03-06-2026, 03:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2026, 03:33 PM by opendoor. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
-52-
Arvind understood the meaning behind his daughter's words. That is why he lifted her up, sat her on his lap—positioning her so she faced him—and, while wiping away her tears, held her in a tight embrace; he, too, was visibly distressed. Abhi, trying to console his father, said, "It's alright, Dad... please don't be upset." After a minute passed, he looked at Akki and said, "Don't feel bad, dear. I asked without thinking. Bras in your size aren't available in the market; the smallest size you can find is usually an 'A' cup. Yours are still quite tiny—like unripe mangoes. Couldn't you just have some stitched out of cloth?" At this, she playfully gave her father a light tap on the head and replied,
"Dad! When I say I'm not wearing a bra, it doesn't mean I'm not wearing *anything* underneath. I *do* wear the ones stitched from cloth. It's just that right now, I’ve washed them all and put them out to dry, so I couldn't wear one today."
![[Image: 53f45884042f045a2228623bbd725aa9.jpg]](https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/f4/58/53f45884042f045a2228623bbd725aa9.jpg)
Seeing the smile return to his daughter's face, he felt a sense of relief. "Besides," he added, "why bother wearing one when you're at home? It feels much nicer to just be free and comfortable." Abhi immediately chimed in, "Apparently, Mom's bra sizes aren't available in the market either!" Arvind and Akki were stunned by this remark. Arvind looked at him suspiciously and asked, "How on earth do *you* know that?" Abhi replied, "Mom told me herself!
One day, I accidentally walked in on Mummy while she was changing her clothes right in front of me. She was putting on her blouse without wearing a bra underneath. Later, I asked her why she wasn't wearing one. Mom’s reply was, 'Oh, Abhi beta... I just can't find any sizes that fit me in the market!'"
At those words, Akki... Intending to tease him, she remarked, "I mean, Mom's breasts are small just like mine, aren't they, Abhi?"
Abhi playing along, retorted, "They're even smaller than your! Besides, girls and guys all over our college are absolutely stunned by *your* size!"
Annoyed by this, she abruptly grabbed her brother's head, hiked her gown all the way up, pulled his head against her breasts, and then yanked the gown back down. Trapped inside her gown, with her breasts and nipples pressing against his face, he began to lick her nipple with his tongue and gave it a gentle nip. She responded by giving him a sharp rap on the crown of his head, exclaiming, "Get up, you rascal!" as she pulled his head free from her gown.
Watching all of this, Arvind was completely dumbfounded; the playful antics between the brother and sister sent a surge of excitement through his cock. The moment the brother had remarked that their mother didn't have a bra size large enough to fit her breasts, an intense itch of lust had begun to throb in his groin.
Taking Abhi's hand and giving it a squeeze, he asked:
"Abhi... have you ever seen Mom's breasts?" Akki noticed a stirring in her father's cock—which was currently being rubbed against by her buttocks—at the sound of those words.
Abhi, too, spread his legs wide and said, "Dad... from now on, I want to wear a *lungi* too. I’ve grown up now, haven't I? In these shorts, I look just like a little kid." Arvind replied, "Alright then... go take one of my *lungis* from the shelf and put it on. A *lungi* feels very comfortable. Just look at this one here..." he added, gesturing toward Akki, "look how she’s sitting there with everything exposed!" Provoked by this remark, Akki suddenly bounced up and sat right down on her father's cock. "Ouch!" he cried out, "Gently now!"
Just then, his son walked in—now clad in a *lungi*—and sat down beside him, spreading his legs wide just like his father.
"Tell me now..." Arvind asked, placing a hand on his son's thigh, "did you see your mother's?"
"I saw them once by accident, Dad..."
"They're quite big, aren't they?"
![[Image: _103799202_gettyimages-813743616.jpg]](https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/ace/standard/976/cpsprodpb/4F4B/production/_103799202_gettyimages-813743616.jpg)
"Yes, Dad..."
"Didn't you feel like touching them?"
"But that would be wrong, Dad... you're not supposed to touch your mother's."
"Then is it okay to touch your father's?"
"I only touched yours because *you* provoked me into doing it."
"And if your mother were to provoke you like that... would you touch hers then?" At those words, his pencil began to move.
Arvind placed his hand right over his lungi, gripping and pressing it firmly, while simultaneously planting kisses on the cheeks of his daughter who sat facing him.
"Tell me... would you touch them? Mom's," Dad asked, raising his voice slightly.
"Maybe..."
"Give me a straight answer."
"I'll touch them... if Mom likes it."
"Super! Hey, Akki—you tell me... Mom's are nice, aren't they?" he asked.
Blushing deeply, she replied, "Dad... saying that Mom's are big... is just like saying that the sun rises in the east—they're one and the same!"
Arvind reached inside his lungi, pulled back the cock that was tucked beneath his buttocks, freed it from the fabric, and—thrusting it against the panties of the girl sitting opposite him with her legs spread wide—he pulled her close. Biting gently at her earlobes, he murmured in a husky, intoxicated tone, "Akki... even if yours aren't quite as big as Mom's, wouldn't it be nice if they were a bit larger?"
Watching as Dad's cock pressed against her panties, Abhi—who was sitting nearby—pulled his own "pencil" out from his lungi, took his sister's hand, and placed it right on top of it. Caressing her brother's "pencil"—which felt warm and slender beneath her touch—she responded to Dad's earlier question: "Dad... isn't that what every girl wants? To have big breasts?"
![[Image: ezgif-4aca47f89e2af8.gif]](https://i.postimg.cc/cJV3wV2b/ezgif-4aca47f89e2af8.gif)
He gently kneaded her lips with his fingers, giving them a playful tweak as he said, "Well then... from now on, just do exactly as Dad tells you. Within a year, they'll double in size." Overjoyed by his words, she gave her brother's "pencil" a tight squeeze.
"Alright, Dad... whatever you say," she replied. Shifting her weight onto her feet, she lifted herself up slightly and pulled her panties to the side—not taking them off completely, but just enough to expose her pubic mound.
She noticed a few droplets glistening on the head of Dad's cock; as those droplets brushed against her mound, they stretched into thin, viscous strands that clung to her pussy.
"What's this, Dad? Did you already finish?" she asked, glancing down at his cock. He chuckled and replied, "I don't finish in under half an hour—that's just pre-cum." At his words, Akki gave Abhi's "pencil" another hard squeeze, causing him to yelp, "Ouch!"—at which point he stood up abruptly, looking rather annoyed. He presses his erect member against his sister's cheeks.
Arvind cups his son’s dangling testicles in his hand, gently grazing them with his fingernails. He brings his face close to the cock situated between himself and his daughter; extending his tongue, he touches the side of his son's shaft. At that very moment, Akki also begins licking the cock from the other side. As the two tongues touched his erect member simultaneously, Abhi felt a jolt like a thousand-volt electric shock.
Having his father lick his cock—it was a completely new sensation. And seeing his sister, this time, willingly touch his cock with her tongue... *Ufff*... unable to hold back, he suddenly ejaculates. Arvind had never imagined his son Abhi would climax so quickly—especially considering he had just ejaculated barely two hours earlier!
![[Image: 20191229_174223.jpg]](https://www.mydick.pictures/cocks/albums/userpics/12195/13/20191229_174223.jpg)
The moment a stream of fluid surged out of his cock, Arvind swiftly pulled the entire shaft deep into his mouth, sucking and slurping up the fluids his son was releasing. Abhi gripped his father's head tightly, his body trembling as he moaned, "Ahhh... Daaad... it's coming... Mmmm... Ufff... Ahhh... Hmmm..." With a final groan, he emptied his load entirely into his father's mouth, then went limp and collapsed onto the bed.
Desiring to taste the fluids her brother had released into their father's mouth, Akki pounced on Arvind; pressing her mouth against his, she sucked and slurped up the mixture of her brother's semen and her father's saliva—a deep, wet kiss. Arvind, willingly yielding to her, allowed the cock that had been inside his mouth... He releases his fluids right into his daughter's mouth.
Arvind knows this much: once a woman gets a taste for a man's cum, she is ready to go to any lengths to get more.
After planting hot, passionate kisses on her father and thoroughly draining her brother's cock of its fluids, she swallows it all down in one gulp; then, looking at her brother with deep satisfaction, she says, "Thanks, brother."
As Arvind uses his fingers to wipe the traces of cum from his daughter's lips, he asks, "Dear... do you want more?"—at which point, Akki casts a peculiar glance down at her father's cock.
"Not mine... look at your brother's. I'll make him cum again," he says—leaving both the sister and her brother completely stunned.
"How, Dad?" asks Akki.
"Like this..." he says, lifting his son and seating him on his lap. He presses the boy's back against his own chest. Both their lungis have come undone. Akki, sitting opposite them, watches with keen interest, wondering what her father is about to say—and observing how he is holding both his own and her brother's cocks together, kneading them gently.
Arvind begins:
Holding both his son's cock and his own together, and simultaneously rubbing the boy's nipple, he asks, "Abhi... tell me... last month... you came into parents room, didn't you? Sneakily... you stood by the door and watched, didn't you?"
At those words, Abhi is stunned. *When did Dad see me? Mom didn't even notice...*
"Tell me... why are you silent?" he urges, as he continues to stroke both their cocks together.
"Dad... I heard a sound coming from your room."
"What kind of sound?"
"Mom crying."
"Why would Mom be crying?"
"I don't know, Dad... how would I know? That's exactly why I came near your room—to find out."
"Akki... did you hear Mom crying?"
"No, Dad..."
"Then why did *he* hear it? You two sleep in the same bed, don't you?" "Dad... you really were hitting Mom... that's why she was crying... I heard it."
"Hey, tell me exactly what happened... what you actually saw."
"I came up to your room and peeked through the keyhole in the door... the main light was on... Mom was bent over on the floor, resting on her elbows... and you were hitting her from behind."
"With my hand?"
"No... with your... big... thick... cock."
"With *this* cock?"
"Yeah... with *this* very cock."
![[Image: 604771.small.jpg]](https://r34xyz.b-cdn.net/posts/604/604771/604771.small.jpg)
"Then why would Mom be crying?" "You were trying to shove your thick cock into Mom's hole—pinning her down to do it. Mom wouldn't let you; she was crying, pleading, 'Please Arvind don't... it hurts! Yours is huge... it won't fit in my back door!'"
"Tell me what else she said."
"In response to Mom's words, you grabbed her by the hair and yanked it, asking, 'Are you scared just because mine is a thick cock? Well then... your son's is small, isn't it? Will you let *him* put it in you?' When you asked that, Mom turned around. At that moment, I saw the pain vanish from her eyes, replaced by a look of pure pleasure. When Mom said, 'Even just one minute with my son's strength would be enough... I'd let him fuck me with total satisfaction,' I felt nothing but disgust for her at first. I retreated to my room, lay down, and wept. Half an hour later, hearing my crying, Mom came into my room.
She lay down beside me and wrapped me in a warm embrace. My anger melted away. Then I realized Mom wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. I was instantly shocked. In the darkness, Mom's hand found my cock. 'Son... your father fucks me so roughly. Yours is so gentle and slender... will you fuck me, my darling?' Mom asked, weeping again. I was completely melted by her sorrow. Mom took my cock into her mouth. It felt incredible... she was sucking it... it felt so blissful. After dissolving in the warmth of her mouth for a minute, I suddenly erupted, cumming right inside her mouth. I will never, ever forget the pleasure I felt in that moment," he recounted, groaning as he spoke.
![[Image: (m=q46_4JYbeaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=ZYl9nT5672ZoV-ba)0.jpg]](https://ei.phncdn.com/videos/202304/16/429656741/original/(m=q46_4JYbeaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=ZYl9nT5672ZoV-ba)0.jpg)
He then signaled to Akki; like a cat, she leaned forward, knelt down before the two cocks, and opened her mouth wide. Arvind sped up his thrusting. He stroked them vigorously, pressing the two cocks together... and just like that—letting out a loud shout—Abhi ejaculated a veritable potful of cum right into Akki's mouth. Arvind, however, did not release yet; while his cock danced across Akki's face, she completely slurped up Abhi's fluids, then rose up to give some to Dad and some to Brother, planting kisses on both of them simultaneously.
Just as he had intended, Dad managed to make his son cum—for the third time within a span of two hours, and the second time within just ten minutes.
Pulling his son close and planting a kiss on his forehead, he said, "Abhi... if you blow your load in just a minute like this, Mom is going to get angry. I go at Mom for a minimum of half an hour. You need to build up your stamina. I'll show you how to do that—not at the gym, but right here at home."
Just then, Malavika called again.
"Have the kids gone to sleep yet?"
"Not a chance... the little one is really missing you."
"Hey, Abhi... don't be sad. Grandma isn't feeling well right now, remember? I'll be back very soon—even if it's just to bring you your chocolate!"
"Okay, Mummy."
"Until then... listen to what Dad says."
"Mom... I really want to drink your 'milk'... just like when I was little... come back soon!"
Everyone was stunned by that remark.
"What kind of talk is that? Drinking 'milk' at this age? That’s inappropriate, son; you shouldn't speak like that."
"Dad told me that your 'milk' tasted really good when I was a baby."
(Angrily) "Abhi, Is *this* what you’re teaching the kids?"
"Hey! I said one thing, and he interpreted it completely differently. Just drop the subject now."
"How did this topic even come up in the first place?"
"Aparna, our neighbor across the street, just gave birth. The topic came up during that conversation. Anyway, enough about him... but what’s with you buying such ridiculously short nightgowns for Akki? If she sits down, it looks like the post office is open for business!"
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-12-12-06-46-05-31-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/6czZP5Jd/Screenshot-2025-12-12-06-46-05-31-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
"Oh, come on... She only wears them when she is at home! My friend’s daughter, apparently, doesn't wear *any* clothes at night."
"Are there no men in their house?"
"Of course there are! Her father lives there. But apparently, the girl just doesn't wear clothes when she’s in her room."
"Well, does the room at least have a door?"
"Oh, please! How could a room *not* have a door? It’s just that the girl likes being that way. Apparently, her father caught her walking naked once."
"Good heavens! And he didn't say anything?"
"What could he say? He just covered his eyes—and his crotch—and walked right back out. Can we really say anything to teens these days?"
"Mom... I certainly won't do that."
"Won't do what?" "I can't walk around without any clothes on like that."
"Who asked you to walk around like that right now? Just put on the clothes I bought for you; that’s all."
"Okay, Mummy."
"Dear... tomorrow is *Sravana Shukravaram* (an auspicious Friday)."
"So?"
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-10-24-08-57-13-06-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/RprG7j8T/Screenshot-2025-10-24-08-57-13-06-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
"Give her a ritual head bath for the occasion."
"Me?"
"Well, I’m right here, aren't I? So, for this time around, that duty falls to you."
"But how am I supposed to give a bath to a young girl?"
"She’ll wrap a towel around herself. If you just scrub her head, apply the herbal paste , and give her the head bath, she can handle the rest herself."
"Hey, Akki... are you okay with this? If you have any reservations, speak up right now in front of Mummy. Don't start nagging about it tomorrow."
"Okay, Daddy... I’ll wrap the towel around myself. But you have to scrub my back as well."
"Akki, how can I scrub your back if you’re wearing a towel?"
"Daddy... I’ll just take the towel off for a moment."
"Hey! Did you hear what your daughter just said?"
"Dear... you two sort that matter out between yourselves. All I care about is that she gets her ritual head bath done. Okay?"
"Alright... so, what else is new, dear?"
"Nothing much... I’m just thinking of you."
"Hmm... okay, take care. Buy some cucumbers, eggplants, and things like that at the market."
"No, I don't want those... I want *yours*."
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-10-23-23-42-33-24-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/1G4QfJDG/Screenshot-2025-10-23-23-42-33-24-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
"Okay, okay, the kids are listening... Bye."
"Alright... Bye."
"Good night, Mummy."
"Good night, Mummy."
As soon as he hung up the phone, he pulled his daughter onto his lap, looked into her eyes, and said, "Mummy gave us the green signal! Ta-da! Tomorrow, you get a head bath." Blushing, she asked, "Daddy... what if Mummy finds out about these games?" He glanced at his son and replied, "If anyone’s going to tell on us, it’ll be him." The little boy immediately chimed in, "Why would I tell on you, Daddy?"
He pulled his son close and said, "If you do exactly as I say, Mummy will get closer to you. But if you don't, she won't even look your way."
The boy nodded in agreement.
It was 11 o'clock in the night
"Let's go to sleep now," he said, lying down between the two children. He wrapped his arms warmly around his daughter from behind, savoring the scent of the jasmine flowers in her hair. Resting his hand against her breasts, he pressed her back firmly against his chest. He lifted her upper leg slightly, positioned his cock between her thighs—and since she wasn't wearing panties, the warmth of her pussy pressed directly against his cock—and with a whispered "Good night," he closed his eyes.
She placed her father's finger in her mouth and sucked on it gently, melting into the warmth of his embrace as she drifted off to sleep.
Next
Arvind understood the meaning behind his daughter's words. That is why he lifted her up, sat her on his lap—positioning her so she faced him—and, while wiping away her tears, held her in a tight embrace; he, too, was visibly distressed. Abhi, trying to console his father, said, "It's alright, Dad... please don't be upset." After a minute passed, he looked at Akki and said, "Don't feel bad, dear. I asked without thinking. Bras in your size aren't available in the market; the smallest size you can find is usually an 'A' cup. Yours are still quite tiny—like unripe mangoes. Couldn't you just have some stitched out of cloth?" At this, she playfully gave her father a light tap on the head and replied,
"Dad! When I say I'm not wearing a bra, it doesn't mean I'm not wearing *anything* underneath. I *do* wear the ones stitched from cloth. It's just that right now, I’ve washed them all and put them out to dry, so I couldn't wear one today."
![[Image: 53f45884042f045a2228623bbd725aa9.jpg]](https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/f4/58/53f45884042f045a2228623bbd725aa9.jpg)
Seeing the smile return to his daughter's face, he felt a sense of relief. "Besides," he added, "why bother wearing one when you're at home? It feels much nicer to just be free and comfortable." Abhi immediately chimed in, "Apparently, Mom's bra sizes aren't available in the market either!" Arvind and Akki were stunned by this remark. Arvind looked at him suspiciously and asked, "How on earth do *you* know that?" Abhi replied, "Mom told me herself!
One day, I accidentally walked in on Mummy while she was changing her clothes right in front of me. She was putting on her blouse without wearing a bra underneath. Later, I asked her why she wasn't wearing one. Mom’s reply was, 'Oh, Abhi beta... I just can't find any sizes that fit me in the market!'"
At those words, Akki... Intending to tease him, she remarked, "I mean, Mom's breasts are small just like mine, aren't they, Abhi?"
Abhi playing along, retorted, "They're even smaller than your! Besides, girls and guys all over our college are absolutely stunned by *your* size!"
Annoyed by this, she abruptly grabbed her brother's head, hiked her gown all the way up, pulled his head against her breasts, and then yanked the gown back down. Trapped inside her gown, with her breasts and nipples pressing against his face, he began to lick her nipple with his tongue and gave it a gentle nip. She responded by giving him a sharp rap on the crown of his head, exclaiming, "Get up, you rascal!" as she pulled his head free from her gown.
Watching all of this, Arvind was completely dumbfounded; the playful antics between the brother and sister sent a surge of excitement through his cock. The moment the brother had remarked that their mother didn't have a bra size large enough to fit her breasts, an intense itch of lust had begun to throb in his groin.
Taking Abhi's hand and giving it a squeeze, he asked:
"Abhi... have you ever seen Mom's breasts?" Akki noticed a stirring in her father's cock—which was currently being rubbed against by her buttocks—at the sound of those words.
Abhi, too, spread his legs wide and said, "Dad... from now on, I want to wear a *lungi* too. I’ve grown up now, haven't I? In these shorts, I look just like a little kid." Arvind replied, "Alright then... go take one of my *lungis* from the shelf and put it on. A *lungi* feels very comfortable. Just look at this one here..." he added, gesturing toward Akki, "look how she’s sitting there with everything exposed!" Provoked by this remark, Akki suddenly bounced up and sat right down on her father's cock. "Ouch!" he cried out, "Gently now!"
Just then, his son walked in—now clad in a *lungi*—and sat down beside him, spreading his legs wide just like his father.
"Tell me now..." Arvind asked, placing a hand on his son's thigh, "did you see your mother's?"
"I saw them once by accident, Dad..."
"They're quite big, aren't they?"
![[Image: _103799202_gettyimages-813743616.jpg]](https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/ace/standard/976/cpsprodpb/4F4B/production/_103799202_gettyimages-813743616.jpg)
"Yes, Dad..."
"Didn't you feel like touching them?"
"But that would be wrong, Dad... you're not supposed to touch your mother's."
"Then is it okay to touch your father's?"
"I only touched yours because *you* provoked me into doing it."
"And if your mother were to provoke you like that... would you touch hers then?" At those words, his pencil began to move.
Arvind placed his hand right over his lungi, gripping and pressing it firmly, while simultaneously planting kisses on the cheeks of his daughter who sat facing him.
"Tell me... would you touch them? Mom's," Dad asked, raising his voice slightly.
"Maybe..."
"Give me a straight answer."
"I'll touch them... if Mom likes it."
"Super! Hey, Akki—you tell me... Mom's are nice, aren't they?" he asked.
Blushing deeply, she replied, "Dad... saying that Mom's are big... is just like saying that the sun rises in the east—they're one and the same!"
Arvind reached inside his lungi, pulled back the cock that was tucked beneath his buttocks, freed it from the fabric, and—thrusting it against the panties of the girl sitting opposite him with her legs spread wide—he pulled her close. Biting gently at her earlobes, he murmured in a husky, intoxicated tone, "Akki... even if yours aren't quite as big as Mom's, wouldn't it be nice if they were a bit larger?"
Watching as Dad's cock pressed against her panties, Abhi—who was sitting nearby—pulled his own "pencil" out from his lungi, took his sister's hand, and placed it right on top of it. Caressing her brother's "pencil"—which felt warm and slender beneath her touch—she responded to Dad's earlier question: "Dad... isn't that what every girl wants? To have big breasts?"
![[Image: ezgif-4aca47f89e2af8.gif]](https://i.postimg.cc/cJV3wV2b/ezgif-4aca47f89e2af8.gif)
He gently kneaded her lips with his fingers, giving them a playful tweak as he said, "Well then... from now on, just do exactly as Dad tells you. Within a year, they'll double in size." Overjoyed by his words, she gave her brother's "pencil" a tight squeeze.
"Alright, Dad... whatever you say," she replied. Shifting her weight onto her feet, she lifted herself up slightly and pulled her panties to the side—not taking them off completely, but just enough to expose her pubic mound.
She noticed a few droplets glistening on the head of Dad's cock; as those droplets brushed against her mound, they stretched into thin, viscous strands that clung to her pussy.
"What's this, Dad? Did you already finish?" she asked, glancing down at his cock. He chuckled and replied, "I don't finish in under half an hour—that's just pre-cum." At his words, Akki gave Abhi's "pencil" another hard squeeze, causing him to yelp, "Ouch!"—at which point he stood up abruptly, looking rather annoyed. He presses his erect member against his sister's cheeks.
Arvind cups his son’s dangling testicles in his hand, gently grazing them with his fingernails. He brings his face close to the cock situated between himself and his daughter; extending his tongue, he touches the side of his son's shaft. At that very moment, Akki also begins licking the cock from the other side. As the two tongues touched his erect member simultaneously, Abhi felt a jolt like a thousand-volt electric shock.
Having his father lick his cock—it was a completely new sensation. And seeing his sister, this time, willingly touch his cock with her tongue... *Ufff*... unable to hold back, he suddenly ejaculates. Arvind had never imagined his son Abhi would climax so quickly—especially considering he had just ejaculated barely two hours earlier!
![[Image: 20191229_174223.jpg]](https://www.mydick.pictures/cocks/albums/userpics/12195/13/20191229_174223.jpg)
The moment a stream of fluid surged out of his cock, Arvind swiftly pulled the entire shaft deep into his mouth, sucking and slurping up the fluids his son was releasing. Abhi gripped his father's head tightly, his body trembling as he moaned, "Ahhh... Daaad... it's coming... Mmmm... Ufff... Ahhh... Hmmm..." With a final groan, he emptied his load entirely into his father's mouth, then went limp and collapsed onto the bed.
Desiring to taste the fluids her brother had released into their father's mouth, Akki pounced on Arvind; pressing her mouth against his, she sucked and slurped up the mixture of her brother's semen and her father's saliva—a deep, wet kiss. Arvind, willingly yielding to her, allowed the cock that had been inside his mouth... He releases his fluids right into his daughter's mouth.
Arvind knows this much: once a woman gets a taste for a man's cum, she is ready to go to any lengths to get more.
After planting hot, passionate kisses on her father and thoroughly draining her brother's cock of its fluids, she swallows it all down in one gulp; then, looking at her brother with deep satisfaction, she says, "Thanks, brother."
As Arvind uses his fingers to wipe the traces of cum from his daughter's lips, he asks, "Dear... do you want more?"—at which point, Akki casts a peculiar glance down at her father's cock.
"Not mine... look at your brother's. I'll make him cum again," he says—leaving both the sister and her brother completely stunned.
"How, Dad?" asks Akki.
"Like this..." he says, lifting his son and seating him on his lap. He presses the boy's back against his own chest. Both their lungis have come undone. Akki, sitting opposite them, watches with keen interest, wondering what her father is about to say—and observing how he is holding both his own and her brother's cocks together, kneading them gently.
Arvind begins:
Holding both his son's cock and his own together, and simultaneously rubbing the boy's nipple, he asks, "Abhi... tell me... last month... you came into parents room, didn't you? Sneakily... you stood by the door and watched, didn't you?"
At those words, Abhi is stunned. *When did Dad see me? Mom didn't even notice...*
"Tell me... why are you silent?" he urges, as he continues to stroke both their cocks together.
"Dad... I heard a sound coming from your room."
"What kind of sound?"
"Mom crying."
"Why would Mom be crying?"
"I don't know, Dad... how would I know? That's exactly why I came near your room—to find out."
"Akki... did you hear Mom crying?"
"No, Dad..."
"Then why did *he* hear it? You two sleep in the same bed, don't you?" "Dad... you really were hitting Mom... that's why she was crying... I heard it."
"Hey, tell me exactly what happened... what you actually saw."
"I came up to your room and peeked through the keyhole in the door... the main light was on... Mom was bent over on the floor, resting on her elbows... and you were hitting her from behind."
"With my hand?"
"No... with your... big... thick... cock."
"With *this* cock?"
"Yeah... with *this* very cock."
![[Image: 604771.small.jpg]](https://r34xyz.b-cdn.net/posts/604/604771/604771.small.jpg)
"Then why would Mom be crying?" "You were trying to shove your thick cock into Mom's hole—pinning her down to do it. Mom wouldn't let you; she was crying, pleading, 'Please Arvind don't... it hurts! Yours is huge... it won't fit in my back door!'"
"Tell me what else she said."
"In response to Mom's words, you grabbed her by the hair and yanked it, asking, 'Are you scared just because mine is a thick cock? Well then... your son's is small, isn't it? Will you let *him* put it in you?' When you asked that, Mom turned around. At that moment, I saw the pain vanish from her eyes, replaced by a look of pure pleasure. When Mom said, 'Even just one minute with my son's strength would be enough... I'd let him fuck me with total satisfaction,' I felt nothing but disgust for her at first. I retreated to my room, lay down, and wept. Half an hour later, hearing my crying, Mom came into my room.
She lay down beside me and wrapped me in a warm embrace. My anger melted away. Then I realized Mom wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. I was instantly shocked. In the darkness, Mom's hand found my cock. 'Son... your father fucks me so roughly. Yours is so gentle and slender... will you fuck me, my darling?' Mom asked, weeping again. I was completely melted by her sorrow. Mom took my cock into her mouth. It felt incredible... she was sucking it... it felt so blissful. After dissolving in the warmth of her mouth for a minute, I suddenly erupted, cumming right inside her mouth. I will never, ever forget the pleasure I felt in that moment," he recounted, groaning as he spoke.
![[Image: (m=q46_4JYbeaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=ZYl9nT5672ZoV-ba)0.jpg]](https://ei.phncdn.com/videos/202304/16/429656741/original/(m=q46_4JYbeaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=ZYl9nT5672ZoV-ba)0.jpg)
He then signaled to Akki; like a cat, she leaned forward, knelt down before the two cocks, and opened her mouth wide. Arvind sped up his thrusting. He stroked them vigorously, pressing the two cocks together... and just like that—letting out a loud shout—Abhi ejaculated a veritable potful of cum right into Akki's mouth. Arvind, however, did not release yet; while his cock danced across Akki's face, she completely slurped up Abhi's fluids, then rose up to give some to Dad and some to Brother, planting kisses on both of them simultaneously.
Just as he had intended, Dad managed to make his son cum—for the third time within a span of two hours, and the second time within just ten minutes.
Pulling his son close and planting a kiss on his forehead, he said, "Abhi... if you blow your load in just a minute like this, Mom is going to get angry. I go at Mom for a minimum of half an hour. You need to build up your stamina. I'll show you how to do that—not at the gym, but right here at home."
Just then, Malavika called again.
"Have the kids gone to sleep yet?"
"Not a chance... the little one is really missing you."
"Hey, Abhi... don't be sad. Grandma isn't feeling well right now, remember? I'll be back very soon—even if it's just to bring you your chocolate!"
"Okay, Mummy."
"Until then... listen to what Dad says."
"Mom... I really want to drink your 'milk'... just like when I was little... come back soon!"
Everyone was stunned by that remark.
"What kind of talk is that? Drinking 'milk' at this age? That’s inappropriate, son; you shouldn't speak like that."
"Dad told me that your 'milk' tasted really good when I was a baby."
(Angrily) "Abhi, Is *this* what you’re teaching the kids?"
"Hey! I said one thing, and he interpreted it completely differently. Just drop the subject now."
"How did this topic even come up in the first place?"
"Aparna, our neighbor across the street, just gave birth. The topic came up during that conversation. Anyway, enough about him... but what’s with you buying such ridiculously short nightgowns for Akki? If she sits down, it looks like the post office is open for business!"
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-12-12-06-46-05-31-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/6czZP5Jd/Screenshot-2025-12-12-06-46-05-31-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
"Oh, come on... She only wears them when she is at home! My friend’s daughter, apparently, doesn't wear *any* clothes at night."
"Are there no men in their house?"
"Of course there are! Her father lives there. But apparently, the girl just doesn't wear clothes when she’s in her room."
"Well, does the room at least have a door?"
"Oh, please! How could a room *not* have a door? It’s just that the girl likes being that way. Apparently, her father caught her walking naked once."
"Good heavens! And he didn't say anything?"
"What could he say? He just covered his eyes—and his crotch—and walked right back out. Can we really say anything to teens these days?"
"Mom... I certainly won't do that."
"Won't do what?" "I can't walk around without any clothes on like that."
"Who asked you to walk around like that right now? Just put on the clothes I bought for you; that’s all."
"Okay, Mummy."
"Dear... tomorrow is *Sravana Shukravaram* (an auspicious Friday)."
"So?"
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-10-24-08-57-13-06-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/RprG7j8T/Screenshot-2025-10-24-08-57-13-06-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
"Give her a ritual head bath for the occasion."
"Me?"
"Well, I’m right here, aren't I? So, for this time around, that duty falls to you."
"But how am I supposed to give a bath to a young girl?"
"She’ll wrap a towel around herself. If you just scrub her head, apply the herbal paste , and give her the head bath, she can handle the rest herself."
"Hey, Akki... are you okay with this? If you have any reservations, speak up right now in front of Mummy. Don't start nagging about it tomorrow."
"Okay, Daddy... I’ll wrap the towel around myself. But you have to scrub my back as well."
"Akki, how can I scrub your back if you’re wearing a towel?"
"Daddy... I’ll just take the towel off for a moment."
"Hey! Did you hear what your daughter just said?"
"Dear... you two sort that matter out between yourselves. All I care about is that she gets her ritual head bath done. Okay?"
"Alright... so, what else is new, dear?"
"Nothing much... I’m just thinking of you."
"Hmm... okay, take care. Buy some cucumbers, eggplants, and things like that at the market."
"No, I don't want those... I want *yours*."
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-10-23-23-42-33-24-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/1G4QfJDG/Screenshot-2025-10-23-23-42-33-24-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
"Okay, okay, the kids are listening... Bye."
"Alright... Bye."
"Good night, Mummy."
"Good night, Mummy."
As soon as he hung up the phone, he pulled his daughter onto his lap, looked into her eyes, and said, "Mummy gave us the green signal! Ta-da! Tomorrow, you get a head bath." Blushing, she asked, "Daddy... what if Mummy finds out about these games?" He glanced at his son and replied, "If anyone’s going to tell on us, it’ll be him." The little boy immediately chimed in, "Why would I tell on you, Daddy?"
He pulled his son close and said, "If you do exactly as I say, Mummy will get closer to you. But if you don't, she won't even look your way."
The boy nodded in agreement.
It was 11 o'clock in the night
"Let's go to sleep now," he said, lying down between the two children. He wrapped his arms warmly around his daughter from behind, savoring the scent of the jasmine flowers in her hair. Resting his hand against her breasts, he pressed her back firmly against his chest. He lifted her upper leg slightly, positioned his cock between her thighs—and since she wasn't wearing panties, the warmth of her pussy pressed directly against his cock—and with a whispered "Good night," he closed his eyes.
She placed her father's finger in her mouth and sucked on it gently, melting into the warmth of his embrace as she drifted off to sleep.
Next


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)