wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka
#1
Hi.

Iam ananth.

This is a fantasy story about wife confess her desires to husband after taking vodka.


Iam working in an software company in Bangalore.


Iam recently married to a girl her name is Nisha.


She was also completed engineering but came from a very rural village in Tamilnadu.


As iam also searching for a non working girl.

She was working in an software company before our marriage.


Her father stopped her to go for work.


Now iam telling about her.


She was an chubby girl with curvy structure.


Her age is 22 years.


But her size resembles her gorgeous structure.

Her bra size was 36D.

Her panty size was 95cm.


She was looking like a young milf.


As iam always wondering about her big melons at front, it's huge looking like a milk tank.


I don't know how she was having this much big boobs at her younger age.


She was also a center of attraction in her village and in our area also.


During any function, she was wearing saree and looking very good.


She was not disappointed anyone in her look.


She was little bit shy and conservative.


That's the negative thing from her, 

She was behaving well in the bed.


Normally she was wearing nighty with only bra and she was not at all wearing panty in home.


I know the eyes around her , whenever she was walking against sunlight perfectly revealed her structure.


Iam not think anything bad from her.


She was not a open minded girl.


One day , i got a chance to view something about cuckolding in social media.


My mind was really struck up with it.


Iam showing some interest on the pages related to cuckold.


But iam not having any courage to open this idea to my conservative wife.

One day, I took some courage and asked her to wear some moden dress.

She replied " no ".

I just convinced her" iam thinking, i was succeeded something in my life."

So we planned it on weekend.

That was nice Saturday evening, where everyone one of the software company employees going for outing.

I just got a chance to bring my desi wife to well known mall in the heart of city.

She was wearing red chiffon saree with matching blouse.

She was looking absolutely stunning with her skin tone in this red dress.

As I stated she was attracting many number of eyes around the mall.

I just took her to coffe shop.

When we are sitting .

My wife: why all of them looking at me"

Me: you are looking pretty 

My wife: hmmmm!
Me: let think about you are in modern dress like this girls!  Then how they see you!!!!!

My wife: it's no chance! My dad knowing means kill me.

Me: here there is no chance for him to come, it's you and me, you are nearly 1000 kilometres from your native.

My wife: see me dear! Iam not a kind of girl to wear this type of dress , in the crowded malls like this.

Me: ok! Be cool!

My wife: I just came for you, you are insisting me to wear some modern dress in our home.

Me: ok dear! Thanks for atleast accepting my proposal.

( Waiter came to our table).

Me: what do you want Nisha!

My wife: you can order anything, ok for me
( I feel her voice in a different tone).

Waiter: tell me mam, 

Me: ok! Let's bring some milkshake dessert for us
( He was mesmerized by her beauty, having some looks on her).

Waiter: ok sir! Wait for 15 minutes.

My wife: how he was looking at me like this!

Me: it's a common thing here.
Don't make it nuisance ( I showed a girl was wearing jeans pants with short tank( top) exposing her navel .)

My wife: here parents not told anything to this girls.

Me: here it is common.

My wife: what kind of dress.

Me: look at there( I pointed a family, where a matured lady was wearing sleeveless blouse with saree, she was having cleavage show, her husband and her two daughters also there).

My wife: shit! Then how this girls wear proper dress!

Her husband how allowing to wear this type of dress!.

Me: everyone allowing Nisha, it's a freedom to wear anything 

My wife: freedom means anything wearing in public.
I ask you one question " you are allowing me to wear dress like this"

Mebanana I got shocked, she was slowly coming in to my way, that was not expected by me).
Yes, if you are willing to wear.

My wife: really!!!!!!

Me: why not!!!!!

My wife: you are not stopping me! 

Me: it's a simple thing 

My wife: what simple things,?

( In the meantime waiter came and placed the milkshake on the table).

Waiter: anything else! You want madam

My wife: no need!

Waiter: ok madam!

( Once he gone!)

My wife: why he was speaking to me 

Me: you are new to this place, 

My wife: hmmmm!( She was seeing the matured lady was casually exposing her body in the restaurant that too infront of husband and daughters)

Me: why you are seeing that lady continuosly 

My wife: iam thinking about my mom and dad, how they teach us.

Me: hmmm!

Once we finished milkshake and the waiter was just placed the bill in the bouch,

I just took the bill and walking towards the bill counter and paying the money and when I turned back and seeing her was still in the seat , seeing the family.

I reached her and tell her to get up!

We are walking towards the mall.
I just noticed her saree , she was normally tucked her saree pallu inside her hip, but this time, it's free.

Again, she was getting the attraction.

I know her side point of view, her sharp conical shaped blouse cups!!!!.

I just stopped her and we are going to see the top view of mall.


When I just stand her to left side and seeing her left side milk tank was in perfect view.

She was getting some attraction.

When we entered inside the show room!

There was no crowd at all.

She was seeing the sales woman:

Me: ask her!

My wife: show me some modern night outfit for me.

Saleswoman: what you want madam! Pant and tshirts or trouser with tshirt or skirt with tshirt or open type nighty.

My wife: open type nighty?

Me: nighty again?

My wife: just want to see!.

Saleswoman: it's fully opened on front side with thread , you have to tie it.

My wife: good! Shall I see?

Saleswomanbanana she was placed the open type nighty pieces on the table) 

( She was took one outside of the packet and seeing me!)

My wife: shall I try

Saleswoman: no problem madam, you can go to trial room.

( She took the piece and wearing it and came outside and iam seeing her, she was little bit exposing her cute navel, her saree was displaced,I just see her with mouth open).

My wife: it's ok!

Me: ok for you!

My wife: nodded her head yes!

( She came outside and took two pieces)

Saleswoman: madam, you are looking nice, it's too good for you to try some T-shirts.

My wife: it's enough for me!

Saleswoman: atleast you trial once.

Me: just try!

( She took one tshirt in her and she was gone inside the trial room and she was came outside, I got stunned by her size !


My wife: ok!!!!!

Me: ok.

She was trying to took over her head and came to the showroom,she was totally exposing her navel.

Me: just took it

My wife: ok!


Saleswoman: any inner madam! 

My wife: seeing me!

Me: ok

She gone to the inner wear section, 
It's a row full of variety of lacy bras and lacy panties.

Saleswoman: what's your size Madam, I think 38

My wife: no 36

Saleswoman: it's 38 may be! I will tell the correct size by measuring you.

( She took the measuring tape, and measures her waist size, it's 36

Then she was measuring around her boobs it's 38 inch,

"Iam telling you already madam, it's 38 inch, so the size preferable to use was 36C.

Normal 36 means, you feel discomfort "

Now take anyone of the size 36C and try madam, you can feel.

My wife: it's ok, I will try it on house.

Saleswoman: don't feel shy madam!
Actually, here the girls coming to this section are very naughy. Iam not showing some other things in the showroom! If you want means i will show

My wife: hmmmm,

Saleswoman: ok madam! It's your wish!

My wife: (seeing me) what?

Saleswoman: ok madam
( She was taking us to next wardrobe and it's bikini section, having lot of pieces, her head was seeing down , show room toy girl was wearing the pieces.



My wife: hmmm

Saleswoman: don't feel shy madam!

You are going to wearing  it inside the dress.


My wife: hmmm, iam not seeing this kind of stuff before.

Saleswoman: just try new things at new place.

I think you don't want! But wait here, it's surprising for a desi girl.

Me: ok 

( She was took a packet from the cupboard and placing it in the table).

Me: what is this

Saleswoman: micro bikini 

Wife: it's crazy to see this! But iam not that kind of girl!

Saleswoman: it's your wish madam

Wife: ( she picked up two lacy bras and lacy panties) it's enough for me! Thanks for showing this things!

Me: ok for you dear!

Saleswoman: you are lucky to have her as a wife, iam not seeing a shy girl like her in this showroom.

Wife: thanks once again!  You are not getting shy to speak all those things infront of my husband.

Saleswoman: it's my business, I will sell more products means , I will get more incentive.

Wife: good to see you! 

Saleswoman: good to see you as well madam!

Me: shall I pay the bill

Wife: wait !
( I got shocked)
I want to try this.

Saleswoman:atlast madam was open up!
It's ok.

( She was gone to the trial room and iam waiting outside the room, she was not opening the room door for some long time, 

She was came outside and iam seeing some wetness in the new panty

She was handed over to me! 
I just took it in my hand and I feels some wetness!

I reached the counter and seeing the man!

He was scanning the codes and asking me the amount to paid .

Once I paid , 

We came outside, a gang ladies gone inside the showroom!.


We are walking towards the other end of mall.

We came outside after a long walk inside the wall, she was atlast roaming freely with her saree,

I came to the bike stand and took my bike and she was sitting back side of me.

I just drive slowly and she was quiet for some time!

It's almost late night 10:00 p.m

We are crossing the area, where some transgender are waiting at the roadside.

She was looking at them randomly.

I just seeing some of them was speaking with customers.

I drive slowly and crossing that area and stopped my bike at a cafe.

She was getting inside the cafe!

It's too crowded,

I just ordered briyani 

Me: it's the city life! See them

Wife: how freely they are roaming in road!

Me: it's looking simple things 

Wife: we are crossing the area, why all the transgenders are waiting at the road side.

Me: you don't know about this, they are waiting for customers 

Wife: what they will do!

Me: it's sex

Wife: with transgender?

Me: yes! You see they will pick up!

Wife: it's strange!

We are eating , I see her eyes are seeing in and around , already she was getting the attraction, but she was having some kind of jealous over the city girls.

Me: what you are thinking dear

Wife: it's ok.
How this girls roaming with boys, what they drink inbetween 

Me: it's some kind of fun to roam in late night.
It's vodka.

Wife: vodka means! 

Me: it's a soft drinks , especially for girls.


Wife: it's having alcohol?

Me: little bit, it's not harmful, it's just like a carbonated drinks like soda.

Wife: but it's looking different!

Me: you want to try means try( I just put my words in her mind).

Wife: carbonated drinks na?

Me: yes, why you are having doubt

Wife: hmmm! Ok for me

Me: ( i got happiness after she accepted) waiter brings two vodka for her.

Wife: one is enough for us! I just want to try thats all!

Me: no problem, we take it to home.

Wife: it is good !

Me: for easy digestion, 

Wife: ok!

( Waiter was taking it in hands and opened one bottle and pouring it in ?.
She was taking it in hand and just took a little sip and seeing my eyes, 
She was continuously taking sip of vodka!

Iam seeing the waiter was still available near her!.

Waiter: madam! You want more!

Wife: she was seeing him, ok let me finish first.

Waiter:ok madam

Me: it's ok for you! 

Wife: it's like a normal soda ?.

Waiter: first time you are taking ah!

Wife: yes( I signalled him to be silent) why you are asking 

Waiter: nothing madam 

After that , he was pouring another half bottle.

He was placing another bottle on the table and 

I take it and puts it in her hand bag.

She was taking heavy dose of vodka.


After we finished our dinner and we are came to our flat and seeing the front gate was locked and watchman was seeing us.


He just opened the gate for us 

I parked the bike and came to the fifth floor, where our room actually.

I entered inside the room, she was gone to another state.

I just puts her in the bed and she was seeing me 

Wife: why you are seeing me like this dear.

Me: are you ok?

Wife: iam ok now! But what type of culture having people.

Me: I am seeing you also Nisha.

Wife: what you have seen dear

Me: you are just open up after seeing that family.

Wife: no , no , no way!

Me: yes! Iam telling the fact

Wife: what fact! 

Me: you are freed your saree pallu after that 

Wife: you noticed these things!

Iam so sorry, iam also having some inner feelings dear.

Me: ok ok! ( She was fully open up due to the vodka) You enjoyed the things in the showroom.

Wife: iam not seen any kind of this stuff in my life, 

Me: i know very well 

Wife: she was perfectly playing with words and selling the products.

Me: yes! You atlast tried

Wife: it's strange things in my life.

Me: why it is strange!

Wife: my panty was fully wetted inside, so I hesitate to try it! But at one point , I accepted and entered inside and wearing it over my wetted pussy

Me: pussy( you are speaking like this before )

Wife: don't think bad about me.

Me: come on , let's show me your pussy

Wife: hey !

Me: come on( the dose vodka was working on my desi wife

Wife: why you are speaking like this

Me: ok sorry
( I just left her and lying next to her, 
She was seeing my eyes closely and come on )

Wife:you want to show my pussy ( en pundaiya kattanum apdi dhana). She was untied her petticoat knot and free her saree portion.

I just seeing her hairy pussy was glistening with her juices.

I just placed my two fingers around her pussy lips and caressing around the portion, her body shaking, she was unhooked her blouse buttons and showing her milk tank to me.

Me: come on , what a big boobs 

Wife: you like to see

Me: not only me, all 

Wife: hey , don't spoil my mood! Iam feeling different and feeling free for the first time.
You want me to show my boobs like that aunty

Me: it's ok for me!

Wife: ok for you dear?

Me: yes, iam not thinking it as big problem here, no one of our relatives in this place.

Wife: but what about the neighborhood people.

Me: it's your talent to do?

Wife: that means! 

Me: like that aunty was showing 

Wife: hey what do you want to put in my mind?
Iam not a girl like this 

Me: yes I know dear 

Wife: then!

Me: who will ask you here?

Wife: that's not matter here! I don't want to loose my character.

Me: i accept it, but it's a chance for you to live your dream

Wife: iam not dreamed anything like this in my life .

Me: ok! You know one thing!

Wife: hey! I don't know what to do!

Me: hmmmm!
Any mistake you are not done in your life?

Wife: hmmmm! Iam having different kind of feeling.

Me: ok, i understand you are drunken!.
Let's tell me one thing. You are not having anything in the past before marriage life.

Wife: don't know how to tell you!

Mebanana i got shocked, she was on the way to my trap) no problem for me, you are my wife forever.

Wife: you will accept it or not?

Me: anyone you loved before our marriage?

Wife: no dear, 

Me: you are such a pretty girl, with a voluptuous body, surely some boys roaming around you.

Wife: yes you are correct! But iam not fell in love with any boys.

Me: then what's that!
In working place?

Wife: iam working in a company just for nine months , then we got engaged.

Me: anything?

Wife: yes, our team leader was roaming around me all the days.

Me: then!

Wife: it's hard for me to accept his proposal 

Me: he proposed?

Wife: yes!

Me: then

Wife: i rejected his proposal.

Me: ohhhh really!

Then it's going to be an problem for you! Because he was your team leader.

Wife: yes I know, but he was not making any problem, yes missed his helping in the work.

Me: hmmm! 

Wife: iam happily live with you!

Me: hmm! You are too good girl.

Anything you desired in our marriage life apart from sex.

Wife : no dear! It's enough for me! But today I changed little bit, it's still hurts.

Me: it's simple things!

Wife: you are telling all the things as simple, 

Me: why you are not asking about my desires dear?

Wife: tell me

Me:  You know about goa

Wife: i don't know 

Me: i will take you there , we will celebrate our first wedding anniversary there!

Wife: good to go to new place.

Me: but before that, i want to see you in the bikini ? costume.

Wife: yes, i picked one , because of that saleswoman.

Shall I try it for you now
( She was open up little bit).

Me: ok
( She took all the dress from her body and wearing the lacy bra first, then the lacy panty, her errected nipples making marking over the lacy bra, she was asking me).

Wife: iam looking good in that!

Me: good to see you in this costume, but I want you to wear this on our wedding anniversary in Goa.

Wife: ok i will do it for you dear 

Me: really?

Wife: no problem for me?

Me: i want to see you in the beach with this costume.

Wife: what???????
( She was showing some angry towards me) Like this, how i will do it.

Me: for me only please dear.

Wife: are you mad! Iam having the problem with my big boobs 
See the thread , it's going to be big problem for me.

Me: i understand, but actually there were so many girls like this !

Wife: what you are speaking?

Me: iam not asking you do anything wrong!

Wife: is it correct?

Me: ok leave it 
We will celebrate our wedding anniversary in our room!.

Wifebanana she was came near me and sitting infront of me ) don't get angry dear.

Me: it's up to you only.

Wife: iam ready to stand without clothes also , but infront of you, not infront of others please understand.

( Iam seeing her, her words are correctly coming eventhough , she was drunken).

Me: ok dear!

Wife: it's hard for me to do things 

Me: ok , you are not agreed for anything.
Tell me frankly, you are not thinking in my mind also.

Wife: hmmm! It's not ok for me to open up my mind to you.

Me: i don't think bad about you. You seen the things today. Iam still having doubt on this big boobs!

Wife: hey! Iam not done any mistakes in my past( she was defending herself)

Me: let me know, how it's getting this much size?

Wife: my mom also asked me this question so many times, she was warned me also.

Me: yes, she was correct! Without any hands on it, it was not getting this much size.

Wife: hmmm, 

Me: who was that dear

Wife: it's me only 

Me: you!!!!!!

Wife::yes it's me! 
it's strange things happened in my life, you know.


Me: come on

Wife:hmmmm
Yes , don't mistaken me again!

Me: ok!!!!!

You need some more drinks of vodka!, you are hesitate to tell.

Wife: hmmm, it's feeling different and iam relaxed very much , 

Me: shall I give you 

( I took her handbag and took the bottle outside, she was getting up and sit and , I open the bottle cap and she was drinking half of it and gave the bottle to me).

Iam waiting for herself.

She was seeing me, 

Wife:you want to know my other kinky side

Me: yes

Wife: you are my husband, you are having the right to ask any questions to me, just now I know the people around me.

Me: ok dear! 

Wife: please show me the same kind of love after iam confess to you 

Mebanana my heart beating fastly, it's shocked to hear the words from her mouth) hmmm proceed 



Wife: iam usually visiting my uncle's house once in a month during my college days, because I stayed in hostel.

Iam not thinking anything bad.

As usual one of my visits during my final year, I seen something unusual during midnight, i heard some noises from the bedroom, iam staying in the hall.

I just wake up and walking towards the door and my face was sweating , I just bend and seeing my uncle was fully naked and iam seeing my aunt's leg was in his hands, 

He was steadily fucking!!!!!

Me: what!!!!!!

Wife: fucking ( otthukittu).
Iam closely watched, he was took his dick out and his hands was pulling my aunt to the edge of the bed, iam seeing his dick!, it's hard and looking like a thick shaft of big size.

My mouth was kept open, iam not seen anything like that in my life before and after that also

Me: after that means?

Wife: iam not seeing big dick like him

Me: any other dicks you have seen?

Wife: hmmmm, wait me to complete first.

Iam feeling something in my body and it's getting wetting for the first time, I just placed my fingers and rubbing over it.

He was mounting her like bull, my aunt moaning was little bit increased, he was lying over her body and I seen the rhythm was came to halt and i am waiting for him to turn towards the door.

But he was in deep love making with my aunt.

I just seeing closely, his limp dick was near the edge and his cum was falling from his dick like a ? thread.

He was turned towards the door and I seen the big cock balls with limp dick, I just rank back to my place and acts like sleeping.

My aunt and uncle came outside and my aunt was came to my place and ensuring me , iam in deep sleep.

In the meantime, uncle was gone inside bathroom and when he came outside and my aunt getting inside the bathroom.

I seen his massive legs was walking towards me, iam feeling thrilled, 

He came to the place and seeing me in deep sleep.

Once aunt came outside.

Both of them gone inside bedroom.

I getting up from the place and walking towards the door and seeing both of them hugged with eachother and speaking something.

I am not getting proper sleep that day.

When I woke up in the morning and seeing my uncle was already gone to office.

My aunt was in kitchen.

Iam seeing my aunt's face was looking like a fresh bride, she was happily living her marriage life.

Iam wondering for him, but iam too young not having guts 

Iam fully massage my boobs by think about him.

Me: any other time!


Wife: iam not regularly visiting his house.

Iam not getting chance to view his dick thereafter.

Iam still having the love for his dick.


Me: why can't you surrender yourself to him.

Wife: you are my husband! Then how can I 

Me: my side no problem 

Wife: it's wrong dear! Iam not the kind of girl to change mind.


Me: ok ok! What else 

Wife: thinking about him , iam started mastrubating in my college days.

Me: iam not thinking you are this kind of girl.

Wife: iam already told dont mistaken me.
Now iam 100% loyal to you only. After our marriage.

Me: before marriage?

Wife: iam in love with him!

Me: you expressed your one side love to him or not?

Wife: what he will think about me!

Me: why you think like that?

Wife: no , he can't accept me! Iam seeing their love making 

Me: no! Atleast you tried means good.

Wife: how can I now, iam totally changed my mind.

Me: ok, if there is a chance for you to propose him.

Wife: iam your wife first 

( I took the vodka bottle and gave it to her, she was finished it).

Me: come on, iam not think anything.

Wife: it's wrong , i don't want spoil my marriage life and his marriage life.

Me: ok! It's your wish.
Iam not opposing.

Wife: you allowed me to do it!

Me: why can't, it's my first and foremost priority to fulfil your desires.

Wife: but iam your wife!

Me: so what! Just getting his love for atleast one time.

Wife: you are convincing me to do it!

Me: i know you are longing him for one or two years!

Wife: but it's not good to do!

Me: ok ! I will not oppose it.

Wife: hey! You are too kinky today !

Me: ok! Then I will ask you tomorrow morning.

Wife: hmmm, 

Me: wait a minute

Wife: iam feeling sleepy.

( She was went to sleep in bikini ?) 




I just came to the balcony and seeing the roadside and smoking a cigarette.


She was confessing to me that she was mastrubating thinking about him.


I just seen her mobile and note down her uncle's number.


Myself getting inside the bedroom and lying next to her,

She was moaning" i don't know what iam speaking now, please forgive me dear if anything wrong. Iam not done anything wrong .
[+] 5 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.


Messages In This Thread
wife's confession about her desires after taking vodka - by Ananthincest777 - 14-07-2026, 01:39 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)