25-05-2026, 07:08 AM
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2026, 07:11 AM by opendoor. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
-47-
*** If you like the story, click on Like button ***
![[Image: e779db3f7a8d482a99c202b4f9bcadbc.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/202LvNkw/e779db3f7a8d482a99c202b4f9bcadbc.jpg)
I, sensing the reason behind Sameer’s flustered state, smiled inwardly. "So, that means you’re all alone at home," I remarked; as I wiped my head and shoulders with the towel dbangd over me, the towel brushed against me—causing the wet pallu of my saree to slide completely off my shoulder and fall to the floor. Judging that there was no point in panicking or creating an unnecessary commotion in the current situation, I pretended not to notice that my pallu had slipped; I simply continued wiping my hair with the towel and leaned forward a little further.
As I leaned even further forward, my breasts hung down, and through my wet blouse—revealing a deep cleavage between them—they appeared nearly three-quarters naked to Sameer’s eyes. Gazing at my breasts—which, despite me being past forty, still possessed the smooth luster and vibrant vitality of my twenties—Sameer was driven mad with desire.
As I stood there—appearing nearly three-quarters naked in my wet saree—the glistening radiance of my body alone was enough to make Sameer’s member stiffen inside his shorts, throbbing with an intense yearning to bury itself deep within the folds of my womanhood. As if adding fuel to the fire, the *pallu* of my saree—which had offered the barest hint of modesty—slipped down; and as if that weren't enough, I leaned even further forward.
Through the plunging neckline of my blouse, my breasts—nipples and all—were laid bare, offering a visual feast to Sameer’s eyes. His mouth went dry, and he stood frozen in place like a statue. Convinced that I had revealed everything I intended to show him, I suddenly seemed to notice—as if for the very first time—that the *pallu* meant to cover my bosom had slipped away. Blushing crimson with feigned modesty, I dbangd the *pallu* back over my shoulder; then, shivering from the chill of my wet saree, I let out a soft, trembling gasp—"Sss... ah..." Snapped out of the trance into which my naked beauty had plunged him, and returning to the reality of the moment, Sameer spoke up:
"Oh my... oh dear mom... You can't stay in that wet saree for so long! Wait right here... I'll go to the wardrobe and fetch you a dry saree" With those words, Sameer headed into our bedroom. Despite my repeated and emphatic protests, he paid me no heed; instead, he fetched a saree—complete with a blouse and petticoat and placed it in my hands. Leading me toward the bathroom, he instructed me, "Go inside, take off those wet clothes, and then proceed to the bedroom to dbang this dry saree." With that, he gently but firmly ushered me into their bathroom.
Doing exactly as my son had instructed, I removed my wet clothes inside the bathroom. I wrapped the towel I held around my waist—adjusting its upper edge to cover my breasts, though it did not quite reach my shoulders—and, taking slow, tentative steps, I made my way out of the bathroom and toward the bedroom.
![[Image: tts-1.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/WWPYWjC2/tts-1.jpg)
I was not aware then that my son was peeping into the bathroom through the bathroom door which was not fully closed by me
The towel, which failed to fully conceal my body, reached only as far down as my thighs—so high, in fact, that as I moved my legs to walk, the lower edges of the towel parted just enough to reveal the delicate petals of my womanhood beneath? The towel, tied high up just beneath my armpits, proved insufficient to fully conceal my breasts—voluptuous and glistening with flesh at a size 38"—leaving three-quarters of them exposed as I stepped out of the bathroom. Upon beholding this vision of me,
Sameer stood dumbfounded; though he felt an intense urge to act, he remained motionless and wide-eyed—paralyzed by his inability to figure out what to do, how to do it, or where to begin. Meanwhile, I, deliberately displaying every curve of my body for his gaze, slowly made my way into our bedroom. Just as I crossed the threshold, I turned completely around, allowing Sameer to feast his eyes—to his utter delight and arousal—upon my entirely naked back and buttocks, and indeed, the entirety of my exposed rear profile; having thus captivated him, I stepped inside, closed the bedroom door, and latched it shut.
Upon entering the room, I was initially surprised to see the clothes, that he had given me to wear. Yet, I couldn't help but think, "It's alright; Sameer is quite the connoisseur." The reason for this realization was that Sameer had handed me a sheer red Nylon saree, a blouse even more transparent than the saree itself, and a petticoat just as sheer as the blouse.
Gazing at those clothes, I mused: *If I looked so naked in that wet white saree, it is absolutely certain that I will appear even more naked in this red saree and blouse
![[Image: 88c3a51518ce991d8ac240a774ffdd11.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/Q3zb8d4v/88c3a51518ce991d8ac240a774ffdd11.jpg)
I quickly dbangd the saree in a style I knew would accentuate my sex appeal. I then glanced at my reflection in the full-length mirror attached to the nearby wardrobe—and was left utterly speechless. For, despite wearing the clothes Sameer had given her, it truly felt as though i was wearing nothing at all. Through my clothes—or rather, the lack thereof—my breasts, complete with their nipples, were visible in their nakedness; so too was my belly, with its deep navel, and my lower abdomen.
My thighs—resembling sturdy tree trunks—were on display, and right where those two thighs met, barely visible yet undeniably present, lay my pubic mound; ten days prior I had shaved it smooth, and now, amidst the tiny sprouts of newly grown hair, it peeked out. As I gazed at my reflection in the full-length mirror, a sudden thrill coursed through my body.
"If I look like this even with this dishevelled hair and greasy face... just imagine what a vision I’ll be once I’m fully made up! You won’t know what hit you, Sameer," I mused. I picked up the comb lying beside the mirror, tidied my hair, applied powder to my face, and carefully placed a *bindi* on my forehead. Adorned and ready—much like the Goddess Rati awaiting the arrival of Lord Manmadha—I turned to the mirror to gaze upon my reflection once more.
This time, not only did another thrill shoot through my body, but as i beheld my reflection—appearing nearly three-quarters naked—an unexpected tingling sensation arose in my thighs, and my mind drifted into a state of blissful intoxication. With that, a thought took shape in my mind: "Oh, Sameer... today is your lucky day. Tonight, in the embrace of this mom—who now shines like the very embodiment of Goddess Rati—you are destined to experience a pleasure unlike any you have ever known in your entire life. Had this rain not come, this stroke of good fortune would never have been yours." "If your luck is truly that strong, how could I possibly escape it? Look—here I come... Just as you envisioned when you gave me this saree and blouse—just as you desired—I am coming to captivate you, to mesmerize you, and to intoxicate you with passion." Thinking these thoughts to myself, I opened the door to my bedroom and stepped out.
The moment he heard the sound of me opening my bedroom door—having been waiting eagerly for my arrival—Sameer, who had been seated on the sofa, sprang to his feet in a single swift motion. With eyes wide in astonishment, he gazed at my physical beauty with a look of intense desire—as if he were devouring me with his eyes—and exclaimed, "Magnificent! Even the beauty of Rati Devi herself pales in comparison to yours mom. The man who wins the privilege of your intimacy is truly blessed; his life is fulfilled. Papa is so lucky" As he spoke, his eyes continued to feast upon my alluring form.
![[Image: a29192a8ea07f1eb2928b452ccffc5d2.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/SD93yxhL/17c7403eeaea9dbde3268f5b4db37cc5.jpg%20https://i.ibb.co/wFJMqT8G/a29192a8ea07f1eb2928b452ccffc5d2.jpg)
Its then I saw my daughter Priya in another corner of the living room, in her sch ool uniform. When did she come ? I was shocked to see her there and the way my dress was and the way my son Sameer was approaching me, made me lower my head in shame in front of my daughter
The sheer impact that my beauty—which, despite my clothing, appeared as utterly naked and exposed as if i wore nothing at all—had upon Sameer was attested to by his own manhood: fully erect between his thighs, rising like a tent beneath his clothes.
I was caught between the desires of my son provoked by my actions and the disdainful looks on my daughter’s face. As a mom, I am answerable to both the kids, but the raising temperature inside me made me tilt towards my son first, I can convince my little daughter later.
![[Image: a29192a8ea07f1eb2928b452ccffc5d2.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/wFJMqT8G/a29192a8ea07f1eb2928b452ccffc5d2.jpg)
So the shame of being watched by my young daughter is overtaken by the sheer desire ignited by fully erect cock of my son
Although Sameer made no great effort to conceal his visibly engorged member, Sameer—seeking instead to hide his face, which had flushed crimson with embarrassment—stammered out, "Oh mom... I made some coffee earlier because I was worried you might catch a chill after being in those wet clothes. Drinking something hot should help ward off the cold a little," and with that, he retreated into the kitchen to fetch the coffee.
There was pindrop silence between me and my daughter who took out her books to do home work
The fact that my son was doing all this right in front of his sister made his intentions clear, that he was ok his little sister to see all this romance and rather he wanted her also to participate sooner than later
Sameer came with hot coffee, after savouring the hot tasty coffee I wanted to dry my wet clothes, Sameer told me how to do it , I followed his instructions—fastening the edges of my saree to the hooks and tying the loose end to the window grille behind the sofa. Suddenly, like a whirlwind, Sameer rushed in, wrapped his arms around me from behind, slid his hands beneath my to cup my breasts, and began kneading them passionately. Planting kisses on the nape of my neck and my back, he murmured, "mom... ah... how incredibly beautiful you are! I haven't been able to hold myself back for quite some time now..." As he spoke, he tightened his embrace, pressing me fiercely against his body.
Although I had anticipated that something like this might happen at some point, I certainly hadn't expected Sameer to make his move while I was in such a vulnerable position—kneeling on the sofa with both arms raised, tying my saree pallu to the window bars, and utterly unable to defend myself. As Sameer clung to my body, passionately kneading my breasts with both hands and planting kisses on my neck—my ultimate weak spot—he pressed me even tighter against him.
With so much happening in the living room, the little girl was watching us rather curiously instead of going to her room. This itself shows the transformation happening inside her young body and vulnerable mind
We both completely ignored her presence and we were in our own world
A sudden shiver ran through my body; startled, she cried out, "Sameer! Hey! Let go of me! Sameer... please, let me go!" I began struggling desperately to break free from his grasp.
"Mom... last few day.. your presence in the home and your beauty drove me mad. Just this once... please... just this once... don't turn me away." "Please..." Sameer murmured, passionately kneading my breasts.
![[Image: main-qimg-2f478602aec166f149729a879f7887e9]](https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2f478602aec166f149729a879f7887e9)
"Let go, Sameer... Please... let me go! I am your mom! This is wrong... what you are doing is wrong!" I pleaded, struggling to break free from Sameer's grasp. As he continued to knead my breasts with intense lust, I cried out, "Oh... please, Sameer! I am your mother ! It is wrong for you to harbor such desires for someone like me. Please... let me go! Let me go! Your little sister is watching us.. please" I squirmed and thrashed about, trying to free myself; I lowered the leg I had propped on the sofa, attempting to escape, but found myself trapped—my saree was dbangd tightly across my body, leaving me with nowhere to run. With no other avenue left, I found myself slowly retreating backward, taking hesitant steps toward Sameer's room.
Responding to my protests, Sameer countered, "That is exactly what I'm saying, mom! Precisely *because* you are a married woman, if we were to be intimate just this once, there would be no fear of an unwanted pregnancy. And precisely *because* you are another man's wife, I crave you so intensely—I want to experience the unique thrill and pleasure of thrusting my cock into a pussy that has already been thoroughly broken in. Furthermore, no one would ever believe that you are a mother of two; that is precisely why I am so utterly captivated by you."
As he spoke, Sameer showered kisses upon my neck, the nape of my neck, and my shoulders, all the while continuing to knead my breasts with unbridled lust. My neck, shoulders, the nape of my neck, and my breasts—all were erogenous zones for me, parts of my body that were exquisitely sensitive to sexual touch. Although I kept protesting aloud—whispering, "No... don't... please don't!"—I knew deep down that I was inevitably going to surrender to Sameer. I was also well aware that the more a woman resists—crying out "No, no!"—the more a man's desire intensifies, driving him into a frenzy of passion. And the curiosity of his little sister watching us made him even more bolder. Me too
![[Image: Fu-V39lv-WYBUZ-Uw.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/2k7jRMp/Fu-V39lv-WYBUZ-Uw.jpg)
Moreover—whether he did it consciously or instinctively—as Sameer planted kisses on my neck, the nape of my neck, and my shoulders, and as he kneaded my breasts with raw, hungry intensity, a tingling numbness began to spread through my thighs. My pussy grew wet, the juices flowing like a flood. I was consumed by a feverish impatience: I yearned for Sameer to hurry up, to throw me onto the bed, to pin me beneath him, and—after rubbing his manhood against my buttocks like a sweet potato—to thrust it deep inside me, to grind against my pussy, and to let me finally revel in the pleasure of his vigorous fucking. Yet, despite my eagerness—or perhaps precisely because of it—I continued to squirm and struggle in Sameer's arms, feigning reluctance; I wanted *him* to be the one to force my submission, to overpower me, and to take me against my feigned will.
Amidst our playful struggle, the two of us found ourselves right at the threshold of Sameer's room. In the midst of their struggle, as the *pallu* of my saree became entangled in Sameer’s hands, he began tugging at it. I, in turn, gripped the portion of the saree covering my bosom with both hands to keep it in place. However, with the *pallu* no longer shielding my chest, my breasts—visible through my thin blouse—appeared almost naked. As i leaned forward to hold onto the *pallu* with both hands, my deep cleavage was exposed; my nipples, already erect from the heat of desire, silently proclaimed just how aroused I had become.
From the hem of my blouse down to the saree dbangd two hand-spans below my navel, my smooth belly and deep navel lay completely bare and unshielded. Through the thin saree and petticoat—which felt almost non-existent on my body—the beauty of my thighs, smooth and shapely like banana stems, was revealed. And there, where my thighs met, lay my cunt, covered in a delicate layer of fine downy hair. By now, juices of lust were already oozing from my cunt, wetting the space between my thighs; this moisture clung to my already thin petticoat and even began to dampen the folds of my saree. As Sameer gazed upon that region between my thighs—now glistening and wet—he realized that although my cunt was dripping with desire, I was either holding back out of fear or simply playing hard to get. Sameer suddenly let go of the end of my saree, which he had been gripping and pulling with great force.
As Sameer abruptly released the saree, I—who had been straining hard to pull it back—suddenly stumbled backward and fell onto the bed situated behind me. Seizing the very opportunity he had been waiting for, Sameer pounced upon me like a lion; throwing himself full-length upon me, he began to maul me with savage intensity.
Momentarily startled and thrown into confusion by my sudden fall, I had barely grasped what was happening when Sameer landed upon me and began his assault.
As I stumbled backward, I was thrown into a mix of panic and confusion; before I could even grasp what was happening, Sameer fell upon me and began to press his body against mine. Realizing instantly that there was no escape from Sameer's grasp, I decided to slowly give in—though I put up a token resistance, feigning as if Sameer were forcibly overpowering me. "What is this, Sameer? Let go! Stop it! You shouldn't be doing this!" I cried out, struggling within his embrace.
![[Image: IMG-20220502-122438.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/f9C4kLn/IMG-20220502-122438.jpg)
Pressing his erect member against my mound—while pinning my thighs with his, me legs with his, and my hands with his—Sameer attempted to shower my face with kisses. "Just this once, mom... agree to it just this one time. If you agree now, I promise I’ll never bother you again. Don't say no this time... please... please... agree, mom... please... please..." he pleaded, continuing his attempts to kiss my face. I kept turning my face from side to side, trying to prevent Sameer from planting kisses upon it. Yet, as he lay full-length upon me—pressing his thighs firmly against mine, attempting to rub his erect manhood against my mound, and striving all the while to kiss my face—and as my breasts were being powerfully crushed and subjected to intense friction beneath his chest, I found it incredibly difficult to suppress my rising desire. However, I was not quite ready to surrender to Sameer so quickly. Thus, feigning a struggle for a little while longer, I slowly began to adjust my body, positioning myself to yield more comfortably beneath the weight of his frame.
Meanwhile, even as I continued to struggle—or pretend to struggle—within his grasp, Sameer untied the shorts knot around his waist and let it fall to the floor. He then stripped off the shirt from his torso and cast that aside as well. Now completely naked, Sameer lay fully upon me, pressing his body against mine with crushing intensity.
Still feigning resistance, I parted my thighs. With that movement, Sameer’s erect member—pressing through the layers of my already thin saree and petticoat—settled warmly and firmly between my tender lips. Exhausted from struggling for quite some time, I paused for a moment—as if to catch my breath—sighed deeply, filling my lungs with air, and looked into Sameer's eyes with an expression of utter helplessness.
![[Image: kitchen-sex1.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/8sYbK4Y/kitchen-sex1.gif)
Seizing this perfect opportunity, Sameer locked his lips with mine; lifting his hips slightly, he hiked up her saree—along with my petticoat—to my waist. He then placed both his hands upon my breasts, cupping them firmly, and began to knead them with intense passion. Moaning "Mmm... mmm..." and struggling wildly, I pounded four sharp blows onto Sameer's back. She locked my legs tightly around his waist and, using my heels, began thumping rhythmically against his buttocks—*thud, thud*—while shouting, "Let go! I said let go of me, didn't I?" As she kicked and punched at him in a frantic commotion, the very act of locking my legs around his waist to kick him caused my thighs to spread wide open; in doing so, she inadvertently splayed myself open, effectively presenting my womanhood to Sameer.
The moment I thus spread my legs wide—as if offering my pussy to him and silently daring him to "take me"—Sameer seized the opportunity completely. Lifting his hips, he reached his hand into the space between our bodies, grasped his erect cock, and guided its tip into the folds of I my parted labia. Then, with a single, powerful thrust, he drove his cock deep and forcefully into the depths of my womanhood.
![[Image: anand-Divya-3.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/GHQvLzL/anand-Divya-3.gif)
As my labial folds bunched up and his masculinity tore its way deep inside my—piercing through my very core with a sharp, searing sensation—I gasped, "Ahh... Sameer... what have you done?" Instantly, she wrapped both arms tightly around him in a fierce embrace, while tightening my legs—still locked around his waist—even more firmly... I clamped my thighs tightly around Sameer's waist, holding him in an unyielding, vice-like grip that rendered him immobile.
I held onto Sameer so tightly—with such an unyielding grip—that he couldn't budge even an inch. Seizing the opportunity, he thrust his erect member deep into my pussy; yet, fearing what the immediate aftermath and consequences might be, he struggled to lift his gaze and look into my face.
When Sameer finally looked at me, he saw that I was holding him in a tight embrace, my eyes closed. As Sameer remained motionless within my tight grip—neither moving nor stirring—I grew suspicious and slowly opened my eyes.
Upon opening my eyes, I saw Sameer looking at my face with evident anxiety. Meeting his gaze directly, I asked with a playful pout, "I kept saying 'no... no'... and *this* is what you do?" At that moment, the courage that had been slipping away from Sameer suddenly surged back. With renewed confidence, he smiled gently and asked, "Does one find a golden beauty like you mom just whenever one pleases?" Cupping my face in both his hands, Sameer leaned in and kissed me on the lips.
*** If you like the story, click on Like button ***
*** If you like the story, click on Like button ***
![[Image: e779db3f7a8d482a99c202b4f9bcadbc.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/202LvNkw/e779db3f7a8d482a99c202b4f9bcadbc.jpg)
I, sensing the reason behind Sameer’s flustered state, smiled inwardly. "So, that means you’re all alone at home," I remarked; as I wiped my head and shoulders with the towel dbangd over me, the towel brushed against me—causing the wet pallu of my saree to slide completely off my shoulder and fall to the floor. Judging that there was no point in panicking or creating an unnecessary commotion in the current situation, I pretended not to notice that my pallu had slipped; I simply continued wiping my hair with the towel and leaned forward a little further.
As I leaned even further forward, my breasts hung down, and through my wet blouse—revealing a deep cleavage between them—they appeared nearly three-quarters naked to Sameer’s eyes. Gazing at my breasts—which, despite me being past forty, still possessed the smooth luster and vibrant vitality of my twenties—Sameer was driven mad with desire.
As I stood there—appearing nearly three-quarters naked in my wet saree—the glistening radiance of my body alone was enough to make Sameer’s member stiffen inside his shorts, throbbing with an intense yearning to bury itself deep within the folds of my womanhood. As if adding fuel to the fire, the *pallu* of my saree—which had offered the barest hint of modesty—slipped down; and as if that weren't enough, I leaned even further forward.
Through the plunging neckline of my blouse, my breasts—nipples and all—were laid bare, offering a visual feast to Sameer’s eyes. His mouth went dry, and he stood frozen in place like a statue. Convinced that I had revealed everything I intended to show him, I suddenly seemed to notice—as if for the very first time—that the *pallu* meant to cover my bosom had slipped away. Blushing crimson with feigned modesty, I dbangd the *pallu* back over my shoulder; then, shivering from the chill of my wet saree, I let out a soft, trembling gasp—"Sss... ah..." Snapped out of the trance into which my naked beauty had plunged him, and returning to the reality of the moment, Sameer spoke up:
"Oh my... oh dear mom... You can't stay in that wet saree for so long! Wait right here... I'll go to the wardrobe and fetch you a dry saree" With those words, Sameer headed into our bedroom. Despite my repeated and emphatic protests, he paid me no heed; instead, he fetched a saree—complete with a blouse and petticoat and placed it in my hands. Leading me toward the bathroom, he instructed me, "Go inside, take off those wet clothes, and then proceed to the bedroom to dbang this dry saree." With that, he gently but firmly ushered me into their bathroom.
Doing exactly as my son had instructed, I removed my wet clothes inside the bathroom. I wrapped the towel I held around my waist—adjusting its upper edge to cover my breasts, though it did not quite reach my shoulders—and, taking slow, tentative steps, I made my way out of the bathroom and toward the bedroom.
![[Image: tts-1.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/WWPYWjC2/tts-1.jpg)
I was not aware then that my son was peeping into the bathroom through the bathroom door which was not fully closed by me
The towel, which failed to fully conceal my body, reached only as far down as my thighs—so high, in fact, that as I moved my legs to walk, the lower edges of the towel parted just enough to reveal the delicate petals of my womanhood beneath? The towel, tied high up just beneath my armpits, proved insufficient to fully conceal my breasts—voluptuous and glistening with flesh at a size 38"—leaving three-quarters of them exposed as I stepped out of the bathroom. Upon beholding this vision of me,
Sameer stood dumbfounded; though he felt an intense urge to act, he remained motionless and wide-eyed—paralyzed by his inability to figure out what to do, how to do it, or where to begin. Meanwhile, I, deliberately displaying every curve of my body for his gaze, slowly made my way into our bedroom. Just as I crossed the threshold, I turned completely around, allowing Sameer to feast his eyes—to his utter delight and arousal—upon my entirely naked back and buttocks, and indeed, the entirety of my exposed rear profile; having thus captivated him, I stepped inside, closed the bedroom door, and latched it shut.
Upon entering the room, I was initially surprised to see the clothes, that he had given me to wear. Yet, I couldn't help but think, "It's alright; Sameer is quite the connoisseur." The reason for this realization was that Sameer had handed me a sheer red Nylon saree, a blouse even more transparent than the saree itself, and a petticoat just as sheer as the blouse.
Gazing at those clothes, I mused: *If I looked so naked in that wet white saree, it is absolutely certain that I will appear even more naked in this red saree and blouse
![[Image: 88c3a51518ce991d8ac240a774ffdd11.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/Q3zb8d4v/88c3a51518ce991d8ac240a774ffdd11.jpg)
I quickly dbangd the saree in a style I knew would accentuate my sex appeal. I then glanced at my reflection in the full-length mirror attached to the nearby wardrobe—and was left utterly speechless. For, despite wearing the clothes Sameer had given her, it truly felt as though i was wearing nothing at all. Through my clothes—or rather, the lack thereof—my breasts, complete with their nipples, were visible in their nakedness; so too was my belly, with its deep navel, and my lower abdomen.
My thighs—resembling sturdy tree trunks—were on display, and right where those two thighs met, barely visible yet undeniably present, lay my pubic mound; ten days prior I had shaved it smooth, and now, amidst the tiny sprouts of newly grown hair, it peeked out. As I gazed at my reflection in the full-length mirror, a sudden thrill coursed through my body.
"If I look like this even with this dishevelled hair and greasy face... just imagine what a vision I’ll be once I’m fully made up! You won’t know what hit you, Sameer," I mused. I picked up the comb lying beside the mirror, tidied my hair, applied powder to my face, and carefully placed a *bindi* on my forehead. Adorned and ready—much like the Goddess Rati awaiting the arrival of Lord Manmadha—I turned to the mirror to gaze upon my reflection once more.
This time, not only did another thrill shoot through my body, but as i beheld my reflection—appearing nearly three-quarters naked—an unexpected tingling sensation arose in my thighs, and my mind drifted into a state of blissful intoxication. With that, a thought took shape in my mind: "Oh, Sameer... today is your lucky day. Tonight, in the embrace of this mom—who now shines like the very embodiment of Goddess Rati—you are destined to experience a pleasure unlike any you have ever known in your entire life. Had this rain not come, this stroke of good fortune would never have been yours." "If your luck is truly that strong, how could I possibly escape it? Look—here I come... Just as you envisioned when you gave me this saree and blouse—just as you desired—I am coming to captivate you, to mesmerize you, and to intoxicate you with passion." Thinking these thoughts to myself, I opened the door to my bedroom and stepped out.
The moment he heard the sound of me opening my bedroom door—having been waiting eagerly for my arrival—Sameer, who had been seated on the sofa, sprang to his feet in a single swift motion. With eyes wide in astonishment, he gazed at my physical beauty with a look of intense desire—as if he were devouring me with his eyes—and exclaimed, "Magnificent! Even the beauty of Rati Devi herself pales in comparison to yours mom. The man who wins the privilege of your intimacy is truly blessed; his life is fulfilled. Papa is so lucky" As he spoke, his eyes continued to feast upon my alluring form.
![[Image: a29192a8ea07f1eb2928b452ccffc5d2.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/SD93yxhL/17c7403eeaea9dbde3268f5b4db37cc5.jpg%20https://i.ibb.co/wFJMqT8G/a29192a8ea07f1eb2928b452ccffc5d2.jpg)
Its then I saw my daughter Priya in another corner of the living room, in her sch ool uniform. When did she come ? I was shocked to see her there and the way my dress was and the way my son Sameer was approaching me, made me lower my head in shame in front of my daughter
The sheer impact that my beauty—which, despite my clothing, appeared as utterly naked and exposed as if i wore nothing at all—had upon Sameer was attested to by his own manhood: fully erect between his thighs, rising like a tent beneath his clothes.
I was caught between the desires of my son provoked by my actions and the disdainful looks on my daughter’s face. As a mom, I am answerable to both the kids, but the raising temperature inside me made me tilt towards my son first, I can convince my little daughter later.
![[Image: a29192a8ea07f1eb2928b452ccffc5d2.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/wFJMqT8G/a29192a8ea07f1eb2928b452ccffc5d2.jpg)
So the shame of being watched by my young daughter is overtaken by the sheer desire ignited by fully erect cock of my son
Although Sameer made no great effort to conceal his visibly engorged member, Sameer—seeking instead to hide his face, which had flushed crimson with embarrassment—stammered out, "Oh mom... I made some coffee earlier because I was worried you might catch a chill after being in those wet clothes. Drinking something hot should help ward off the cold a little," and with that, he retreated into the kitchen to fetch the coffee.
There was pindrop silence between me and my daughter who took out her books to do home work
The fact that my son was doing all this right in front of his sister made his intentions clear, that he was ok his little sister to see all this romance and rather he wanted her also to participate sooner than later
Sameer came with hot coffee, after savouring the hot tasty coffee I wanted to dry my wet clothes, Sameer told me how to do it , I followed his instructions—fastening the edges of my saree to the hooks and tying the loose end to the window grille behind the sofa. Suddenly, like a whirlwind, Sameer rushed in, wrapped his arms around me from behind, slid his hands beneath my to cup my breasts, and began kneading them passionately. Planting kisses on the nape of my neck and my back, he murmured, "mom... ah... how incredibly beautiful you are! I haven't been able to hold myself back for quite some time now..." As he spoke, he tightened his embrace, pressing me fiercely against his body.
Although I had anticipated that something like this might happen at some point, I certainly hadn't expected Sameer to make his move while I was in such a vulnerable position—kneeling on the sofa with both arms raised, tying my saree pallu to the window bars, and utterly unable to defend myself. As Sameer clung to my body, passionately kneading my breasts with both hands and planting kisses on my neck—my ultimate weak spot—he pressed me even tighter against him.
With so much happening in the living room, the little girl was watching us rather curiously instead of going to her room. This itself shows the transformation happening inside her young body and vulnerable mind
We both completely ignored her presence and we were in our own world
A sudden shiver ran through my body; startled, she cried out, "Sameer! Hey! Let go of me! Sameer... please, let me go!" I began struggling desperately to break free from his grasp.
"Mom... last few day.. your presence in the home and your beauty drove me mad. Just this once... please... just this once... don't turn me away." "Please..." Sameer murmured, passionately kneading my breasts.
"Let go, Sameer... Please... let me go! I am your mom! This is wrong... what you are doing is wrong!" I pleaded, struggling to break free from Sameer's grasp. As he continued to knead my breasts with intense lust, I cried out, "Oh... please, Sameer! I am your mother ! It is wrong for you to harbor such desires for someone like me. Please... let me go! Let me go! Your little sister is watching us.. please" I squirmed and thrashed about, trying to free myself; I lowered the leg I had propped on the sofa, attempting to escape, but found myself trapped—my saree was dbangd tightly across my body, leaving me with nowhere to run. With no other avenue left, I found myself slowly retreating backward, taking hesitant steps toward Sameer's room.
Responding to my protests, Sameer countered, "That is exactly what I'm saying, mom! Precisely *because* you are a married woman, if we were to be intimate just this once, there would be no fear of an unwanted pregnancy. And precisely *because* you are another man's wife, I crave you so intensely—I want to experience the unique thrill and pleasure of thrusting my cock into a pussy that has already been thoroughly broken in. Furthermore, no one would ever believe that you are a mother of two; that is precisely why I am so utterly captivated by you."
As he spoke, Sameer showered kisses upon my neck, the nape of my neck, and my shoulders, all the while continuing to knead my breasts with unbridled lust. My neck, shoulders, the nape of my neck, and my breasts—all were erogenous zones for me, parts of my body that were exquisitely sensitive to sexual touch. Although I kept protesting aloud—whispering, "No... don't... please don't!"—I knew deep down that I was inevitably going to surrender to Sameer. I was also well aware that the more a woman resists—crying out "No, no!"—the more a man's desire intensifies, driving him into a frenzy of passion. And the curiosity of his little sister watching us made him even more bolder. Me too
![[Image: Fu-V39lv-WYBUZ-Uw.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/2k7jRMp/Fu-V39lv-WYBUZ-Uw.jpg)
Moreover—whether he did it consciously or instinctively—as Sameer planted kisses on my neck, the nape of my neck, and my shoulders, and as he kneaded my breasts with raw, hungry intensity, a tingling numbness began to spread through my thighs. My pussy grew wet, the juices flowing like a flood. I was consumed by a feverish impatience: I yearned for Sameer to hurry up, to throw me onto the bed, to pin me beneath him, and—after rubbing his manhood against my buttocks like a sweet potato—to thrust it deep inside me, to grind against my pussy, and to let me finally revel in the pleasure of his vigorous fucking. Yet, despite my eagerness—or perhaps precisely because of it—I continued to squirm and struggle in Sameer's arms, feigning reluctance; I wanted *him* to be the one to force my submission, to overpower me, and to take me against my feigned will.
Amidst our playful struggle, the two of us found ourselves right at the threshold of Sameer's room. In the midst of their struggle, as the *pallu* of my saree became entangled in Sameer’s hands, he began tugging at it. I, in turn, gripped the portion of the saree covering my bosom with both hands to keep it in place. However, with the *pallu* no longer shielding my chest, my breasts—visible through my thin blouse—appeared almost naked. As i leaned forward to hold onto the *pallu* with both hands, my deep cleavage was exposed; my nipples, already erect from the heat of desire, silently proclaimed just how aroused I had become.
From the hem of my blouse down to the saree dbangd two hand-spans below my navel, my smooth belly and deep navel lay completely bare and unshielded. Through the thin saree and petticoat—which felt almost non-existent on my body—the beauty of my thighs, smooth and shapely like banana stems, was revealed. And there, where my thighs met, lay my cunt, covered in a delicate layer of fine downy hair. By now, juices of lust were already oozing from my cunt, wetting the space between my thighs; this moisture clung to my already thin petticoat and even began to dampen the folds of my saree. As Sameer gazed upon that region between my thighs—now glistening and wet—he realized that although my cunt was dripping with desire, I was either holding back out of fear or simply playing hard to get. Sameer suddenly let go of the end of my saree, which he had been gripping and pulling with great force.
As Sameer abruptly released the saree, I—who had been straining hard to pull it back—suddenly stumbled backward and fell onto the bed situated behind me. Seizing the very opportunity he had been waiting for, Sameer pounced upon me like a lion; throwing himself full-length upon me, he began to maul me with savage intensity.
Momentarily startled and thrown into confusion by my sudden fall, I had barely grasped what was happening when Sameer landed upon me and began his assault.
As I stumbled backward, I was thrown into a mix of panic and confusion; before I could even grasp what was happening, Sameer fell upon me and began to press his body against mine. Realizing instantly that there was no escape from Sameer's grasp, I decided to slowly give in—though I put up a token resistance, feigning as if Sameer were forcibly overpowering me. "What is this, Sameer? Let go! Stop it! You shouldn't be doing this!" I cried out, struggling within his embrace.
![[Image: IMG-20220502-122438.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/f9C4kLn/IMG-20220502-122438.jpg)
Pressing his erect member against my mound—while pinning my thighs with his, me legs with his, and my hands with his—Sameer attempted to shower my face with kisses. "Just this once, mom... agree to it just this one time. If you agree now, I promise I’ll never bother you again. Don't say no this time... please... please... agree, mom... please... please..." he pleaded, continuing his attempts to kiss my face. I kept turning my face from side to side, trying to prevent Sameer from planting kisses upon it. Yet, as he lay full-length upon me—pressing his thighs firmly against mine, attempting to rub his erect manhood against my mound, and striving all the while to kiss my face—and as my breasts were being powerfully crushed and subjected to intense friction beneath his chest, I found it incredibly difficult to suppress my rising desire. However, I was not quite ready to surrender to Sameer so quickly. Thus, feigning a struggle for a little while longer, I slowly began to adjust my body, positioning myself to yield more comfortably beneath the weight of his frame.
Meanwhile, even as I continued to struggle—or pretend to struggle—within his grasp, Sameer untied the shorts knot around his waist and let it fall to the floor. He then stripped off the shirt from his torso and cast that aside as well. Now completely naked, Sameer lay fully upon me, pressing his body against mine with crushing intensity.
Still feigning resistance, I parted my thighs. With that movement, Sameer’s erect member—pressing through the layers of my already thin saree and petticoat—settled warmly and firmly between my tender lips. Exhausted from struggling for quite some time, I paused for a moment—as if to catch my breath—sighed deeply, filling my lungs with air, and looked into Sameer's eyes with an expression of utter helplessness.
![[Image: kitchen-sex1.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/8sYbK4Y/kitchen-sex1.gif)
Seizing this perfect opportunity, Sameer locked his lips with mine; lifting his hips slightly, he hiked up her saree—along with my petticoat—to my waist. He then placed both his hands upon my breasts, cupping them firmly, and began to knead them with intense passion. Moaning "Mmm... mmm..." and struggling wildly, I pounded four sharp blows onto Sameer's back. She locked my legs tightly around his waist and, using my heels, began thumping rhythmically against his buttocks—*thud, thud*—while shouting, "Let go! I said let go of me, didn't I?" As she kicked and punched at him in a frantic commotion, the very act of locking my legs around his waist to kick him caused my thighs to spread wide open; in doing so, she inadvertently splayed myself open, effectively presenting my womanhood to Sameer.
The moment I thus spread my legs wide—as if offering my pussy to him and silently daring him to "take me"—Sameer seized the opportunity completely. Lifting his hips, he reached his hand into the space between our bodies, grasped his erect cock, and guided its tip into the folds of I my parted labia. Then, with a single, powerful thrust, he drove his cock deep and forcefully into the depths of my womanhood.
![[Image: anand-Divya-3.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/GHQvLzL/anand-Divya-3.gif)
As my labial folds bunched up and his masculinity tore its way deep inside my—piercing through my very core with a sharp, searing sensation—I gasped, "Ahh... Sameer... what have you done?" Instantly, she wrapped both arms tightly around him in a fierce embrace, while tightening my legs—still locked around his waist—even more firmly... I clamped my thighs tightly around Sameer's waist, holding him in an unyielding, vice-like grip that rendered him immobile.
I held onto Sameer so tightly—with such an unyielding grip—that he couldn't budge even an inch. Seizing the opportunity, he thrust his erect member deep into my pussy; yet, fearing what the immediate aftermath and consequences might be, he struggled to lift his gaze and look into my face.
When Sameer finally looked at me, he saw that I was holding him in a tight embrace, my eyes closed. As Sameer remained motionless within my tight grip—neither moving nor stirring—I grew suspicious and slowly opened my eyes.
Upon opening my eyes, I saw Sameer looking at my face with evident anxiety. Meeting his gaze directly, I asked with a playful pout, "I kept saying 'no... no'... and *this* is what you do?" At that moment, the courage that had been slipping away from Sameer suddenly surged back. With renewed confidence, he smiled gently and asked, "Does one find a golden beauty like you mom just whenever one pleases?" Cupping my face in both his hands, Sameer leaned in and kissed me on the lips.
*** If you like the story, click on Like button ***


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)