27-06-2026, 10:16 PM
Honestly speaking, you could've done alot better than this
This update feels completely different from all the other ones, there's no intense action, suspence, desire
It didn't feel like Simran was taking BHOLA's massive dick inside her pussy for the first time, their sex was quite normal
I think getting pressured by us audience for the update could be the reason behind this, I request you to take your time and work on this update
Don't take it as criticism it's a honest opinion by a genuine fan of this Thread : )
This update feels completely different from all the other ones, there's no intense action, suspence, desire
It didn't feel like Simran was taking BHOLA's massive dick inside her pussy for the first time, their sex was quite normal
I think getting pressured by us audience for the update could be the reason behind this, I request you to take your time and work on this update
Don't take it as criticism it's a honest opinion by a genuine fan of this Thread : )


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)