24-05-2026, 09:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2026, 04:34 PM by opendoor. Edited 7 times in total. Edited 7 times in total.)
-46-
*** If you like the story, click on Like button ***
Let’s get into Malavika, Abhi thread (continuation of Episode 42)
![[Image: c8b611bb91f4825513f6e0fe2088482b.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/8L8DnYns/c8b611bb91f4825513f6e0fe2088482b.jpg)
Aunty, mom started making more bolder moves. Since I have completely surrendered to her, I shed my inhibitions and started enjoying whatever mom was doing which is what she told me anyway. How can I say no to my loving mom who took so much interest in my issues and consulted doctor, got many tests done and she seems determined to cure my issues. Even I am feeling low for not able to enjoy my youthful life like my friends and hence determined to cooperate with mom
One day at night, around mid night mom came to my room, almost naked, with her sari just covering her boobs, she came to my room and with sister sleeping on other cot, I was tense what would mom do. She came quietly and climbed the bed and sat on my chest and pulled my head towards her crotch and she was pressing my nose and lips against her sweet wet pussy filled with juices, initially I didn’t know what those juices are.. and then the smell and texture of those thick juices made me get instant hard on.. my god.. they are papa’s cum juices and fresh and thick and hot. Mom came directly after papa fucked her cunt and released his cum on her pussy and mom came running to me
![[Image: Desi-pooku-payasam-4.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/XF1WkwC/Desi-pooku-payasam-4.gif)
I was so much excited about all this and started licking mom’s pussy and slurping her cunt lips to lick each and every drop of papa’s cum juice mixed with mom’s cunt juice. I was licking her pussy dry and pinching her clitoris made mom jump a bit and soon she turned to other side and slept on my body in 69 position and pulled the bed sheet on us so that sister wont see us. As soon as mom touched my already fully erected dick with her soft tongue tip, I jumped a bit and even bite mom’s pussy lips wth my teeth.
Aunty, this is the best introduction to the new world of ecstasy and pleasure which mom is fully aware off and holding my hand and taking me to the shores of the heaven. Needless to say as soon as my mom’s mouth sucked my dick inside, I erupted wildly and filled mom’s mouth with thick layers of cum and in fact I was coming more time than actually I was inside mom’s mouth.
Mom didn’t get disappointed, she immediately got up and slept on me and started kissing my tender lips and transferring my cum to me which I was relishing a lot. With slurpy kisses and hot love bites , I took mom’s mounds into my mouth and started chewing her nipples.
Soon we heard sister getting up to go to washroom, I pulled the bedsheet over mom and covered her. As soon as sister went to wash room, mom left my room
Aunty, that was the beginning of many such hot encounters
I need to tell you the role of my papa here.
He knew something is wrong with me but he gave mom full freedom to handle my case as he got busy with Akki’s issue. He didn’t want to intervene with what mom was doing to me.
![[Image: (m=q46_4JYbeaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=ZYl9nT5672ZoV-ba)0.jpg]](https://ei.phncdn.com/videos/202304/16/429656741/original/(m=q46_4JYbeaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=ZYl9nT5672ZoV-ba)0.jpg)
This transfer of papa’s cum and my cum to my mouth was going well and in fact I was curious why mom and papa wouldn’t call me to sleep in their room and papa after making sex with mom would directly release his hot cum in my mouth.
That was one crazy thought I got and mom scolded me playfully for getting such thoughts but she gave the actual reason. They don’t want to make my sister uncomfortable with me sleeping in their room. That would make her to think on similar lines and may insist she wants to sleep with parents as well. they don’t want a young girl to get such ideas, so they didn’t let me sleep with them
One day I came early from sch ool and papa was in his gym and sister was in sch ool
Mom gave me something to eat and asked me why I came early ?
I told mom, I got one crazy dream yesterday night and I wanted to share that with you, for some reason I thought I should not hold this back and I know you will like what I would tell you and wish its not a dream but reality.
Mom got curious and asked me to narrate my dream.
I started telling my dream to my loving mom
One day I was in bathroom getting ready for sch ool
I was naked and taking shower, then I heard a knock on my door , it was mom and she told she needed to use the bathroom as other bathroom was being used by papa
I was shocked mom feels more comfortable to use my bathroom with me inside than using their bathroom with papa inside. This made me curious and I opened the door.
Mom came inside and sat on the commode making hissing sound which made me get hard on. Mom was looking at me while peeing and she even laughed at me and said “boy, why are you looking at mom like this, I sued to give you bath for several years, did you forget or what”, I simply laughed and said “no mom, I didn’t forget and in fact was wondering why did you stop giving bath to me”
That made mom horny it seems, she immediately got up from the commode, flushed it and dropped to her knees and pushed me against the shower's side wall. The water rained down on her, wetting her hair and golden body, slipping down her face and over my cock. Mom took my prick in her hand, holding the base as she shook my floppy meat around, each swing adding stiffness to its length.
I met my mother's eyes as she stared up at me. She uttered a laughing breath right before taking my crown into her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine. My chest rose and fell; my abs did the same, and mom ran her other hand up to my stomach and over my chest, touching my body in ways a mother isn't supposed to touch her boy.
"Yeah," I moaned, "fuck yeah, Mom. You're--mmm--mouth is so fucking hot."
I placed my hands in her hair, holding her as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick. She licked all around my bell-end, her tongue swirling above and below it in a warm circle of wet flesh. She slid her mouth down my shaft and pushed her tongue past her lower lip to keep it swishing at my pole.
"Oh, fuck," I moaned. "God, you're fucking good at that."
"Good at what Abhi?" Mom asked, but with her mouth full, the words came out thick and sloppy and so fucking sexy. Soft, mwah, mwah, mwah sounds followed as she worked my third leg hard.
"You're a good fucking cocksucker," I whispered.
Mom gulp-laughed. She lowered her eyes and bobbed her head back and forth, fucking my dick with her mouth fast and quick. Each brush of her lips sent shivers up my back, while the billowing of her cheeks tightened my sack, and the quivering entrance of her throat cushioned my glans with wet softness.
I didn't want to come in my mother's mouth, but I could have. She was so fucking good at licking dick that my balls wanted to explode. There was something intense and decadent about looking into the eyes of the woman who birthed me while she gobbled down my fuck-meat--meat never meant for the women of my family: Mom, Akki
"Fuck," I growled, tightening my grip on my mother's hair.
I pulled my mother's head from my prick, keeping my grip on her hair as I slid behind her, never letting her get off her knees. Mom's saliva coated my cock, and water splashed against her back as I pushed her head downward, forcing her to her hands with her ass up and head down, her back arched, and her knees spread wide. Her sweet muff hung between her thighs in a soft, glazed hammock of pussy-curved flesh. I grabbed my cock around its base, held my steel-hard pole straight, and aimed my missile-shaped knob at my mother's puffy lips without bothering to warm her up. I didn't have to; she was as soft and slippery as warmed-up butter.
![[Image: amma-koduku-1.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/pvNrwpy/amma-koduku-1.gif)
"Uhng," Mom grunted as my crown parted her pink walls. Her slippery clam parted with a tight friction even as her pussy juices added to the slipperiness of my spit-covered dick.
"Mom," I sighed. "Why do you get so wet for me?"
A throaty, unbelievable moan left my mother's mouth as my cock filled her twat.
Mom's pink walls swelled against my shaft, the pressure bringing pleasure to my throbbing rod. I pulled out and pushed in, her pussy lips chasing me as I banged my hips against my mother's firm ass, my sack slapping her clitty with each thrust.
"Fuck, baby," Mom whimpered. "Fuck it, baby. Fuck that pussy! Oh, fuck it good, Abhi!"
I pulled out of her grip and fucked back into her again, my cock stretching her insides, making room for its thickness. I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips, holding her in place as I fuck-pumped her cunny from behind. I stood on my right knee with my foot back while raising my left knee, planting my foot on the tub floor, and swivelling my hips so I could press my dick into my mother's muff as deeply as possible.
"Uh, uh, uh," Mom moaned with each deep, plunging pussy-stroke.
"Uh, fuck, oh--oh-oh-oh!"
"Fuck, that's a hot pussy, Mom," I moaned. "Godd, fuck, you're so hot between your legs."
"Mmm, fuck, ooh," she whimpered as I poked her cunny from different angles. "Get it, baby. Get that pussy good!"
I smacked my mother's ass cheek, her firm and meaty hills rippling. Her big tits bounced below her as the warm water crashed and exploded against our bodies.
Her curves and softness thrilled me, and I watched her ass ripple with each thrust. The naughty, clapping sound of our bodies smacking together filled her bathroom with an echo that spurred my thrusting to new heights.
"You like this dick, Mom?" I asked, spanking her butt again, then again. "Do you love it when your son fucks you?"
"Oh, god, yes," Mom growled, expelling her breath from her lungs.
"Oh fuck, baby, yeah, fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommy's pussy, Abhi." She moaned several times as I thrust harder. "Oh, it's your, baby. This pussy belongs to you!"
Her asshole winked at me. The little sunken divot of crinkled flesh was pink and clean, making me wonder if she had ever had it bleached. I laughed at my stupid thought and threw a firm fucking into the softness between my mother's thighs. A tingle shot through my glans, and a tight strain ran through my shaft. I squeezed the muscles in my tip as I fought off my need to come.
"Play with your pussy, Mom," I said, spanking her again, forcing a gasp from her lips. "Play with my fucking balls too."
"Oh, baby," Mom whispered. "So fucking naughty with your mother."
Not naughty enough.
I lifted my left hand to my mouth and drooled spit over my middle. Mom stroked my sack with her fingers, giving me a limb-shaking buzz. I moaned, tilted my chin down, and let a wad of spit fall onto my mother's asshole. Water washed over us, but it didn't matter; my spit stayed put. I lowered my middle finger and pressed it to my mother's silky back door.
"Uh, fuck," Mom groaned as my finger wiggled against the snug ring guarding her insides.
"Let me in that ass," I gasped, spanking Mom again and again.
"Uh, fuck," Mom grunted. "Fight it, baby." She grunted again as I applied more pressure to her anal ring. Even with the spit lubing my finger, Mom wasn't gonna give it up easily. "Fight your way--mmm--up Mommy's tight butt."
"Fuck."
But I did as my mother told me to do. I wiggled my fingertip against her rear end. Mom played with her pussy, whimpering, and slapping her clit, rubbing it, then slapping it again, only stopping to caress my balls. My entire body shivered, and the chill of intense pleasure buzzed across my scrotum.
Fuck, but my nut was about to bust soon.
I grunted, closed my eyes, and twisted my finger against her asshole. Mom clenched her ring hard as I slowly--so fucking slowly--spread her pucker open. Mom whimpered when the tip entered her insides. She also stopped fighting me, and my finger slid up her snug butt to the last knuckle.
"Oh," Mom moan-gasped as my finger prodded her guts.
I felt my cock through the membrane between her anal cavity and cunny canal. Mom fell to her forearms, dropping her head between them with her fingers threaded for prayer.
"So fucking nasty," Mom whispered. "You fucking nasty--uh--nasty--uh--boy!"
I lost it, growling, and pounding my mother's juicy cunny hard while leaving my finger buried up her bum, the friction against my cock unreal as I rubbed my prick through her fascia tissue with my finger. God, my dick felt big.
"Oh, fuck," I cried out. My body flushed red, and my balls tingled, the sensation starting at their center and staying there, then radiating outward before shooting up my sack and through my shaft to the tip. I came--unable to stop myself--my hips going into overdrive. As my balls emptied load after sticky load into her juicy hole, I continued to fuck my mother's pussy, gasping as my knob grew sensitive and tingled all over.
![[Image: desi-cum-drinking.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/t4Snfcq/desi-cum-drinking.gif)
Mom whimpered throughout my orgasm, taking the hard fucking like a pro. When the last of my cum slid from my cock, I stayed hard within her, kept my finger in her ass, and reached around my right hand to play with the swollen pleasure-nub capping her pussy.
"Oh, oh, oh, oh--Abhi, baby, Abhi!" Mom howled as her cream flowed.
I could imagine what we looked like: Mom and son, locked together hip to ass with my finger up her butt and my cock deep within her twat, our hips turning in circles as she squirmed against me. Fuck, I never went soft, and when Mom came, she surprised me by sucking a small orgasm from my shaft that left me whimpering.
We cleaned up after regaining breath, towelled off, and dressed
That’s the dream I got mom !!!!
My mom got stunned hearing that !!!
Few surprises for mom
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-10-23-23-42-33-24-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/1G4QfJDG/Screenshot-2025-10-23-23-42-33-24-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
One, I became bold enough to get such wild dreams
Two, I became close enough with her to share this without any hesitation. Telling mom that her son fucked her in bathroom
Three, I could have that much strength to fuck any woman, forget about mom
With all these surprises, she gave me a wild kiss and she pulled down my shorts and took my entire cock and balls into her wide deep mouth and remained it like that for a minute and then she gulped my cum which I released in spurts in her deep throat and she took out my dick and balls from her mouth and gave me wild kisses licking and biting my lips.
Aunty, the way things are happening mom was happy and she wanted to accelerate my transformation, one day she invited Poonam aunty for dinner. That day papa and sister were not at home
After dinner we all settled in mom’s room. It’s a habit to sleep with mom whenever aunty comes as I would like to hear their slutty conversations. As if she doesn’t know already mom asked aunty “Poonam, who did your son Sameer become so much attached to you, I see that boy always with you whenever I come to your house. Can you explain how it happened ?”
Poonam aunty also knows mom was asking this to just to provoke me and instill some courage and boldness in me. I didn’t mind that at all
Aunty started telling. But there was a different spin to the story which I was not aware of till then
![[Image: 51c6c2560b7ed2463f4553f45699c345.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/b51Td45V/51c6c2560b7ed2463f4553f45699c345.jpg)
Anitha, this started few years back when the relation between my husband and myself hit rock bottom low. First few years of wedding all couples are happy and them comes a phase when things become routine and the struggles in life and career take over interest in love and sex, and the arrival of kids in our lives would mean diluting our love towards our partner. Its along dry phase and one day my husband Suresh got a brilliant idea. He didn’t tell this to me initially
One day night he gave me some warm milk which I felt little odd in taste. I asked him what it is, he simply smiled. Like this he gave me that milk for 3 more days and after a week , started feeling heaviness in my boobs, it was exactly the same feeling when we were lactating after delivery. My husband took my heavy boob in his mouth and started sucking like a kid and slowly my breast milk started oozing out. I was shocked, how come I was lactating at that time, my husband’s smile gave me a hint that the special milk he gave me for four days is to produce my breast milk !!!
![[Image: Young-skinny-lactating-indian-rides-man-...36x864.jpg]](https://leopard-engo-images.b-cdn.net/2024/05/Young-skinny-lactating-indian-rides-man-after-sucking-his-dick-1536x864.jpg)
He added some artificial lactation simulation tablets in the milk. Later I googled and found its not harmful to take those tablets and the effect would last for a month. I was shocked but at the same time was happy that my husband found something to ignite spark in our rather dull sex life. I was in cloud nine and thanked him a lot. But this tablet cant be used for long as it will have long term side effects
Two days later, s around 3 pm, door bell rang, it was Sameer who came from sch ool, the way he was staring at my boobs made me realize later that my blouse got wet due to my nipples protruding and oozing some milk, that night Suresh didn’t suck my boobs as he was stuck in office calls and slept late. The way Sameer was looking at the wet patched on my blouse made me feel shy. His sharp eyes and a small movement in his shorts made me worry as a mother
![[Image: Milking-Boobs-3.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/MpVYGpW/Milking-Boobs-3.gif)
Next day in early morning while I was sleeping, I found my “husband” who was next to me on bed, was pressing his head against my boob and I understood what he wants and without opening my eyes, I removed few hooks and pulled my right boob out of my blouse and put in my “husband’s” mouth. The sense of him sucking my nipple sent shiver across my body, it was such a great feeling to have this kind of romance , this would kick start the day on high note. After a 5 minutes of non stop attack on my right boob, sucking, licking , kissing and even biting,, I found a never seen earlier kind of feeling and I didn’t know it was my mischievous son Abhi who came and slept next to me to suck my boob as he was patches of milk on my blouse in last couple of days. How did I know it was Sameer ?
After 5 min, he left quietly and I opened my eyes to adjust my boobs in my blouse , then saw my husband coming from bathroom. I asked him when I went to bathroom, he told 10 min back and that made my body shiver in vibration. It was such a great feeling to give my milk to my son after so many years but worst part is I didn’t know it was my son who was milking me !!! never the less I felt happy
Next day around 4 PM, I went to nearby shop and while coming home, rain started. Since my house was not very far away, I didn’t stop anywhere and came home, fully drenched in the rain
As I stepped across the threshold of my home, I took a moment to look at myself. Through my completely soaked saree and blouse, my voluptuous breasts were clearly visible—crowned by large, dark coffee-colored nipples that stood out nearly an inch in prominence. My nipples were erect and rigid, aroused by the sharp looks of my son yesterday—words describing the unique pleasure a mother derives from sleeping with my son. Clad in my wet saree, I appeared almost completely naked.
I rang the door bell
Sameer appeared to be occupied with some task inside. "Ah... coming... coming! Who is it?" he called out as he entered the hall. He stopped at the threshold, his face lighting up with sheer delight like that of a beaming child, as he beheld me standing there—drenched to the bone by the rain, my body clinging wetly to my frame, leaving me appearing nearly three-quarters naked. "Who is it? Mom? Come in, come in! Oh my, you’re completely soaked!" he exclaimed, welcoming me inside.
Yet, even as he spoke, his eyes widened in a lecherous stare; he gazed intently at my voluptuous breasts—clearly visible beneath my wet saree and blouse—and the broad expanse of my dark nipples, his gaze virtually banging me on the spot. Fully aware that, given my current predicament, any attempt to conceal my modesty would be a futile exercise, I made no effort to hide my exposed feminine charms as I began to speak with my son Sameer.
"Oh my... you’re completely drenched mom! Wait, let me get you a towel so you can dry off. If you stay like that, you’ll surely catch a cold," Sameer said, stepping inside to fetch a fresh towel which he then handed to me. "It’s raining heavily... the spray is drifting right into the house, soaking everything. Wait—if I close the door, the rain won't blow in," he added, brushing past me as he went to shut the front door.
![[Image: 2260c9445521854d6beaea46ca129a0c.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/xthtKPsm/2260c9445521854d6beaea46ca129a0c.jpg)
I began drying my hair with the towel, yet I was acutely aware that as I raised my arms to do so, my breasts—visible through my soaked, thin blouse and the even thinner bra beneath it—would be exposed to Sameer’s gaze in a state of near-nudity. However, given my current predicament, I also knew I had no other choice.
More over I was now aroused by the things my husband has been doing lately. My mind had reached a compromise: from now on, if a boy like my son were to lay his hands on me, I would simply have to stop resisting, surrender my body, and let myself be taken. Consequently, a sense of reckless abandon washed over me; adopting an attitude of "come what may," I stood right there in our doorway, drying my hair with the towel he had given me, while stealing sidelong glances to observe his every move.
As I raised my arms to wipe my head, my full, voluptuous breasts—and the inch-wide expanse of dark, coffee-colored cleavage between them, along with my nipples—stood out vividly through my wet blouse. Sameer gazed with ravenous desire, his eyes fixed not only on my breasts but also on my rain-soaked saree pallu; clinging tightly to my body, the wet fabric revealed my bare midriff—uncovered from just beneath my blouse down to below my navel—and the deep indentation of my belly button.
Watching my son gulp in speechless awe at the sight of his mother’s voluptuous figure—still so vibrant and alluring even at my age—a strange sense of pride welled up within me. A mischievous thought took root in my mind: I wanted to provoke my son even further—to drive him absolutely wild with desire. However, deciding it would be prudent to first ascertain exactly who else was present in the house before making my next move...
I leaned forward slightly, continuing to wipe the back of my neck and shoulders with my towel, and asked, "Is Priya not at home?"
Sameer, entranced and intoxicated by the sight of my naked beauty, stammered, "Ah... Priya? No, she isn't here mom! She went to Akki’s house straight from sch ool," he said haltingly.
*** If you like the story, click on Like button ***
*** If you like the story, click on Like button ***
Let’s get into Malavika, Abhi thread (continuation of Episode 42)
![[Image: c8b611bb91f4825513f6e0fe2088482b.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/8L8DnYns/c8b611bb91f4825513f6e0fe2088482b.jpg)
Aunty, mom started making more bolder moves. Since I have completely surrendered to her, I shed my inhibitions and started enjoying whatever mom was doing which is what she told me anyway. How can I say no to my loving mom who took so much interest in my issues and consulted doctor, got many tests done and she seems determined to cure my issues. Even I am feeling low for not able to enjoy my youthful life like my friends and hence determined to cooperate with mom
One day at night, around mid night mom came to my room, almost naked, with her sari just covering her boobs, she came to my room and with sister sleeping on other cot, I was tense what would mom do. She came quietly and climbed the bed and sat on my chest and pulled my head towards her crotch and she was pressing my nose and lips against her sweet wet pussy filled with juices, initially I didn’t know what those juices are.. and then the smell and texture of those thick juices made me get instant hard on.. my god.. they are papa’s cum juices and fresh and thick and hot. Mom came directly after papa fucked her cunt and released his cum on her pussy and mom came running to me
![[Image: Desi-pooku-payasam-4.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/XF1WkwC/Desi-pooku-payasam-4.gif)
I was so much excited about all this and started licking mom’s pussy and slurping her cunt lips to lick each and every drop of papa’s cum juice mixed with mom’s cunt juice. I was licking her pussy dry and pinching her clitoris made mom jump a bit and soon she turned to other side and slept on my body in 69 position and pulled the bed sheet on us so that sister wont see us. As soon as mom touched my already fully erected dick with her soft tongue tip, I jumped a bit and even bite mom’s pussy lips wth my teeth.
Aunty, this is the best introduction to the new world of ecstasy and pleasure which mom is fully aware off and holding my hand and taking me to the shores of the heaven. Needless to say as soon as my mom’s mouth sucked my dick inside, I erupted wildly and filled mom’s mouth with thick layers of cum and in fact I was coming more time than actually I was inside mom’s mouth.
Mom didn’t get disappointed, she immediately got up and slept on me and started kissing my tender lips and transferring my cum to me which I was relishing a lot. With slurpy kisses and hot love bites , I took mom’s mounds into my mouth and started chewing her nipples.
Soon we heard sister getting up to go to washroom, I pulled the bedsheet over mom and covered her. As soon as sister went to wash room, mom left my room
Aunty, that was the beginning of many such hot encounters
I need to tell you the role of my papa here.
He knew something is wrong with me but he gave mom full freedom to handle my case as he got busy with Akki’s issue. He didn’t want to intervene with what mom was doing to me.
![[Image: (m=q46_4JYbeaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=ZYl9nT5672ZoV-ba)0.jpg]](https://ei.phncdn.com/videos/202304/16/429656741/original/(m=q46_4JYbeaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=ZYl9nT5672ZoV-ba)0.jpg)
This transfer of papa’s cum and my cum to my mouth was going well and in fact I was curious why mom and papa wouldn’t call me to sleep in their room and papa after making sex with mom would directly release his hot cum in my mouth.
That was one crazy thought I got and mom scolded me playfully for getting such thoughts but she gave the actual reason. They don’t want to make my sister uncomfortable with me sleeping in their room. That would make her to think on similar lines and may insist she wants to sleep with parents as well. they don’t want a young girl to get such ideas, so they didn’t let me sleep with them
One day I came early from sch ool and papa was in his gym and sister was in sch ool
Mom gave me something to eat and asked me why I came early ?
I told mom, I got one crazy dream yesterday night and I wanted to share that with you, for some reason I thought I should not hold this back and I know you will like what I would tell you and wish its not a dream but reality.
Mom got curious and asked me to narrate my dream.
I started telling my dream to my loving mom
One day I was in bathroom getting ready for sch ool
I was naked and taking shower, then I heard a knock on my door , it was mom and she told she needed to use the bathroom as other bathroom was being used by papa
I was shocked mom feels more comfortable to use my bathroom with me inside than using their bathroom with papa inside. This made me curious and I opened the door.
Mom came inside and sat on the commode making hissing sound which made me get hard on. Mom was looking at me while peeing and she even laughed at me and said “boy, why are you looking at mom like this, I sued to give you bath for several years, did you forget or what”, I simply laughed and said “no mom, I didn’t forget and in fact was wondering why did you stop giving bath to me”
That made mom horny it seems, she immediately got up from the commode, flushed it and dropped to her knees and pushed me against the shower's side wall. The water rained down on her, wetting her hair and golden body, slipping down her face and over my cock. Mom took my prick in her hand, holding the base as she shook my floppy meat around, each swing adding stiffness to its length.
I met my mother's eyes as she stared up at me. She uttered a laughing breath right before taking my crown into her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine. My chest rose and fell; my abs did the same, and mom ran her other hand up to my stomach and over my chest, touching my body in ways a mother isn't supposed to touch her boy.
"Yeah," I moaned, "fuck yeah, Mom. You're--mmm--mouth is so fucking hot."
I placed my hands in her hair, holding her as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick. She licked all around my bell-end, her tongue swirling above and below it in a warm circle of wet flesh. She slid her mouth down my shaft and pushed her tongue past her lower lip to keep it swishing at my pole.
"Oh, fuck," I moaned. "God, you're fucking good at that."
"Good at what Abhi?" Mom asked, but with her mouth full, the words came out thick and sloppy and so fucking sexy. Soft, mwah, mwah, mwah sounds followed as she worked my third leg hard.
"You're a good fucking cocksucker," I whispered.
Mom gulp-laughed. She lowered her eyes and bobbed her head back and forth, fucking my dick with her mouth fast and quick. Each brush of her lips sent shivers up my back, while the billowing of her cheeks tightened my sack, and the quivering entrance of her throat cushioned my glans with wet softness.
I didn't want to come in my mother's mouth, but I could have. She was so fucking good at licking dick that my balls wanted to explode. There was something intense and decadent about looking into the eyes of the woman who birthed me while she gobbled down my fuck-meat--meat never meant for the women of my family: Mom, Akki
"Fuck," I growled, tightening my grip on my mother's hair.
I pulled my mother's head from my prick, keeping my grip on her hair as I slid behind her, never letting her get off her knees. Mom's saliva coated my cock, and water splashed against her back as I pushed her head downward, forcing her to her hands with her ass up and head down, her back arched, and her knees spread wide. Her sweet muff hung between her thighs in a soft, glazed hammock of pussy-curved flesh. I grabbed my cock around its base, held my steel-hard pole straight, and aimed my missile-shaped knob at my mother's puffy lips without bothering to warm her up. I didn't have to; she was as soft and slippery as warmed-up butter.
![[Image: amma-koduku-1.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/pvNrwpy/amma-koduku-1.gif)
"Uhng," Mom grunted as my crown parted her pink walls. Her slippery clam parted with a tight friction even as her pussy juices added to the slipperiness of my spit-covered dick.
"Mom," I sighed. "Why do you get so wet for me?"
A throaty, unbelievable moan left my mother's mouth as my cock filled her twat.
Mom's pink walls swelled against my shaft, the pressure bringing pleasure to my throbbing rod. I pulled out and pushed in, her pussy lips chasing me as I banged my hips against my mother's firm ass, my sack slapping her clitty with each thrust.
"Fuck, baby," Mom whimpered. "Fuck it, baby. Fuck that pussy! Oh, fuck it good, Abhi!"
I pulled out of her grip and fucked back into her again, my cock stretching her insides, making room for its thickness. I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips, holding her in place as I fuck-pumped her cunny from behind. I stood on my right knee with my foot back while raising my left knee, planting my foot on the tub floor, and swivelling my hips so I could press my dick into my mother's muff as deeply as possible.
"Uh, uh, uh," Mom moaned with each deep, plunging pussy-stroke.
"Uh, fuck, oh--oh-oh-oh!"
"Fuck, that's a hot pussy, Mom," I moaned. "Godd, fuck, you're so hot between your legs."
"Mmm, fuck, ooh," she whimpered as I poked her cunny from different angles. "Get it, baby. Get that pussy good!"
I smacked my mother's ass cheek, her firm and meaty hills rippling. Her big tits bounced below her as the warm water crashed and exploded against our bodies.
Her curves and softness thrilled me, and I watched her ass ripple with each thrust. The naughty, clapping sound of our bodies smacking together filled her bathroom with an echo that spurred my thrusting to new heights.
"You like this dick, Mom?" I asked, spanking her butt again, then again. "Do you love it when your son fucks you?"
"Oh, god, yes," Mom growled, expelling her breath from her lungs.
"Oh fuck, baby, yeah, fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommy's pussy, Abhi." She moaned several times as I thrust harder. "Oh, it's your, baby. This pussy belongs to you!"
Her asshole winked at me. The little sunken divot of crinkled flesh was pink and clean, making me wonder if she had ever had it bleached. I laughed at my stupid thought and threw a firm fucking into the softness between my mother's thighs. A tingle shot through my glans, and a tight strain ran through my shaft. I squeezed the muscles in my tip as I fought off my need to come.
"Play with your pussy, Mom," I said, spanking her again, forcing a gasp from her lips. "Play with my fucking balls too."
"Oh, baby," Mom whispered. "So fucking naughty with your mother."
Not naughty enough.
I lifted my left hand to my mouth and drooled spit over my middle. Mom stroked my sack with her fingers, giving me a limb-shaking buzz. I moaned, tilted my chin down, and let a wad of spit fall onto my mother's asshole. Water washed over us, but it didn't matter; my spit stayed put. I lowered my middle finger and pressed it to my mother's silky back door.
"Uh, fuck," Mom groaned as my finger wiggled against the snug ring guarding her insides.
"Let me in that ass," I gasped, spanking Mom again and again.
"Uh, fuck," Mom grunted. "Fight it, baby." She grunted again as I applied more pressure to her anal ring. Even with the spit lubing my finger, Mom wasn't gonna give it up easily. "Fight your way--mmm--up Mommy's tight butt."
"Fuck."
But I did as my mother told me to do. I wiggled my fingertip against her rear end. Mom played with her pussy, whimpering, and slapping her clit, rubbing it, then slapping it again, only stopping to caress my balls. My entire body shivered, and the chill of intense pleasure buzzed across my scrotum.
Fuck, but my nut was about to bust soon.
I grunted, closed my eyes, and twisted my finger against her asshole. Mom clenched her ring hard as I slowly--so fucking slowly--spread her pucker open. Mom whimpered when the tip entered her insides. She also stopped fighting me, and my finger slid up her snug butt to the last knuckle.
"Oh," Mom moan-gasped as my finger prodded her guts.
I felt my cock through the membrane between her anal cavity and cunny canal. Mom fell to her forearms, dropping her head between them with her fingers threaded for prayer.
"So fucking nasty," Mom whispered. "You fucking nasty--uh--nasty--uh--boy!"
I lost it, growling, and pounding my mother's juicy cunny hard while leaving my finger buried up her bum, the friction against my cock unreal as I rubbed my prick through her fascia tissue with my finger. God, my dick felt big.
"Oh, fuck," I cried out. My body flushed red, and my balls tingled, the sensation starting at their center and staying there, then radiating outward before shooting up my sack and through my shaft to the tip. I came--unable to stop myself--my hips going into overdrive. As my balls emptied load after sticky load into her juicy hole, I continued to fuck my mother's pussy, gasping as my knob grew sensitive and tingled all over.
![[Image: desi-cum-drinking.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/t4Snfcq/desi-cum-drinking.gif)
Mom whimpered throughout my orgasm, taking the hard fucking like a pro. When the last of my cum slid from my cock, I stayed hard within her, kept my finger in her ass, and reached around my right hand to play with the swollen pleasure-nub capping her pussy.
"Oh, oh, oh, oh--Abhi, baby, Abhi!" Mom howled as her cream flowed.
I could imagine what we looked like: Mom and son, locked together hip to ass with my finger up her butt and my cock deep within her twat, our hips turning in circles as she squirmed against me. Fuck, I never went soft, and when Mom came, she surprised me by sucking a small orgasm from my shaft that left me whimpering.
We cleaned up after regaining breath, towelled off, and dressed
That’s the dream I got mom !!!!
My mom got stunned hearing that !!!
Few surprises for mom
![[Image: Screenshot-2025-10-23-23-42-33-24-b86672...773d05.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/1G4QfJDG/Screenshot-2025-10-23-23-42-33-24-b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05.jpg)
One, I became bold enough to get such wild dreams
Two, I became close enough with her to share this without any hesitation. Telling mom that her son fucked her in bathroom
Three, I could have that much strength to fuck any woman, forget about mom
With all these surprises, she gave me a wild kiss and she pulled down my shorts and took my entire cock and balls into her wide deep mouth and remained it like that for a minute and then she gulped my cum which I released in spurts in her deep throat and she took out my dick and balls from her mouth and gave me wild kisses licking and biting my lips.
Aunty, the way things are happening mom was happy and she wanted to accelerate my transformation, one day she invited Poonam aunty for dinner. That day papa and sister were not at home
After dinner we all settled in mom’s room. It’s a habit to sleep with mom whenever aunty comes as I would like to hear their slutty conversations. As if she doesn’t know already mom asked aunty “Poonam, who did your son Sameer become so much attached to you, I see that boy always with you whenever I come to your house. Can you explain how it happened ?”
Poonam aunty also knows mom was asking this to just to provoke me and instill some courage and boldness in me. I didn’t mind that at all
Aunty started telling. But there was a different spin to the story which I was not aware of till then
![[Image: 51c6c2560b7ed2463f4553f45699c345.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/b51Td45V/51c6c2560b7ed2463f4553f45699c345.jpg)
Anitha, this started few years back when the relation between my husband and myself hit rock bottom low. First few years of wedding all couples are happy and them comes a phase when things become routine and the struggles in life and career take over interest in love and sex, and the arrival of kids in our lives would mean diluting our love towards our partner. Its along dry phase and one day my husband Suresh got a brilliant idea. He didn’t tell this to me initially
One day night he gave me some warm milk which I felt little odd in taste. I asked him what it is, he simply smiled. Like this he gave me that milk for 3 more days and after a week , started feeling heaviness in my boobs, it was exactly the same feeling when we were lactating after delivery. My husband took my heavy boob in his mouth and started sucking like a kid and slowly my breast milk started oozing out. I was shocked, how come I was lactating at that time, my husband’s smile gave me a hint that the special milk he gave me for four days is to produce my breast milk !!!
![[Image: Young-skinny-lactating-indian-rides-man-...36x864.jpg]](https://leopard-engo-images.b-cdn.net/2024/05/Young-skinny-lactating-indian-rides-man-after-sucking-his-dick-1536x864.jpg)
He added some artificial lactation simulation tablets in the milk. Later I googled and found its not harmful to take those tablets and the effect would last for a month. I was shocked but at the same time was happy that my husband found something to ignite spark in our rather dull sex life. I was in cloud nine and thanked him a lot. But this tablet cant be used for long as it will have long term side effects
Two days later, s around 3 pm, door bell rang, it was Sameer who came from sch ool, the way he was staring at my boobs made me realize later that my blouse got wet due to my nipples protruding and oozing some milk, that night Suresh didn’t suck my boobs as he was stuck in office calls and slept late. The way Sameer was looking at the wet patched on my blouse made me feel shy. His sharp eyes and a small movement in his shorts made me worry as a mother
![[Image: Milking-Boobs-3.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/MpVYGpW/Milking-Boobs-3.gif)
Next day in early morning while I was sleeping, I found my “husband” who was next to me on bed, was pressing his head against my boob and I understood what he wants and without opening my eyes, I removed few hooks and pulled my right boob out of my blouse and put in my “husband’s” mouth. The sense of him sucking my nipple sent shiver across my body, it was such a great feeling to have this kind of romance , this would kick start the day on high note. After a 5 minutes of non stop attack on my right boob, sucking, licking , kissing and even biting,, I found a never seen earlier kind of feeling and I didn’t know it was my mischievous son Abhi who came and slept next to me to suck my boob as he was patches of milk on my blouse in last couple of days. How did I know it was Sameer ?
After 5 min, he left quietly and I opened my eyes to adjust my boobs in my blouse , then saw my husband coming from bathroom. I asked him when I went to bathroom, he told 10 min back and that made my body shiver in vibration. It was such a great feeling to give my milk to my son after so many years but worst part is I didn’t know it was my son who was milking me !!! never the less I felt happy
Next day around 4 PM, I went to nearby shop and while coming home, rain started. Since my house was not very far away, I didn’t stop anywhere and came home, fully drenched in the rain
As I stepped across the threshold of my home, I took a moment to look at myself. Through my completely soaked saree and blouse, my voluptuous breasts were clearly visible—crowned by large, dark coffee-colored nipples that stood out nearly an inch in prominence. My nipples were erect and rigid, aroused by the sharp looks of my son yesterday—words describing the unique pleasure a mother derives from sleeping with my son. Clad in my wet saree, I appeared almost completely naked.
I rang the door bell
Sameer appeared to be occupied with some task inside. "Ah... coming... coming! Who is it?" he called out as he entered the hall. He stopped at the threshold, his face lighting up with sheer delight like that of a beaming child, as he beheld me standing there—drenched to the bone by the rain, my body clinging wetly to my frame, leaving me appearing nearly three-quarters naked. "Who is it? Mom? Come in, come in! Oh my, you’re completely soaked!" he exclaimed, welcoming me inside.
Yet, even as he spoke, his eyes widened in a lecherous stare; he gazed intently at my voluptuous breasts—clearly visible beneath my wet saree and blouse—and the broad expanse of my dark nipples, his gaze virtually banging me on the spot. Fully aware that, given my current predicament, any attempt to conceal my modesty would be a futile exercise, I made no effort to hide my exposed feminine charms as I began to speak with my son Sameer.
"Oh my... you’re completely drenched mom! Wait, let me get you a towel so you can dry off. If you stay like that, you’ll surely catch a cold," Sameer said, stepping inside to fetch a fresh towel which he then handed to me. "It’s raining heavily... the spray is drifting right into the house, soaking everything. Wait—if I close the door, the rain won't blow in," he added, brushing past me as he went to shut the front door.
![[Image: 2260c9445521854d6beaea46ca129a0c.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/xthtKPsm/2260c9445521854d6beaea46ca129a0c.jpg)
I began drying my hair with the towel, yet I was acutely aware that as I raised my arms to do so, my breasts—visible through my soaked, thin blouse and the even thinner bra beneath it—would be exposed to Sameer’s gaze in a state of near-nudity. However, given my current predicament, I also knew I had no other choice.
More over I was now aroused by the things my husband has been doing lately. My mind had reached a compromise: from now on, if a boy like my son were to lay his hands on me, I would simply have to stop resisting, surrender my body, and let myself be taken. Consequently, a sense of reckless abandon washed over me; adopting an attitude of "come what may," I stood right there in our doorway, drying my hair with the towel he had given me, while stealing sidelong glances to observe his every move.
As I raised my arms to wipe my head, my full, voluptuous breasts—and the inch-wide expanse of dark, coffee-colored cleavage between them, along with my nipples—stood out vividly through my wet blouse. Sameer gazed with ravenous desire, his eyes fixed not only on my breasts but also on my rain-soaked saree pallu; clinging tightly to my body, the wet fabric revealed my bare midriff—uncovered from just beneath my blouse down to below my navel—and the deep indentation of my belly button.
Watching my son gulp in speechless awe at the sight of his mother’s voluptuous figure—still so vibrant and alluring even at my age—a strange sense of pride welled up within me. A mischievous thought took root in my mind: I wanted to provoke my son even further—to drive him absolutely wild with desire. However, deciding it would be prudent to first ascertain exactly who else was present in the house before making my next move...
I leaned forward slightly, continuing to wipe the back of my neck and shoulders with my towel, and asked, "Is Priya not at home?"
Sameer, entranced and intoxicated by the sight of my naked beauty, stammered, "Ah... Priya? No, she isn't here mom! She went to Akki’s house straight from sch ool," he said haltingly.
*** If you like the story, click on Like button ***


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)