24-04-2026, 11:54 PM
Summer swiped.
The last one.
Vanitha knew this one. She had taken this one herself.
Her face filled the frame. She had wiped her eye clean with the side of her thumb so she could open it. Her eyes were open now, big, bright, the small smile at one corner of her mouth. Her mouth open wide. Her tongue out flat. Nothing on the tongue.
The inside of her mouth clean.
She was showing the camera that she had swallowed.
The cum on her cheek and forehead and the bridge of her nose still in the picture. The tongue out and empty. The small proud lift of her chin.
Summer did not say anything for a breath.
Then she put her hand over her own mouth.
“Vanitha.”
“Mm.”
“Vanitha, you swallowed.”
“I swallowed.”
“You are showing him.”
“I am showing him.”
“Vanitha, you look so proud.”
“I was proud, dear.”
Summer looked up from the phone. She turned her head on her neck the small amount she had to turn it to look at Vanitha’s face. The hazel was wide. The small half corner was not a half corner. It was gone. Her mouth was a little open. Her chest was going up and down slow.
Vanitha looked back. She could not not look back.
Summer’s thigh against her thigh on the bench. Summer’s bare breast a hand’s width from Vanitha’s bare arm, the small pink nipple still the pink it had gone when they had weighed them, not softer.
Vanitha could hear her own heart.
She could hear Summer’s breath.
“Dear,” she said. Her voice came out small. “Dear, put it down.”
“Okay.”
Summer put the phone face down on the bench. She did it slow. She did not take her eyes off Vanitha’s face.
“Vanitha.”
“Mm.”
“I have a problem.”
“What, dear.”
“I cannot unsee those.”
“I know.”
“I am not going to unsee those, Vanitha. I am going to see them in my head when I close my eyes tonight.”
“Summer.”
“I am telling you because we are friends and I do not want to lie to you about what is in my head.”
Vanitha’s throat went tight. She breathed in. She breathed out. She did not look away from Summer’s face.
“Vanitha.”
“What, dear.”
“Can I ask one question.”
“One question.”
“How did you.” Summer breathed in. “How did it start.”
Vanitha felt the heat go up her chest again. She looked at the door. The small line of light. No shadow. No foot.
The last one.
Vanitha knew this one. She had taken this one herself.
Her face filled the frame. She had wiped her eye clean with the side of her thumb so she could open it. Her eyes were open now, big, bright, the small smile at one corner of her mouth. Her mouth open wide. Her tongue out flat. Nothing on the tongue.
The inside of her mouth clean.
She was showing the camera that she had swallowed.
The cum on her cheek and forehead and the bridge of her nose still in the picture. The tongue out and empty. The small proud lift of her chin.
Summer did not say anything for a breath.
Then she put her hand over her own mouth.
“Vanitha.”
“Mm.”
“Vanitha, you swallowed.”
“I swallowed.”
“You are showing him.”
“I am showing him.”
“Vanitha, you look so proud.”
“I was proud, dear.”
Summer looked up from the phone. She turned her head on her neck the small amount she had to turn it to look at Vanitha’s face. The hazel was wide. The small half corner was not a half corner. It was gone. Her mouth was a little open. Her chest was going up and down slow.
Vanitha looked back. She could not not look back.
Summer’s thigh against her thigh on the bench. Summer’s bare breast a hand’s width from Vanitha’s bare arm, the small pink nipple still the pink it had gone when they had weighed them, not softer.
Vanitha could hear her own heart.
She could hear Summer’s breath.
“Dear,” she said. Her voice came out small. “Dear, put it down.”
“Okay.”
Summer put the phone face down on the bench. She did it slow. She did not take her eyes off Vanitha’s face.
“Vanitha.”
“Mm.”
“I have a problem.”
“What, dear.”
“I cannot unsee those.”
“I know.”
“I am not going to unsee those, Vanitha. I am going to see them in my head when I close my eyes tonight.”
“Summer.”
“I am telling you because we are friends and I do not want to lie to you about what is in my head.”
Vanitha’s throat went tight. She breathed in. She breathed out. She did not look away from Summer’s face.
“Vanitha.”
“What, dear.”
“Can I ask one question.”
“One question.”
“How did you.” Summer breathed in. “How did it start.”
Vanitha felt the heat go up her chest again. She looked at the door. The small line of light. No shadow. No foot.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)