Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Sep 15)
-32-

If you like the story, do leave a comment and rate and LIKE



[Image: name1.jpg]


Suresh, I am not boasting but being a gym trainer myself I have a hot body and my dick size is so big many girls in gym tried to approach me, I always keep distance from such unsolicited friendships but I am not a saint , if I like someone I am ready to screw her.

Now coming to your daughter episode, bro, it seems she was being troubled by your son, anyway I think you can sort it out.  Girls of that age are easy to be trapped by bad boys

[Image: Capturte.jpg]

Ok, ok, coming back to the incident, I was so much attracted by Priya’s hot body in my daughter’s dress my dick started doing dancing and with all the dirty conversation about herself and her brother , Priya eased a bit and was enjoying the touch of my dick on her panty which is so short that her pussy lips are visible. Such a cute pussy she has even though I can only see the shape of it and I asked her “Priya, you take care of your pussy so well”, I complimented her and she was giggling and holding my hand in her hands and pressing it laughs “uncle, mom always trim my pussy”

By now she is bold enough to use the word pussy.. I looked at her top

[Image: 69e85bc7dbbc5cd4d01e9824c50fe4fd.jpg] 

such a lovely black bra cum top which is hugging her nice slim body, she is yet to develop into what would be a girl with handful of tits, but right now she has it enough to raise boys dicks in her sch ool

I took her and walked her to the sofa and we settled on the sofa comfortably . the way she sat on my lap with her back towards me and her feet in the sofa spreading her thighs , now I can see half of our pussy out of her panty in the mirror. She seems to feel free now and with her one hand up and wrapping around my neck she offered her fresh , armpit with slight natural hair which I like a lot. I never like girls going to parlour and doing waxing and all that stuff.. I want them to protect and show their natural beauty.  The pungent smell of her arm pit and the sight of her side view of her tiny tits and the slim waist made my dick to hit her ass cheeks hard and that made her to feel uncomfortable and she with her other hand held my dick and moved it to in front of her so that it doesn’t hit her ass anymore..

Now she is holding my dick with her hand and caressing it while I was licking her smooth armpit and the tasty salty pit made me remember my daughter Akki.. recently I joined her in tennis class

 [Image: 620f394edb9521aca6bc251f12dfcf67.jpg]

she has her tennis class in the morning and she looks so cute in her white tennis dress , I feel so good holding her in that dress when she comes back from the tennis class and before taking shower I used to take her in my lap and lick and clean the sweat out of her armpits and kiss and bite her shoulder.. that would make my dick to dance and then we go to the bathroom and take shower together

Here Priya’s armpits are also so tasty, I started licking, spreading my saliva around her pits and even I moved a bit towards her side portion of the tits which are popping out as she was stretching back.. her nice handful tits and pencil sharp nipples are to die for as by now I unhooked her top and freed up her cute tiny but attractive tits..

[Image: a3b3708e049b85fe109e62a1e33a39e6.jpg]

”dear you have a hot body and I suggest you go to your papa , not brother and make friendship with him and slowly start hugging him in an erotic way and make him kiss, suck, knead your tits so that they will grow bigger faster”, she nodded her head in agreement

Suresh bro, after this incident she must have been with you more than your son

As I was licking and kissing her from back.. on her neck, shoulder, armpits and side of the tits, she started moaning and rubbing my dick on her pussy over her panty , she half closed her eyes and started moaning loud now

“UFFFFFF. UNCLE.. FEELS SO GOOD….AHHHHHH.. I NEVER KNOW IT WILL BE THIS GOOD….. HMMMMM…AHHHH… MORE… I WANT… AHHHH… LIKE THAT…. MMMMM.. DO SOMETHING UNCLE… AHHHH…”

 [Image: tumblr-mc6fnu-Xi191rwo9eso1-500.gif]

Her loud moaning made me go mad and I also increased my pace and I removed her panty and took her pussy in my hand started rubbing it with my rough hand and pinching her clitoris made her to jump.. by now she is wet and her pussy is leaking, seeing such a cute lovely pussy without any hair on it made me go mad.. this is the type of the pussy that I like… tender, soft, not very big and natural.. just like what Akki has.. I was dying to kiss that hot pussy but wanted her to tease more and started kissing her lips, she is a novice in kissing, I can tell you that and she was wiping her slurpy lips constantly with her hand.

I lifted her up and put on the bed

[Image: 1_640x360.webp]

I really wanted to fuck her but I know she is not ready yet to handle my big cock and also I don’t want to go to extreme step in our first meeting itself but at the same time I want her to get a taste of my dick, feel of my dick. She is looking innocently into my eyes and waiting for my next move as she was also fully heated ..

I took my dick in my hands and started rubbing it on her tender pussy… between her pussy lips which made her to squirt and jump a bit.. such a lovely tender pussy on a slim hot young girl made my dick so hot it was ready to explode soon.. with so much action already since I came early from gym, I couldn’t hold back any more and spilled huge amount to hot cum on her pussy, stomach and fell on top of her fully exhausted, gave her a warm kiss on her lips and rolled onto the bed besides her

 [Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=sACXC-ZZ29ZCuErd)3...NlaGOsg%3D]

she felt so happy that she held my dick in her hand , feeling the cum still stuck on my dick head, she said “uncle I felt so happy with you. You are such a nice gentle man and not like other uncle”

I raised my eyebrows and asked which uncle

[Image: 163766.webp]

She said “uncle , I went to Ramesh uncle house once to be with his daughter sweety and you know what he did, when we were sleeping in our room, he came to our room, switched on the light and he sat on the bed and took sweety on his lap with her head between his thighs and he  pulled his dick from his lungi and spreading her thighs and caressing her pussy over her panty, I was shocked to see what is happening and it seems like sweety likes all this shit and I was uncomfortable seeing their erotic action,   and he turned towards me and was pressing my tits with the other hand so hard which was painful to me and I was resisting but he was not listening and after a minute, he took out his saliva drenched cock out of his daughter’s mouth and was about to put into my mouth.. 

I was saying no and finally before he could put his dick in my mouth, he came and sprayed his cum all over my face and I cried all night, he threatened me not to tell this to anyone.. since then I was scared off going to any uncle’s place for sleeping. But you are different uncle, you always treated me well and never did any wrong things to me. Whatever you did today I also liked it and uncle, I will remember this for ever and I cant forget your suggestion to be friendly with my papa, thanks again uncle”

I kissed her on cheeks and complimented her beauty, patience and cuteness once again

Arvind stopped the narration and held Priya’s tits and kissed them and said “Suresh bro, she is such a cute pie , I am glad you are happy with her”

Suresh also kissed her other tit and said “Arvind bro now I can relate to what has happened after that incident and I must thank you a lot bro.. she was completely transformed to a different girl from that time on wards”

“bro.. tell in detail like I told you”

“ok ok, I will tell what has happened since then”, Suresh took his glass and sipping the drink started narrating his story

[Image: Screenshot-2026-01-03-05-55-48-60-b86672...773d05.jpg]

bro, before I go there, let me thank you for hosting my angel for that one night, I was always skeptical about leaving my young girl in others house for the night that too when lady members of the house are not there but since we are childhood friends I never had any such doubts and hesitation in allowing her stay with you

If you like the story, do leave a comment and rate and LIKE
[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 06:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by PELURI - 14-12-2025, 07:33 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:13 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Davit - 14-12-2025, 09:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by masti.bhai - 14-12-2025, 10:21 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 10:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:16 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:22 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:23 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:18 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 11:38 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by doctor101 - 16-12-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 03:17 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by blackdesk - 16-12-2025, 04:20 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 05:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by GulaChandra - 17-12-2025, 12:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Chennai Veeran - 17-12-2025, 08:45 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 17-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Manikandarajesh - 17-12-2025, 10:02 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 07:04 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 06:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 10:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:39 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 21-12-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 10:13 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by ananth1986 - 22-12-2025, 02:53 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 08:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 05:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by Gitaranjan - 25-12-2025, 08:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by kavitha99 - 23-12-2025, 11:15 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 04:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 07:09 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 25) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 09:08 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 30-12-2025, 09:42 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by Davit - 31-12-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 09:51 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 10:23 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 02:29 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:44 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 11:49 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 02) - by Davit - 03-01-2026, 01:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 07-01-2026, 06:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:39 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:46 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:57 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 19) - by PELURI - 21-01-2026, 08:22 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 25-01-2026, 10:02 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 26-01-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 27-01-2026, 09:14 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 28-01-2026, 10:22 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Apr 29) - by opendoor - 30-04-2026, 04:26 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)