Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Sep 15)
-34-

*** If you like the story click on LIKE button and leave a message ***


[Image: 19447674_002_cebe.jpg]

Poonam came back from movie around 8 PM, she saw her daughter Priya sitting on the sofa in an appropriate manner, spreading her legs , showing her inner thighs and exposing her panty and the pussy curves.. this made her go mad and she started shouting at her

“mind your posture Priya, you are not kid any more”

I came from my room and seeing my wife in full rage, I tried to calm her down. Priya got up from the sofa and came and hugged me and started crying. I am trying to pacify her but Poonam’s anger didn’t reduce

“This is too bad Suresh.. whenever she does a mistake and I scold her, she will approach you and you always will be on her side.. this is not going to help us any more as parents.”

After a minute Sameer also came from his room, he is already frustrated as his plans of sleeping in his friends place and a possible threesome with his little sister is spoiled as their parents returned from tour suddenly.  He saw sister crying and mom shouting at her

“what exactly has happened Poonam.. why are you shouting at Priya ?”, I  asked as if I don’t know

“Suresh, she is growing physically but her mind stopped maturing. The way she was sitting in the sofa unmindful of her dress… I cant tell from my mouth”

I looked Priya and asked “is it true dear ?”

Priya looking into my eyes replied “papa, I don’t know why mom is much pissed off. I am like what I am and I am in my home or in some stranger’s house ? why there are different rules for boys and girls. Look at this fellow, he is in boxers.. not even shorts. Why mom never scolds brother ? because he is a boy ? cant I have similar freedom in my house ?”

Poonam was about to say something but I stopped her “Honey, she has a point. As parents we shouldn’t be partial. As a boy if she can wear boxers, as a girl she is not saying she will be in panty but she is asking for some freedom. This fellow is useless in every sense whereas Priya is doing well in studies and she has a good reputation, any way as a parent he is my son and I cant scold him , you also don’t scold Priya”

Sameer is getting angry but keeping quite. He knows he cant fight with dad or else he wont get to lay his hands on her little sister as she is too close to her dad and I need to maintain proper balance

Poonam is fully convinced but kept quite. Every one goes back to their work

[Image: 15.jpg]

As mom was in kitchen, Priya quietly came to my room and she is very happy the way I have convinced her mom.  She is feeling happy as things are happening as per the plan I told. As soon as I saw my little prince, I got up from bed and lifted her up and kissed her on lips and caressed her back.

“honey, things are going as expected.. by tonight our plan will be super success”, I am hugging her tightly while she is not leaving my lips sucking and licking them non stop. Now she is not afraid of mom being at home as she is confident I will handle the matter. She has become naughty and try to remove my shorts using her feet fingers and then she heard mom asking her to come to kitchen
“what are you doing Priya, come and help mom in the kitchen”

Priya shouts back “mom, I am with papa, he is helping me in my home work”, she chuckles and kisses me again. I playfully tapping her head said “you started telling lies also, one day mom will catch us”, as soon I completed my sentence , I saw my wife entering the room, seeing both me and Priya kissing each other like lovers, she goes mad. Also some of my dick is out and fully erect.

“Suresh.. whats going on here.. you are kissing your daughter like you are kissing me ? are you mad?”


[Image: ezgif-35419684c716c1.gif]

Priya threw me away and got up from bed , she knows she is caught !!!

Before Poonam raises her voice once again, I held her hands and asked her to sit down.. I called Sameer also who has not seen what mom has seen but he figured out something fishy has happened between me and my little price

We all settled down on the bed and couch

I know this is going to a game changing moment , so was careful in drafting the plan well in advance

Whenever I call all of them and give some lecture they know it’s a serious matter, I may not be a very strict father like many but at the same time I know when to tighten the screws
I started with a little prologue

“look, we are all adults and responsible people. I want every one to be true, genuine and honest. You know you cant lie in front of me as I can read your mind, I know what all is happening in the house but I ignore few things and I give full freedom to you. For example, I let Sameer go to his friends place fully knowing his friend’s parents are not at home and her little sister is at home and I cant trust the boys of this age and I know what all Sameer does.. anyway, coming to the point, tell from bottom of your heart and in fact this is all for your good, I never wish bad things to my family”

I gave a pause and looked at Poonam to check her mood. She has calmed down completely

“Sameer, do you have a girl friend yet?”

[Image: Ramani-with-English-Teacher.gif]

“no papa”

“why?”

“I don’t want to get stuck with one girl”

“that’s an honest answer dude.. I like that”

“what about you sweetheart?”

“papa, I have many girl friends”

“I like that joke.. tell about your boy friend Priya”

“I don’t have anyone”

“why?”

“I don’t trust boys”

“ok ok.. but if you would find a trustworthy boy would you accept him?”

“papa, honestly I am not thinking in that direction”

“ok ok.. Sameer, did you fuck any girl so far”

“yes papa”

“super.. I like your honesty dude.. keep it up.. you will be rewarded properly at the end”

“thanks papa”

“what about you Priya?”

“girl or boy ?”

“be serious honey.. I know you girls like to lick each other, I am talking about boys”

“no papa.. I never allow any boy to lay hand on me let alone fuck me”

“ok.. ok”

“now coming to you Poonam.. did you ever fuck any one else apart from me”

“yes of course.. you also know”

“I want every one to know”

“who all you fucked honey ?”

“my friend Sheethal’s son..”

“who else ?”

“Kavitha’s nephew”

“and then ?”

“I didn’t fuck yet but fondled Abhi who is our friend Amala’s son”

“ok.. any one else dear ?”

“no .. that’s all”

“coming back to you Sameer, whom you fucked ?”

“my friend Ashok’s mom”

“ok.. then ?”

“some unknown aunty in this building”

[Image: mom-enjoying-me-more-knowing-dad-is-watc...f%20%C2%A0]

“unknown ?”

“she came as a guest that day and I happen to meet her in my friend’s flat”

“ok.. who else ?”

“hmmm.. my teacher.. English teacher”

“holy shittt.. teacher also ?”

“ha papa.. I like matured ladies”

“you don’t like young girls ?”

“I do like , papa they have lot of attitude and also I don’t like showbaaji stuff.. another reason is my cock is too big for young girls to handle, their tiny pussy will be punctured and they make lot of hangama after that”

Every one is eagerly listening to what others are saying.

Sameer is little bit bold, he asks papa

“Papa, you asked all of us.. what about you ? did you ever fuck any one other than mom ?”

“Sameer I am glad you asked that question. I haven’t slept with any woman so far apart from mom.. but I don’t mean to say I am a saint”

“why not papa ? you are a saint.. when mom was doing all this stuff, you know that and still never scolded mom”

“Priya.. I never scolded mom nor Sameer.. because its their choice, who am I to stop”

“Suresh.. you are very modest and accommodating husband. “

“honey its not like I don’t want to fuck others.. in fact in my work, as a sales guy I stay at hotels and happen to meet many beautiful woman, in fact some of them even approached me, but I said no politely”

Priya was so much appreciative of my character and I can see her moist eyes..

“you are great papa.. these days it tough to find some one like you”

[Image: 20191229_174223.jpg]

“hold on Priya.. I didn’t tell the main reason. Why I don’t approach any other woman is I have inferiority complex about my performance in the bed.. I have a very small cock and also I have premature ejaculation problem, I cant keep my cock inside the pussy for more than a minute, mom knows my shortcoming, that’s why I never scolded mom when she is after others, I wanted her to be happy with or without me”

Poonam cant hold on to her tears and she came and hugged me on the bed. I tried to pacify her.. she kept on praising what kind of a noble husband I am..

After few minutes, Sameer brought some water and gave to his mom

I continued

“so my conclusions are like this.  Sameer likes matured woman as they can handle his big cock better and also no tantrums. Mom likes boys as it would be like fuck-n-forget type unlike uncles who will want to maintain relationship. Priya doesn’t like boys as she can’t trust them, I have a premature ejaculation problem and hence remained as a saint by design but not as a choice.

https://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/k/ka...onding.jpg

 [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXvRXQiXlFpCKR2nRzwSJ...u5Ar48Ww&s]

Whatever has happened so far has happened, now I don’t want you to continue this. I don’t want us to get bad name, at the same time I don’t want to curtail your freedom. Think like this.. if you get tasty, healthy, hot food at home, why you will eat unhygienic , inconsistent, stale food in hotel ? we have problems.. not problems, we have our preferences and tastes, we have the solution also at home. Now you are all grown up adults, you understood where I am going. I will start with you Priya, you are very quite, you tell what you feel”

Priya thought for a moment and started

“papa, I understood where you are going.. I have a friend who does so well in her studies, once she told me the secret. Many of the girls keep chatting with boys and waste their time in roaming with boys to movies, shopping etc and don’t focus on studies. This girls likes her father so much she doesn’t say no to him at all.. since couple of years she found her father showing interest on her and kissing and fondling her which this girl also started liking. I am not telling lies, since few months, as she comes home from sch ool, her father lifts het sch ool uniform up and bent her on the table and fucks her from back

He likes to bang her in uniform so much that it has become a habit for him. He will bang her young tight pussy non stop for 10 minutes and then allow her to do her home work , he assists her in her home work also, another thing, in the morning when she gets ready and wears her sch ool uniform and waiting for bus, he would make her lie on the dining table and on top of her panty we would eat her fresh pussy. This makes her to feel fresh when she arrives in sch ool

Papa, she doesn’t waste her time with boys and is happy with her father and focuses on studies. When she told this to me initially I got angry how this can happen ?


[Image: Screenshot-2025-11-18-17-15-04-50-b86672...773d05.jpg]

Then there is another girl who has an affair with her uncle. She came from village to study here in city and her uncle slowly introduced her to the charms of the city, taking her to pubs, movies and shopping and finally capturing her treasure. He changed his work schedule to work from home so that he can have some private time with her niece before his wife comes back from work.

[Image: DASH-4801-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.gif]


That uncle likes to eat and lick her sweat from her body, as soon as she comes home from sch ool bus, he licks her entire body once and then have a long fucking session, that girl also fell for him as these kind of illicit affairs are common in villages

[Image: penny-pax-the-sleep-over_003.gif]

So, papa, what I am saying is many girls prefer older men than younger boys for various reasons. Older men have money younger boys have stamina. Older men have patience younger boys are restless. Older men know how to please after years of experience whereas younger boys are always in a hurry. Papa, girls do love sex but they prefer love led sex than sex led love. Older men love first , they give lot of gifts and treat the girl well before taking her to bed. Boys do opposite, first fuck her and then if he likes her continue the relation or else move on to another girl. I can go on and on, let me stop here”

Every one claps and appreciates her view point and the examples she gave


*** If you like the story click on LIKE button and leave a message ***
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 06:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by PELURI - 14-12-2025, 07:33 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:13 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Davit - 14-12-2025, 09:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by masti.bhai - 14-12-2025, 10:21 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 10:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:16 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:22 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:23 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:18 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 11:38 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by doctor101 - 16-12-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 03:17 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by blackdesk - 16-12-2025, 04:20 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 05:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by GulaChandra - 17-12-2025, 12:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Chennai Veeran - 17-12-2025, 08:45 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 17-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Manikandarajesh - 17-12-2025, 10:02 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 07:04 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 06:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 10:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:39 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 21-12-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 10:13 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by ananth1986 - 22-12-2025, 02:53 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 08:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 05:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by Gitaranjan - 25-12-2025, 08:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by kavitha99 - 23-12-2025, 11:15 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 04:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 07:09 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 25) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 09:08 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 30-12-2025, 09:42 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by Davit - 31-12-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 09:51 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 10:23 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 02:29 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:44 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 11:49 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 02) - by Davit - 03-01-2026, 01:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 07-01-2026, 06:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:39 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:46 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:57 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 19) - by PELURI - 21-01-2026, 08:22 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 25-01-2026, 10:02 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 26-01-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 27-01-2026, 09:14 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 28-01-2026, 10:22 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Apr 29 tripple update) - by opendoor - 02-05-2026, 10:11 AM



Users browsing this thread: