Bus Ride – 2
Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part so you can enjoy this better… Now let’s continue…
The pleasure was so intense that I decided to stop complaining and just enjoy with him without second thoughts. Praveen continued sucking my boobs for a long time also kissing all over my breasts resulting in me having an orgasm right then.
This was my first ever real orgasm while getting pleasured by a man. With my husband I never experienced one… The only experience I had is when I fingered myself to a release after my hubby went to sleep.
All of us know the difference between experiencing an orgasm with a man versus fingering yourself. I was so thrilled because Praveen had not even pushed his penis inside me and still gave me such an enjoyable orgasm.
When I recovered he was looking at my face smiling and looking genuinely happy. Before I could react, he kissed my lips again with burning passion. This time I was still so aroused and feeling on top of the world that I too kissed him back fiercely taking him by surprise.
Then he went back under my pallu and resumed sucking my nipples while his hands were wandering under my petticoat feeling my bare legs.
The pleasure was so intense that I decided to stop complaining and just enjoy with him without second thoughts. Praveen continued sucking my boobs for a long time also kissing all over and around my breasts.
This pushed me to have another orgasm right then. This orgasm was much stronger than my previous one. I held his face and crushed hard between my boobs almost choking him while I sailed thru it.
Never in my entire life had I experienced two orgasms back to back like this. I was so happy and madly in love with Praveen now. I was way too horny and aroused to stop him from doing anything with me now.
Praveen lifted my sari along with my petticoat and brought it to my waist and I raised my butt to help him. Then I felt his hands around the sides of my panty pulling it down and again I raised my butt willingly helping him.
He removed it and put it in his pocket saying he wanted to preserve my panties for when I was not with him. I found this very strange but I didn’t object wither. He opened my legs and brought his mouth to my dripping wet pussy lips.
I too raised and adjusted myself holding my saree and petticoat for him. I spread my legs eagerly granting him full access to my exposed pussy now. Something I have never done even for my husband…
Praveen stuck his mouth to my pussy and chewed and played with my clit in his mouth for some time. This was the first time I was experiencing pussy oral and it made me tremble like I was being electrocuted with high voltage.
Praveen’s actions on my clit triggered another powerful orgasm thru my body making me almost blank out. I pressed his face hard against my pussy also clamping my legs around him in a vice like grip.
This orgasm was way stronger than the previous two. When I released my grip on his face, he licked my flowing juices and started tongue fucking my pussy driving me crazy with new found pleasures.
I was beyond regrets for having allowed Praveen to do all this now. After eating my pussy for some time, he opened his trousers and freed his manhood. I shrieked at the sight of his penis because it was so big…
My hands instinctively covered my mouth staring in disbelief. Praveen said he wants to fuck me now. I was too stoned by the sight of his big penis to even properly register what he had said.
Without waiting for my answer or reaction, he pulled me to my feet and we went behind a seat which would provide good cover. He made me lay on the floor holding my saree and petticoat to my waist while he got on top.
Praveen held his cock and tried to push it inside but it kept slipping because of my excess lubrication and also because my pussy was so tight… Then I reach below and positioned his big long cock at my entrance.
Praveen held my face with both hands looking deeply in my eyes and sealed my lips in a very fiery passionate kiss. I too let go of my saree and put my hands behind his neck and back kissing him back with equal passion.
At the same time, Praveen pushed slowly and smoothly inside my overly self-lubricated pussy. I was in extreme pain and wanted to scream and push him away but Praveen had me locked in a very tight grip with my lips sealed with his.
Luckily he also sensed my condition and paused right then giving me time to get accustomed to his big penis. I was feeling like I had just been deflowered for the first time. Exactly like the first night with my husband.
Guess not having regular sex with your husband was the reason behind this… And I don’t even remember when was the last time I had sex with my husband…
Anyway back to the present, Praveen was now fondling my boobs and constantly kissing me. This greatly helped my pain reduce to bearable limits. I signaled to him with my eyes to proceed further.
He slowly pulled out till only the tip of his cock remained inside me. My pussy felt so empty suddenly but also so good at the same time. Then he gave another slow long push sending the full length of his cock inside me.
Again before I could scream or do anything, Praveen sealed my lips again after hugging me tightly. He stayed still inside me while he resumed sucking my boobs and lots more kissing, again giving me time to adjust.
This time too I felt lots of pain but his actions on my boobs and the sensual way he was kissing me helped me get over it very quickly. Now again I signaled him that I was feeling okay so he could continue.
Praveen began moving with slow and long strokes taking me to newer heights of pleasure. Pleasures which I never imagined were even possible. At the same time, he continued to do his magic on my boobs with his hands and mouth.
Then he began picking up pace fucking me nice and hard and fast. His pressure on my boobs also greatly increased multiplying the pleasures I was experiencing. Now my next orgasm crashed thru me fully blanking me out.
When I recovered, Praveen was fucking me like a steam engine on full throttle rocking my entire body with every thrust. He fucked me missionary style with fast strokes for a very long while…
Something I have never experienced with my husband. Then Praveen asked me to get on top and ride him. This was very new and unheard off to me. He lay on the floor and made me get on top.
I lowered myself on his cock facing him and bouncing on his penis cowgirl style. This was the first time in my life that I was doing this outside my marriage and also the first time I was experiencing so much pleasure and so many recurring orgasms.
Praveen’s hands were constantly pleasuring my big bouncing boobs continuing to drive me crazy. He asked me to bend forward because he wanted to suck my nipples at the same time now.
He was right, this simultaneous fucking my pussy and sucking my nipples was a whole new level of pleasures for me. Right now even if we got discovered by Somanna I did not care.
All that mattered was enjoying this fucking for as long as it lasted. I now realized we had been fucking for a very long time and Praveen was still going strong while my hubby never lasted even till the count of 10 once inside me.
Praveen paused his fucking and asked me to get into doggy style because he wanted to go deeper inside me. I eagerly got into position due to my overwhelming arousal and he inserted his cock in one smooth stroke.
I felt he entered really deep inside reaching depths which I never knew existed inside me. While fucking me Praveen started fingering my rear hole making me jerk my body. I turned to him and asked what he was doing.
He said he was preparing me because he wanted to fuck my rear hole also now. I told him I had never done it before and I was very scared. He reassured me that I was going to enjoy it as much as I am enjoying now and to trust him.
His voice felt like a tranquilizer because everything that had happened so far felt so unbelievably good. So I relaxed and trusted him with all my heart.
Praveen continued fucking me from behind with slow long strokes alternating between pulling out and tongue fucking my rear and using his fingers. Because of natural instincts I was holding my rear muscles tight.
But when his tongue entered stirring up newer pleasures, I relaxed all muscles giving him easy entry. He resumed fucking me now pushing his two fingers in and out of my butt constantly adding his saliva to add more lubrication.
Soon he had three fingers going smoothly in and out of my ass while his cock was in and out of my pussy giving me new found pleasures of dual penetration. My next orgasm was nearly there and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to ride it out.
Praveen pulled out of my pussy just as I was on the edge of my next orgasm and inserted his cock slow in my ass smoothly going all the way inside. This was my first anal experience and it felt out of this world.
He hugged me from behind pulling me up towards him cupping my boobs and kissing behind my neck. I had a great thrilling orgasm right then. Now Praveen didn’t wait for me and started fucking my ass full speed as if he was in a hurry.
I cannot describe how good his cock felt throbbing deep inside my ass since this was my first time experiencing anal sex. Soon Praveen slowed down giving me a few really hard strokes literally making me bounce on his cock.
Then he released his juice deep inside my ass. I could feel his warm seed spilling inside me and he kept coming in spurts for a long time. After he was done, we both sat on the floor panting hard.
Praveen look me in his arms when I saw how much of his juice was flowing out of my ass. Praveen used his handkerchief and helped clean it all. During all this action I never realized when the bus had stopped and all lights were out except one dim light in front.
I looked up and Somanna was standing facing us stroking his big cock which was bigger in girth and length than Praveen’s. I grabbed my saree and covered my modesty quickly.
Somanna was smiling from ear to ear saying he never imagined he was ever going to get a chance to fuck me. I shrieked and said how did he ever think that I would do such a thing.
He calmly replied if I did not mind getting fucked by Praveen then how does getting fucked by him matter now. Reality struck me now and I knew this time I was stuck for good.
I said looking at his cock that he was very big and I don’t think I can handle him and he was going to really hurt me. He said “I promise not to hurt you and if you cooperate nicely this will all be over quickly”.
I thought in my mind that I had already committed a sin by letting Praveen have sex with me, but at the same time this sin felt so good that I quickly got over the guilt and shame of having cheated on my husband.
To Be Continued…
I hope you all enjoyed reading my story so far. I will post more but before that please click on the like button to give me some motivation. Also leave your feedback in the comments.
Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part so you can enjoy this better… Now let’s continue…
The pleasure was so intense that I decided to stop complaining and just enjoy with him without second thoughts. Praveen continued sucking my boobs for a long time also kissing all over my breasts resulting in me having an orgasm right then.
This was my first ever real orgasm while getting pleasured by a man. With my husband I never experienced one… The only experience I had is when I fingered myself to a release after my hubby went to sleep.
All of us know the difference between experiencing an orgasm with a man versus fingering yourself. I was so thrilled because Praveen had not even pushed his penis inside me and still gave me such an enjoyable orgasm.
When I recovered he was looking at my face smiling and looking genuinely happy. Before I could react, he kissed my lips again with burning passion. This time I was still so aroused and feeling on top of the world that I too kissed him back fiercely taking him by surprise.
Then he went back under my pallu and resumed sucking my nipples while his hands were wandering under my petticoat feeling my bare legs.
The pleasure was so intense that I decided to stop complaining and just enjoy with him without second thoughts. Praveen continued sucking my boobs for a long time also kissing all over and around my breasts.
This pushed me to have another orgasm right then. This orgasm was much stronger than my previous one. I held his face and crushed hard between my boobs almost choking him while I sailed thru it.
Never in my entire life had I experienced two orgasms back to back like this. I was so happy and madly in love with Praveen now. I was way too horny and aroused to stop him from doing anything with me now.
Praveen lifted my sari along with my petticoat and brought it to my waist and I raised my butt to help him. Then I felt his hands around the sides of my panty pulling it down and again I raised my butt willingly helping him.
He removed it and put it in his pocket saying he wanted to preserve my panties for when I was not with him. I found this very strange but I didn’t object wither. He opened my legs and brought his mouth to my dripping wet pussy lips.
I too raised and adjusted myself holding my saree and petticoat for him. I spread my legs eagerly granting him full access to my exposed pussy now. Something I have never done even for my husband…
Praveen stuck his mouth to my pussy and chewed and played with my clit in his mouth for some time. This was the first time I was experiencing pussy oral and it made me tremble like I was being electrocuted with high voltage.
Praveen’s actions on my clit triggered another powerful orgasm thru my body making me almost blank out. I pressed his face hard against my pussy also clamping my legs around him in a vice like grip.
This orgasm was way stronger than the previous two. When I released my grip on his face, he licked my flowing juices and started tongue fucking my pussy driving me crazy with new found pleasures.
I was beyond regrets for having allowed Praveen to do all this now. After eating my pussy for some time, he opened his trousers and freed his manhood. I shrieked at the sight of his penis because it was so big…
My hands instinctively covered my mouth staring in disbelief. Praveen said he wants to fuck me now. I was too stoned by the sight of his big penis to even properly register what he had said.
Without waiting for my answer or reaction, he pulled me to my feet and we went behind a seat which would provide good cover. He made me lay on the floor holding my saree and petticoat to my waist while he got on top.
Praveen held his cock and tried to push it inside but it kept slipping because of my excess lubrication and also because my pussy was so tight… Then I reach below and positioned his big long cock at my entrance.
Praveen held my face with both hands looking deeply in my eyes and sealed my lips in a very fiery passionate kiss. I too let go of my saree and put my hands behind his neck and back kissing him back with equal passion.
At the same time, Praveen pushed slowly and smoothly inside my overly self-lubricated pussy. I was in extreme pain and wanted to scream and push him away but Praveen had me locked in a very tight grip with my lips sealed with his.
Luckily he also sensed my condition and paused right then giving me time to get accustomed to his big penis. I was feeling like I had just been deflowered for the first time. Exactly like the first night with my husband.
Guess not having regular sex with your husband was the reason behind this… And I don’t even remember when was the last time I had sex with my husband…
Anyway back to the present, Praveen was now fondling my boobs and constantly kissing me. This greatly helped my pain reduce to bearable limits. I signaled to him with my eyes to proceed further.
He slowly pulled out till only the tip of his cock remained inside me. My pussy felt so empty suddenly but also so good at the same time. Then he gave another slow long push sending the full length of his cock inside me.
Again before I could scream or do anything, Praveen sealed my lips again after hugging me tightly. He stayed still inside me while he resumed sucking my boobs and lots more kissing, again giving me time to adjust.
This time too I felt lots of pain but his actions on my boobs and the sensual way he was kissing me helped me get over it very quickly. Now again I signaled him that I was feeling okay so he could continue.
Praveen began moving with slow and long strokes taking me to newer heights of pleasure. Pleasures which I never imagined were even possible. At the same time, he continued to do his magic on my boobs with his hands and mouth.
Then he began picking up pace fucking me nice and hard and fast. His pressure on my boobs also greatly increased multiplying the pleasures I was experiencing. Now my next orgasm crashed thru me fully blanking me out.
When I recovered, Praveen was fucking me like a steam engine on full throttle rocking my entire body with every thrust. He fucked me missionary style with fast strokes for a very long while…
Something I have never experienced with my husband. Then Praveen asked me to get on top and ride him. This was very new and unheard off to me. He lay on the floor and made me get on top.
I lowered myself on his cock facing him and bouncing on his penis cowgirl style. This was the first time in my life that I was doing this outside my marriage and also the first time I was experiencing so much pleasure and so many recurring orgasms.
Praveen’s hands were constantly pleasuring my big bouncing boobs continuing to drive me crazy. He asked me to bend forward because he wanted to suck my nipples at the same time now.
He was right, this simultaneous fucking my pussy and sucking my nipples was a whole new level of pleasures for me. Right now even if we got discovered by Somanna I did not care.
All that mattered was enjoying this fucking for as long as it lasted. I now realized we had been fucking for a very long time and Praveen was still going strong while my hubby never lasted even till the count of 10 once inside me.
Praveen paused his fucking and asked me to get into doggy style because he wanted to go deeper inside me. I eagerly got into position due to my overwhelming arousal and he inserted his cock in one smooth stroke.
I felt he entered really deep inside reaching depths which I never knew existed inside me. While fucking me Praveen started fingering my rear hole making me jerk my body. I turned to him and asked what he was doing.
He said he was preparing me because he wanted to fuck my rear hole also now. I told him I had never done it before and I was very scared. He reassured me that I was going to enjoy it as much as I am enjoying now and to trust him.
His voice felt like a tranquilizer because everything that had happened so far felt so unbelievably good. So I relaxed and trusted him with all my heart.
Praveen continued fucking me from behind with slow long strokes alternating between pulling out and tongue fucking my rear and using his fingers. Because of natural instincts I was holding my rear muscles tight.
But when his tongue entered stirring up newer pleasures, I relaxed all muscles giving him easy entry. He resumed fucking me now pushing his two fingers in and out of my butt constantly adding his saliva to add more lubrication.
Soon he had three fingers going smoothly in and out of my ass while his cock was in and out of my pussy giving me new found pleasures of dual penetration. My next orgasm was nearly there and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to ride it out.
Praveen pulled out of my pussy just as I was on the edge of my next orgasm and inserted his cock slow in my ass smoothly going all the way inside. This was my first anal experience and it felt out of this world.
He hugged me from behind pulling me up towards him cupping my boobs and kissing behind my neck. I had a great thrilling orgasm right then. Now Praveen didn’t wait for me and started fucking my ass full speed as if he was in a hurry.
I cannot describe how good his cock felt throbbing deep inside my ass since this was my first time experiencing anal sex. Soon Praveen slowed down giving me a few really hard strokes literally making me bounce on his cock.
Then he released his juice deep inside my ass. I could feel his warm seed spilling inside me and he kept coming in spurts for a long time. After he was done, we both sat on the floor panting hard.
Praveen look me in his arms when I saw how much of his juice was flowing out of my ass. Praveen used his handkerchief and helped clean it all. During all this action I never realized when the bus had stopped and all lights were out except one dim light in front.
I looked up and Somanna was standing facing us stroking his big cock which was bigger in girth and length than Praveen’s. I grabbed my saree and covered my modesty quickly.
Somanna was smiling from ear to ear saying he never imagined he was ever going to get a chance to fuck me. I shrieked and said how did he ever think that I would do such a thing.
He calmly replied if I did not mind getting fucked by Praveen then how does getting fucked by him matter now. Reality struck me now and I knew this time I was stuck for good.
I said looking at his cock that he was very big and I don’t think I can handle him and he was going to really hurt me. He said “I promise not to hurt you and if you cooperate nicely this will all be over quickly”.
I thought in my mind that I had already committed a sin by letting Praveen have sex with me, but at the same time this sin felt so good that I quickly got over the guilt and shame of having cheated on my husband.
To Be Continued…
I hope you all enjoyed reading my story so far. I will post more but before that please click on the like button to give me some motivation. Also leave your feedback in the comments.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)