Ravi’s voice came through the phone.
“What happened, Simran? Everything okay?”
She immediately corrected herself, trying to sound calm.
“Nothing… Bhola was looking for something and startled me. That’s all.”
Bhola, still kneeling behind her with her panty around her knees, spoke a bit louder so Ravi could hear.
“Bhabhi… ek chuha dikha tha… main pakad raha tha.”
“Bhabhi… I saw a mouse… I was trying to catch it.”
Saying that, he pulled her panty completely off her legs. Simran had to lift one foot, then the other, stepping out of it while still on the phone with her husband. Her pussy was now completely bare under the short frock.
The moment the panty was gone, Bhola leaned forward and buried his face between her thighs from behind. He took a long, deep sniff of her freshly showered but already wet pussy, inhaling her scent like a drug.
His hot breath fanned across her swollen lips as he pressed his nose right against her cunt and breathed in deeply again.
Simran’s legs shook. She gripped the kitchen counter tightly with one hand, the other still holding the phone to her ear, trying desperately to keep her voice steady while talking to Ravi.
Bhola’s tongue came out and gave her pussy a slow, filthy lick from behind, tasting her leaking juices.
The scene was insanely risky and dirty — Simran standing in the kitchen in a tiny frock with no panties, talking to her husband on the phone, while her servant knelt behind her sniffing and licking her naked pussy like a hungry animal.
Simran slowly turned around, her back now against the kitchen counter. Her short frock rode up slightly with the movement. Bhola was still kneeling right in front of her. Without wasting a second, he lifted the hem of her frock with both hands and disappeared underneath it completely.
The next moment, Simran felt his hot breath directly on her bare pussy.
She bit her lower lip hard as Bhola pressed his face between her thighs and started planting slow, wet kisses right on the soft, puffy V formed by her pussy lips. His lips were warm and hungry. He kissed her swollen folds like he was worshipping them — long, open-mouthed kisses, sucking gently on her outer lips, then dragging his tongue slowly through her slit.
“Mmmphhh…” Simran’s breath hitched. She gripped the edge of the counter tightly with one hand while holding the phone to her ear with the other.
Ravi’s voice came through clearly.
“Simran? You there? What were you saying?”
Simran tried to keep her voice steady, even as Bhola’s tongue started licking long, slow strokes from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit.
“Y-Yes… I’m here. I was just saying… the vegetables are almost done. I’ll cook something light for lunch.”
Under the frock, Bhola was getting more aggressive. He spread her pussy lips apart with his fingers and pushed his tongue deep inside her hole, fucking her with it slowly. Wet, obscene slurping sounds were coming from under her frock.
“Slurrrrp… gluck… mmmphhh…”
Simran’s knees nearly buckled. She pressed her thighs together instinctively, but that only pushed Bhola’s face deeper into her cunt.
Ravi continued, unaware.
“By the way, the flight is delayed by almost an hour. I might reach Korea very late.”
Simran’s voice came out slightly breathless.
“That’s… that’s okay. Just take care. Don’t worry about us here… Bhola is taking very good care of everything.”
The moment she said “Bhola is taking very good care,” Bhola sucked her clit hard into his mouth and flicked his tongue rapidly over it. Simran’s eyes rolled back for a second. She quickly covered the phone’s mouthpiece with her palm as a soft moan escaped her throat.
“Aaahhh…!”
She removed her hand quickly and spoke again, trying to sound normal.
“I mean… he’s handling all the small things in the house. You don’t have to worry.”
Ravi chuckled on the other side.
“That’s good. At least I don’t have to worry about you staying alone. Bhola is a responsible boy.”
Under the frock, Bhola pulled her clit between his lips and sucked on it like he was trying to pull milk out of it. At the same time, he pushed two fingers inside her pussy and started fucking her slowly. Her thick, creamy juices were already coating his fingers and dripping down his hand.
Simran’s legs were shaking badly now. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter with every passing second.
Ravi spoke again.
“Listen, if you need anything while I’m away, just tell Bhola. Don’t hesitate, okay? He’s there for you.”
Simran almost laughed at the irony, but it came out as a shaky breath.
“Y-Yes… I’ll tell him. He’s… he’s very helpful. Especially when I need something… long and thick to handle things.”
There was a short pause on Ravi’s side.
“Long and thick? What are you talking about?”
Simran’s face turned red. She quickly corrected herself while Bhola’s tongue was now circling her clit in fast, tight circles.
“I-I mean… for the kitchen work. Like… a long spatula or something. The old one broke.”
Bhola, hearing her say “long and thick,” growled softly against her pussy and pushed his tongue even deeper inside her. He was now tongue-fucking her with long, slow, deliberate strokes while his nose pressed against her clit.
Simran’s free hand flew to her mouth. She was breathing heavily through her nose, trying her best not to moan.
Ravi sounded confused but didn’t suspect anything.
“Okay… anyway, I’ll call you once I board. Take care of yourself.”
The moment he said that, Bhola sucked her entire pussy into his mouth — lips, clit, and all — and started making loud, wet sucking noises. Simran’s thighs started trembling violently.
“Ravi… I… I have to go now. Something is… boiling over here.”
Ravi laughed.
“Alright, go check. Love you.”
“Love you too…”
Simran quickly ended the call and dropped the phone on the counter. The moment the call disconnected, she grabbed Bhola’s head from over the frock with both hands and pushed his face harder into her pussy.
Like & Rate


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)