“Future?”
Simran took a slow breath. She could feel his cock twitching and growing harder between her legs, pressing against her bare, wet pussy through his pants. She tried to ignore it and continued.
“Tera lund itna jaldi aur itna zor se khada ho jaata hai Bhola. Main isko handle nahi kar paati. Har baar yeh itna bada ho jaata hai… aur main control nahi kar paati. Main tujhe ek cheez karne dungi… jo tere problem ko bhi theek karega aur mera problem bhi solve karega.”
“Your cock gets hard so quickly and so strongly, Bhola. I can’t handle it. Every time it becomes so big… and I can’t control it. I’m going to let you do one thing… which will solve your problem as well as mine.”
Bhola looked at her, his confusion growing. His hands were still on her waist, and his cock was now fully hard, trapped between them.
“Woh kya hai Bhabhi?”
“What is it, Bhabhi?”
It was almost midday. The room was quiet except for the low hum of the ceiling fan. Simran was still straddling Bhola’s lap, her bare pussy pressed directly against the front of his pants. She could feel his cock twitching and growing thicker beneath her with every passing second.
She looked at him seriously, her voice low but firm.
“Bhola… tujhe apne is bade lund ko control karna padega. Yeh hamesha itna sakht kyun rehta hai? Har baar itna bada aur itna zor se khada ho jaata hai… main isko handle nahi kar paati. Iska thoda thanda karna padega.”
“Bhola… you have to control this big cock of yours. Why does it stay so hard all the time? Every time it becomes so big and so erect… I can’t handle it. We need to cool it down a bit.”
Bhola stayed quiet, just looking at her face. Simran took a slow breath and continued.
“Main ek baat tujhse kehna chahti hoon… lekin yeh baat tu kisi ko nahi batayega. Kabhi bhi nahi. Promise kar.”
“I want to tell you one thing… but you will not tell this to anyone. Ever. Promise me.”
Bhola nodded without hesitation.
“Ji Bhabhi… main kisi ko nahi bataunga. Aap jo bhi kahogi, woh sirf hum dono ke beech rahegi.”
“Yes Bhabhi… I won’t tell anyone. Whatever you say will stay only between us.”
Simran’s eyes became slightly moist. She spoke slowly, her voice carrying both pain and desire.
“Main bachcha chahti thi… bahut chahti thi. Lekin nahi ho paaya. Ravi aur main… medical reasons ki wajah se bachcha nahi kar paate. Doctor ne clear bata diya tha.”
“I wanted a child… I wanted it very much. But it didn’t happen. Ravi and I… because of medical reasons we can’t have a child. The doctor clearly told us.”
Bhola’s face immediately turned emotional. His hands tightened slightly on her waist.
“Bhabhi… yeh toh bahut badi baat hai. Aap itna dukh chhupa ke rakhti hain? Main… main kya kar sakta hoon? Aap bas bataiye. Main kuch bhi karunga aapke liye.”
“Bhabhi… this is a very big thing. You have been hiding so much pain? I… what can I do? Just tell me. I will do anything for you.”
Simran looked straight into his eyes. Her next words came out soft, almost trembling.
“Bhola… kya main tujhse ek favour maang sakti hoon?”
“Bhola… can I ask you for a favour?”
“Ji Bhabhi… aap jo maangogi, main de dunga. Aap bas boliye.”
“Yes Bhabhi… whatever you ask, I will give it. Just tell me.”
Simran’s voice dropped even lower. She could feel his cock now fully hard beneath her, thick and heavy, pressing up against her bare pussy lips through the fabric of his pants.
“Tu mujhe ek bachcha de sakta hai?”
“Can you give me a child?”
Bhola froze. He didn’t say anything, but his face clearly showed doubt and confusion. His eyes widened slightly as he looked at her.
Simran continued, her tone now a dangerous mix of vulnerability and seduction.
“Main chahti hoon ki yeh lund meri choot ke andar jaaye. Main chahti hoon ki tu mujhe apna bachcha de. Lekin yeh baat kisi ko nahi pata chalni chahiye. Ravi ko bilkul nahi pata chalna chahiye… warna woh toot jayega. Main usko itna dukh nahi de sakti.”
“I want this cock to go inside my pussy. I want you to give me your child. But no one should ever come to know about this. Especially not Ravi… otherwise he will be shattered. I cannot give him that much pain.”
She paused for a second, then spoke even more directly.
“Lekin main bahut darti hoon Bhola… tera lund itna bada aur mota hai. Main sochti hoon ki yeh meri choot ko phaad dega. Main handle nahi kar paungi. Isliye main chahti hoon ki tu kuch videos dekh le… jaise log badi choot mein lund kaise daalte hain, kaise dheere-dheere andar lete hain. Tu seekh le. Main chahti hoon ki tu mujhe dard kam ho aur andar tak le sake.”
“But I am very scared, Bhola… your cock is so big and thick. I think it will tear my pussy. I won’t be able to handle it. That’s why I want you to watch some videos… how people put big cocks inside pussies, how they take it in slowly. You learn. I want you to be able to put it inside me with less pain.”
Bhola was breathing heavily now. His cock had become painfully hard under her weight. Simran could feel the thick, long shaft trapped between them, pressing firmly against her wet pussy lips. Every time she shifted slightly on his lap, her bare cunt rubbed along the length of his cock through his pants.
She continued teasing him, her voice turning softer but more filthy.
“Tera yeh lund hamesha itna sakht kyun rehta hai Bhola? Dekh na… abhi bhi itna bada ho gaya hai. Main iske upar baithi hoon aur yeh neeche daba ja raha hai meri wajah se. Itna mota hai ki meri choot ke upar se bhi feel ho raha hai. Tu isko kaise sambhalta hai roz?”
“Why does this cock of yours stay so hard all the time, Bhola? Look… it has become so big again. I’m sitting on it and it’s pressing down because of me. It’s so thick that I can feel it even from the top of my pussy. How do you manage it every day?”
She slowly moved her hips in a small circle, deliberately rubbing her wet pussy lips along the hard ridge of his cock trapped inside his pants. Bhola’s breathing became rougher. His hands gripped her waist tighter.
Simran leaned in closer, her lips near his ear, and whispered,
“Main chahti hoon ki tu apna yeh bada, kala, mota lund meri choot mein daale… lekin dheere-dheere. Main darti hoon ki yeh mujhe phaad dega. Isliye tu videos dekh lena. Seekh lena kaise andar daalna hai bina zyada dard diye. Samjha?”
“I want you to put this big, black, thick cock of yours inside my pussy… but slowly. I’m scared it will tear me. So watch videos. Learn how to put it inside without too much pain. Understood?”
Bhola’s cock was now throbbing violently under her. It was so hard that it was being pressed flat against his stomach because of her weight sitting on it. Simran could feel every thick vein, every twitch of that massive rod rubbing against her bare, dripping pussy.
She stayed sitting on his lap, slowly grinding her wet cunt along the length of his trapped cock while looking into his eyes, waiting for his answer.
Bhola couldn’t hold back any longer.
He grabbed Simran’s face with both hands and kissed her deeply, his tongue pushing into her mouth with raw hunger. While kissing her, his hands slid down to the thin shoulder straps of her short frock. In one rough motion, he yanked both straps down her arms.
The front of the frock collapsed instantly. Her heavy, milk-swollen breasts spilled out completely, bouncing freely in front of his face.
Bhola didn’t waste a single second. He scooped up her right breast with both hands, lifting the massive, soft globe, and latched onto the dark, leaking nipple like a starving man.
Like & Rate


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)