Preeti’s eyes were wide, her breathing slightly heavier.
“Fuck… and you swallowed it? Both times?”
Simran nodded slowly.
“I tried to drink every drop. He kept cumming and cumming. I’ve never seen a man shoot that much. And the way it felt in my mouth… so heavy, so warm. I felt like such a dirty whore… but I liked it, Preeti. I really liked it.”
Preeti stared at her friend for a long moment, then took a big sip of her drink.
“Jesus Christ, Simran. You’re telling me this guy has a monster cock, shoots cum like a fucking horse, and you’ve already swallowed two loads from him… and you still haven’t let him fuck you yet?”
Simran looked away, her voice soft but honest.
“I’m scared. He’s too big. And… things are already moving so fast. I don’t know what’s happening to me anymore.”
Preeti reached across and squeezed her hand, her voice turning softer but still filled with filthy excitement.
“I get it. But Simmu… if his cock looks like that and he cums like that… I need it too. I’m not even joking. I want to feel that thing stretching me open. I want to see how much cum he can actually pump inside a pussy.”
Simran didn’t reply. She just took another sip of her drink, staring out at the setting sun, her mind spinning with everything that had happened — and everything that might still happen.
The secrets between them were growing heavier by the minute.
Simran sat quietly, swirling the gin in her glass. Preeti leaned back in her chair, studying her friend’s face for a few seconds before speaking again.
“I know I’m being selfish here,” Preeti said honestly. “But who wouldn’t be? That man is a walking sex god, Simmu. That cock… fuck. I saw the photo. I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s not just big — it’s *obscene*. Thick, veiny, and the way it was stretching your mouth… I’m telling you, very few women get to experience something like that in their lifetime.”
She took a sip and continued.
“But listen to me carefully. Don’t even think about telling Ravi. Not now. Not ever. He won’t understand. I stand corrected — there is actually nothing to understand. He will not accept even what has already happened. You sucking Bhola’s cock, swallowing his cum, letting him eat your pussy… Ravi will lose his mind if he ever finds out. It’s very, very risky.”
Simran looked at her, confused.
“But you said he will understand…”
Preeti shook her head.
“I was being too casual earlier. The truth is, no husband will accept this easily. Especially not when the other man has a cock like that. It’s not just cheating — it’s humiliation for him. So if you want to continue this… whatever this is… you have to be extremely careful. Don’t tell him. Ever.”
Simran stayed quiet for a few seconds, then Preeti again spoke in a low voice.
“Why don’t you make him your Bull?”
Simran raised an eyebrow and immediately got defensive.
“My what? I am not an animal, Preeti.”
Preeti laughed softly and shook her head.
“No, that’s not what I meant. I’m saying… why don’t you use him to get pregnant? Like I’m planning to. Why don’t you let Bhola fuck you raw and knock you up?”
Simran’s eyes widened.
“It’s more complicated than that, Preeti.”
“Why complicated?” Preeti asked, genuinely curious.
Simran almost shouted, her voice filled with frustration and raw honesty.
“Because deep down, I want to keep him for myself for as long as possible! And…”
Her words trailed off. She couldn’t finish the sentence.
Preeti completed it for her, her voice calm but direct.
“…Pregnancy would mean no more sex. At least not for a long time.”
Simran looked away, embarrassed that Preeti had read her so clearly.
Preeti leaned forward again.
“In that case, have sex as long as possible. Enjoy that cock while you can. Fuck him. Suck him. Let him fill you up whenever you want. I would never tell anyone, you know that, right? Your secret is safe with me. So don’t worry about that.”
She paused, then added in a lower, filthier tone.
“Simmu… that dick is too good to waste. If I were in your place, I would be riding it every single day until I couldn’t walk straight. You have a golden opportunity sitting right in your house. A young, strong, hung man who’s already obsessed with you. Don’t throw it away just because you’re scared.”
Simran stayed quiet, staring into her glass. Preeti’s words were sinking in — dangerous, tempting, and filthy.
The sun had almost set, and the balcony was slowly getting darker.
Preeti’s phone rang suddenly while they were still sitting on the balcony. She glanced at the screen, and her expression changed immediately.
“I have to go,” she said, getting up quickly. “Some emergency at the hospital. One of my patients has gone into early labour.”
Simran stood up as well. “Everything okay?”
“I don’t know yet. I’ll call you later,” Preeti replied, already moving toward the stairs. She gave Simran a quick hug at the door. “Take care of yourself, okay? And think about what I said.”
After Preeti left, the house felt strangely quiet. Simran stood in the living room for a while, feeling the weight of everything that had happened in the last two days. Her body was tired, but her mind was restless. She decided to take a warm shower.
The hot water helped. She stood under the shower for a long time, letting it wash over her skin, washing away the dried traces of Bhola’s cum from her breasts and the lingering scent of sex from her body. By the time she came out, wrapped in a towel, her eyes were heavy. She didn’t even bother wearing anything fancy — just a loose old T-shirt and a pair of soft shorts. She fell onto the bed and was asleep within minutes.
Like & Rate


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)