22-05-2026, 06:42 PM
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2026, 07:05 PM by opendoor. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
-45-
They sleep together in their room and I sleep in my room. Some times when it rains heavily and they are scared of thunderstorms they come and sleep on my bed
Next day morning, I made fresh Horlicks for them and went to their room. They saw me with Horlicks and felt happy.
They had the hot Horlicks and started getting ready for sch ool
Both of them being same gender saves time, they can use same bathroom together
I made them ready just like their mom used to help them get ready for sch ool
I can see happiness returning in their face. What is changed since last few days ? I was paying attention to minute details like giving them Horlicks, make their lunch box ready, help them put the clothes for them, polishing shoes, helping them in home work etc. They gave a warm hug and went to sch ool
I planned my office work such a way I get some free time from 4-6PM and I work again from 6:30-8:00 PM
They came back from sch ool tired at around 4 PM, I gave them some snacks to eat and told them “girls, today we are going to have a surprise session and I need your cooperation”, while saying this my voice was shivering. The girls were curious to know what it is.
I held their hands and took them to their room and I gave a towel each to them and said “today daddy is going to bath you, in the mornings you were always in a hurry to go to sch ool and are not taking proper bath”
They were stunned and looked at each other. After a minute of silence, they nodded their head in agreement. I asked them to wrap the towel around them and remove their clothes as I turned to other side. They removed their sch ool uniform and wrapped towel around their chest covering upto thighs.
We all went to the bathroom and I started collecting water in bucket and looked at them, they are shy and feeling uncomfortable, after pouring some hot water on them, they started feeling normal. Now I can see their almost nude bodies. Pinkie’s tits are so tight and her nipples are poking through the wet towel while Leena’s boobs are handful and can see the round shape and pink nipples protruding like sharp pencil needle. I was rubbing their back, first started with Pinkie and went behind her and applied soap on her back, shoulders and legs. I was leaning so close to her back holding her by waist, that my wet boxers is touching her back , after a while I turned her towards me and my semi erect dick is touching her cute tits as I am applying shampoo to her head. Meanwhile Leena was looking at me and my manhood that was poking out of my boxers.
![[Image: 92591c2bc58daf49e1563ac37313d502.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/QF0x0fBk/92591c2bc58daf49e1563ac37313d502.jpg)
I poured water on Pinkie’s head and made sure my boxers is fully wet and my semi erect lund is protruding from my boxers hitting her tits. Pinkie was staring at my huge manhood admiringly and I pulled her more closer towards me and started rubbing her back with some soap. My fully erect lund is now rubbing her small tits and the transparent towel is not able to hide anything . meanwhile I pulled Leena also closer and started rubbing her shoulder and asked her to lift her arm up a bit and I applied some soap in her armpits and started rubbing her there and some towards her tits through the towel
I asked Pinkie to go out as she completed her bath and told I will finish akka and finish mine
Pinkie was initially reluctant to go out and finally had to go
Now I was with Leena and wanted to be more adventurous with the elder one. I took more soap and this time I put my hand inside her towel and touched her tits. She moaned a bit and held my shoulder for support. I took her hand and put inside my boxers, shitttt… her hand when it touched my lund sent electric shock waves across my body and I couldn’t control any more and took out my lund from my boxers and holding her hand and my hand, I started pumping my thick lund while I was squeezing her tits over her wet towel.
Leena didn’t expect this and she was also moaning and enjoying, after gripping and fisting my cock tight and pumping it hard, she made me cum in spurts in such a ferocious manner that I drenched her face with my cum and with a semi erect and hanging lund, I made her to kneel in front of me and I was hitting her face with my lund.. her face is completely wet with my thick cum and I really wanted to put my dick in her mouth but restrained myself and let her go. She finished her bath and went out, I also completed my bath and came out naked. The girls were on bed waiting for me to come and seeing my hanging dick, Pinkie was staring at me. I went to my room and wore fresh boxer
Every one was silent, we finished dinner
Next day, around 6 PM, I went to girls room, Pinkie was outside playing and Leena was lying on the bed taking some rest
![[Image: bcab669c522ab51315090c79229dba19.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/k6VgWBT3/bcab669c522ab51315090c79229dba19.jpg)
I was looking at her smooth thighs and round ass and lied next to her on the bed and started caressing her thighs, I was feeling so erotic and leaned forward to kiss her on neck while she was lazy and felt my kiss and moaned a bit. I was massaging her round ass over her shorts and squeezing the flesh between her thighs as she lifted her buttocks up giving me access to her inner thighs, I took courage and put my hand inside her shorts and touched her pantie and started rubbing her soft flesh there while kissing her ears and smelling her fresh hair which is so much mesmerizing. I was using my fingers to search for her treasure and it was already wet there and she was happily enjoying whatever I am doing and moaning a bit. I was feeling her soft cunt lips and found no hair there at all, it was so smooth and soft..
I took my fingers into my mouth and licked her juices and wet my fingers and took it to her cunt lips and massaging the layers of pussy and rubbing and massaging her soft flesh and this time she became stiff and stretched her legs and made a big moan and held the bedsheet tight with her hands and froze like that for a while and then relaxed completely , I can feel so much pussy juices on my hand and it was completely wet with her orgasm, I removed my hand from her shorts and licked it clean and then heard the door bell, it must be Pinkie, so I went and answered the door
After dinner, we were chatting while watching a movie on TV
I thought Pinkie would be angry on me for asking her to leave the bathroom with her akka still in the bathroom. They would have discussed what has happened inside. But I don’t see any negative reaction from Pinkie
I changed the channel to put a porn movie.
![[Image: D55611-B6-8-F26-445-D-ADDB-FB5-A5-FC70-BD5.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/7bCGsMc/D55611-B6-8-F26-445-D-ADDB-FB5-A5-FC70-BD5.gif)
it was also an incest story and dad banged his daughter so hard and finally released so much cum on her boobs which she cleaned with her tongue and was happily chewing the strands of the cum.
Leena and Pinkie were surprised to see her gulping her dad’s cum. They couldn’t believe such things are possible
After that scene, I switched off the TV and gave good night hug to them and left to my room
My intention of making the girls come out of the trauma of their mother’s loss is slowly yielding the desired results. I was happy for them and myself
Next day, after coming from sch ool, Pinkie didn’t even take her snacks and took me to my bed room and made me to lie down on the bed and took out my lund from my boxers and started feeling it. She was resting her head on my thick thigh and started playing with it.. the way she is looking at my lund with deep lust and a desire to swallow it, my lund started moving. Whenever I get too much excited my lund doesn’t listen to me and goes out of my control, Pinkie is slowly pumping it up and down and her cute face and innocent looks made me melt and I couldn’t believe she has grown up this big to play with my dick, to my eyes she is still looking like a sch ool kid but the way she has grown up recently with her womanhood in full glow, I couldn’t believe it.
She has picked up some tricks already from the porn and she is pumping me so fast now that my dick is about to explode any time
![[Image: incest-pic-captions-daddy-daughter-v0-h6...5a24e5d81e]](https://preview.redd.it/incest-pic-captions-daddy-daughter-v0-h6bydtl46o6c1.gif?width=403&auto=webp&s=9468001868f79988b3403b583454385a24e5d81e)
I was making huge moans and couldn’t control at all as Pinkie is laughing at me the way I am moaning, she is making a slave to her small hands and youthful innocence. I melted in her charm and exploded heavily releasing spurts of cum all over her face and hair. I was cumming for almost a minute as she was not leaving my dick at all and seems to know how much to extract from me.. finally at the end, I exhausted and pulled my little sweet doll onto my chest and started licking my cum off her cute face and kissing her cheeks and looking into her innocent eyes asked her in a husky voice “do you want to play with daddy’s dick everyday after coming from sch ool ? u like it ?”, she was also kissing my cheeks and nodded in shy. The way she is licking my cum, it looks like she liked the taste
“do you really like daddy’s cum taste ? you want more ?”, I was looking into her eyes and asked. She was feeling too shy to look into my eyes and the way she was licking her lips I understood she is enjoying the taste. I gave her a deep kiss on her lips and said “now go and do your home work” and I left her
One thing is the girls have an understanding if one of them is having intimate moment with me, the other girl wouldn’t interfere and stays away giving the other girl her privacy with me
In the night, I was not getting sleep at all as my dick started itching. I got up and went to the girls room. There was a dim light and they were sleeping
![[Image: 29627248.webp]](https://i.ibb.co/BmqhXp8/29627248.webp)
towards outside of the bed was Leena. I went near to her and stood in front of the bed and slowly took out her night shorts. She was not wearing panty inside and I could see thick thighs and round ass and now I can see her pussy layers from back. Compared to Pinkie, Leena is having more developed body obviously and that made me to feel her womanhood much better and caress it and feel the holes.. both of them. I was licking my fingers and touching her holes and spreading her pussy lips which started becoming wet. I didn’t want to use force as she might wake up. So I played softly while Pinkie is sleeping with her face towards the wall. I played with Leena for some more time and pulled her shorts back in its original place and went back to my room
I couldn’t get sleep at all and it made the matter even worse. I urgently needed a release. I don’t want to do it myself, so again I went back to the girls room and this time switched on the main light and sat near the face of Leena and put my dick in front of her lips and started pushing hard. Leena woke up and seeing me there with his lund trying to invade her sleeping mouth, she got shocked initially but then with series of things happening with me, she smiled and held my dick with her hands and kissed it.
Meanwhile Pinkie also got up
![[Image: 41387181.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...33OEMEk%3D]](https://egl.phncdn.com/gif/41387181.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validto=4891363200&hash=sniKppi%2Fl6l0PbwAD1wq33OEMEk%3D)
Leena got up on the bed and she took my lund in her mouth, it was so good for me to get my lund in a woman’s mouth after almost 6 years as my wife stopped oral sex. My lund is finding peace in my elder daughter’s mouth while my younger one was watching with disappointed looks. I pulled Pinkie closer to me and started kissing her lips while pushing my lund hard in Leena’s mouth.
Lean is no novice at giving me head as she watched the porn and she is at her best attacking my lund from one corner to another and she is not leaving even one millimeter and licking and sucking my balls, mushroom head and dick balls.. making slurp sounds and moans. I gave a hard kiss to Pinkie and left her and gave my full concentration on Leana and I was skull fucking her, making her gasp for breath and the saliva is drooling over my shaft on to her now nude chest
![[Image: two-girls-sharing-one-load_60eef46814343.gif]](https://pornogifs.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/two-girls-sharing-one-load_60eef46814343.gif)
As the intensity has reached its highest point, I made a big roar and pulled my younger one also to join her akka and exploded huge amount of cum on both their faces and I was shivering while one is licking my balls and another my lund.. as I released my last tranch of cum, I collapsed on the bed
Madhu, soon we became so close, now they are sleeping in my bed and we started exploring our bodies more. The initial days of my marital life has come back satisfying my dick has assumed the highest priority. As soon as they come back from sch ool, they would climb on me like hungry tigress and start licking my whole body and one would keep sucking my lund while other gets her pussy drenched in sweat licked by me. After a very steamy session of 15 minutes, we would collapse on the sofa for a while and then hit the bathroom and take shower together
All this while I never let them shift their focus from studies and also made sure all we do is oral, no penetration, I was very clear in my thinking not to go to that extent
So far so good, but that night changed our lives completely
![[Image: 6010b852994b721571f26f8e02f693b0.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/d4z3jGMb/6010b852994b721571f26f8e02f693b0.jpg)
Leena invited her friend Kamala to out house. After the demise of their mom, they were away from their friends, this is the first time their fried came, I was happy for them as they were getting back to their previous days
I don’t know this girl Kamala, since she looked innocent like my daughters I felt happy for their choice, I don’t want them to be in bad company
After dinner, I went to my room and slept and all the three girls were in their room playing and laughing
I felt happy for them that they got some body else apart from me to be with and be happy
Around mid night I saw some sensation in my groin and I opened my eyes. Shittt… Kamala was on my crotch, pulling my lund out of my shorts (I was wearing shorts, not boxers) and started kissing my lund. I was in shock what to do, before I could think, she waved her magic on my lund and it became stiff. I haven’t touched a woman beyond my family. This is first time someone else was making me happy. Yes, I was feeling happy and I held her head and pushed it heard on my lund. She seems to be an expert in this and was giving better blow job than my daughters.
The way she is smiling and playing with my lund made me go mad, after 5 minutes, she got up and removed her night dress and was rubbing her sweet pussy and making me ready to invade her. I was not in a stage to fuck anyone, little bit of oral is fine, but soon she sat on me and started moving up and down. My lund went out of control and I was at it. After my wife’s death this is my first fuck and my lund was hungry.
That girl started making louder moans and even started using bad words.. by then both my daughters woke up and came to my room
![[Image: 47508981.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...tfCDo2w%3D]](https://egl.phncdn.com/gif/47508981.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validto=4891363200&hash=GRNJNJpVz791VIKLruwwtfCDo2w%3D)
I was not guilty looking at them as it was not me who initiated the fuck but it doesn’t matter to them. I was fucking that girl wild and aggressive and the way she is egging me made me more wilder
“COME ON UNCLE…. FUCK ME… FASTER… MORE DEEPER… AHHHHHH… UMMMM.. SO GOOD… BETTER THAN… MY PAPA.. AHMMMM UNCLEEEEE… UFFFFFF…. U HAVE… BIGGER LUND THAN MY PAPA… HMMMM…. FASTER..”
So she is getting fucked by her dad, that’s why she has become an expert already. The reference to her dad made all three of us curious..
“FAST…. UNCLE… DON’T SHOW … MERCY… FUCKKKKKK.. MAKE ME YOUR SEX DOLL.. FUCK ME…LIKE YOUR DAUGHTERS…AHHH UNCLE.. I WILL COME …EVERY WEEK… FUCK MEE…. MY GAAADDDDD.. SO GOOD… UFFF… “
I can see some kind of jelous feeling in my daughters face. I was fucking Kamala more aggressively
THAPAK..THAPAKKKK… DHADDDDD.. THAPAKKKK.. DHAHDDDD. .. DHADDDD.. THAPAK…
“AHHHHH.. UFFF… BE MY DAD UNCLE… FUCK THIS LITTLE PUSSY EVERY DAY… AHHH… NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF FEELING… UMMMM… UNCLE…. AHHHH… YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE SO LUCKY…. AHHHH… CUMMINNGGG.. I AM….CUMMINGGGG… UMMM.. I AMM…. AHHHH… CUMMMMMM…INGGGGGGGG..”
She gave a one big wild moan and then collapsed on the bed without any sensation and I was also at my peak and I continued to fuck her little tight pussy and my daughters were shocked since I didn’t stop as the girl collapsed.. but after some more hard thursts deeper into her tight pussy .. she awakened.. with a jerk.. with saliva drooling over mouth and now responding with milder moves, she looked at me with an innocent and begging look to fuck her more.. she is too week to even moan now..
I held her by waist and made her settle on all fours and entered from behind in her ass which seems to be already opened..i fucked her ass hole for two minutes pulling her head by her hair and collapsed on her back with full force and weight and gave my final few thrusts and released my heavy cum deep in her ass hole.. we were sweating so much that the bed sheet became wet
That was one hell of a fuck and after five minutes, I offered hug to my daughters and looked at them with an apologetic face. There was no reaction from them
After this incident, there are many changes happening in our lives
Leena took my permission and went to Kamala’s house for sleepover. I had a blind confidence in my daughters. But she saw what I did to her friend and Kamala’s dad did exactly same thing to her it seems which I came to know after couple of months.
Then Pinkie’s friend sweety came to our house. Pinkie and sweety slept in my room and after a while both of them started licking my lund and I never thought I would fuck Pinkie’s friends.
![[Image: 4be58ca925ee15f1173c9e9e3cb59aa2.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/LzK5RFSg/4be58ca925ee15f1173c9e9e3cb59aa2.jpg)
Madhu, world has changed a lot and girls are losing virginity at very young age and I could sense that when sweety forced me to fuck her
A week later Pinkie went to sweeties house. When a man of my age cant resist the temptation, how can you expect the young girls to be pious.
Pinkie, Leena lost their virginity.. that made me put my no0fuck rule aside and started fucking my two sweet dolls.
Soon we became slaves to sex. With one month over, my work from home is gone and I am on my sales job and on travel for 2 weeks in a month and those two weeks the girls couldn’t wait for me to come, but are happy with their friends’ dads and brothers. I also started fucking some strangers in my hotel room
Madhu, this whole thing put their studies back and they started failing in exams.
What started as an attempt to get them out of the tragedy of losing their mom has made them lose their virginity, fail exams and become slaves to sex and that made them vulnerable .
I had to stop it. I had to live by example. It was a tough call. I married my wife’s sister and stopped touching my daughters and my new wife made strict rules for the girls. Not to go out for sleep overs. Since she is known to my daughters and since they like her like their mom, they slowly stopped from all these dirty things. It took a while for us to become normal
Madhu, that’s my life story and I learnt my lessons hard. Never ever allow your daughter to become like mine. Especially since you are travelling so much
Madhukar stopped the narration.
Both Priya and Manju were shocked at hearing that story.. yes, they saw some girls addicted to sex so much they do anything and go anywhere to be trapped by strangers, that’s dangerous thing to do
They sleep together in their room and I sleep in my room. Some times when it rains heavily and they are scared of thunderstorms they come and sleep on my bed
Next day morning, I made fresh Horlicks for them and went to their room. They saw me with Horlicks and felt happy.
They had the hot Horlicks and started getting ready for sch ool
Both of them being same gender saves time, they can use same bathroom together
I made them ready just like their mom used to help them get ready for sch ool
I can see happiness returning in their face. What is changed since last few days ? I was paying attention to minute details like giving them Horlicks, make their lunch box ready, help them put the clothes for them, polishing shoes, helping them in home work etc. They gave a warm hug and went to sch ool
I planned my office work such a way I get some free time from 4-6PM and I work again from 6:30-8:00 PM
They came back from sch ool tired at around 4 PM, I gave them some snacks to eat and told them “girls, today we are going to have a surprise session and I need your cooperation”, while saying this my voice was shivering. The girls were curious to know what it is.
I held their hands and took them to their room and I gave a towel each to them and said “today daddy is going to bath you, in the mornings you were always in a hurry to go to sch ool and are not taking proper bath”
They were stunned and looked at each other. After a minute of silence, they nodded their head in agreement. I asked them to wrap the towel around them and remove their clothes as I turned to other side. They removed their sch ool uniform and wrapped towel around their chest covering upto thighs.
We all went to the bathroom and I started collecting water in bucket and looked at them, they are shy and feeling uncomfortable, after pouring some hot water on them, they started feeling normal. Now I can see their almost nude bodies. Pinkie’s tits are so tight and her nipples are poking through the wet towel while Leena’s boobs are handful and can see the round shape and pink nipples protruding like sharp pencil needle. I was rubbing their back, first started with Pinkie and went behind her and applied soap on her back, shoulders and legs. I was leaning so close to her back holding her by waist, that my wet boxers is touching her back , after a while I turned her towards me and my semi erect dick is touching her cute tits as I am applying shampoo to her head. Meanwhile Leena was looking at me and my manhood that was poking out of my boxers.
![[Image: 92591c2bc58daf49e1563ac37313d502.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/QF0x0fBk/92591c2bc58daf49e1563ac37313d502.jpg)
I poured water on Pinkie’s head and made sure my boxers is fully wet and my semi erect lund is protruding from my boxers hitting her tits. Pinkie was staring at my huge manhood admiringly and I pulled her more closer towards me and started rubbing her back with some soap. My fully erect lund is now rubbing her small tits and the transparent towel is not able to hide anything . meanwhile I pulled Leena also closer and started rubbing her shoulder and asked her to lift her arm up a bit and I applied some soap in her armpits and started rubbing her there and some towards her tits through the towel
I asked Pinkie to go out as she completed her bath and told I will finish akka and finish mine
Pinkie was initially reluctant to go out and finally had to go
Now I was with Leena and wanted to be more adventurous with the elder one. I took more soap and this time I put my hand inside her towel and touched her tits. She moaned a bit and held my shoulder for support. I took her hand and put inside my boxers, shitttt… her hand when it touched my lund sent electric shock waves across my body and I couldn’t control any more and took out my lund from my boxers and holding her hand and my hand, I started pumping my thick lund while I was squeezing her tits over her wet towel.
Leena didn’t expect this and she was also moaning and enjoying, after gripping and fisting my cock tight and pumping it hard, she made me cum in spurts in such a ferocious manner that I drenched her face with my cum and with a semi erect and hanging lund, I made her to kneel in front of me and I was hitting her face with my lund.. her face is completely wet with my thick cum and I really wanted to put my dick in her mouth but restrained myself and let her go. She finished her bath and went out, I also completed my bath and came out naked. The girls were on bed waiting for me to come and seeing my hanging dick, Pinkie was staring at me. I went to my room and wore fresh boxer
Every one was silent, we finished dinner
Next day, around 6 PM, I went to girls room, Pinkie was outside playing and Leena was lying on the bed taking some rest
![[Image: bcab669c522ab51315090c79229dba19.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/k6VgWBT3/bcab669c522ab51315090c79229dba19.jpg)
I was looking at her smooth thighs and round ass and lied next to her on the bed and started caressing her thighs, I was feeling so erotic and leaned forward to kiss her on neck while she was lazy and felt my kiss and moaned a bit. I was massaging her round ass over her shorts and squeezing the flesh between her thighs as she lifted her buttocks up giving me access to her inner thighs, I took courage and put my hand inside her shorts and touched her pantie and started rubbing her soft flesh there while kissing her ears and smelling her fresh hair which is so much mesmerizing. I was using my fingers to search for her treasure and it was already wet there and she was happily enjoying whatever I am doing and moaning a bit. I was feeling her soft cunt lips and found no hair there at all, it was so smooth and soft..
I took my fingers into my mouth and licked her juices and wet my fingers and took it to her cunt lips and massaging the layers of pussy and rubbing and massaging her soft flesh and this time she became stiff and stretched her legs and made a big moan and held the bedsheet tight with her hands and froze like that for a while and then relaxed completely , I can feel so much pussy juices on my hand and it was completely wet with her orgasm, I removed my hand from her shorts and licked it clean and then heard the door bell, it must be Pinkie, so I went and answered the door
(.) (.)
After dinner, we were chatting while watching a movie on TV
I thought Pinkie would be angry on me for asking her to leave the bathroom with her akka still in the bathroom. They would have discussed what has happened inside. But I don’t see any negative reaction from Pinkie
I changed the channel to put a porn movie.
![[Image: D55611-B6-8-F26-445-D-ADDB-FB5-A5-FC70-BD5.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/7bCGsMc/D55611-B6-8-F26-445-D-ADDB-FB5-A5-FC70-BD5.gif)
it was also an incest story and dad banged his daughter so hard and finally released so much cum on her boobs which she cleaned with her tongue and was happily chewing the strands of the cum.
Leena and Pinkie were surprised to see her gulping her dad’s cum. They couldn’t believe such things are possible
After that scene, I switched off the TV and gave good night hug to them and left to my room
My intention of making the girls come out of the trauma of their mother’s loss is slowly yielding the desired results. I was happy for them and myself
Next day, after coming from sch ool, Pinkie didn’t even take her snacks and took me to my bed room and made me to lie down on the bed and took out my lund from my boxers and started feeling it. She was resting her head on my thick thigh and started playing with it.. the way she is looking at my lund with deep lust and a desire to swallow it, my lund started moving. Whenever I get too much excited my lund doesn’t listen to me and goes out of my control, Pinkie is slowly pumping it up and down and her cute face and innocent looks made me melt and I couldn’t believe she has grown up this big to play with my dick, to my eyes she is still looking like a sch ool kid but the way she has grown up recently with her womanhood in full glow, I couldn’t believe it.
She has picked up some tricks already from the porn and she is pumping me so fast now that my dick is about to explode any time
![[Image: incest-pic-captions-daddy-daughter-v0-h6...5a24e5d81e]](https://preview.redd.it/incest-pic-captions-daddy-daughter-v0-h6bydtl46o6c1.gif?width=403&auto=webp&s=9468001868f79988b3403b583454385a24e5d81e)
I was making huge moans and couldn’t control at all as Pinkie is laughing at me the way I am moaning, she is making a slave to her small hands and youthful innocence. I melted in her charm and exploded heavily releasing spurts of cum all over her face and hair. I was cumming for almost a minute as she was not leaving my dick at all and seems to know how much to extract from me.. finally at the end, I exhausted and pulled my little sweet doll onto my chest and started licking my cum off her cute face and kissing her cheeks and looking into her innocent eyes asked her in a husky voice “do you want to play with daddy’s dick everyday after coming from sch ool ? u like it ?”, she was also kissing my cheeks and nodded in shy. The way she is licking my cum, it looks like she liked the taste
“do you really like daddy’s cum taste ? you want more ?”, I was looking into her eyes and asked. She was feeling too shy to look into my eyes and the way she was licking her lips I understood she is enjoying the taste. I gave her a deep kiss on her lips and said “now go and do your home work” and I left her
One thing is the girls have an understanding if one of them is having intimate moment with me, the other girl wouldn’t interfere and stays away giving the other girl her privacy with me
In the night, I was not getting sleep at all as my dick started itching. I got up and went to the girls room. There was a dim light and they were sleeping
![[Image: 29627248.webp]](https://i.ibb.co/BmqhXp8/29627248.webp)
towards outside of the bed was Leena. I went near to her and stood in front of the bed and slowly took out her night shorts. She was not wearing panty inside and I could see thick thighs and round ass and now I can see her pussy layers from back. Compared to Pinkie, Leena is having more developed body obviously and that made me to feel her womanhood much better and caress it and feel the holes.. both of them. I was licking my fingers and touching her holes and spreading her pussy lips which started becoming wet. I didn’t want to use force as she might wake up. So I played softly while Pinkie is sleeping with her face towards the wall. I played with Leena for some more time and pulled her shorts back in its original place and went back to my room
I couldn’t get sleep at all and it made the matter even worse. I urgently needed a release. I don’t want to do it myself, so again I went back to the girls room and this time switched on the main light and sat near the face of Leena and put my dick in front of her lips and started pushing hard. Leena woke up and seeing me there with his lund trying to invade her sleeping mouth, she got shocked initially but then with series of things happening with me, she smiled and held my dick with her hands and kissed it.
Meanwhile Pinkie also got up
![[Image: 41387181.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...33OEMEk%3D]](https://egl.phncdn.com/gif/41387181.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validto=4891363200&hash=sniKppi%2Fl6l0PbwAD1wq33OEMEk%3D)
Leena got up on the bed and she took my lund in her mouth, it was so good for me to get my lund in a woman’s mouth after almost 6 years as my wife stopped oral sex. My lund is finding peace in my elder daughter’s mouth while my younger one was watching with disappointed looks. I pulled Pinkie closer to me and started kissing her lips while pushing my lund hard in Leena’s mouth.
Lean is no novice at giving me head as she watched the porn and she is at her best attacking my lund from one corner to another and she is not leaving even one millimeter and licking and sucking my balls, mushroom head and dick balls.. making slurp sounds and moans. I gave a hard kiss to Pinkie and left her and gave my full concentration on Leana and I was skull fucking her, making her gasp for breath and the saliva is drooling over my shaft on to her now nude chest
![[Image: two-girls-sharing-one-load_60eef46814343.gif]](https://pornogifs.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/two-girls-sharing-one-load_60eef46814343.gif)
As the intensity has reached its highest point, I made a big roar and pulled my younger one also to join her akka and exploded huge amount of cum on both their faces and I was shivering while one is licking my balls and another my lund.. as I released my last tranch of cum, I collapsed on the bed
Madhu, soon we became so close, now they are sleeping in my bed and we started exploring our bodies more. The initial days of my marital life has come back satisfying my dick has assumed the highest priority. As soon as they come back from sch ool, they would climb on me like hungry tigress and start licking my whole body and one would keep sucking my lund while other gets her pussy drenched in sweat licked by me. After a very steamy session of 15 minutes, we would collapse on the sofa for a while and then hit the bathroom and take shower together
All this while I never let them shift their focus from studies and also made sure all we do is oral, no penetration, I was very clear in my thinking not to go to that extent
So far so good, but that night changed our lives completely
![[Image: 6010b852994b721571f26f8e02f693b0.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/d4z3jGMb/6010b852994b721571f26f8e02f693b0.jpg)
Leena invited her friend Kamala to out house. After the demise of their mom, they were away from their friends, this is the first time their fried came, I was happy for them as they were getting back to their previous days
I don’t know this girl Kamala, since she looked innocent like my daughters I felt happy for their choice, I don’t want them to be in bad company
After dinner, I went to my room and slept and all the three girls were in their room playing and laughing
I felt happy for them that they got some body else apart from me to be with and be happy
Around mid night I saw some sensation in my groin and I opened my eyes. Shittt… Kamala was on my crotch, pulling my lund out of my shorts (I was wearing shorts, not boxers) and started kissing my lund. I was in shock what to do, before I could think, she waved her magic on my lund and it became stiff. I haven’t touched a woman beyond my family. This is first time someone else was making me happy. Yes, I was feeling happy and I held her head and pushed it heard on my lund. She seems to be an expert in this and was giving better blow job than my daughters.
The way she is smiling and playing with my lund made me go mad, after 5 minutes, she got up and removed her night dress and was rubbing her sweet pussy and making me ready to invade her. I was not in a stage to fuck anyone, little bit of oral is fine, but soon she sat on me and started moving up and down. My lund went out of control and I was at it. After my wife’s death this is my first fuck and my lund was hungry.
That girl started making louder moans and even started using bad words.. by then both my daughters woke up and came to my room
![[Image: 47508981.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...tfCDo2w%3D]](https://egl.phncdn.com/gif/47508981.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validto=4891363200&hash=GRNJNJpVz791VIKLruwwtfCDo2w%3D)
I was not guilty looking at them as it was not me who initiated the fuck but it doesn’t matter to them. I was fucking that girl wild and aggressive and the way she is egging me made me more wilder
“COME ON UNCLE…. FUCK ME… FASTER… MORE DEEPER… AHHHHHH… UMMMM.. SO GOOD… BETTER THAN… MY PAPA.. AHMMMM UNCLEEEEE… UFFFFFF…. U HAVE… BIGGER LUND THAN MY PAPA… HMMMM…. FASTER..”
So she is getting fucked by her dad, that’s why she has become an expert already. The reference to her dad made all three of us curious..
“FAST…. UNCLE… DON’T SHOW … MERCY… FUCKKKKKK.. MAKE ME YOUR SEX DOLL.. FUCK ME…LIKE YOUR DAUGHTERS…AHHH UNCLE.. I WILL COME …EVERY WEEK… FUCK MEE…. MY GAAADDDDD.. SO GOOD… UFFF… “
I can see some kind of jelous feeling in my daughters face. I was fucking Kamala more aggressively
THAPAK..THAPAKKKK… DHADDDDD.. THAPAKKKK.. DHAHDDDD. .. DHADDDD.. THAPAK…
“AHHHHH.. UFFF… BE MY DAD UNCLE… FUCK THIS LITTLE PUSSY EVERY DAY… AHHH… NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF FEELING… UMMMM… UNCLE…. AHHHH… YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE SO LUCKY…. AHHHH… CUMMINNGGG.. I AM….CUMMINGGGG… UMMM.. I AMM…. AHHHH… CUMMMMMM…INGGGGGGGG..”
She gave a one big wild moan and then collapsed on the bed without any sensation and I was also at my peak and I continued to fuck her little tight pussy and my daughters were shocked since I didn’t stop as the girl collapsed.. but after some more hard thursts deeper into her tight pussy .. she awakened.. with a jerk.. with saliva drooling over mouth and now responding with milder moves, she looked at me with an innocent and begging look to fuck her more.. she is too week to even moan now..
I held her by waist and made her settle on all fours and entered from behind in her ass which seems to be already opened..i fucked her ass hole for two minutes pulling her head by her hair and collapsed on her back with full force and weight and gave my final few thrusts and released my heavy cum deep in her ass hole.. we were sweating so much that the bed sheet became wet
That was one hell of a fuck and after five minutes, I offered hug to my daughters and looked at them with an apologetic face. There was no reaction from them
After this incident, there are many changes happening in our lives
Leena took my permission and went to Kamala’s house for sleepover. I had a blind confidence in my daughters. But she saw what I did to her friend and Kamala’s dad did exactly same thing to her it seems which I came to know after couple of months.
Then Pinkie’s friend sweety came to our house. Pinkie and sweety slept in my room and after a while both of them started licking my lund and I never thought I would fuck Pinkie’s friends.
![[Image: 4be58ca925ee15f1173c9e9e3cb59aa2.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/LzK5RFSg/4be58ca925ee15f1173c9e9e3cb59aa2.jpg)
Madhu, world has changed a lot and girls are losing virginity at very young age and I could sense that when sweety forced me to fuck her
A week later Pinkie went to sweeties house. When a man of my age cant resist the temptation, how can you expect the young girls to be pious.
Pinkie, Leena lost their virginity.. that made me put my no0fuck rule aside and started fucking my two sweet dolls.
Soon we became slaves to sex. With one month over, my work from home is gone and I am on my sales job and on travel for 2 weeks in a month and those two weeks the girls couldn’t wait for me to come, but are happy with their friends’ dads and brothers. I also started fucking some strangers in my hotel room
Madhu, this whole thing put their studies back and they started failing in exams.
What started as an attempt to get them out of the tragedy of losing their mom has made them lose their virginity, fail exams and become slaves to sex and that made them vulnerable .
I had to stop it. I had to live by example. It was a tough call. I married my wife’s sister and stopped touching my daughters and my new wife made strict rules for the girls. Not to go out for sleep overs. Since she is known to my daughters and since they like her like their mom, they slowly stopped from all these dirty things. It took a while for us to become normal
Madhu, that’s my life story and I learnt my lessons hard. Never ever allow your daughter to become like mine. Especially since you are travelling so much
Madhukar stopped the narration.
Both Priya and Manju were shocked at hearing that story.. yes, they saw some girls addicted to sex so much they do anything and go anywhere to be trapped by strangers, that’s dangerous thing to do


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)