Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Three days later. 
Kasturi had been returning from her original home. She had been there for an hour or so to look after Rehan as he was ill. It was around 7:30 in the evening. She was really close to her farm house. Although the area featured all beautiful houses of the city but since the houses here were somewhat distant from each other made that area deserted. And as the night came it became even more scarier.

She was around a kilometre away of her house. When her tyre burst out...She had been casually driving and trying to pick up her phone when this happened. She losed her control of the car...but when she gained it back...she hit the breaks hard. The car stopped but in no way...she could get it back on the road. The rear ends right tyre was gone...when she came out and looked at the situation.

"Damn it..." She said in frustration. 
She looked at both ends of the road and there was no one coming. She called in for her help. But Nanny informed her that...all men had gone for the movie and she was only one home.
"All of them together...and with whose permissions ?"
She said out in anger.
"Your Madam...who else...you allowed them to go...I was there." She replied.
Kasturi had no idea whatsoever about it...but it was no point of argueing anymore.
She waited for a five minutes then started walking down the lane.

She had a rough idea about a temporary shortcut road that was nearby... But she never bothered where...as the cars never passed that way. And there were a few temporary houses too in the middle.
She had been wearing heels... Although they weren't as steep as normally she used to wear...but still they were painful for walking on such road.
But she couldn't do anything about it.

About a hundred meters away...she saw a man talking to another on the road. As she approach in closer she could see him clearly.
"Do you know from where I find the shortcut to 4th Avenue ?" She asked them.
"You left it behind Madam...but not so much...its right there"...the man pointed.
He was right...she was so engrossed at nearing the mab for help she missed it completely.
"Thanks Alot." She started walking towards the shortcut.
"Madam...Please don't take that road. Its not safe for you." The other man on bicycle shouted... Kasturi stopped midway.
The men chatted in between themselves...and one of them came to her.

"What is it ?" She asked.
"Actually Rakka lives in between...and he has no good reputation of him about women...many a times he had been reported about molestation." He said.
Kasturi's face fell. She wanted to get home as early as possible...but she also didn't wanted to attract unwanted perils on her. She was too tired thinking of walking the whole kilometre down.

"Maybe you could drop me off on your friends bicycle." She said... looking for the other man...he was already gone..."maybe not." She added.
"Why don't you accompany me ?" She asked him excited.
"Madam...its really dark and I am not evn wearing anything." He replied.
He was right...he had been standing there barechested in the middle of the road...in his pants a towel on his shoulders.
"Please...please... won't you help me. My daughter's been waiting for me." She requested.
He had agreed and he stared walking with her. He had asked her to cover all her face down with her pallu and she wasn't bothered much about it. But since the roads were not uptop it was hard for her to keep up specially with half her vision.

He took her palm in his hands and Kasturi came closer to him. She had her right breast pressed against his arms. 
"Walk carefully Madam." he said when she slipped.
"Aaahhh..." She said...stopping.
"What happened to you ? Are you hurt ?" He asked.
"I think I have twisted my ankle. Aaahhh...it hurts." She said.
"Comm'on Madam...we aren't even half way down...and Rakka maybe anywhere nearby...its not right time to stop." He said worried.
But Kasturi was in absolute pain she tried walking but she stopped again.
"Can I pick you up ?" He asked.
Kasturi didn't said a word. He picked her up in his arms and started walking. She had her hands wrapped around his neck. Thats when she got physically attracted to the man. He was strong.

Kasturi had been looking at his rugged face as his fingers burried deep in her side boob. And he adjusted her in his arms. He looked down at her beautiful face. She was radiating even in the dim light of moon. There was absolute silence all over... only crickets. Her lips deliciously glowing off. Her face slightly sweaty of the little walk she did. She was one delicately made... epitome of elegance.
He was glad that he got a chance to hold her in his arms.

Kasturi lowered her eyes as their eyes met. She bit her lower lip. There was surely somethings building up in between them. 
"Whats your name...?" She asked... breaking the silence.
"Anil it is Madam...you are Kasturi naa ?" He reconfirmed.
She was surprised to know he knew about her.
"How do you know about me huh ?" She asked in surprise.
"You are very beautiful Madam...Ramu told me." He replied.
Ramu was her gardener.
"It was so kind of you to give him job Madam...his family was in very need." He replied.
She remembered Rohan putting him on as the additional gardener...despite Kasturi's reluctantness.
However it was Rohan who insisted on that.
"What do you do Anil ?" She asked.
"I am a driver Madam, I drive for city bus services...And I am a farmer too ?" He replied.
"Are you married Anil ?" She continued.
"Yes Madam for seven years now...i have three children." He replied.

They were chatting and going on when they heard a big laugh. And atleast three men approaching.
Anil dropped her down on the road and embraced her in his arms.  Their breathing muffled in between...he had been looking away while she looked only at him. Her breathing up.

"See these lovers Now-a-days...they can't keep their hands off each other." One of them said.
"Get inside house boy...and pound her good." Said another this voice was more stern. They all laughed.
"Shhhh...its Rakka." Anil Whispered.
Kasturi shivered in hugged him tighter.

"Who is it...Anil ?" One of them shouted as they got in really close.
"See this moron...he already had three kids still can't get over his wife." Rakka said.
Kasturi hugged him even tighter. A tight slap landed on her ass...that made her wiggle.
"Aaaaaahhhh." She moaned.
"That how you bang her. Hahaha" Declared Rakka and all of them cheered.
As they passed off. Anil asked her if she were okay... And picked her up in his arms once again.

They were about to reach...
"Here Mada..."Anil was cut out in the middle as Kasturi had kissed him on his lips. She looked innocently at him. Anil pulled her closer to him and let his lips fall on her and taste off the most beautiful woman he had seen in his life. In his weirdest dreams he never thought he would get a chance to be with someone like Kasturi.
Kasturi shrank in his arms as he applied more strength to compress her in himself.

He took her to a corner where lesser light was coming. And started enjoying what the life had offered to him. After ten minutes or so he let her go off his arms. 
She hugged him and said "Thanks." befor walking away. 
She was alright...she never had the ankle twist. Anil ran after her and pressed her against a tree. He intertwined his fingers with her started kissing off her exposed troso...her neck her shoulders her ears.. her chin... Kasturi's eyes were closed.
She was already moaning and shivering. Her body was turned on even more knowing they were in public. He pressed her breats above her blouse and sucked them off. But somehow Kasturi managed to calm him down. She took his number and went inside.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 01-01-2019, 11:45 PM