14-07-2026, 05:30 PM
I just cuddles her voluptuous body and slept.
When I woke up in the morning.
She was still in deep sleep with bikini.
I just opened the balcony and sitting on the chair facing roadside.
I took her mobile and seeing her WhatsApp chat, nothing found suspicious.
I gone back to her and lying next to her, she was slowly came back to the sense and seeing her body and she was hiding her beauty.
Wife: what happened dear!
Me: nothing
Wife: iam not knowing what happened after I take vodka.
Me: you finished two bottles last night.
Wife: sorry dear! Iam done mistake, you only told it's a soda.
Me: hmmm, ok for me,
Wife: what happened! Anything iam told without sense?
What iam told to you?
Me: nothing dear.
Wife: hey please tell me, what iam done, iam totally unaware of that, fully blank..
Me : come on you beauty!
Wife: iam speaking anything bad?
Me: nothing dear!
Wife: no, something happened
Me: nothing dear
Go and prepare tea for me.
Me::you are looking like a bikini model ,
Wife: you are teasing me! Iam a shy girl
Me: shy girl!!!!!
Wife: something iam telling to you!
Please don't misunderstand me.
Me: nothing
Wife: ok!
Me: let's go and prepare tea like this in kitchen.
Wife: what you are telling
Me: it's you and me only in the house.
Wife: hey really , iam not kind of girl
Me: ok, it's your wish
Wife: why you gave the drinks you tell first
Me:but iam telling you don't change the topic.
Wife: hmmm! You want me to be like this
Me: yes, but iam telling you thanks for taking without any doubt and thanks to vodka for seeing my wife like this.
Wife: hey, don't make me shy again!
( She was gone to the kitchen and preparing tea, I just gone to the kitchen and hugged her from back and took the boobs out of her bra cups and massage it , she was stopped.
I just make her front body bend towards the stove and she was spreading her legs apart and i guided my dick inside her and giving some strokes and I just increased my phase and giving my cumshots inside her pussy and left her in kitchen.
She was seeing me walking back towards the hall.
She was taking two tea cups and came to hall, she was still having the big melons outside of her bra cups and her pussy was still ejaculate my semen.
She was taking tea,
Me: how you changed like this Nisha
Wife: what?
Me: yesterday you are not showing, now you are showing.
Wife: it's my duty to fulfill my husband orders.
Me: ok, then don't wear anything
Wife: ok for me to do it for you only.
Me: ( iam in real shock) then why waiting dear.
Wife: hey , something happened yesterday night.
Me: nothing, dear, i want to see your wildness hide inside you for the past ten months.
Wife: you are speaking this much bold with me before. Hey please i don't want to loose my character infront you.
Me: nothing dear. You can go ahead.
Wife: anything i open up yesterday night.
Me: nothing dear, iam only open up desires to you.
Wife: iam not knowing what happened yesterday.
Me: i planned to celebrate our wedding anniversary in Goa .you agreed for that.
Wife: no dear, my parents won't allow
Me: now you are married to me.
Wife: then how i will tell to my parents, we are going to celebrate our first wedding anniversary in goa.
Me: you can tell lie, tell them we are planning to go to coorg.
Wife: it's necessary for us to go to Goa .
Me: hmmm necessary for me , necessary for you also.
Wife: hmmm! You are nicely convincing me nowadays.
Me: why can't you save this dress for our trip.
Wife: it's too kinky, how can I .
Me: ok ok.
But yesterday night you agreed to wear it on open beach
Wife: shit!!!!!! How can i. No chance for it.
Whatever you want tell to me , i will do anything for you in inside the four walls.
Me: ok ok don't get angry.
Wife: iam not a bad girl to do!
( She was having bad mind inside her, i don't know how to bring it outside further).
Me: ok ok cool down!
Wife: she was seeing my eyes and came close to me" iam done any mistakes means please forgive me".
Me: not commit any mistake, till now dear.
I won't take it serious if you commit mistake
( She was seeing me again).
Wife: it's tough to handle dear, please understand , iam in full control .
Me: don't control your inner feelings, better feel to express it.
I won't take it in mind!.
Wife: surely something iam telling to you last night.
Please tell to me! If you are really loving me..
Me: no problem dear, leave it!!!!!
Wife: no , you are hurting inside.
: it's already opened i think, better to confess with sense now.
It's my fault to see my uncle.
Me: what???????
Wife: yes!!!!! It's my fault , don't take it serious, iam done mistake without knowing the things.
Iam correct:
Me: I accept your confess, iam thinking about your loyalty, you are directly confess to me.
Wife: that's without my sense, i opened my mouth.
Don't think bad about me, iam still loyal to you.
I will do whatever for you hereafter.
Me: but in your heart, he was having his place in small point.
Wife: it's not at all good( she was weeping).
Me: don't cry! I don't make it serious.
Wife: he was not in my heart! In my mind only . Don't think wrong about me.
Me: ok i understand, but it's hard for you to erase his memories
Wife: how i will tell
Me: ok! Let's answer me frankly.
Wife: dear! Please
Me: ok! First allow me to speak! If you like him now also, i give only one chance for you.
Wife: what do you want
Me: tell me
Wife: sorry dear
Me: I don't mind , tell me
Wife: sorry
Me: I want you to speak frankly.
Wife: hmmm,
Me: you are still in love?
Tell yes or no
Wife: ( seeing me and silent)
Me: no problem for me
Wife: hmmm( she nodded her head, i got shocked very much).
Me: that's good babe!
Wife : please dear stop the conversation, iam loosing my loyalty and character
Me: ( you already loose the loyalty) ok.
( I just stopped the conversation and came to the balcony portion, i just opened the door,
She was running back to bedroom.)
Iam sitting there for more time!.
She was weeping inside bedroom.
I just wait for her to calm down.
She was came to the balcony by wearing nighty and sitting beside me.
There was absolutely pin drop silence between us.
Wife: sorry dear! Iam not done any mistake in the past , except mastrubating by thinking him.
Me: ok i understand!
Wife: please accept me!
Me: ok! Iam accept you ! But think about our wedding anniversary in Goa .
Wife: hmmm! Ok( she was having no other chance to hide her mistake, she accepted my proposal).
Me: ok, that's good!
Wife: why you done this to me dear! Tell me , iam giving my pure love to you only.
Me::just i want to see you modern ! I want to break your conservative, shy type.
Wife::hmmm! You want me to wear modern dress for you.
Me: yes!
Wife: don't think bad about me.
Me: he was having big dick ?
Compared to me! You are telling to me yesterday
Wife: sorry dear! I am speaking all this without sense.
Don't feel , iam fully yours
Me: ok! But
Wife: please please please please, don't remind me the things , i want to forget.
He was the biggest?
You are praising yesterday
Wife: sorry sorry.
Me: ok!
I just getting up from the chair and came inside the bedroom.
She was following me like a dog, she was now not able to speak against me.
Wife: sorry.
Me: you want anything
Wife::don't want dear
Me: i want to celebrate our wedding anniversary in a different manner, please co-operate, follow my orders.
Wife: I will obey to you dear.
Me: ok!
I just lying on the bed and she waiting for me to continue conversation.
Iam not in mood to continue.
She was getting up and gone to the kitchen.
Iam getting up after some time and gone back to her and seeing the kitchen windows are already in open condition, it's was giving view to the road side.
As the opposite side of our flat was empty.
And construction work was going on.
A lot of north indian people make tent ⛺ and doing construction work.
I just gone to the back side of her and hugged her.
She was signalling me , that windows are in open condition.
I just uplifting her back portion of nighty and untied the lacy panty and she was showing the naked buttocks to me.
I just spreading her big ass cheeks and placed my dick at the entrance.
She was turned her head and telling , what you are doing there".
I just entered inside her!
She was looking back and her hands was on the kitchen shelp.
She was lowering down her body and stand like in doggy style position.
I feeling her wetness,
I held her hip and further up her nighty up to her back, unhooked her straps and feeling those big boobs was shaking like ripened mangoes in the trees.
Come on Nisha, let's massage the big boobs.
She was turned her head and bitting her lips and I seen her first ever squirting.
She was seeing me and her one hand was holding her big boobs.
Me: come on, are you squirting think about him !
She was seeing me and her pussy was squirting again.
I just took out my dick and she was shaking her whole body and iam seeing her one hand was pinching her nipples.
She was squirting like anything.
She was in the same position.
I just seeing her state, she was totally changed in one day.
I came to her buttocks again and guiding my dick inside her, she was little bit up her body and iam seeing his big boobs was placed near stove!.
Her face was just seeing the roadside .
She was seeing me backside.
I just increased my rhythm, she was looking back and her upper body was straight to the window and she was literally showing the big boobs to the roadside.
Me: come on , show me the boobs to all like the aunty
( It's stimulate her feelings and i seen her finger was rubbing her clitoris and iam feeling her squirting ? ? splashing on the floor.
Me: he was big? Tell me now
Wife: shhhhh
Me: come on feel my bone.
Wife: it's too risk, I am in control.
Me: ok come on , adjust yourself to show to boobs to the roadside.
Wife: it's my fault to open up dear .
Iam feeling unsafe.
( I just seeing her eyes and she was not able to see my eyes and turned her head towards the road side,i just turned her face and liplocked her, I tried to uplifting her night fully.
Wife: please, I don't want
It's enough for me.
Me: It's my duty to fulfill your desires.
Wife: don't do anything wrong.
Me: ok
Wife: why you are diverting my mind
I just stopped her at kitchen and came back to the hall and seeing the roadside through balcony.
She was not coming outside for some time and I just gone to balcony and sitting and watching the poor construction workers are busy in their work.
She was came after a long time.
Wife: what you are doing to me!
Me: you enjoyed, i know you enjoyed.
Wife: yes I enjoyed, but why you are doing like this , it's too risk to do here.
Me: you are still mastrubating, I think.
Wife: what iam telling , what you are telling.
Me: see them, they are busy in their work! You are busy in your work.
Wife: ok , but please don't involve him.
Me: I want to meet your uncle
Wife: why? They are busy in Chennai..
Me: don't fear, nothing I will speak regarding this.
Wife: don't involve him first please.
Me:you are liked him!
Wife: sorry, sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.
I don't know what to do or what to tell.
Me: ok! Wedding anniversary celebration in Goa ok for you!
Wife: ok for me! Whatever you tell , I will do it for you but don't involve him at any place.
Me: ok! I want to see you in bikini dress on the wedding day in beach.
Wife: you are playing with mind! Why you behave like this, are you playing with my mind.
Me: not playing, just asking.
Wife: hmmmm
When I woke up in the morning.
She was still in deep sleep with bikini.
I just opened the balcony and sitting on the chair facing roadside.
I took her mobile and seeing her WhatsApp chat, nothing found suspicious.
I gone back to her and lying next to her, she was slowly came back to the sense and seeing her body and she was hiding her beauty.
Wife: what happened dear!
Me: nothing
Wife: iam not knowing what happened after I take vodka.
Me: you finished two bottles last night.
Wife: sorry dear! Iam done mistake, you only told it's a soda.
Me: hmmm, ok for me,
Wife: what happened! Anything iam told without sense?
What iam told to you?
Me: nothing dear.
Wife: hey please tell me, what iam done, iam totally unaware of that, fully blank..
Me : come on you beauty!
Wife: iam speaking anything bad?
Me: nothing dear!
Wife: no, something happened
Me: nothing dear
Go and prepare tea for me.
Me::you are looking like a bikini model ,
Wife: you are teasing me! Iam a shy girl
Me: shy girl!!!!!
Wife: something iam telling to you!
Please don't misunderstand me.
Me: nothing
Wife: ok!
Me: let's go and prepare tea like this in kitchen.
Wife: what you are telling
Me: it's you and me only in the house.
Wife: hey really , iam not kind of girl
Me: ok, it's your wish
Wife: why you gave the drinks you tell first
Me:but iam telling you don't change the topic.
Wife: hmmm! You want me to be like this
Me: yes, but iam telling you thanks for taking without any doubt and thanks to vodka for seeing my wife like this.
Wife: hey, don't make me shy again!
( She was gone to the kitchen and preparing tea, I just gone to the kitchen and hugged her from back and took the boobs out of her bra cups and massage it , she was stopped.
I just make her front body bend towards the stove and she was spreading her legs apart and i guided my dick inside her and giving some strokes and I just increased my phase and giving my cumshots inside her pussy and left her in kitchen.
She was seeing me walking back towards the hall.
She was taking two tea cups and came to hall, she was still having the big melons outside of her bra cups and her pussy was still ejaculate my semen.
She was taking tea,
Me: how you changed like this Nisha
Wife: what?
Me: yesterday you are not showing, now you are showing.
Wife: it's my duty to fulfill my husband orders.
Me: ok, then don't wear anything
Wife: ok for me to do it for you only.
Me: ( iam in real shock) then why waiting dear.
Wife: hey , something happened yesterday night.
Me: nothing, dear, i want to see your wildness hide inside you for the past ten months.
Wife: you are speaking this much bold with me before. Hey please i don't want to loose my character infront you.
Me: nothing dear. You can go ahead.
Wife: anything i open up yesterday night.
Me: nothing dear, iam only open up desires to you.
Wife: iam not knowing what happened yesterday.
Me: i planned to celebrate our wedding anniversary in Goa .you agreed for that.
Wife: no dear, my parents won't allow
Me: now you are married to me.
Wife: then how i will tell to my parents, we are going to celebrate our first wedding anniversary in goa.
Me: you can tell lie, tell them we are planning to go to coorg.
Wife: it's necessary for us to go to Goa .
Me: hmmm necessary for me , necessary for you also.
Wife: hmmm! You are nicely convincing me nowadays.
Me: why can't you save this dress for our trip.
Wife: it's too kinky, how can I .
Me: ok ok.
But yesterday night you agreed to wear it on open beach
Wife: shit!!!!!! How can i. No chance for it.
Whatever you want tell to me , i will do anything for you in inside the four walls.
Me: ok ok don't get angry.
Wife: iam not a bad girl to do!
( She was having bad mind inside her, i don't know how to bring it outside further).
Me: ok ok cool down!
Wife: she was seeing my eyes and came close to me" iam done any mistakes means please forgive me".
Me: not commit any mistake, till now dear.
I won't take it serious if you commit mistake
( She was seeing me again).
Wife: it's tough to handle dear, please understand , iam in full control .
Me: don't control your inner feelings, better feel to express it.
I won't take it in mind!.
Wife: surely something iam telling to you last night.
Please tell to me! If you are really loving me..
Me: no problem dear, leave it!!!!!
Wife: no , you are hurting inside.
: it's already opened i think, better to confess with sense now.
It's my fault to see my uncle.
Me: what???????
Wife: yes!!!!! It's my fault , don't take it serious, iam done mistake without knowing the things.
Iam correct:
Me: I accept your confess, iam thinking about your loyalty, you are directly confess to me.
Wife: that's without my sense, i opened my mouth.
Don't think bad about me, iam still loyal to you.
I will do whatever for you hereafter.
Me: but in your heart, he was having his place in small point.
Wife: it's not at all good( she was weeping).
Me: don't cry! I don't make it serious.
Wife: he was not in my heart! In my mind only . Don't think wrong about me.
Me: ok i understand, but it's hard for you to erase his memories
Wife: how i will tell
Me: ok! Let's answer me frankly.
Wife: dear! Please
Me: ok! First allow me to speak! If you like him now also, i give only one chance for you.
Wife: what do you want
Me: tell me
Wife: sorry dear
Me: I don't mind , tell me
Wife: sorry
Me: I want you to speak frankly.
Wife: hmmm,
Me: you are still in love?
Tell yes or no
Wife: ( seeing me and silent)
Me: no problem for me
Wife: hmmm( she nodded her head, i got shocked very much).
Me: that's good babe!
Wife : please dear stop the conversation, iam loosing my loyalty and character
Me: ( you already loose the loyalty) ok.
( I just stopped the conversation and came to the balcony portion, i just opened the door,
She was running back to bedroom.)
Iam sitting there for more time!.
She was weeping inside bedroom.
I just wait for her to calm down.
She was came to the balcony by wearing nighty and sitting beside me.
There was absolutely pin drop silence between us.
Wife: sorry dear! Iam not done any mistake in the past , except mastrubating by thinking him.
Me: ok i understand!
Wife: please accept me!
Me: ok! Iam accept you ! But think about our wedding anniversary in Goa .
Wife: hmmm! Ok( she was having no other chance to hide her mistake, she accepted my proposal).
Me: ok, that's good!
Wife: why you done this to me dear! Tell me , iam giving my pure love to you only.
Me::just i want to see you modern ! I want to break your conservative, shy type.
Wife::hmmm! You want me to wear modern dress for you.
Me: yes!
Wife: don't think bad about me.
Me: he was having big dick ?
Compared to me! You are telling to me yesterday
Wife: sorry dear! I am speaking all this without sense.
Don't feel , iam fully yours
Me: ok! But
Wife: please please please please, don't remind me the things , i want to forget.
He was the biggest?
You are praising yesterday
Wife: sorry sorry.
Me: ok!
I just getting up from the chair and came inside the bedroom.
She was following me like a dog, she was now not able to speak against me.
Wife: sorry.
Me: you want anything
Wife::don't want dear
Me: i want to celebrate our wedding anniversary in a different manner, please co-operate, follow my orders.
Wife: I will obey to you dear.
Me: ok!
I just lying on the bed and she waiting for me to continue conversation.
Iam not in mood to continue.
She was getting up and gone to the kitchen.
Iam getting up after some time and gone back to her and seeing the kitchen windows are already in open condition, it's was giving view to the road side.
As the opposite side of our flat was empty.
And construction work was going on.
A lot of north indian people make tent ⛺ and doing construction work.
I just gone to the back side of her and hugged her.
She was signalling me , that windows are in open condition.
I just uplifting her back portion of nighty and untied the lacy panty and she was showing the naked buttocks to me.
I just spreading her big ass cheeks and placed my dick at the entrance.
She was turned her head and telling , what you are doing there".
I just entered inside her!
She was looking back and her hands was on the kitchen shelp.
She was lowering down her body and stand like in doggy style position.
I feeling her wetness,
I held her hip and further up her nighty up to her back, unhooked her straps and feeling those big boobs was shaking like ripened mangoes in the trees.
Come on Nisha, let's massage the big boobs.
She was turned her head and bitting her lips and I seen her first ever squirting.
She was seeing me and her one hand was holding her big boobs.
Me: come on, are you squirting think about him !
She was seeing me and her pussy was squirting again.
I just took out my dick and she was shaking her whole body and iam seeing her one hand was pinching her nipples.
She was squirting like anything.
She was in the same position.
I just seeing her state, she was totally changed in one day.
I came to her buttocks again and guiding my dick inside her, she was little bit up her body and iam seeing his big boobs was placed near stove!.
Her face was just seeing the roadside .
She was seeing me backside.
I just increased my rhythm, she was looking back and her upper body was straight to the window and she was literally showing the big boobs to the roadside.
Me: come on , show me the boobs to all like the aunty
( It's stimulate her feelings and i seen her finger was rubbing her clitoris and iam feeling her squirting ? ? splashing on the floor.
Me: he was big? Tell me now
Wife: shhhhh
Me: come on feel my bone.
Wife: it's too risk, I am in control.
Me: ok come on , adjust yourself to show to boobs to the roadside.
Wife: it's my fault to open up dear .
Iam feeling unsafe.
( I just seeing her eyes and she was not able to see my eyes and turned her head towards the road side,i just turned her face and liplocked her, I tried to uplifting her night fully.
Wife: please, I don't want
It's enough for me.
Me: It's my duty to fulfill your desires.
Wife: don't do anything wrong.
Me: ok
Wife: why you are diverting my mind
I just stopped her at kitchen and came back to the hall and seeing the roadside through balcony.
She was not coming outside for some time and I just gone to balcony and sitting and watching the poor construction workers are busy in their work.
She was came after a long time.
Wife: what you are doing to me!
Me: you enjoyed, i know you enjoyed.
Wife: yes I enjoyed, but why you are doing like this , it's too risk to do here.
Me: you are still mastrubating, I think.
Wife: what iam telling , what you are telling.
Me: see them, they are busy in their work! You are busy in your work.
Wife: ok , but please don't involve him.
Me: I want to meet your uncle
Wife: why? They are busy in Chennai..
Me: don't fear, nothing I will speak regarding this.
Wife: don't involve him first please.
Me:you are liked him!
Wife: sorry, sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.
I don't know what to do or what to tell.
Me: ok! Wedding anniversary celebration in Goa ok for you!
Wife: ok for me! Whatever you tell , I will do it for you but don't involve him at any place.
Me: ok! I want to see you in bikini dress on the wedding day in beach.
Wife: you are playing with mind! Why you behave like this, are you playing with my mind.
Me: not playing, just asking.
Wife: hmmmm


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)