Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink
Both of them(Kajal and Richard) fully satisfied came together to take another shower under the water fall and realized that everyone except one jeep had gone from there. Kajal felt good as now she could come out freely in open Richard and Kajal both smiled at each other and started towards the Jeep. Kajal unlike the first time feeling very cheerful after getting beautifully fucked by Richard. She had not told him but she knew this was the best fuck she ever had. They both were looking fresh after shower and Richard again lifted Kajal in his arms when the route was clumsy. Ismail liked the way he saw Kajal coming. The sheer spring in her legs told experience Ismail that the bitch had consumed Richard?s dick without any guilt. Ismail whispered,?She is ready for everything now.?

They both came to Ismail and Kajal not hesitated at all coming fully nude in front of Ismail. This time of course Sasha had left clothes and towel for them in jeep. They quickly dried themselves and Richard started to drive this time and Kajal and Ismail were at the back.
?So how was that honey, come here come sit with daddy now.? Ismail said sweetly to Kajal. Kajal quickly came and sat beside him. She was now wearing the sleeveless Khaki Shirt and short of the previous shoot Ismail quickly held her by her waist and pulled her towards him.
?It was fun Ismail very nice.?
?Nice to see my baby?s smiling face.? He gave a peck on her cheek. ?You must remember my words and enjoy your life to the fullest.ok!1?
?Yes Ismail Thank you very much. Oh god! its 7.30 now I would be getting late for home today.?
?Yea we might finish upto 11 tonight but don?t worry Hari has told your hubby that he would personally drop you home.?
?Yea but I thought I would reach by night today.?
?No no. Hari had told him that if you get late here then he will drop you early morning.?
?Really so kind of him, still I need to talk to Ajay and I have left my cell phone in the mansion.?
?Don?t worry use my cell.? Ismail gave her his phone.
?Hello Ajay darling how are you.?
?Hi honey, love you.?
?Love you too sweety. Have you left for home??
?Hey no, I will work late today in fact doing double shift at night also, when you will reach home.?
?I don?t know two more con?..arrr. cosmetics Ad shoots left, Director saying it might end up by 11.?
?Ok Hari uncle had told me, if it gets late dont come late at night , leave in the morning then.?
?Ok honey bye good night , take care.?
?Take care honey GN.?
Ismail smiled when Kajal hid the fact from Ajay that she was working in a condom?s AD.
?Now what Ismail, I mean next shoot.?
?Next You will Act as a School Girl and will have sex in your class room with your classmate.?
?Wait wait .. you mean college girl right.? Kajal mesmerized
?No I said a school girl in school uniform, skirt, shirt and tie.?Ismail smiled at her.
?Come one Ismail I am not that young now.?
?You don?t have to worry about that, with a little make up you can easily pass as a student of 12th grade.?
?Don?t know not sure and what about this students having sex in school is it not objectionable in your country??
?Students of this age are already having sex in schools and girls getting pregnant, few days back one girl even contracted AIDS and what?s our tag line is ?Old or Young use ?. Condoms for SAFE SEX?. Ismail said and that might have convinced Kajal as she didn?t argue further.

They all reached the mansion. Ismail handed over Kajal to Sasha and Williams and himself went inside to the editing room where Johari was eagerly waiting for him.

Sasha showed her the uniform she had to wear for this shoot.
?Oh my good they wont fit.?
?Oh they are just your size don?t worry they would rather accentuate your sexy body, but you must have your make up first. Williams, she is all yours.?
?Come Kajal just sit down and relax.? She sat on a hair in front of huge mirror and Williams started by sprinkling water over her hair and massage her head.? Kajal got great relief through his head massage as he continued his work. Kajal?s mind went through the activities of whole day. The day which seem long enough that had brought the most exciting most erotic and most satisfying moments of her life. She was thankful of her hubby who was so understanding that he had given his full permission to do a job as well act in the ad film. She was thankful to Hari uncle who was almost working as her PRO and brought her new jobs. She was thankful to Ismail who had taught everything like a nursery school girl and she was also thankful to Richard who has given her the feeling of fulfillment. Who had given the greatest fuck of her life. She couldn?t believe the things that happened all through the day she could not believe that she was roaming absolutely nude in front of so many people as well as camera. She could not believe that she had encountered so many different cocks in just one day.

?Open your eyes Kajal, I have finished.? Said Williams. Kajal opened and stunned to see her looks, he had given her hair tight pony tail look and applied makeup so beautifully that she looked so innocent to herself in the scene. Williams had made lot of 40 years Actresses look like college girls and Kajal due to her skin and face already look a lot younger.
?Great job Williams.?
?Thanks Kajal.? And without her permission he kissed her right over her lips. Kajal wiped her lips and smiled. He deserved that, she thought. Sasha then gave her the uniform to change and said
?No Bra only Panties.?
?Highly obliged.? Kajal winked, all three laughed.
When Kajal looked at herself in the mirror after change she whistled at herself
?Wow.? She was convinced that she was looking like a mature School girl of class 12th. Her tight Boobs didn?t need any support of Bra were jutting out against the thin fabric of her white shirt and her nipples were prominently visible through them. Her pleated navy blue colour skirt was reaching her mid thighs showing her creamy things in a sexy way. Sasha infact hugged her and whispered
?I am already in love with this girl.? Kajal herself gave her a light kiss on her lips that gave both of them goosebumps. They all reached the designated room where they found lots of people infact Kajal smiled when she saw that number of crew members waiting there wearing school uniforms. They have turned one of the room like a classroom of a school. Ismail told Sasha and Williams also to change into school dress for some time. Kajal smiled at him and asked
?Don?t you think its odd to show all these members as 12 th class students.?
?Ha ha don?t worry they all would be shot from high camera, no close ups and they would be shown going out of the class after last bell.?
?Oh !? Kajal looked satisfied now.
?Hey Rahul come here.? A very handsome young boy of about 18 years old came up
?Here meet Kajal your class mate today.?
?And he is Rahul, Has done number of teen movies with us , he also lives in Canada.?
?HI Kajal you look awesome.?
?Thanks R Rahul, you good too.? In fact she wanted to tell him that he was too cute to be paired with her, he must be 10 years younger or more.
?So first thing is that we won?t show nudity in this act.? Ismail said and brought much of relief for Kajal.
?As you know you are acting school student and when everybody except you two is out of the class, Rahul will lock the door from inside and lift you up on teachers disk and kiss you then he will unzip his pant and you have to act as giving him a blow job then he will pull out your panties and after some foreplay he will take out ?. Condom from his bag and wear after showing it to camera wear it and act as fucking you fully clothed, Ok?
Kajal?s face again got reddened thinking of the fact that she had to act with such a young boy. Rahul had acted in movies and had done number of kissing scenes but it was the first time he would be acting such a scene with an actress older than him. His cock already started to react.
[+] 1 user Likes Cupidangel's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink - by Cupidangel - 02-01-2019, 01:17 AM