Poll: Q. Further buildup of Ravi and Bhola's Role in the story.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Ravi is not informed by Preeti or Simran and Bhola continues to milk Simran and thereafter proceed to tge next level.
47.11%
57 47.11%
2. Ravi is convinced by Preeti and thereafter Simran separately to allow Bhola to milk her and also impregnate them both at a later stage.
23.14%
28 23.14%
3. Ravi notices one day Simran getting milked but doesn't intervene and then makes way for Bhola to even impregnate Simran in future.
28.93%
35 28.93%
4. Something else entirely sent on DM.
0.83%
1 0.83%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery The Forbidden Relief – My Wife's Secret
flamethrower

I understand the interest level of all readers. But i need time for next update. As and when something is ready I will post it. I apologize, its not possible for weekly updates. Too much of work pressure. 

However this doesn't mean you guys don't discuss stuff here. I will know whats the weather like. 

flamethrower
flamethrower                            Like & Rate                        flamethrower 
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Forbidden Relief – My Wife's Secret - by doodhwale_bhaiya - 01-07-2026, 09:59 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)