me: hmmmm! But he was big!
Wife: sorry sorry, don't speak about him! It's irritating.
Me: ok ! Wait ! I will come after take tea!.
I took my bike and came outside and passing the the construction workers area, they are still busy in their work.
I reached a mobile shop, i purchased a new sim card for me and put it in my mobile.
I just sending " Hi" message to her uncle and waiting for him to reply.
After that I took tea at the corner shop !
Once I reached the home and getting inside.
We are taking our lunch.
She was gone to sleeping mode.
I just took my mobile and sending " HI message again to him"
But this time he replied " whos that!
Me: i need one help from you!
Her uncle: iam not in a position to help you bhai
Wife: sorry dear.
Me::ok I will return on time.
( She was letting me go.
I came outside and took my bike and seeing the construction workers!.
I just started my bike and gone to mobile shop and purchased new sim and put it on my phone.
.sending message to her uncle " hi " it's big surprise for you to take my wife ".
I just sending the message and waiting for his reply.
No reply from him .
I just take tea in tea shop and buffing a cigarette ?.
When I see my phone once again.
There was no reply from him.
Iits not having time to convince him, whether he will accept my proposal.
But in my mind " what he will think about me , if he was a gentle person " any how I just initiated the process.
I came to house, she opened the door for me.
I just getting inside the house and she was preparing lunch for us.
I just going to her and she was seeing me.
I just lifting her nighty up and massage her big buttocks from back side.
Me: it's also looking big for you.
Wife: so what!.
Me:it's hard for me dear
Wife : you are looking different from yesterday.Anytging happened to you
Me: no
Wife: then!
Me: okn
s
Wife: hmmm.
( I just getting up and wearing my dress and ready to go outside.
Wife: where you are going.
Me: going to tea shop.
Wife: it's the big fault of all men! Once they getting what they want simply going then.
Me: to ease out my pressure.
Wife : what pressure you are having now.
Me: i feel low!.
Wife: don't feel low, you are my husband first!
Me: hmmmm! But he was big!
Wife: sorry sorry, don't speak about him! It's irritating.
Me: ok ! Wait ! I will come after take tea!.
I took my bike and came outside and passing the the construction workers area, they are still busy in their work.
I reached a mobile shop, i purchased a new sim card for me and put it in my mobile.
I just sending " Hi" message to her uncle and waiting for him to reply.
After that I took tea at the corner shop !
Once I reached the home and getting inside.
We are taking our lunch.
She was gone to sleeping mode.
I just took my mobile and sending " HI message again to him"
But this time he replied " whos that!
Me: i need one help from you!
Her uncle: iam not in a position to help you bhai
Wife: sorry dear.
Me::ok I will return on time.
( She was letting me go.
I came outside and took my bike and seeing the construction workers!.
I just started my bike and gone to mobile shop and purchased new sim and put it on my phone.
.sending message to her uncle " hi " it's big surprise for you to take my wife ".
I just sending the message and waiting for his reply.
No reply from him .
I just take tea in tea shop and buffing a cigarette ?.
When I see my phone once again.
There was no reply from him.
Iits not having time to convince him, whether he will accept my proposal.
But in my mind " what he will think about me , if he was a gentle person " any how I just initiated the process.
I came to house, she opened the door for me.
I just getting inside the house and she was preparing lunch for us.
I just going to her and she was seeing me.
I just lifting her nighty up and massage her big buttocks from back side.
Me: it's also looking big for you.
Wife: so what!.
Me:it's hard for me dear
Wife : you are looking different from yesterday.Anytging happened to you
Me: no
Wife: then!
Me: okn
s


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)